• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bit Wars: Forest's Memorial Tournament, Norman, OK

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Before I post results, I'd just like to thank all of the gamers that came out to support this event. If may not seem like a lot to us, but it meant a lot to Forest's mom for so many people to come from across the US to participate in something that was Forest's passion. As his friends, it meant a lot to us to see people flocking as well so to the gamers, thank you guys for making it to SBW.

Next, thanks to HxC Lan Center and a huge thanks to the OKgamers staff for making this event possible. Without HxC, nearly all of the equipment gathered would've been non-existent meaning no TVs or hardware for us to play games on. As for OKgamers, it takes a lot of focus to do nothing but stare at a bracket for 8+ hours without playing any friendlies whatsoever. I know I can't do it, but because of these guys, the tourneys were run smoothly so thanks to Saif and his workers for pulling through on this.

Also I'd like to recognize guys like Dakpo and MJG who just helped run bracket. I apologized to you guys earlier, if there wasn't a blackout I would've done everything myself, and I recognize that you guys aren't coming to this tourney to work. Just big thinks for being so gracious and lending a hand when I needed one.

Now to the part that everyone cares about:

Brawl Results:

Doubles (unforunately, someone closed out of TIO and killed these results for melee and brawl. -___- All I have is top 3, sorry guys. Will try to get the full results from the guy who killed it)

1. Bassem + ChuckNasty
2. Dakpo + Denti
3. UTD Zac + D4BA

Singles
1: Denti ($133.00)
2: Bassem ($38.00)
3: Clel ($19.00)
4: Domo
5: MJG
5: Zeton
7: Fino
7: Dphat
9: Light
9: ALSM
9: Royal Nynja
9: Fogo
13: KY
13: Bpow
13: Dakpo
13: Chuck Nasty
17: Sampo
17: DikButholz
17: Teh Brettster
17: Sonic Storm
17: The Reverend Inferno
17: Fernando
17: Afrotastic
17: Trashem
25: Turdox
25: D4BA
25: Super King
25: Wang
25: R.P.
25: nino
25: Boom
25: Gay$$$

Melee Results:

Doubles: (Someone killed the bracket, sorry)
1. Sars + Kos-Mos
2. Dual Cats + Zinth
3. Ihavespaceballs + Arby
4. Raven Knight + March Hare

Singles:
1: ihavespaceballs ($133.00)
2: Kos-Mos ($38.00)
3: Arby ($19.00)
4: SarsPirate
5: Raven Knight
5: Dual Cats
7: The March Hare
7: Zinth
9: Denthorn
9: Yoshiman
9: DMG
9: po_pimpus
13: TxZero
13: LlamaSensei
13: Heimer Digger
13: Red
17: ManBearPeach
17: Zeton
17: Crazy Squriel
17: Irish
25: Nyan Cat Dude
25: Foxstep CEO

MVC3 Results:

1: Khaoz
2: Noah the Prodigy
3: AnimeFreak
4: D4BA
5: Brian
5: pfhor
7: Kyle
7: Affinity
9: The Singing Lady
9: Scott
9: Holmes
9: zohta
13: Tony
13: Domo
13: Clel
17: Relish
17: Nate
17: Letuce
17: Momotaro
17: Lord Gaga
17: Cranberry
17: Konstantine
17: Dbot
25: Flip
25: John Cao
25: jason
25: chuckiefinsta
25: TXZero
25: THETRILLZ
25: TOL Menace
25: Mr Doom

AH3 results

1: Chase
2: Pfhor
3: Lord GaGa
4: Foxstep CEO
5: ****sInMyMouth
5: Byzantine
7: Feras
7: Byron
9: C_irons
9: AnimeFreak
9: Tokyo MewMew
13: Dramlamb

Melty Blood Results

1: Kos Mos
2: TexasTim
3: Ultimate Faust
4: Denthorn
5: Chase
5: Foxstep CEO
7: Pfhor
7: Oldboy

SFIV Results

1: Crazy Clown
2: dances with ninjas
3: Kyle
4: Zohta
5: Tenindo
5: Chase
7: Small Pox Blanket
7: SpankTank AGoGo
9: Flip17
9: C_irons
9: Tol Menace
9: po_pimpus
13: The Singing Lady
13: Foxstep CEO

BB:CS2 results

1: Ultimate Faust
2: AnimeFreak
3: Tokyo MewMew
4: Feras
5: C_irons

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Tennessee: It was awesome to see you guys travel to this, I wish I had more time to play you guys is my only regret. That grand finals set was pretty, freaking epic. Probably the only time I didn't wanna leave when I saw a Peach-Samus meet in tourney lol

Arkansas: Thanks for coming down too guys, I really appreciated it. It sucks that G. Vice didn't come, but who needs him to have fun :p Seriously though, it was fun meeting all of you. Sorry we didn't get to play Yoshiman, and those were really fun games Arby. We should totally play again soon.

