• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dazless Madness Results (8/27/11)

Almo

Smash Ace
Singles

1: Fatal ($78.00) :snake:
2: Bloodcross ($39.00) :falco: :metaknight:
3: Bizkit ($13.00) :snake: :metaknight:
4: Trained Stalemate Associate Hinkage :metaknight:
5: Pelca :falco:
5: Riot :zelda:
7: Hey vVvNicole,I made vVvfatal really angry and he wont ever talk to me again and vVvalmo threatened to kick vVvme out (Mikeray4) :snake:
7: Prawn :popo:
9: Peachkid :peach:
9: Soma :falco: :diddy:
9: Almo :metaknight:
9: Duke :lucario: :dedede:
13: Watkins :pit: :ike:

Doubles

1: Fatal + Pelca ($48.00)
2: $10 FOR TEAMS WHY SHOULDNT WE ENTER?1!1? (MIKERAY THE HERO OF ALL MANKIND + HINKAGE) ($24.00)
3: You keep the money! (BC + Bizkit) ($8.00)
4: Susie! I'm hungry, make me a sandwhich. (riot and prawn)
5: Starsalt (Watkins + Starlight)
5: Lei-a's street cleaners (Lei-a (peachkid) Somacruz)
7: Smoke 2 Joints (Almo + Kirch)
7: Team Lowell

Mid Tier Singles

1: Fatal
2: Pelca
3: Bloodcross
4: Watkins
5: Bizkit
5: Soma
7: Almo

As a closing note I want to apologize to Prawn for making him play Riot twice, it was a bad move on my part, i was looking at the direct outcome instead of what would potentially happen. I'm completely to blame, and don't think I should TO again for a while until I learn how to do it correctly.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lol Riot still doing good. Keep up the work, yo.

Good **** Fatal. You fail to disappoint me, at every attribute.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Singles

1: Fatal-FATAL SMASH
2: Bloodcross-you getting 2nd? GOOD ONE
3: Bizkit- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVw23WyIQdI
4: Trained Stalemate Associate Hinkage-
5: Pelca-DEFEATED BY A RAY BROTHER. THE CURSE IS OVER
5: Riot- Everybody loves zelda
7: Hey vVv Nicole, I made vVvfatal really angry and he wont ever talk to me again and vVvalmo threatened to kick vVvme out (Mikeray4)-Oh hey, didn't see ya there.
7: Prawn-fun MM
9: Peachkid- nobody loves peach
9: Soma- ggsssss
9: Almo- lol doubles
9: Duke - Ban yoshi's island for a reason
13: Watkins - shouts to shouts.

shoutout to dazwa,sphere and fats.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

1: Fatal - y u still win. I'm an idiot for falling for the C4 thing twice, a tad too greedy of me. Lesson learned.
2: Bloodcross - Never like playing your Flaco. Good stuff tho.
5: Pelca - Bad day. You're also awful at counterpicking, you really need to do it better. I mean Fox on RC? I know I don't know the MU that well as MK, but it's still MK on RC...It's practically a free win.
5: Riot - Good stuff getting 5th with dat Zelda!
7: Prawn - Sucks about the losers bracket thing. On the plus side, now I have actual reasoning on why that should never be done.
9: Peachkid - You got this next time.
9: Soma - Really fun friendlies later on, you remind me why I keep going to tourneys.
9: Almo - Thx for hosting.
9: Duke - Fun friendlies, stop choking in tourney and play like you do in friendlies.
13: Watkins - I had to watch my back all tourney, I was worried you were going to punch me in the face.

Pretty fun tourney, got to test out lots of stuff.
is my answer for RC (and Brinstar if I for some reason don't ban it)...For other stages I should prob stick to Snake, except when I feel confident in the MK ditto. Was nice not to be stressed by hosting for once. Hopefully someone helps me co-host at DNA #19! (hello Fatal/Star)

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Duke cheated and went MK in what I thought was an honorable mid-tier duel, GIVE HIM THE MK BADGE OF SHAME

So Fatal

Smash Master
I probably had the most fun playing midtiers and 3 hours of doubles friendlies with no annoying people in the venue :) Good stuff and welcome back to the top 3 BC/Bizkit. GGs everyone and Almo, I won midtiers not pelca >.<

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
GOOD STUFF ALMO YOU REALLY SHOWED NEW ENGLAND YOU DESERVE TO BE ON THE PR!
-Bizkit
Except he likely will be at least 10th due to having one ranked win (unless other people get better ranked wins or more than one that fill the 10 spots).

Prawn

Smash Master
gj to riot only beating 2 people and getting 5th

:[

edit:too much salt in this post, real shoutouts soon loool

Prawn

Smash Master
Singles

1: Fatal ($78.00) :snake: - good job i hardly watched you play today(sooo many friendlies). doubles friendlies were fun, hopefully i can start getting good enough at dubz so entering is worth it
2: Bloodcross ($39.00) :falco: :metaknight:- no friendlies :[ wanted to play you in bracket but oh wellz
3: Bizkit ($13.00) :snake: :metaknight: - good friendlies/mm. i think your mk is actually one of the better ones(if not the best) vs ics in this region.
4: Trained Stalemate Associate Hinkage :metaknight: - thanks for the doubles friendlies, im so bad at doubles and i want to get better :[
5: Pelca :falco: - you should go all falco diddy fox in singles -_- just practice diddy more IMO then you have all sorts of answers for mk
5: Riot :zelda: - ggs. i think i learned a lot from our first set and almost had you second set. too bad. im more confident versus you but now you'll never enter singles for another couple months haha. sorry about doubles i really suck sometimes cause im kinda new entering :[
7: Hey vVvNicole,I made vVvfatal really angry and he wont ever talk to me again and vVvalmo threatened to kick vVvme out (Mikeray4) :snake: - **** the haters. ggs in our mm
7: Prawn :popo: - lost to a zelda twice :(
9: Peachkid :peach: - still dont understand the switch, me and duke play all the time and we were slated to play if duke beat riot. how many times have you guys played in tournament in the last month?>_< not to mention it was 13 people and the smallest bracket ever and there were other options in losers other then making me play riot, the person i lost to first round, twice in 3 sets.) basically this made my whole experience worse, and dukes. He had to play riot like 5 minutes after being told you were gonna jumble up the bracket. but its whatever i guess. spilled milk.
9: Soma :falco: :diddy: - ggs in our mm. Your diddys pretty good i think falco diddy is good for you. this was a stacked bracket so dont feel bad
9: Almo :metaknight: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KqqRPvM_Sw not cool making me play riot twice in three sets. if you had been a good TO and made sure riot and peachkid weren't playing(since so you say they play all the time) then you could have switched it ahead of time and not caused a problem all together. or you could have told them to suck it up and that playing each other 3rd round of a 13 man bracket is not a big deal >_<. I feel like i got jipped outta my entry fee since i only played 2 people in 3 sets. whatever duuuuude
9: Duke :lucario: :dedede: - imo you probably had a better chance vs hinkage then riot. but thats the way it goes sometimes i guess haha
13: Watkins :pit: :ike: - ggs

dont mean to sound so angry i just dont understand why duke and i were the ones that had to be mixed up in this debacle and sacrificed? lol

almo: "peachkid and riot play all the time"

me: "uhh i just played riot 3 minutes ago..." but no care.

what would have happened if i had complained had duke beaten riot when we had to play? We play all the time too. would we have been given the same treatment?

that ends my rant. im not trying to hold this personally against anyone i just wanted to say my piece in HOPES that next time someone has to get ****ed in bracket it wont be me or duke :awesome: since we got our ****ing out of the way here

EDIT: also this is coming off me getting ****ed at ktar 2 weeks ago...-_-

Prawn

Smash Master
except he likely will be at least 10th due to having one ranked win (unless other people get better ranked wins or more than one that fill the 10 spots).
ogmomgomg

I GOTS A RANKED WIN

can i be filler yet

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Shout outs.

1: Fatal ($78.00) :snake: - Good job. Our second match was so close! I like knowing that if I play well enough I still might be able to beat you. ;)
2: Bloodcross ($39.00) :falco: :metaknight: - The same thing over and over. One day perhaps I will surprise myself!
4: Trained Stalemate Associate Hinkage :metaknight: - Good job in doubles today!
5: Pelca :falco: - Had a bad day? Welcome to the world of inconsistency! Don't get down you and everyone else know how good you really are. I'll remember to take you up on that teaming offer again sometime after DNA. :awesome:
5: Riot :zelda: - :embarrass:
7: Hey vVvNicole,I made vVvfatal really angry and he wont ever talk to me again and vVvalmo threatened to kick vVvme out (Mikeray4) :snake: - Good job in doubles!
7: Prawn :popo: - Sorry we had to play twice. Although in retrospect you know how fast you can learn matchups now, our first set compared to the second was much more difficult for me! Teams we didn't do so hot, but our play styles don't mesh well.
9: Peachkid :peach: - Don't Fret Lei-A. There are more tournaments to prove your worth!
9: Almo :metaknight: - Don't get down on yourself, you learn from experience anyway!
9: Duke :lucario: :dedede: - Good matches. You'll beat in no time if you keep practicing.

ALSO: I Saved a match with BC on... his wii???? I would like to see that on the interwebs someday. And I also saved a match with Fatal on the Wii we played on. I think it was the one in the corner farthest away from the Bizkits "main" tv setup. I would like to look at that as well! PLEASE?!?!

lloydirving588

Smash Cadet
awee fun stuff, good tourney;)

1: Fatal ($78.00) You did good bro
2: Bloodcross ($39.00) you destroy
3: Bizkit ($13.00) Really fun friendlies and thanks for telling me on aib I was one of the reasons why this scene is still fun, that almost made cry:)
4: Trained Stalemate Associate Hinkage fun set:) I learn some thing from you in terms of mk, I usually have more fun playing you than other mks
5: Pelca You have some off days thats alright man obviously you know your capable of doing better just sometimes your a step behind and even your like me at times and can be too aggresive at times.. Thats why imo your one of the best in doubles. Cause generally the more agressive type player or more active player to be the correct term and you know what it takes to win it
5: Riot ggs in dubz, your amazing:) your zelda is ridiculously good theres still noone imo that compares to you :)
7: Hey vVvNicole,I made vVvfatal really angry and he wont ever talk to me again and vVvalmo threatened to kick vVvme out (Mikeray4) Mikeray i underestimated you going into singles.. your snake is crazy good against falco, and i got ftilted out of things i never knew i could get ftilted from.. I was speechless sorta, also congrats in doubles. I honestly wouldnt mind teaming with you again if you didnt have a teammate for some odd reason
7: Prawn ggs man and thanks for some of the ice climber tips. With dna coming up(meta knight being banned yay) Im probably gonna expect myself to use some ics*_*
9: Peachkid Sorry i brought you down in teams, On the bright side i think we got better after we lost to prawn and riot.. I saw their set vs bc and bizkit and i think are game 2 with bizkit/bc almost had enough momentum to win it,, too bad warios waft didnt hit bizkit off stage further due to his percents. I dont like using comparisons but o well, I do think we could potentially do really I just think we figured out eachother too late but if we teamed again it most likely be better:)
9: Soma I dunno what you should do but stop thinking you can use every character in the game.. and maybe resort to all diddy or actually troll a tourney and go wario/ics
9: Almo Good host man and the same goes to you with what i said about bizkit. I appreciate that you think their should be more somas around instead of constant yelling and bickering in a venue. That also made me cry;)
9: Duke Fun 3 hour doubles friendlies lolz and mm's and like 10-12 friendly matches, those were wicked fun. I still dont know how lucarios have such crazy aerial rushes like you:) really strings
13: Watkins Didnt get to play you at all in tourney or friendlies, but you seemed to be having a great time and i saw your pit putting in some work:)

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to

Sphere- For buying me food, thanks a lot for that
Fats- For playing a bad game and saying hb in person. Also, puzzles everywhere. Spheal with it.
Bizkit- Sorry for cheering on Bloodcross after he beat you. It was wrong of me to cheer for anyone but you and I won't do it again
Almo- For almost beating Bizkit's MK, which is hilarious
Fatal- Starlight
Watkins- Starlight
Starlight- Fatal Watkins
Soma- Fun games Soma, and I'll play you more if you want
Pelca- Good games. I'm glad I finally won for once, and while you did SD twice game 3, albeit high percents, and just lost to Bizkit, which would make anyone want to kill themselves, I'll take any wins against you where I can. (except DQs of course lululul)
Prawn- For being Prawn. Never in any "drama" cuz ur always high
Bloodcross- Great job getting second, and sorry for taunting in doubles it's just what I do, no matter who I team with. Also, good job beating Bizkit with Falco, and not MK. He's much worse versus MK LOL.

Prawn

Smash Master
As a also as a final shoutout I'd like to point out that somebody was nice enough to tell me that almo said "I kinda screwed prawn because I expected to beat him so now he has to play riot again" or something to that effect, which is even more bull**** that almo would manipulate a part of the bracket he was directly involved in

Stay classy almo!

:phone:

Prawn

Smash Master
Eh whatever. You all clearly don't like me and don't mind ****ing me over or doing what you want so long as you all can have a grand old time

Issue dropped I guess.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Shoutouts to

Sphere- For buying me food, thanks a lot for that
Fats- For playing a bad game and saying hb in person. Also, puzzles everywhere. Spheal with it.
Bizkit- Sorry for cheering on Bloodcross after he beat you. It was wrong of me to cheer for anyone but you and I won't do it again
Almo- For almost beating Bizkit's MK, which is hilarious
Fatal- Starlight
Watkins- Starlight
Starlight- Fatal Watkins
Soma- Fun games Soma, and I'll play you more if you want
Pelca- Good games. I'm glad I finally won for once, and while you did SD twice game 3, albeit high percents, and just lost to Bizkit, which would make anyone want to kill themselves, I'll take any wins against you where I can. (except DQs of course lululul)
Prawn- For being Prawn. Never in any "drama" cuz ur always high
Bloodcross- Great job getting second, and sorry for taunting in doubles it's just what I do, no matter who I team with. Also, good job beating Bizkit with Falco, and not MK. He's much worse versus MK LOL.
Taunting would be saying crap everytime you got a KO or he died. You guys said nonstop bull**** no matter what was going on in the game so that was not taunting, just being annoying as ****:reverse:

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
Taunting would be saying crap everytime you got a KO or he died. You guys said nonstop bull**** no matter what was going on in the game so that was not taunting, just being annoying as ****:reverse:
Oh, well whatever it is, if you weren't such a crybaby about it, you'd probably have more fun. Nothing's stopping you from yelling back. In fact it would be HILARIOUS if people did. I can see not all the time, but sometimes it's fun to **** around. :bee:

Almo

Smash Ace
As a also as a final shoutout I'd like to point out that somebody was nice enough to tell me that almo said "I kinda screwed prawn because I expected to beat him so now he has to play riot again" or something to that effect, which is even more bull**** that almo would manipulate a part of the bracket he was directly involved in

Stay classy almo!

that's not what i meant whoever paraphrased that. What happened was i moved where riot would go in losers so he would be on the opposite side of the bracket as peachkid. I didn't expect to beat you, but had i done so, this whole thing wouldn't have blown out of proportion because you wouldn't have played him twice. That's not the point though.

I wasn't manipulating brackets, and certainly not myself, since my losers bracket was unchanged. And i had no idea Riot was going to beat Duke. All i did was put Riot on the opposite side of the bracket from peachkid because i felt bad and ****ed peachkid over at DNA 18, so i felt like this would make up for it.

I realize i made a poor decision since you had to play Riot twice, and Pelca had to play hinkage twice, and i messed up who Duke and Peachkid were supposed to play in losers. I wasn't screwing you over, and said after the fact when you were moping around for 4 hours because you had to play Zelda twice that i felt bad because you got screwed.

In any case, you saw the bracket before i started running the tournament, and both of our matches were unchanged (until you had to play Riot), meaning i didn't **** with any of my bracket and didn't intend to since Riot moving was to avoid Peachkid. Not to make him play you twice. I'm not out to get you, or benefit myself in any way. The ONLY thing i looked at when changing stuff was that Riot was put on the opposite side of the bracket from peachkid so they would not play. And that was the problem with the whole situation, that i only focused on that.

I get that i made an awful choice and you're mad about it, but stop acting like i'm trying to attack you personally.

It's 1 tournament, can we just let this be water under the bridge and not you holding a grudge for however long?

Pelca

Smash Journeyman

LOL!

nah tho shout outs to shout outs. Everyone keeps posting I had a bad day but it's not true, hink is really good and used to beat me all the time, he even beat bizkit at the last tourney, I'm not upset at all. But if I lost to mike ray I suppose I'd be quite furious being like 20-0 with him ;O <3. gg's everyone fun tourney. Made me realize I need to CP better like bizkit said haha and stick with all falco here on out.

Prawn

Smash Master
You did attack is personally; we were the ones who had to be messed with on account of your mistake. Instead of owning up to your mistake to them you instead tried to fix it by stepping on our toes

Then when Kevin told you he straight up wasn't doing that you walked away and changed it without so much as telling us like a spineless jellyfish.

Kevin and I were both INCREDIBLY excited to play our respective matches then play each other had we won, and even more excited to cheer the winner of that match on versus BC.

There was a clear playing of favorites here and I'm never going to give my money to any bracket you have any part of making again.

Like you said, someone had to be unhappy, but why did it have to be Kevin and I, who were both completely uninvolved?

Also why couldn't peachkid be moved to dukes match instead of Riot?

The whole thing reeks of bull****.

I lost an enormous amount of respect for you that you'll never get back. It's not a grudge it's me realizing the person you are

And that's the last I'll say on it.

Prawn

Smash Master
Also lol at hink and pelca playing again AND you making mikerays bracket harder

Almo

Smash Ace
You did attack is personally; we were the ones who had to be messed with on account of your mistake. Instead of owning up to your mistake to them you instead tried to fix it by stepping on our toes

Then when Kevin told you he straight up wasn't doing that you walked away and changed it without so much as telling us like a spineless jellyfish.

Kevin and I were both INCREDIBLY excited to play our respective matches then play each other had we won, and even more excited to cheer the winner of that match on versus BC.

There was a clear playing of favorites here and I'm never going to give my money to any bracket you have any part of making again.

Like you said, someone had to be unhappy, but why did it have to be Kevin and I, who were both completely uninvolved?

Also why couldn't peachkid be moved to dukes match instead of Riot?

The whole thing reeks of bull****.

I lost an enormous amount of respect for you that you'll never get back. It's not a grudge it's me realizing the person you are

And that's the last I'll say on it.

I already apologized for like 8 times, i get that it was a bad decision. I didn't attack you personally though, my intentions were to not have peachkid pissed at me, that was it. Like i said before, that was the problem with the whole situation, i didn't take anything else into account.

I 100% genuinely did not hear Duke say "no" but i remember him responding to the idea of having to play Riot and he did seem offput by it. As a TO, i made a judgment call, so I'm sorry if you are unhappy with that decision. If you want to call me a spineless jellyfish maybe you should be the one to confront me about this in person instead of talking **** behind my back when i'm 5 feet away from you at the venue. It was really clear what you were whining about.

I said someone was going to be unhappy after the fact when i noticed your attitude at the venue after you got knocked out of losers. I had no idea it would be this upsetting and cause this much drama. Peachkid was absolutely pissed, and you guys seemed chill about it or whatever, so i thought it would be the best solution to not have someone pissed at me, but obviously i was wrong.

Peachkid was already in losers, i couldn't physically move players, i had to move the letters from where people went from winners into losers.

You're going to lose respect for me over $10 for making you play someone twice in a video game? **** off.

If you want to hold a grudge forever because of that, then be my guest, it just shows how immature you can be. I can't do anything about the tournament now, I admit I made a mistake and apologized several times, what do you want me to do about it?

So Fatal

Smash Master
Oh, well whatever it is, if you weren't such a crybaby about it, you'd probably have more fun. Nothing's stopping you from yelling back. In fact it would be HILARIOUS if people did. I can see not all the time, but sometimes it's fun to **** around. :bee:
I like how your fun makes the store owner upset and forces him to give you guys warnings to keep it down. I have fun winning. I don't need to annoy and piss off other tourney goers to have a good time.:reverse:

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Dear Fatal (Butterfingers),
Things that bother you,
Never bother me
I feel happy and fine!
Aha!

Top Bottom