• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors - August 13, 2011 (Alberta, Canada)

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Doubles

1: Skcus Oduaruk (Alphicans and Frio) ($120.00) :gw: :metaknight: :pikachu2:
2: Gary Oak (T-block and Limeee) ($60.00) :pt: :diddy: :metaknight:
3: Pow-wow Money Shot (KillLock and Diminisht) ($20.00) :marth: :metaknight: :gw: :snake:
4: Team X (Kyle and Yoshara) :wolf: :marth: :metaknight:
5: Manly Pests (Phrnetic and Dragonzzz) :olimar: :marth: :metaknight:
5: The Alcoholic Largesse (Alex and Yazeed) :random:
7: Super Hensel Bros. (brningpyre and Chaos) :wario: :marth:
7: Cheats of the South (Balla and Default) :ike: :random:
9: Leaders of Lovable Divinity (Sivre and Yoshii6) :marth: :rob:
9: Chaos Crew (Jin and Olympia) :pit: :mario2:

Singles Pools

Pool 1
Alphicans
Arsenal
Chaos
Yoshiii6
Phrnetic

Pool 2
KillLock
Kyle
Limeee
Sivla
Malis

Pool 3
T-block
Fiji
Yoshara
SilentVerse

Pool 4
Frio
Diminisht
brningpyre
Alex

Singles Bracket

1: Alphicans ($105.00) :gw: :metaknight:
2: KillLock ($55.00) :marth: :snake: :metaknight:
3: T-block ($20.00) :pt: :diddy:
4: Frio :pikachu2: :olimar:
5: Fiji :falco: :marth: :diddy:
5: Arsenal :metaknight: :zelda:
7: Kyle :metaknight:
7: Limeee :metaknight: :wario:
9: Diminsht :marth:
9: Yoshara :wolf:
9: Chaos :falco: :diddy:
9: brningpyre :wario:
13: Yoshiii6 :yoshi2:
13: Malis :ike: :metaknight:
13: SilentVerse :peach:
13: Sivla :rob:
17: Alex :pit:
17: Phrenetic :olimar:

lilseph

Smash Ace
Yay first post!

I had a good time at this tourny, GGz everyone. Also thanks a bunch dim <3

T-block

B2B TST
SilentVerse Peach
Silve played everyone
Yoshiii6 is Yoshi
Alvin was Marth/Falco/Diddy this tournament
I think Jamie only used Wario in one game?

Fun tournament... I'll write more later.

Limeee

Smash Champion
Yeah I only used Wario in one game. I plan to use him more often in the future.

1: Alphicans ($105.00)

get at me

For real though, congrats on getting first. I'm sorry I dissapointed you in losing to kyle but its all good he's super beast, and I more than made up for it in doubles. Thanks for being my smash sensei :3 .
2: KillLock ($55.00)
I have to play more friendlies with you haha. Our friendlies are always super fun, prolly cuz MK vs marth is such a fun matchup haha.
3: T-block ($20.00)
Thanks for being a great doubles partner <3. we ***** haha.
4: Frio I don't even know what I was talking about with all that BM **** just ignore it haha
5: Fiji Its dope your deciding to use all these new characters. I hear your wario is pretty ****, we gotta ditto sometime :)
5: Arsenal Our set was super good. I lost, but I almost beat you each match so im not salty. Play more meleeeeee
DUAL TWIN SHOUTOUT: I wish you guys were there for doubles, would've been interesting.
7: Kyle Haha good **** beating me in pools, and then placing the same as me. Im still offering that money match :colorful:
9: Diminsht I could tell you weren't playing your best in our match. But it was still fun. Next time im calling it will go game three last stock ;)
9: Yoshara thanks for the smashfest beforehand, definately helped me get some practice in.
9: Chaos thanks for driving me, also rep that falco haha and dont switch to MK unless you really want to <3
9: brningpyre sorry for bringing out wario on you. i didn't intend to be BM or anything, and sorry if i came off that way. i just love playing wario haha. total bro as usual <3
13: Yoshiii6 I saw your match against mike wong. was pretty hype haha. stay around and maybe you'll start taking names ;)
13: Malis I would seriously consider dropping ike, unless you really have alot of fun with him. I wouldn't reccomend picking up MK, as our scene is pretty good at the matchup, but if you dont find another character you like, definately pick him up. Shuttle looping around is alot more fun then you would expect.
13: SilentVerse I hear your peach is super legit, i hope you stay around :)
13: Sivla I don't recognize your name but I'm sure you were super cool, all the new guys were. Hope you come next time! :)
17: Alex ^
17: Phrenetic Yo man, your olimar is super legit, your learning super fast. Dont worry about your placing, IMO placing outside of like top 5 doesn't mean much, its all interchangable.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
GG's everyone.

I hope the new guys had fun, and hopefully some come back. Yoshiii6 is pretty legit, he just needs to become more knowledgeable about his character and he's gonna be a real Jake V2. Which reminds me that Mike still has a serious yoshi weakness.

Jake if you're lurking, I'll have you know Mike almost lost to yoshiii6 (dropped a game as PT), and got gimped twice vs the yoshi as diddy (scrub had to switch). **** was pretty hype.

KillLock

Smash Lord
i got u next time luke!

stay beast otherwise i would've gotten bored around here :colorful:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I need daren to beat Mike for me, come back Daren =0
looool

But I don't see how that helps you out. If I take out Mike you'll probably have to face me instead :troll:

Unless Mike literally destroys you consistently, which I doubt. You and me go perfectly even imo.

Mike so are you retired or no? Because it seems like you keep getting better.

T-block

B2B TST
Is there anything that suggests I've been getting better? I haven't played since Genesis lol.

I only beat Alvin because he wasn't playing MK/Snake at all yesterDay. Set was still pretty close.

Mark is just always free. Goes MK on Halberd and still can't win :awesome:

Yoshi is basically broken. I'm gonna make sure the next matchup chart has Yoshi +3 over PT.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Mike Wonggggggg!!!

Yoshi vs. PT is a bad MU...but be glad you don't play Bowser. XD

:phone:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Good **** Alphicans on winning your 1st tourney (correct me if I'm wrong).

Congrats to T-Block for 3rd

Shoutouts to Killock for putting up a good fight (I assume :p)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol I've won twice or three times before!

KillL0ck was too busy getting killed at 70% on delfino to put up a good fight.

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
proxy servers make it hard for me to lurk though =x. Also need a new Wii, my Wii died (and Brawl is trapped in the Wii)

Frio

Smash Champion
At least I could have camped and made my games against Jack last longer. Dat Alberta beef :troll:

Why is everyone trolling each other in this thread >_>

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
GG's everyone.

I hope the new guys had fun, and hopefully some come back. Yoshiii6 is pretty legit, he just needs to become more knowledgeable about his character and he's gonna be a real Jake V2. Which reminds me that Mike still has a serious yoshi weakness.

Jake if you're lurking, I'll have you know Mike almost lost to yoshiii6 (dropped a game as PT), and got gimped twice vs the yoshi as diddy (scrub had to switch). **** was pretty hype.
He told me on the stream. =D WHY COULDN'T I HAVE SEEN THAT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Yoshi is basically broken. I'm gonna make sure the next matchup chart has Yoshi +3 over PT.
Let the salt flowwwwww

:005:

The Arsenal

Smash Cadet
gg's everyone... i hope the new guys had fun and will come back... even if you guys dont wanna enter the tourney itself come around for some friendlies... i want to play you guys more i see a lot of potential

Top Bottom