• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would the communities like to see Redshadow banned? (Please read OP b4 voting)

Should rageshadow be banned from tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Disclaimer: This has nothing to do with the BBR-RC as I am not part of that committee.

Hello all, this is a thread concerning, you guessed it, Redshadow and his consistent unprofessional, yelling, controller throwing, baby kicking, raging attitude. As you all know, Redshadow has a nicknamed called Rageshadow as he is known for getting very upset when he loses. This is not safe for innocent bystanders, lamps, etc. I think he should be banned from tournaments until he seeks help or meditates for a lil bit. There is no reason for one to rage over a game with pikachu in it. Pikachu is cute and cuddly...and HAPPY! :)

I want to keep this short because I just got off work and I am tired. Do you think he should be banned from tournaments?

Also, please don't turn this into a flame-war...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

poor lil' Megafox :c

Jrugs

Smash Ace
I personally think banning him would be a lilttle extreme (I mean travel from DFW to Austin to SA just to get gayed twice in bracket would be a lil' stressfull , and then on top of that tell me I cant play competative brawl any more :p I don't think that would make any one a less angry in that situation ), but helping him seek anger managent is a good suggestion though

PS. **** pikachu

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
Disclaimer: This has nothing to do with the BBR-RC as I am not part of that committee.

Hello all, this is a thread concerning, you guessed it, Redshadow and his consistent unprofessional, yelling, controller throwing, baby kicking, raging attitude. As you all know, Redshadow has a nicknamed called Rageshadow as he is known for getting very upset when he loses. This is not safe for innocent bystanders, lamps, etc. I think he should be banned from tournaments until he seeks help or meditates for a lil bit. There is no reason for one to rage over a game with pikachu in it. Pikachu is cute and cuddly...and HAPPY! :)

I want to keep this short because I just got off work and I am tired. Do you think he should be banned from tournaments?

Also, please don't turn this into a flame-war...
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

poor lil' Megafox :c
even though redshadow did scared me for a sec. cause i nvr expected him to yell at me and the game for a loss of a set, but long as he didnt lay a finger on me when he raged we cool.. :( i feel bad makin him rage.. the yellin was funny no offense. but it was even though he told me its not funny i still did laugh.. dam i feel bad :(

Nike.

Smash Hero
As someone who witnissed this happening in my own house (and the tv right next to his), I was getting rather scared of something happening. I was in a tourney match against Gnes. It not only threw off Gnes (he was on a role lol) but for a moment I couldn't concentrate whatsoever on the match for fear of someone getting hurt or something getting broken. I whispered to Gnes "Please, please don't break anything" and thankfully, nothing happened.

I will say that Redshadow did personally apologize to me, afterwards. I guess he thought the same thing and realized how it might affect me, but I was very happy to know how sincere he was. I gained alot of respect for him.

Obviously he should control his anger more, but I'm voting no.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
So whats it gonna take before you ppl take action. So we're just gonna wait till someone gets hurt to realize we should of done something to prevent this.

:phone:

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
So whats it gonna take before you ppl take action. So we're just gonna wait till someone gets hurt to realize we should of done something to prevent this.

kon calm down he didnt lay a finger on noone.. at least i hope he didnt in the past rageness... if he ever does itll be his last.. so just give him one more chance

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
This isnt all about physical abuse. His yelling has hurt my eardrums quite profusely.
What about mental aguish?

Example: one hobo I was siting half asleep when suddenly I was awoke by profanity and a controller flying about 3 feet away from my head.

Example2: WHOBO I was standing talking to illmatic when suddenly a chair flew in between us barely missing our legs.

Neither example was red shadow however the incident saturday ressurrected those buried memories causing extreme mental aguish and a set loss.

Suspect

Smash Hero
It also reminds me of how my daddy used to yell at me when I was little, even tho he wasn't there alot, which just brings up more painful memories about how he wasn't there.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
This reminds me of when RedShadow lost to Chozo in doubles at OhSnap, threw his controller, and kicked his chair back and the chair almost hitting me, lol

DualCats

Smash Ace
This reminds me of when RedShadow lost to Chozo in doubles at OhSnap, threw his controller, and kicked his chair back and the chair almost hitting me, lol
I actually lol'd when that happened. Maybe I'm a bad person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom