• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CLASH 1 - September 3rd, 2011

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

Brawl Doubles

Bracket Image

1: Mekos and Mew2King (Mekos :lucas: + Mew2King :metaknight: )
2: Maggie and the Ferocious Beast (Nairo :metaknight: + Vinnie :metaknight: :gw: )
3: Will and ADHD (Will :dk2: + ADHD :diddy: )
4: Puffin' On That Squall (Kingtoon :toonlink: + Squall :snake: )
5: Logical Rubberbands (Jbandrew :metaknight: + Logic :olimar: )
5: Chibo and Xzax (vVv ChiboSempai :rob: + Xzax :metaknight: :lucario: )
7: M@v and Umbra (M@v :metaknight: + Umbra :metaknight:)
7: LOF (Keitaro :snake: :falco: + Seph :metaknight: )
9: Pika Power (Sawl101:pikachu2: + Aqwesd :pikachu2: )
9: The Tims (SuperMarioMC :gw: + Eggo :snake: )
9: DNM (Wario Master :warioc: + Lunar)

Brawl Singles

Bracket Image

1: Mew2King :metaknight:
2: ADHD :diddy:
3: Vinnie :popo: :gw:
4: Nairo :metaknight:
5: Logic :olimar:
5: Will :dk2:
7: Jbandrew :metaknight:
7: Mekos :lucas:
9: Xzax :falco:
9: Keitaro :falco:
9: Kingtoon :toonlink: :kirby2: :metaknight: :falco:
9: vVv Cheese :popo: :metaknight:
13: Umbra :metaknight:
13: Seph :metaknight:
13: SuperMarioMC :gw:
13: Gunblade :marth:
17: M@v :fox: :metaknight:
17: Ishieymoro :wolf:
17: Berserker Swordsman :ike:
17: Eazy :marth: :dk2:
17: Ebo :marth:
17: Aposl :pt:
17: Ring of Fire :falco: :metaknight:
17: vVv ChiboSempai :rob:
25: Phoenix Lord :pikachu2:
25: Lunar
25: CoonTail :pt:
25: Jamaj :olimar:
25: Eggo :snake:
25: Matthew Oppenheimer
25: Kill :yoshi2:
25: Rich
33: Melon :falco:
33: Wario Master :warioc:

Melee Singles

Bracket Image

1: Mew2King
2: Umbra
3: Smelly Cat
4: Gunblade
5: Chain Ace
5: Eazy
7: vVv ChiboSempai
7: Ebo
9: Heavy Garbage
9: Talwind
9: GOTM
9: Lunar
13: Wario Master

Testing Grounds

1: Keitaro :metaknight:
2: vVv Cheese :popo:
3: Xzax :falco: :popo: :metaknight:
3: Kingtoon :toonlink: :metaknight:
5: M@v :fox:
5: Umbra :metaknight:
5: Aposl :pt:
5: Gunblade :gw: :ganondorf:

Brawl Mid Tier Singles

Bracket Image

1: Vinnie :peach: :zelda: :sheik: :rob: :pit:
2: Will :dk2:
3: Mekos :lucas:
4: Kingtoon :kirby2: :peach:
5: Xzax :wolf:
5: NinjaLink :lucas: :rob: :samus2:
7: vVv ChiboSempai :rob:
7: Jbandrew :luigi2:
9: vVv Cheese :kirby2: :fox:
9: Squall :zelda:
9: Berserker Swordsman :ike:
9: Ishieymoro :wolf:
13: M@v :fox:
13: Phillyrider :peach:
13: CoonTail :pt:
13: Ebo :dk2:
17: Wario Master :ike:
17: Melon :jigglypuff:
17: Ring of Fire
17: Lunar
17: Kill :pt:

Articles

A Moment With Jbandrew

A Moment With Keitaro - Testing Grounds Winner

Characters, pictures, and more will be uploaded later tonight.

Stay tuned to the CLASH Tournaments Website for all information CLASH!
http://www.clashtournaments.wordpress.com

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Sorry I couldn't make it, Chibo. I didn't have any legit way to get there, in the end... I'll make sure to come to CLASH 2, alright?

Anyway, @ everyone else, help me out with Character Usage and Payouts, please.

Entry Fee: $10
Entrants: 34
Total Pot: $340
Pot Split: 55-25-10-5-2.5-2.5

1: Mew2King :metaknight: ($187)
2: ADHD :diddy: ($85)
3: Vinnie :popo: :gw: ($34)
4: Nairo :metaknight: ($17)
5: Logic :olimar: ($8.50)
5: Will :dk2: ($8.50)
7: Jbandrew
7: Mekos
9: Xzax
9: Kingtoon :toonlink:
9: vVv Cheese
13: Umbra
13: Seph
13: SuperMarioMC
13: Gunblade
17: M@v
17: Ishieymoro
17: Berserker Swordsman
17: Eazy
17: Ebo
17: Aposl
17: Ring of Fire
25: Phoenix Lord
25: Jamaj
25: Eggo
25: Kill
33: Melon
33: Wario Master

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Sorry I couldn't make it, Chibo. I didn't have any legit way to get there, in the end... I'll make sure to come to CLASH 2, alright?

