• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada: No Bull****!! MK BANNED Results Thread

Cruxis

Smash Lord
MK was BANNED at this tournament

Singles: 21 people entered

[collapse=Singles bracket]

[/collapse]

1. Holynightmare :rob:
2. Cruxis (Broly) :snake:
3. Googs :diddy:
4. Peachy :peach:
5. Meekspeedy :sonic:
5. TO Joe :fox: :gw: :wario:
7. Gi :wario:
7. Ambrose :popo:
9. Mr. L :luigi2:
9. Iliad :marth:
9. Tinman V2.0 without the camp, formerly known as Leafshadow :rob:
9. Sauc3 :dedede: :kirby2:
13. Patches :gw:
13. Hrcpoke :toonlink:
13. MPrime (Goku) :snake: :falco:
13. Supreme Dirt :dedede:/:pikachu2:
17. .exe :zerosuitsamus:
17. Zetsu :random:
17. V115 :random:
17. DarkSieg :random:
17. SkylerSilver :kirby:

Doubles: 6 teams entered

[collapse=Doubles bracket]

[/collapse]

1. Beat and Skeet (TO Joe + Meekspeedy) :random: + :sonic:
2. French Kiss (Holynightmare + Ambrose) :rob: + :snake:
3. Scarves and Beaters (Iliad + Cruxis) :dk2: :troll: + :snake:
4. The Patterson Crusade (MPrime + Googs) :snake: + :diddy:
5. Mario is Missing (Mr. L + Peachy) :luigi2: + :peach:
5. Ingersoll has a theme song (Patches + DarkSieg) :gw: + :random:

Mid Tier: 19 entrants

[collapse=Mid Tier]

[/collapse]

1. Holynightmare :rob:
2. Peachy :peach: :sheilda:
3. Sauc3 :kirby: :samus2:
4. Meekspeedy :sonic:
5. Mr. L :luigi2:
5. Hrcpoke :random:
7. Tinman V2.0 :rob:
7. Ambrose :peach:
9. Cruxis :wolf:
9. Zetsu :random:
9. Iliad :link2: :falcon:
9. Patches :random:
13: DarkSieg :random:
13. MPrime (Goku) :random:
13. .exe :random:
13. TO Joe (dropped out) :fox:
17. SkylerSilver :kirby:
17. Snake23 :random:
17. Googs (dropped out)

Shoutouts and big thanks to everyone who showed up, and a big middle finger to all the like 10 guys who said they would show but flopped on me last minute. im mad at all of you forreal
big thanks to iliad for helping me run things and set things up since i am a n00b to TOing and leave before my guests do loool

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
loool Cruxis.

I went :dedede:/:pikachu2:, not :yoshi2:.

Also :sheilda: should also be beside Peachy's name for mid-tiers, and :kirby2: should be by Sauc3's name for singles bracket off the top of my head.

Also Zamus in mid-tiers loooooooool

Gichan

Smash Champion
Just one shoutout for now.

Yo Iliad for once I'm disappointed in winning cause I can't help but feel I robbed you of a great placing. While I didn't have a chance versus anyone after you, you did. But GGs anyways, next time go Marth, it's an easy mode MU for you. So is Falco if you'd just laser a little more and be more patient with kill moves.

This has had to be my saltiest tournament since the revival. I'm a salty guy, but yesterday was stupid, I'm definitely never going to work then going to a tournament and jumping into my bracket matches. It's either go to work, or go to the tournament. I'm sorry to all who had to put up with me. I didn't deserve to win ANY of my matches at this tournament.

Oh yeah, shoutouts to A&C Games' chairs.

Patches

Smash Master
Lol. MAD shout out to A&C chairs. We put them through hell.

Real shout outs later.

And I mostly used Jiggs and Pokemon Trainer in midtier

Edit: meek also used Jiggs in midtier
:phone:

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Had fun seeing everyone! So tired after that experience... lol

Down with MK~ XD

Yes dirt is right... I used zelda/sheik during the matches with .exe

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Holy **** Peachy, NICELY done! :D

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Pretty fun tournament, gotta have more MK banned tournaments like these.

Also sorry for being such an awful teamate in dubz peachy, we could have done much better =x

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
1. Holynightmare - ._.

2. Cruxis - Dude, you sure do run some chill tournaments. It felt like a smashfest, to be honest. I had a lot of fun. Grats on 2nd and the MM as well. I used ZSS btw.

3. Googs - The way you just came in here and ***** everything, I was expecting you to get at LEAST 2nd. Good job

4. Peachy - Good job in singles and mid-tier O.O

5. Meekspeedy - I should have gone Pika game 3, and ****ING PICTO

5. TO Joe - Thanks for making my lunch a lot cheaper XD

7. Gi - Fun set.

13. Hrcpoke - My Pikachu is so bad XD

13. Supreme Dirt - Must learn DDD MU o.o

17. Zetsu - Why do we always face each other?

17. V115 - You disappoint me.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I can upload it through my camera if you want.
Or if you want better quality, I can put the file for Tin Man to upload when he gets back/ or Cruxis to do so.

-Googs

Smash Lord
i'd rather tinman not handle anything of mine, so if cruxis could do it or even patches cause I know he's pretty good at it it'd be awesome

-Googs

Smash Lord
Alrightt alright shoutouts and writeups. First off cruxis my man, great tournament. Everything was super smooth, any problems were very minor and everyone seemed to have a good time. Congrats I hope you host more tournaments because you do it right :) Also thanks iliad for helping him out, I'm afraid of what our scene would be like without you dude. Attendance wasn't to bad but i'm disappointed in people who said they would come and didn't, that's not really cool. If I can make it 2 days after teeth surgery on painkillers, i'm sure you all can make it. No johns. I feel like I learned a lot this tournament and also backed up a lot of my ***** talk.

1. Holynightmare- Rob is such a gay character holy ****. I need to learn that matchup. If I made it to gf's I would've gone marth or wario because you styled my diddy. GG's see you in montreal in a couple weeks.
2. Cruxis (Broly) My man again great tourney and great sets, funny how we played 8 games -_-. Good job second set, at that point I was really tired and wanted to go home, but no johns you outplayed. Next time lets stick to the bigger t.v It was for sure way harder to see the grenades with those skins and smaller t.v. GJ vs mprime
3. Googs- Tinman is a f@ggot
4. Peachy Good job beating joe
5. Meekspeedy 5th? :( beat sg's snake but lose to cruxis? :(

5. TO Joe- Man :( I really wish you didn't leave. I was hoping after tthe tournament slowed down we could chill and get some friendlies in and have a good time. I'm sorry you were upset about your loses, I guess thats what happens when you switch mains and get rusty on your other characters. If it makes any difference, I've been playing wario almost every day against mprime to pick up as a secondary, so i'm pretty familiar with what I can do. In my opinion you would've have a better chance against fox. I felt bad after winning man I would've rather I lost and had you stick around :| Come to Montreal soon and we'll party?

7. Gi Good job beating iliad dude. I enjoy the hype you add
9. Mr. L- You mad at doubles? :p
9. Iliad <3 You're the best man. Hope I see ya soon
9. Sauc3- Pictochat
13. Patches- Your getting so much better dude, keep it up. GJ beating gi
13. Hrcpoke- lolzy friendlies
13. MPrime (Goku) We'll talk later this week. Much to learn young padawan
13. Supreme Dirt- You confuse me.
17. .exe- good to see ya
17. DarkSieg- Sorry about infiniting you twice

Googs went in LOL, good ****

:017:
Thanks amigo :D

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i'd rather tinman not handle anything of mine, so if cruxis could do it or even patches cause I know he's pretty good at it it'd be awesome

i could upload it but it wouldnt be on the canadabrawl acc it would be on my own youtube acc if you dont care about that then sure cause i dont have access to the canadabrawl acc

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I was mad free the first half of the tournament. I stepped it up abit later but still D:

1. Holynightmare - Good job getting 1st....AGAIN. Fun matches though, ROB is so gay D:
2. Cruxis (Broly) - Good games, i should have banned FD, don't know what i was thinking banning brinstar. Also good job TOing
3. Googs - ya i mad at dubz, we should have beaten you and you know it
4. Peachy - awesome placings and really fun friendlies
5. Meekspeedy - great matches, they were really close, wish i had beaten sauc3 so i could have played you again in mid tiers. also im 2-1 against your sonic now :troll:
5. TO Joe - what happened bro
7. Gi - dat saltiness
7. Ambrose - didnt get to play
9. Mr. L - scrubbbb
9. Iliad - nice seeing you again
9. Tinman V2.0 without the camp, formerly known as Leafshadow - why couldnt you have beaten sauc3 x.x lol
9. Sauc3 - Good matches. I need to work on the kirby MU alittle more. you should use him more often
13. Patches - fun matches, gotta have more friendlies next time
13. Hrcpoke - Man...i shouldnt have lost to you (no offense) <_<...I complain alot about MK and Marth being bad MU's for Luigi but realistically Falco is just as horrible
13. MPrime (Goku) - Dat hype MM
13. Supreme Dirt / - fun friendlies
17. .exe - Nice playing you again. your defintly improving
17. DarkSieg - good games in mid tiers :p

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Cruxis, in mid-tiers I went Jigglypuff, Wolf, Ike, Sheik, Sonic, uhh...idk who else, there's 1 more I'm forgetting. o well.

5. Meekspeedy - great matches, they were really close, wish i had beaten sauc3 so i could have played you again in mid tiers. also im 2-1 against your sonic now :troll:
2 things...
1. I talked to Ninjalink about this matchup, and he said it's Sonic's 2nd worst matchup, next to Lucario.
2. I 3 stocked you on Whitbychat. That, my friend, holds more pride to me. ;D

Besides, I'll just 3 stock you with MK anywhere else in normal tourney. :troll:!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, shoutouts.

1. Holynightmare - It was nice meeting you at McDonalds at 1AM.
2. Cruxis (Broly) - You're the ****ing best. I can't beat u with Sonic tho, I think Falco will be the answer. Maybe Sheik...? Or...
3. Googs - Yeah, I know you're disappointed with my placing. D:<
4. Peachy - I'm kinda upset with like...how you've been outplacing me at every tourney, even though I 2-0 you. Damn brackets, they never go my way.
5. Meekspeedy - Get better, scrub.
5. TO Joe - MAD fun teaming in dubz. We should do it again sometime, show Montreal what's good when that MK + Sonic team comes out.
7. Gi - OG
7. Ambrose - Fun set in dubz/midtiers.
9. Mr. L - look up.
9. Iliad - You better not be smoking as you read this.
9. Tinman V2.0 without the camp, formerly known as Leafshadow - It was fun talking to you and playing some friendlies. You looked a little tired though.
9. Sauc3 - Fry
13. Patches - Good **** comin' out. Been a while bro.
13. Hrcpoke - Hopefully you don't ban me on allisbrawl.
13. MPrime (Goku) - Keep @ that Sonic. Lots to learn.
13. Supreme Dirt - Fun friendlies n stuff.
17. V115 - Idk why you place so low, you're REALLY underrated.
17. SkylerSilver - Fun set in mid tiers.

