• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roku-Kakuto-Geemu Results

TheKiest

Smash Champion
The following were canceled:
Arcana Heart 3
Blazblue
Tekken 6
MvC3 Triples
Melee Doubles

Marvel Vs Capcom 3
1: Karate Lincoln ($20.00)
2: MMX ($5.00)
3: Renegade
4: Oteshu
5: MetaFlair

Mortal Kombat

1: C. House ($28.00)
2: Renegade ($7.00)
3: Two Time Grime ($5.00)
4: Dudefella
5: John Gordon
5: MetaFlair
7: KBRO
7: T800

Smash Brothers Brawl Doubles

1: Ren + Soveriegn ($42.00)
2: Overswarm + Kel ($12.00)
3: Crash + Hilt ($6.00)
4: Lumi + Sorasin
5: K Rung + Carls
5: KassNova + Eric

Smash Bros Brawl Singles

1: Blue Rogue ($84.00) :wario:
2: AlphaZealot ($42.00) :diddy: / :dk2:
3: Overswarm ($14.00) :rob: / :fox:
4: Sorasin ($5.00) :falco:
5: Mister Eric :rob:
5: Kel :snake:
7: Hilt :olimar:
7: Renegade :snake: / :ike:
9: KassandraNova :peach: / :snake:
9: Crash :luigi2: / :dk2: / :diddy:
9: Carls493 :fox:
9: Wakka :diddy:
13: Karate Lincoln :popo:
13: TheKiest :dedede:
13: Suyon :pit:
13: Jiffy :wario: / :ness2:
17: Sammy :luigi2:
17: MetaFlair :pt:
17: Luna Lang
17: Lumi :wolf: / :falco: / :wario:
17: Juu :shiek:
17: Joe
17: K Rung
17: JT :falcon:
25: T800 :jigglypuff:
25: Chaz :pt:
25: Sovreign :marth: / :snake:
25: KBRO
25: McFly

Smash Bros Melee

1: Flip ($40.00)
2: MMX ($10.00)
3: Joe ($5.00)
4: Kel
5: Overswarm
5: Impp
7: KassandraNova
7: CFerris
9: Mister Eric
9: Xenu
9: Wakka

Super Street Fight 4: AE

1: Renegade ($28.00)
2: Buckeye Blanka ($7.00)
3: TheKiest
4: T800
5: McFly
5: Dudefella
7: MetaFlair

Test Your Luck

1: T800 ($11.00)
2: Karate Lincoln ($3.00)
3: Geochon ($1.00)
4: Overswarm
5: Jiffy
5: Dudefella
7: McFly
7: TheKiest
9: Sovreign
9: Blue Rogue
9: Flair
9: Oteshu
13: Wakka
13: Luna Lang
13: Impp

Mystery Event: Bop-it
1: Luna Lang ($5.25)
2: TheKiest ($0.25)
3: Blue Rogue
3: KBRO
5: Oteshu
5: JT
5: Wakka
5: Kel
9: Dudefella
9: jenny
9: Suyon
9: Juu
9: Overswarm
9: Rikku
9: T800
9: tope
17: Sammy
17: AlphaZealot
17: Karate Lincoln
17: McFly
17: danny
17: Hilt
17: Jiffy

Thanks for everyone who made it out. Till next time.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Those side events would be incentive enough for me to travel over to that region, seriously. ;p

Anyway, help me out here with the character usage. I know nothing.

Smash Bros Brawl Singles
1: Blue Rogue :warioc: ($84.00)
2: AlphaZealot :diddy: ($42.00)
3: Overswarm :metaknight: ($14.00)
4: Sorasin ($5.00)
5: Mister Eric
5: Kel :metaknight:
7: Renegade
9: KassandraNova
9: Crash
9: Carls493
13: Karate Lincoln
13: TheKiest
13: Suyon
13: Jiffy
17: MetaFlair
17: Lumi
17: Juu
17: JT
25: T800
25: Chaz
25: Sovreign

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
...so it is. I just checked the Tournament Details page.

Like I said, I know nothing D:

Smash Bros Brawl Singles
3: Overswarm ($14.00)
9: KassandraNova
17: Juu
17: JT
25: Chaz

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
1: Blue Rogue :wario: / :popo: (maybe)
2: AlphaZealot :diddy:
3: Overswarm :fox: / :rob: ? I have no idea!
4: Sorasin :falco:
5: Mister Eric :rob:
5: Kel :snake: or :marth: ?
7: Renegade :ike: / :snake:
9: KassandraNova :peach:
9: Crash :luigi2:
9: Carls493 :fox:
9: Wakka :diddy:
13: TheKiest :dedede: / :kirby2: (?)

That's all I know just from previous knowledge (turns out I wasn't there, so it's possible some of them are wrong)

D

Deleted member

Wish I could have been here. Looked like a blast, and I would have loved to take part in the Test Your Luck tourney.

DBSammy

Smash Ace
I went Luigi, jt went Sonic, Chaz went PT, Kassy also went Snake, Juu went Sheik/Pit, Luna went Lucario,and I think that T800 went Jigglypuff.

:phone:

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Alright, good stuff, but what about Overswarm and Sorasin?

Smash Bros Brawl Singles
9: KassandraNova :snake:
17: Luna Lang :lucario:
17: Juu :sheik: :pit:
17: JT :sonic:

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Alright, good stuff, but what about Overswarm and Sorasin?

Smash Bros Brawl Singles
4: Sorasin :falco: ($5.00)
9: KassandraNova :snake:
17: Luna Lang :lucario:
17: Juu :sheik: :pit:
17: JT :sonic:
Sorasin uses Falco.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Shoutouts to the Clowsui philosophy getting 4th place.

Cincinnatians, Danger Room sessions on Wednesdays. BE THERE

Baro

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad to be able to continue my status as the consistently worst placing Ice Climbers player and the least competitive MvC3 player. HULK SMASH :3

To those that were wanting to know about starting/reviving the Naruto scene, this was the very active forum in the game's heyday http://www.willvolution.com/phpBB2/
I'm pretty psyched about Keist letting a Naruto 4 tournament happen next time. I'll spread the word far and wide once he locks in a date.
And I'll teach Juu how to play One Tailed Kyuubi Naruto, who is basically the Metaknight of that game

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I showed up at the end and had a random urge to play brawl since I hadnt played in years. I figured since the rest of the midwest is so into it maybe I should start playing. Kel was nice enough to oblige me with a few *** whoopings. I was in a state of hysterical laughter almost the entire time. I also enjoyed watching overswarm time out sorasin on Castle Siege by grabbing the ledge over and over when he could.

God what a terrible game.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Someone ask blue rouge how his Saturday went. Ohmygirl wins both tournys.

Good **** flip. Its a shame I didn't come to this.would have been marth shiek GFs. the great American match up. Loooooooool

:phone:

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I'm glad to be able to continue my status as the consistently worst placing Ice Climbers player and the least competitive MvC3 player. HULK SMASH :3

To those that were wanting to know about starting/reviving the Naruto scene, this was the very active forum in the game's heyday http://www.willvolution.com/phpBB2/
I'm pretty psyched about Keist letting a Naruto 4 tournament happen next time. I'll spread the word far and wide once he locks in a date.
And I'll teach Juu how to play One Tailed Kyuubi Naruto, who is basically the Metaknight of that game
Ahem. I play :popo: too.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
OS used R.O.B. and Fox.

The one match I played Pit was against Mister Eric and after game one I found out that the bracket had been switched and had to play OS and the match didn't matter. I went all Sheik.

To my knowledge, Sov went Snake and Marth. Ren went Ike and Snake. Sora went all Falco. Kel went Falco and Snake, iirc. Crash threw in some DK.

Anyway to Shoutouts:

Smash Bros Brawl Singles
1: Blue Rogue ($84.00) - Driiiiiiiink. Seriously though, congrats on the 1st place but I'm sure you knew you were gonna get it anyway. Always a pleasure to see you. Hope you had fun, but somehow I know you did.
2: AlphaZealot ($42.00) - I forgot to tell you that I left my power strip over at DU. Glad to see you come out and we've got to play again eventually. Give me a reason to pull out my Mario! (and probably put him back onto the shelves)
3: Overswarm ($14.00) [0-2 Bracket] - I'm not going to lie, I was pretty excited to know that you and Luna were going to come out. I hadn't talked to you all that much at tournaments before, but you always seemed pretty cool and are hilarious on the boards. I felt pretty good after our match in the first round, though I was a tiny bit disappointed that I lost Sheik vs Fox, but after the first stock where I calmed down I thought I did pretty well. If you host that tournament you were thinking of down in Kentucky, I'd show up for sure (with a ride, ofc).
4: Sorasin ($5.00) [0-2 $2 MM] - Close games as usual, I guess. Not sure if it's more that the Sheik matchup is pretty even vs Falco or if you're not super familiar with it. Either way, good games. And good **** on the placing man! Your falco is super scary dude, you and Lumi are improving a ton even if it may seem like Cincinnati is dropping off. Always a pleasure to see you at tournaments. Maybe'll see you at SiiS5?
5: Mister Eric - You scrub! Not sure if I would have taken that game two from you had bracket not been switched... though I was feeling that Sheik vs R.O.B. on Battlefield wouldn't have been all that bad. Oh well, I'll save my revenge for another tournament, I guess. Glad to see you come out and rep Kentucky. Get ready for SiiS so you can come out, **** and show everyone else how free Kentucky isn't.
5: Kel - The FMA discussion at the end of the tournament was pretty cool. Glad you enjoy coming out to these and one day I will get that MK ditto training (or just friendlies) even if you feel you're not strong in it.
7: Hilt [0-2 $2MM] - The matriarch himself! I'm soooo glad that you and Crash were able to come up for Keister's tournament. I wish you could have stayed at Keister's place Friday since Iowa and Sole fell through that night, but maybe (maybe...) next time. I know you guys are more or less done with the game, but it'd be too much a shame not to see some of the funniest guys I know not at more tournaments.
7: Renegade - It was a pleasure to see you and Sov come out, I'm going to have to play your nasty Dudley at some point. I've heard so much about it and remember seeing it at Showdown.
9: KassandraNova [0-2 $1 MM] - Kasssss, thanks for the bit of praise that you gave me for my MK. I'm seriously considering just playing the ditto like that if I'm going to grow seriously enough about the game to place well when OOS comes in or I go OOS. I'd love to play some more dittos with you in the future to sharpen up. You should have played drunk AZ in a MM!
9: Crash - SHORYUKEN. I'm hearing a good dose of that while Keister gets some Ryu practice in on AE. Like I said to Hilt, I'm glad that you came out and I hope to see you guys more in the future.
9: Carls493 - Glad you came out, man.
9: Wakka - Wow, it's been forever since I saw you Wakka. Glad you came to hang out with us this time and hey, you still did pretty good. Maybe I'll see you on campus some time this year.
13: Karate Lincoln - Yes... teach me the ways of gaying people out with one-tail Kyuubi. Glad you came out and had fun and won some money and junk. See you Wednesday.
13: TheKiest - Best TO in the country right here.
13: Suyon [0-2 Bracket] - Yeah... game two I really kinda derped after our close game one. Hope I showed you how much I was working to improve up to this point.
13: Jiffy - Jiffyyy. Metal, heavy, sped up brawl with Suyon was absolutely amazing.
17: Sammy - Glad you came out.
17: MetaFlair - THE MAN, THE LEGEND, THE METAFLAIR. Awesome meeting you for the first time. Hope to see you again in Cincinnati.
17: Luna Lang - Nice to meet you and congrats on the Bop-it victory.
17: Lumi - You got this next time, Lumi. Fun friendlies between Sheik and Wolf. Honestly, I still think that the MU is even and it's a lot more fun than last time.
17: Juu - You went all Sheik today, congrats. Keep improving, scrub.
17: Joe - Don't think we met.
17: K Rung - Nice to meet you.
17: JT - Thanks for coming out.
25: T800 - We need to play in AE soon!
25: Chaz - Niceto meet you.
25: Sovreign [2-1 Bracket] - Don't beat yourself up too much, Sov. You got this next time and good games dude.
25: KBRO - You are always super awesome and I look forward to seeing you more as I take visits back down to Athens (to hopefully live during the winter).
25: McFly - More like McAwesome!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I'm missing my Mortal Kombat, so if anyone who was at this tournament, left with an extra copy that they didn't have before, it's probably mine.