Anyway, @ everyone else, help me out with Character Usage and Payouts, please.

Entry Fee: $10
Entrants: 34
Total Pot: $340
Pot Split: 55-25-10-5-2.5-2.5

1: Mew2King :metaknight: ($187)
2: ADHD :diddy: ($85)
3: Vinnie ($34)
4: Nairo :metaknight: ($17)
5: Logic :olimar: ($8.50)
5: Will :dk2: ($8.50)
7: Jbandrew :metaknight:
7: Mekos :lucas:
9: Xzax :falco:
9: Kingtoon :toonlink:
9: vVv Cheese :popo: :metaknight:
13: Umbra :metaknight:
13: Seph :metaknight:
13: SuperMarioMC :gw:
13: Gunblade :marth:
17: M@v :fox: :metaknight:
17: Ishieymoro :wolf:
17: Berserker Swordsman :ike:
17: Eazy :marth: :dk2:
17: Ebo :marth:
17: Ring of Fire :falco:
25: Phoenix Lord
25: Jamaj
25: Eggo :snake:
25: Kill :yoshi2:
33: Melon :falco:
33: Wario Master :warioc:
gotchuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

M@v

Subarashii!
I went fox and mk in singles. In doubles umbra went mk/pika and I went mk/zelda. Mid tiers I went fox/zelda. Umbra went mk/pika in singles, melee he went peach. Shouts tomorrow, super tired. Fun tourney.

:phone:

ch33s3

Smash Lord
ICs + MK for me. Completely equally. Fox/Kirby in midtiers.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
im really happy to see like 13 year olds playing well you know its a rated T game and at the heart of it, it was made for them haha besides that i like the venue its close, im mad LOF had to play each other i just couldnt make myself go all out vs keitaro xD him vs jband was legit tho

M@v

Subarashii!
Shoutouts

1: Mew2King-Running into you in my 2nd match of the tourney is fun...... =3. Good **** nonetheless.
2: ADHD-Creeping on Berserker with that webcam.
3: Vinnie-ggs in doubles. Next time I see you I want to practice Wario vs mk; I really need work in that MU
4: Nairo-ggs in doubles
5: Logic-thanks for the mk dittos and the offstage advice. Its my worst part of the mu.
5: Will-I didn't SD this time :D. Good and fun as hell set.
7: Jbandrew-***** me in mid tiers you ***** LOL <3
7: Mekos-This lucas went in ridiculously hard.
9: Xzax-ggs in that experimental tourney. The ruleset's a lot faster paced than I thought it would be.
9: Keitaro- you know want to make it to /hope4
9: Kingtoon- Man I didn't know you could run that fast.
9: vVv Cheese-Double SD on rainbow cruise ftl. Fox vs kirby isnt as bad as you think it is; its just that fox has to be a lot more passive and patient than he usually is since kirby can force approaches from Fox super well.
13: Umbra- Drive 4 hours to play someone I play every day in Bracket. You take this round but your mine next time :)
13: Seph- fun friendlies.
13: SuperMarioMC- hi.
13: Gunblade- ggs in bracket. Don't worry too much about it; you got this next time and you wrecked through losers.
17: M@v- Hard *** bracket you had. Feel you had a shot at top 10 still. Go back to the hyperbolic time chamber with Fox and for the mk ditto.
17: Ishieymoro- Hi.
17: Berserker Swordsman- I think Jband was fascinated with you during your set with mekos.
17: Eazy-ggs. Stop airdodging straight into people.
17: Ebo- Good seeing ya.
17: Aposl- Good seeing ya.
17: Ring of Fire- Hi.
17: vVv ChiboSempai- Good stuff hosting. You know I'm here if ever need any help hosting.
25: Phoenix Lord- Hi.
25: Lunar- Hi.
25: CoonTail- Hi.
25: Jamaj- Hi.
25: Eggo- Hi.
25: Matthew Oppenheimer- Hi.
25: Kill- Hi.
25: Rich- Hi.
33: Melon- You got this next time. Everyone has their bad days.
33: Wario Master- ggs!

I hope to see a lot of you guys at /hope4 in December. Otherwise, see you all at APEX 2012!

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
good stuff to all the long islanders ,also good stuff to adhd , nairo , mekos , and keitaro

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Fun tourney!! Doubles was mad fun.

Singles was fun too. But it just saddens me that the community allows standing infinites. Can't wait till apex where all this type of gayness is banned. Nothing against Will he played to win. That ruleset has mad issues tho.

one grab = free kill. I love that the matches were recorded. Everyone can make their own judgments and see that lameness.
Time for shoutouts!!

