• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade Tampa 8/14 Singles!

OverLade

Smash Hero
61 Entrants

1. ScaryLB59/Ed! :sheilda: $50
2. Maddie :diddy: $25
3. Fidel Cashflow :diddy: $20
4. iPresea :pika::peach:
5. Mampam :diddy::snake::dedede::marth:
5. Trump :fox::toonlink:
7. LJ :snake:
7. C.J. :marth:
9. LineRyder :marth:
9. Tantalus:metaknight:
9. Lies:warioc:
9. Mic Lorenzo :falcon:
13. Proxy Gator :snake::metaknight:
13. Ganja :marth::metaknight:
13. Moog :peach:
13. Jazz :falco::marth:
17. Ronan :rob::dedede:
17. Takao :marth:
17. NekoCrispy :lucario:
17. Pinoy :pit:
17. Cash Mooney :metaknight::ike:
17. Tong :gw:
17. HAM :metaknight:
17. Abyss :dedede:
25. Ben Perkins :falcon:
25. YummyNBeefy
25. Sugoi
25. Leo Garcia
25. Crush :ike:
25. Bear :gw:
25. John Ponds
25. Chris Overmeyer
33. Ally :metaknight:
33. Jose Rodriguez
33. Darnell Wildeman
33. Justin Tenryk
33. Priscilla Lopez
33. Nick Cox
33. Bosko
33. Dwight Waller
33. Andrew White
33. Mr. B :olimar:
33. Mandy :bowser2:
33. Holiday
33. Zeal :peach:
33. Max
33. Brandon M
33. Jaime Martinez
49. Alex Souders
49. Dan Bent
49. Jovaughn Harris
49. Phil Wood
49. Brian Barret
49. Chris Figuerdero
49. Simon Geller
49. Ben Henderson
49. Jonny Delgado
49. JJ Tenryk
49. Ariana Alvarado

Special shoutout to MD/VA's TheTantalus for attending on such short notice. Great turnout. Full results and bracket coming soon!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Lade, this doesn't look accurate.

Scotty was out much earlier than a 9th place placing. We just gotta hassle Tong more! lol.

Also, I won!!! Yay!

Also, Lexi used :peach: to also advance in bracket.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Fixed. Lets hope the rest is correct placingwise until we're able to get full results then.

Shame most of the good matches weren't recorded from this...

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
This goes without saying but I need payouts and stuff... No rush though, I have plenty of time to spare, just get to it whenever, okay?

Maddie

Smash Rookie
grrrrrrrrrr, next time Ed. I could have sworn I had that first set. Second set was bad (or too good).

Mampam has no fans.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Tampa you guys rock.

This is so great that you can get 60+ people to show up to a tourney. ED, Tong, and Red the leaders over there you guys sure do know how to build a strong smash scene. I am proud of the way tampa dose things for its smash scene. GOOD SH.IT

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Tampa you guys rock.

This is so great that you can get 60+ people to show up to a tourney. ED, Tong, and Red the leaders over there you guys sure do know how to build a strong smash scene. I am proud of the way tampa dose things for its smash scene. GOOD SH.IT
Double post cause I can.

Thanks for the major compliments viper! We do our best. Between me and tong's main hosting coupled with Lade's organization and rallying of the troops. We wouldn't be anywhere near this. Group effort all around.

:phone:

Mampam

Smash Ace
1. ScaryLB59/Ed! :sheilda: (lost to Maddie in winners) $50 u were right bout the texts u were sending me
2. Maddie :diddy: (lost to Ed! twice) $25 best diddy in florida :troll:
3. Fidel Cashflow :diddy: (lost to Maddie and Ed) $20 2nd best diddy in fl :troll:
4. Mampam :diddy::snake::dedede::marth: (Lost to iPresea and Ed) scrub, stop sding at zero, and having no fans
5. iPresea :pika::peach: (Lost to Fidel Cashflow and Ed) i wish you'd won this :(
5. Trump :fox::toonlink: (lost to iPresea twice) d@ pikachu mu lol
7. LJ :snake: (lost to Ed! and Trump) ur slowly getting there
7. C.J. :marth: (Lost to Fidel Cashflow and Mampam) you've vastly improved since Cali
9. LineRyder :marth: (Lost to LJ and C.J.) stop throwing games lol
9. Tantalus:metaknight: (Lost to LJ twice) nice meeting you, see you tmro
9. Lies:warioc: (Lost to Mampam twice) you'll get me one day
9. ???????