Patches

Smash Master
1. Holynightmare - Good stuff as always Holy, I guess your ROB is still pretty beast. Even though Peachy was giving you a hard time. (;
2. Cruxis (Broly) - You did awesome at being a TO. Youre ****ing legit man. Host more tournaments. Theyre so hype dude. You ran everything smooth, everything ended at the right times. I actually got back to ingersoll before 1 AM. I was stoked. Hope that you run a couple more tournaments before you go back to Egypt. Hopefully I'll see you on the 19th.
3. Googs - Man, awesome placement. and you know I have MAD respect for you, but dude....
even more respect for coming down after your surgery. Good **** brosive.
4. Peachy - Amazing placement. That's all I can say. I think any advice I can give you, I already have on FB and what not. Just keep striving to get better, and you'll soon be undefeatable. That Super Saiyan status is within arms length. Just gotta reach out and grab it.
5. Meekspeedy - Wish we played more. ): But at least we played for once. (: Good stuff
5. TO Joe - Sad to see you leave so early dude. Hopefully things will get better, and you'll come back with a vengeance.
7. Gi - Man, don't doubt yourself. You're pro as ****. Keep believing in yourself and you'll improve dude.
7. Ambrose - Nice seeing you man, always nice seeing you.
9. Mr. L - Glad we got to play as well. Definitely more friendlies next time. Gotta learn that Luigi match up, and beat your Snake.
9. Iliad - Mad respect bro. Hopefully you'll stay off the darts. <3
9. Tinman V2.0 without the camp, formerly known as Leafshadow - TIIIIIINMAAAAAAAAAAAN. Good **** dude. You've gotten a LOT better. Keep up the work.
9. Sauc3 - Nice seeing you dude. Have fun in montreal. You best be getting first, or I'll be disappointed.
13. Patches - scrub. scrubscrubscrub.
13. Hrcpoke - Wiiiiiiimooooooooote.
13. MPrime (Goku) - Your MM was sick dude. Good **** man.
13. Supreme Dirt / - Nice seeing you man. We'll get more friendlies next time.
17. .exe - Nice seeing you as well.
17. DarkSieg - Glad you came out dude. XD It always nice seeing my best friend back at a tournament. No homo.

Or all homo. Not really sure.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
2 things...
1. I talked to Ninjalink about this matchup, and he said it's Sonic's 2nd worst matchup, next to Lucario.
2. I 3 stocked you on Whitbychat. That, my friend, holds more pride to me. ;D

Besides, I'll just 3 stock you with MK anywhere else in normal tourney. :troll:!!!!!!!!!!!
Really don't see how this is Sonic's 2nd worst MU o.o...Its really hard getting you out of your ball. Only thing i have is my cyclone which collides with yours. Yea i was pretty surprised you did that well on hightiercounterchat but i still won the set either way :troll:

Plus im not worried about your MK now. I've been training my MK counter character for awhile and should be ready for next tournament I go to.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Really don't see how this is Sonic's 2nd worst MU o.o...Its really hard getting you out of your ball. Only thing i have is my cyclone which collides with yours. Yea i was pretty surprised you did that well on hightiercounterchat but i still won the set either way :troll:

Plus im not worried about your MK now. I've been training my MK counter character for awhile and should be ready for next tournament I go to.
Take my word for it, I'll **** on your Diddy. lol.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I like how you rip on me bout spelling your name wrong but you spell my name wrong

But yeah I know, I just said it'll be ready for my next tournament which I dont know when it is, since im not going to the one on the 20th most likely lol. So i'll have plenty of time to train him

Plus, if diddy fails, I have a couple other characters I have that I'd use

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
Googs teach me diddy mu please.

Also:

Good stuff to Peachy and Googs.

Holy good job with rob
I expected V115 to place higher

umm...

Meek step it up, I KNOW you can do better

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Meta. Meta. Meta.
Dk! :D

I'll go look through the replays later.
Something just bit my mood off.

Do you mind if I just give you all the replays that I have from the tourney that are on my SD card?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I wasnt feeling my fox at this tourney,i played horrrrribly vs peachy as fox, which is why i went mostly wario though u guys are prolly right i prolly shoulda stuck with him, i decided to leave b4 midtiers started so i could make my buds hottub party since i needed a pick me up after dissapointing losses

Ggs and nice seein every1 as always,scene has been waiting a long time for this tourney so i hope everyone enjoyed themselves

:phone:

Last edited:

-Googs

Smash Lord
love ya joe :D

Did anyone every find out what happened with hamilton's rides? Did james really **** out of driving them?

edit: WHY THE HELL IS PUSS censored. Puss isn't a dirty word. I have a pet Puss

Top Bottom