Bobby + Light: Too good at melee guys lol It'll suck not seeing you guys for a while, I'm gonna miss y'all. Why is everyone quitting??

DFW Brawl: Thanks for showing up everyone, good **** to Denti for taking first, didn't think that was actually going to happen with the way Bassem was playing lol I'm glad to hear Daminen had a lot of fun and I'm surprised that Zac showed up to this. Thanks to Dakpo for all the help he gave, and really big ups to all of you guys who traveled to help support this.

Dphat: I LOVE YOU ANDY!

Kansas: KS repped pretty freaking hard I've gotta say lol When I saw losers bracket and saw it was only Bassem and like 6 dudes from KS, made me shocked. I just wish I had more time to spend with y'all. <3

Oklahoma gamers: You guys are the best. Except for you Bryan.

Forest: We all miss you dude <3

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Correct where incorrect, fill in the blanks, please

Singles
1: Denti :olimar: ($133.00)
2: Bassem :wario: ($38.00)
3: Clel :metaknight: ($19.00)
4: Domo :metaknight:
5: MJG :toonlink:
5: Zeton :fox:
7: Fino :olimar:
7: Dphat :metaknight:
9: ALSM :toonlink:
9: Fogo
13: Bpow
13: Dakpo
13: Chuck Nasty
17: Sonic Storm
17: The Reverend Inferno
17: Fernando
17: Afrotastic
25: D4BA :metaknight:
25: Super King
25: nino
25: Boom

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
dakota you're my second favorite player besides ramin

dustin way to overcome the gay with your own ;)

I ate chicken with khaoz once!

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!

Singles
9: ALSM :metaknight:
9: Fogo :snake:
13: KY :pit:
13: Bpow :wario:
13: Dakpo :zerosuitsamus:
13: Chuck Nasty :metaknight:
17: Teh Brettster :ike:
17: Sonic Storm :sonic:
17: The Reverend Inferno :rob:
17: Fernando :metaknight:
17: Afrotastic :snake:
25: D4BA :metaknight:
25: Super King :kirby2:
25: nino :metaknight:
25: Boom :snake:
Fixed partly. That's all I know. I think Light uses MK and Sheik, but I don't really know.

:phone:

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace

Singles
9: Light :sheik: :rob:
9: ALSM :toonlink:
9: Royal Nynja :diddy:
9: Fogo :snake:
13: KY :pit:
13: Bpow :wario:
13: Dakpo :zerosuitsamus:
13: Chuck Nasty :metaknight:
17: Sampo :falcon:
17: DikButholz :metaknight:
17: Sonic Storm :sonic:
17: The Reverend Inferno :rob:
17: Fernando :metaknight:
17: Afrotastic :snake:
17: Trashem :falco:
25: Turdox :rob:
25: D4BA :metaknight: (dropped out of bracket to play SSF4 or some other fighting game)
25: Super King :kirby:
25: Wang :luigi:
25: R.P. :pikachu:
25: nino :metaknight:
25: Boom :snake:
25: Gay$$$ :metaknight:
I don't know the words for some of the character pics, but the character names are at least in there.
Edit: Looks like I got them all right.

DualCats

Smash Ace
I'll probably think of more cool things to say later but shoutout to IHSB for playing the most beautiful song for G. Vice.

I'll upload videos eventually. Too busy playing Star Fox.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Arby you and G vice Dnt count! Or that dude with the face and the hair and the blue shirt......

iLight

Smash Lord
yo chuck nasty or whoever had the wii on the first tv, I saved a bunch of replays of my sheik on there.... would like to have uploaded or sent to me if anyway possible for you to do that for me <3 <3 <3 shoutouts to everyone I played and my men from kansas who are still too cool even through the salt

Dakpo

Smash Lord
ill see what i can do about replays >__< i dont have an sd card reader at the moment

Tom: You are the best hype in brawl history. <33333

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
BPX/Bpow making comments about my Bowser after that one friendly we had was the highlight of my day at this tournament. It just wasn't my day otherwise. I blame the fact that I was not wearing a Sonic shirt like I usually do.

That, and I was agitated because my brother needed to get home soon, but singles started much later than I anticipated. Ah well.

Fun tournament everyone, can't wait for the next one. Maybe with just Smash and one other game though....please?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arby you and G vice Dnt count! Or that dude with the face and the hair and the blue shirt......

Lol I was about to say, I'm pretty sure I sat down and asked if you wanted to play. I think you played Zelda/YL/IC's against me in friendlies?

Also, why don't we count? We account for the majority of the higher caliber smashers in our state...

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Lol I was about to say, I'm pretty sure I sat down and asked if you wanted to play. I think you played Zelda/YL/IC's against me in friendlies?

Also, why don't we count? We account for the majority of the higher caliber smashers in our state...
*starts counting on his fingers the number of smashers in AR better than he is*

Is vury sad now. :sadeyes:

Although, now I really want to know who the third smasher given this 'higher caliber' status is.

TxZero

Smash Cadet
Whoo! 17th in Melee! lol.

This tourney was a blast

Shoutouts probably later.
Dude, smashing with you was a blast. Next time I see you we better have more fox dittos. I figure we'll both have improved by then XD

Well, whenever "then" is :p

Also, I have a ton of respect for brawl Fox now, good ****.

Denti

Smash Master
Thanks to those who gave me a congratulation :)

shout outs

1: Denti ($133.00) - they got the pay outs wrong on here, lol, you got 190$.
2: Bassem ($38.00) - ggs at gran finals. Just so you know, I wasn't mad at you for camping, I understand that you gota do what you gota do. It's apart of the game and i agreed to the terms. The reason i got so frustrated was because I realized I was wrong in my opinion about the MU being in Olimar's favor and I didn't know what to do. I think it might be 50-50 or maybe even 55-45 your's.
3: Clel ($19.00) - Dang, you did some work.
4: Domo - I don't get why you didn't take me to rainbow. You would've had game 2 easier there.
5: MJG - I really wanted to fight you or MM you. Too bad grand finals was so long and took so much outa me. :( Next time tho
5: Zeton - You're fox is scary XD ggs, you're way funny also.
7: Fino - I appreciate your advice a ton against bassem. It did make a difference.
9: Light - : O are you really going to be retired? It seems like you want to get better tho..
9: ALSM - yo mk be gettin better yo.
9: Royal Nynja - totally didn't friendly you :(
9: Fogo - Glad to see you made it out to this :D You always make tournament experiences more fun.
13: Bpow - Sorry about not playing you.. didn't expect Grand finals to last 1 and a half hours.
13: Dakpo - Awesome time! I don't understand why our team does so well, but **** it, Oli and Zss ****! wahahaha! I'm counting down the days until the next DMT.
13: Chuck Nasty - I really wanted to MM you. Next tournament we shall! We also should random character mm, haha.
17: Teh Brettster - I totally wasn't expecting you to make it XD Glad to see you showed up! :D
25: D4BA - I'm assuming you either left or got ultra bracket ****ed. How did you do in marvel? I never found out.
25: Boom - Glad to see you could make it to this! I'll be waiting to see you again at DMT :D
UDT zac - you didn't enter singles? You would've done so well.. oh well. Teams was scary >.>
type ex - So i wanted to friendly or MM you. I've been practicing dat falco MU.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Lol I was about to say, I'm pretty sure I sat down and asked if you wanted to play. I think you played Zelda/IC's against me in friendlies?

Haha i was just sayin that i already knew of you guys where as I didn't know who hare or some others were

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Rvn and I should have higher caliber status in teams. And I can beat you all during my good and your bad/rly bad days (these days have to occur at the same time, otherwise I'm screwed :( ). :p

and lol memk, proud to be on the same tier as him. Have you SEEN his fox? :lol: :foxmelee:

Anyways general shoutouts:

Oklahoma: Great tourny guys. Thnxs for housing us and being so damn good at the game.
Texas: Good **** guys. Was fun playing.
Tennessee: You guys are always a blast. IHSB also = beast. Can we trade him for memk? It's fair; I promise. :bee:
Arkansas: You guys suck. Especially arby. He needs to go back to the basics.