Good day to you all and thank you. Shoutouts, later.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I can't believe someone actually let renegade win money in street fighter.

You guys are such gentlemen.

EDIT: Apparently SRK didn't show up so he got away with MURDER.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I would have come to kick it... and i could've came but i decided not to. But we'll kick it sometime soon...

D

Deleted member

Y.b.M., you need to come to more tournaments and rep that Kirby. :3

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually I take that back, it's not terrible.

It is just different, just like 64 is different.

LIKE really really different.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Actually I take that back, it's not terrible.

It is just different, just like 64 is different.

LIKE really really different.
Brawl is a game of inches and thought, Melee is a game of reactions and miles. One good read in melee can mean death for your opponent, even at the center of the stage. It takes dozens in Brawl. Makes comebacks harder in Brawl than in Melee, and slows the pace down.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
1: Blue Rogue ($84.00) :wario:: Good job. I see you're still doing your Wario thing.
2: AlphaZealot ($42.00) :diddy: / :dk2:: Good job on second. I'm bitter about you coming along, during Wakka's set against me and coaching him through it. Next time just pick up his controller and play it for him.
3: Overswarm ($14.00) :rob: / :fox:: It's always god seeing your face. Good job with ROB and Fox.
4: Sorasin ($5.00) :falco:: Great job. You really stepped it up. You beat the Match-ups that you had a reall hard time with.
5: Mister Eric :rob:: Beepo
5: Kel :snake:: Good job. Snake and your Falco need to keep getting better. Good job on the win over Ren.
7: Hilt :olimar:: No Tarzan for you!
7: Renegade :snake: / :ike:: We've talked about this. Step it up.
9: KassandraNova :peach: / :snake::Good seeing you again.
9: Crash :luigi2: / :dk2: / :diddy:: SHORYUKEN!
9: Carls493 :fox::Great Fox, but really annoying at the same time, but it works so keep up the good work.
9: Wakka :diddy:: We had a good set. It would've been better without the mental disadvantage I was at.

13: TheKiest :dedede::Great hosting. I had a great time, and really enjoyed the tournament. The venue should be used more often. I wish more tournaments were hosted under or near bars.
17: Sammy :luigi2::Keep up the good work with Luigi. You're off to a good start.
17: MetaFlair :pt::I got to shake your hand. That's more than good enough for me. Kentucky's got the best personalities, ever.
17: Lumi :wolf: / :falco: / :wario:: It's obvious you didn't care much for placings, at this tournament. Just do better next time.
17: Juu :sheik: : Great set. Solid Sheik, although I was more or less expecting to see you DACUS once or twice. Next time we play, my mindset will be a lot better. Expect a much tougher time.
17: K Rung: If not being able to play MK hurt your standings, then that means you need to pick up more characters. It was nice meeting you.
17: JT :falcon:
25: T800 :jigglypuff:
25: Sovreign :marth:

I accomplished my goal: Win First Place in Doubles.

I'm going to continue to make my name as a great doubles player, first, and worry about being good at singles later. If anyone who's competent and passionate about doubles wants to team with me, if I'm not already teaming with someone from IN, please let me know. I use Marth and Sonic(only when my partner uses Snake, in most cases.)

Kel

Smash Master
I used Falco too. Probably about 50/50 with Snake. It all depended on who I was playing. Against Renegade I went completely Falco, against Sorasin I went completely Snake. Against Mr Eric I mixed it up.

It was a fun tournament.

Thank you for hosting, Kiester!

Tope: Jigglypuff wins Melee tournaments

*troll face*

Top Bottom