• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Usmash KO percents

Test: Do you frequently use the stuff in this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are the KO percents with a fresh Usmash on Smashville. All characters were tested with DI behind and fast fallen aerials (momentum canceling).\
The percentage listed is prior to the damage done from the Usmash. Final Destination, Battlefield and Smashville have similar ceiling heights, so these percentages applicable to those stages too. Obviously they will die sooner on a platform though. This is from the main stage.

Percentages
King Dedede: 161%
Snake: 155%
Donkey Kong: 153%
Link: 152%
Falcon: 150%
Ganon: 148%
Bowser: 147%
Ike: 146%
Charizard: 141%
Wario: 140%
Yoshi: 138%
Samus: 137%
Rob: 136%
Ivysaur: 135%
Sonic: 134%
Pit: 132%
Wolf: 132%
Lucario: 132%
Luigi: 130%
Diddy: 130%
Mario: 130%
Ness: 130%
Lucas: 129%
Marth: 129%
Toon Link: 129%
Falco: 127%
Pikachu: 127%
Ice Climbers: 125%
Sheik: 123%
Fox: 123%
Zero Suit Samus: 122%
Olimar: 121%
Peach: 121%
Zelda: 119%
Kirby: 119%
MK: 118%
G&W: 117%
Squirtle: 116%
Jigglypuff: 105%

I decided to do a stage analysis to see what other stages worked with these percentages. Surprisingly, most legal stages work with this chart. I did a rather indirect method of figuring out the stage heights. On training mode, against a jigglypuff, using luigi's grounded UpB, I marked the KO percents at the lowest levels of the stage (no platforms).

These stages work very well with the list above: Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Yoshi's Island, Lylat Cruise, Pokemon Stadium 1, Pokemon Stadium 2, Brinstar. Castle Siege works with the chart too for all transformations except for the 2nd segment with the statues. Delfino Plaza oddly enough (all over the stage), this chart is extremely applicable. The only outlier to the stage is at the segment with the spinning shine Sprite, the ceiling is much higher here, and the segment where there are 3 islands with water at their base. The ceiling there is extremly low, lowest out of all the legal stages. I will look into getting a KO percent with Utilt since that is safe than Usmash.

Halberd has the lowest ceiling during the entire stage (no surprise). Frigate has the 2nd lowest ceiling throughout the entire stage. All in all, it is probably very useful to apply these KO percents to all legal stages.
[collapse=Raw]
BF: 37%
FD: 37%
SV: 37%
YI: 37%-38%
Lylat: 37%-39%
PS1: 37%
PS2: 37%
CS1: 35%-37%
CS2: 42%
CS3: 37% average
CS4: 36%
Brinstar: 37% average
Halberd: 32%-32% part 1, 29% part 2
Delfino Plaza: 37% average across the whole stage, 23% lowest, 40% highest
Frigate Orpheon: 36% part 1, 33%-35% part 2
[/collapse]

ah ********
Now, I have to go back to recheck everything. I was hoping to get this done quickly, but it seems doing it myself without using frame advance isn't going to work -_-
argh. Frame advance takes forever, oh well.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Well I'm glad you're putting in a good effort, but the :snake: KO percent confused me cause that guy lives forever lol.

And I'm a little unsure for D3 as well. From a good source, I was told :metaknight: could NOT live a fresh :falco: Usmash past 109%. True?

Perhaps with no DI, but MK was certainly living past 109% on SV with it.
I just need to make sure i understand which aerials don't contribute to fastfalling. I believe that momentum changing ones like shiek, tl, lucario, and zss Dair cannot be fast fallen. Also, apart from zelda (reverse nayru), g&w (bucket brake), yoshi (sideB), and DK (Upb), who has unique momentum canceling?

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
It's still the same thing as a regular Usmash lol. Dacus/BDacus is still an Usmash, except Falco is sliding in the process. Of course, if it's charged, it will kill earlier, but the %s displayed here are the kill percents of an uncharged Usmash.

MARLX

Smash Journeyman
We should have percents for charged up smash so situations like this never come. Also more information the better the results for the thread and also the person making the thread and its disscusion.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Don't remember where I read it, but 115% is the gauge I use for MK and I've never seen him survive it unless I hit him with the sour angle. I have, however, seen him survive at 114%. When I'm trying to figure out how high they have to be for me to kill them, MK at 115% is the benchmark I use. Get it right and this thread would be really helpful.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
I think Snake can live slightly long than that. What move are you momentum cancelling with? Some character's can live slightly longer than they should, their aerials move their hurtbox out of the blastzone.

Well, it only took about 5 months, but I got around to finishing this up. Maybe someone might find it useful for Apex (even though it might be a bit late for that).

I claim these johns: college, real life, lack of interest, lethargy, forgetting.
I only sat down to do this two times before it was done. Only those two times were 5 months apart.

Besides, I doubt anyone other than myself finds this information useful.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I claim these johns: college, real life, lack of interest, lethargy, forgetting.
I only sat down to do this two times before it was done. Only those two times were 5 months apart.

Besides, I doubt anyone other than myself finds this information useful.
Considering I figured out the Multiplier between Characters to easier get kill damages.
I find it very useful.

Top Bottom