time to start johning that i havent had to stand up for a tourney in like 4months, or play on a laggy TV, or have no one, not even my bro cheering for me :(:(:c:c:(:(:glare::glare::awesome::awesome:

OverLade

Smash Hero
There's nobody in Tampa that I'm gonna cheer for you against when you're expected to beat everybody. Part of the man up process, you gotta deal with being the bad guy :cool:

1. ScaryLB59/Ed! :sheilda: (lost to Maddie in winners) $50 - Came back and did massive work. Can' t say anything other than good **** and glad to have ya back!
2. Maddie :diddy: (lost to Ed! twice) $25 - Great stuff, definitely could've had this one, though Ed was definitely extremely resilient this time around. Congrats.
3. Fidel Cashflow :diddy: (lost to Maddie and Ed) $20 - Good stuff on your placing, but you know what you have to do if you wanna be able to consistently place like this regardless of who you play...
4. Mampam :diddy::snake::dedede::marth: (Lost to iPresea and Ed) - Deal with it :c
5. iPresea :pika::peach: (Lost to Fidel Cashflow and Ed) - Not that innocent ;)
5. Trump :fox::toonlink: (lost to iPresea twice) - Picking up Lucario probably makes you a Furry :Troll: Good stuff though, we need to play more.
7. LJ :snake: (lost to Ed! and Trump) - Defended Tampa like a boss and definitely had the hardest bracket. Good stuff beating Nick as well. Amazing showing for 7th place.
7. C.J. :marth: (Lost to Fidel Cashflow and Mampam) - Also had an amazing showing for 7th. You definitely brought out new stuff I haven't seen before this time around. Just need to learn to fight randomness :cool:
9. LineRyder :marth: (Lost to LJ and C.J.) - Got 9th and STILL beat Scott in winners. All of your sets were really hype.
9. Tantalus:metaknight: (Lost to LJ twice) - Thanks for coming out on such short notice. Woulda been cool if you had gotten a more diverse bracket but good **** nonetheless, I'll seeya tomorrow at the fest.
9. Lies:warioc: (Lost to Mampam twice) - Also had a super hard bracket, especially with Mampam getting sent to losers so early. Still you were playing on point so good stuff.
9. ???????
13. Proxy Geeeee - The Lab. We in there. Bring a pen and a pad ;)
13. Ganja - Y U PLAY SO MUCH MARVEL? :c At least you have a new goal now to take back the marth top spot lol.

Zeal/Mandy/Brandoncrew - Thanks for coming out.
Priscilla - If you're reading this, Ohai :)

Scrubs who didn't show up... Stay free :troll:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah i think you copied what i posted in my crew thread

But with the contradiction posted in the thread i saw that it is impossible for ipresea to have gotten 5th, she was 4th, and mampam was 5th.

I was going completely on memory and never saw the bracket.

This tourney was fun :) just no chairs bothered me but no big deal. Tampa smash is mad fun, Mampam is basically a clone of Btree from MD so it was like deja vu it was pretty tight.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hi Tampa

I have no way to get to your smash fest tonight. I'm in st. petersburg right across the bridge at the Hilton Carrillon. Can someone get me at 9:30pm tonight?

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm editing in the Smash names so people can actually know what the bracket means. Have it up in a few.

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
In regards to this tourney AND Edfest:

Ed!!!-- We defied the laws of lateral height together. CAAAW!!
Trump-- IT'S WHAT I DOOOOO
AdmiralFunk-- You are the best. I can't say anything else.
Ryder-- I'm sorry I'm such a bad teammate. You da bess.
Jazz-- good friendlies, hopefully I can learn the falco matchup alittle better.
Mic-- I will never drop anothergame to you. Ever. Good games though bro haha.
Halzy-- Thanks for the 2 DDD tips lmao, we need to actually sit down and play soon.
Mandy-- BOWSER!! Good games, glad to see new faces in Tampa.
Zeal-- Good games to you too, and again, great to see new faces.
That kid who pulled the chair on Halberd-- lul
Mooney-- Finally, a 64 players haha. Good games.

mlorenzo

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry Alex, Falcon won't drop games. :)

It was a fun tourney. By the way i lost to Matt and Trump.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gallax

Smash Hero
Nothing wrong. But if you could upload the actually tio file itself somewhere like on mediafire or dropbox or through email (mgabany@live.com) thatd be so awesome. It would literally save me a ton of time.

Top Bottom