See everyone at ARK. :awesome:

BPx

Smash Lord
denti: yeah, we didn't get friendlies, hopefully i'll be back again soon though :)
bassem: ggs, your wario is really good. thanks for playing some friendlies, and come to bteh2 :D
clel: gj
domo: thanks for the housing, and all of the help...
mjg: o
zeton: games were fun, sorry colin left his crap lol
fino: thanks for driving, and letting us take your car. fun games
alsm: ggs, you played really well. hopefully i'll be able to do better next time
ky: stomp on yo face
dakpo: ggs in doubles, also didn't get friendlies :(
sonic storm: ggs, i hate sonic :( that sd on BF was some pro ****, i should probably use that more. bet you hadn't seen that before
d4ba: GGs, I would have liked to play friendlies after.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I had an amazing time at this.
Major shoutouts to Irish for housing us, to Yawara for running the smash portion, and KOS-MOS for stressing me the ever-living **** out while reminding me why this game is so amazing.
Full shoutouts to hopefully come.

Also vids when?

bassem6

Smash Lord
what happened dakpo?? D:
This tourny wasnt huge (only 30 entrants) but most of the entrants were veterans. For a small-midsized tourny, it was pretty stacked. I wouldnt be surprised if he had a tough bracket.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
yeah the half dakota was in was definitely more stacked than the other half, personal opinion.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
This tournament was awesome! I had tons of fun!

Kos Mos' Peach was so scary! Also, I would give shoutouts but I was too busy trying to get friendlies with everyone to get their names. :p Except Sars Pirate; I still demand friendlies at some point. I hope you guys have another OK tourney soon, I'd love to go again.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yo... this was a great tournament! It really makes me happy to see so many different games going on at once. Melee was too hype- I played the best set I've had in years, MAHVEL BABY, Chris places in the money in THREE different tourneys(winning two, and nearly winning another), and I finally got to play Street Fighter in a tournament setting for the first time in nearly half a decade... and MELTY BLOOD FINALS! Too m'fing good Chris and Tim, easily the hypest finals of the whole event! Good ish.

Too many people to shoutout individually, so let me just say first off big thanks to everyone for coming out and making Super Bit Wars a hit... Forest would be really proud to know his hard work finally has begun to bare fruit, and gamers of all backgrounds and scenes came together under a single banner of competition and fun. It really meant a lot to his family to see something he loved bring so many different people together.

To Saif and the rest of the OK Gamers staff- I really appreciate all you guys' hard work... This thing could have never worked as well without your cooperation and and coordination, and as someone who always wanted a strong competitive scene in OK, I really want to say thanks from the bottom of my heart for your efforts in trying to bring my dream to reality. Thank you all.

To my OK Smash family- You guys know how I feel about you all. There is no more awesome a community than the one we have right here. Thanks guys for reminding me that there is always a place for me to have fun and get better. Much love guys.

Kansas, Texas, Tennessee, Arkansas, and everywhere else people traveled from- Thanks for making the long journey to Norman to hang with us again. It was nice seeing everyone again. Sorry I couldnt play more, but I was tied up with personal business and there were just too many people to catch up with... Hopefully I'll see a lot of y'all at ARK!

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
1: Denti ($133.00) - Good job keeping composure in GFs and taking this tournament
2: Bassem ($38.00) - Game 2 of our set was pretty legit. I'll be better next time we meet.
3: Clel ($19.00) - Good job, teaming with you in doubles friendlies was fun.
4: Domo - GGs in doubles.
5: MJG - PBG
5: Zeton - Nice to see you, keep up the fox!
7: Fino - Gotta work on the Oli MU, I'll have a solid gameplan next time we meet.
7: Dphat - Thanks for the advice, I appreciated it.
9: Light - Nice to see you.
9: ALSM - I'm getting there, I can feel it!
9: Fogo - Good job, keep it up.
13: Bpow - GGs. I played Bassem quite a bit to figure out how to play against Wario.
13: Dakpo - Your bracket was harder than mine, I'll see you at the next DMT.
13: Chuck Nasty - GGs in doubles friendlies
17: Teh Brettster - A good set. Note to self: Do not approach Ike in the water. lol
17: The Reverend Inferno - It was nice teaming with you. Our bracket was hard for sure.
17: Fernando - Thanks for the friendlies, we'll get more practice in back home. :)
25: D4BA - What happened?
25: Super King - GGs, see you at the next DMT.
25: Boom - Keep up the Snake. I can tell you've gotten better from last time.

Top Bottom