1: Mew2King-Good stuff in singles and dubs. First partner I've ever had that was able to punish my opponent when I got hit. This doubles tourney was ours for the taking! Easy money ;) By the way we undefeated.(we didn't lose a game :))
2: ADHD- Too cool with the shades! Always good seeing u my wifi rival lolol
3: Vinnie-Good job at tourney. Just was kinda lame that the first thing u said to me after M2k and I sweeped u in dubs u said "Pink fresh is better". I respect yer opinion but man that statement during that situation seemed like mad salt.
4: Nairo-My man we undefeated in doubles mm's. Maybe we should team sometime! :) It was easy and we didn't lose a game either!
5: Logic-My MD boy! Good stuff.
5: Will-GG's man! That was awesome how we played so much! Hope to play u at apex without that gayness! ;)
7: Jbandrew- Good seeing u again Jband! Wifi dubs? lol
7: Mekos- eeeh
9: Xzax- cool meeting u man.
9: Kingtoon- good stuff. That kirby had some nice resets. Would have been fun to play the tlink!
9: vVv Cheese-Yer an alright guy! I just don't agree with alot of the things u say. But yer an alright guy :)
13: Umbra- what up?
13: Seph- hey
13: SuperMarioMC- Wifi dubs? lol
13: Gunblade- Fun tourney match man! Nice job taking out chibo!
17: M@v- Fun time commentating with u but u are a powerhouse! U took control of that mic. I felt like I could barely get in! haha
17: Ishieymoro- Hi.
17: Berserker Swordsman- hey
17: Eazy-ggs. hey
17: Ebo- Good seeing ya.
17: Aposl- Good seeing ya.
17: Ring of Fire- Fun tourney match. Train hard!
17: vVv ChiboSempai- Good stuff hosting. Fun tourney match man!
25: Phoenix Lord- Hi.
25: Lunar- Hi.
25: CoonTail- Awesome meeting u man!
25: Jamaj- Hi.
25: Eggo- Hi.
25: Matthew Oppenheimer- Hi.
25: Kill- Good stuff riding with me! Also, good job going out of state to get that experience! It's crucial! Wreck at the goldmine!
25: Rich- Hi.
33: Melon- hey
33: Wario Master- hey

Vinnie

Smash Master
3: Vinnie-Good job at tourney. Just was kinda lame that the first thing u said to me after M2k and I sweeped u in dubs u said "Pink fresh is better".
Just was kinda lame that the first thing you said after y'all won doubles was "it's the player, not the character" and "it's player vs player". What does that even mean? You drove the best player in the world to a tournament for free so you can team with him and you won... lol. Sounding like 08-09 Inui.

The reason why I said "I think Pink Fresh is better actually" is because you said "you'll never see any other Lucas do that". lolwut? Pink Fresh is 1-0 against me in teams, actually. He beat me and Snakeee when we were in our prime as a team, with Takeover. Sit down.

No hate, sorry I wanted to say something in person instead of waiting to get home to say it behind the computer screen. I actually like you as a person other than this.

Shoutouts later, just got woke up, got home at around 3:15am last night.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Just was kinda lame that the first thing you said after y'all won doubles was "it's the player, not the character" and "it's player vs player". What does that even mean? You drove the best player in the world to a tournament for free so you can team with him and you won... lol. Sounding like 08-09 Inui.

The reason why I said "I think Pink Fresh is better actually" is because you said "you'll never see any other Lucas do that". lolwut? Pink Fresh is 1-0 against me in teams, actually. He beat me and Snakeee when we were in our prime as a team, with Takeover. Sit down.

No hate, sorry I wanted to say something in person instead of waiting to get home to say it behind the computer screen. I actually like you as a person other than this.

Shoutouts later, just got woke up, got home at around 3:15am last night.
Oh I see. U had a misunderstanding. I wasn't talking to u. While we were playing our first set in dubs. The commentator was basically saying that the destruction that was going on was because of what lucas can do. He was going on and on. And I was telling him those comments in other words to say "Hey give the player some credit."
I have a playstyle in dubs that I try to teach others. That's where that "U won't see another lucas player do that". That's obvious cuz I don't play like any other lucas. I've created 4 new tactics and have advanced his metagame. Anyways, I never was talking trash on anyone or u. Again, I wasn't even talking to u.

And I didn't drive M2k for free. lol. He was on the way, he payed me gas, and he payed me back for dubs after we won. U don't have yer facts straight. We teamed because we were suppose to team at xanadu that got canceled. The only reason I went to this tourney is because M2k asked ME to team and we thought this was going to be a really big tourney like ktar. Make dat money baby! ;) Yer a cool dude. Sorry if u thought I was trash talking u. Not at all. But u can still have yer opinion that's fine.

Here is part 1 of my doubles tips! :) More on the way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieMjIbatoNw

Vinnie

Smash Master
Oh I see. U had a misunderstanding. I wasn't talking to u. While we were playing our first set in dubs. The commentator was basically saying that the destruction that was going on was because of what lucas can do. He was going on and on. And I was telling him those comments in other words to say "Hey give the player some credit."
I have a playstyle in dubs that I try to teach others. That's where that "U won't see another lucas player do that". That's obvious cuz I don't play like any other lucas. Never was talking trash on anyone or u. Again, I wasn't even talking to u.

And I didn't drive him for free. lol. He was on the way, he payed me gas, and he payed me back for dubs after we won. U don't have yer facts straight. We teamed because we were suppose to team at xanadu that got canceled. The only reason I went to this tourney is because M2k asked ME to team and we thought this was going to be a really big tourney like ktar. Make dat money baby! ;) Yer a cool dude. Sorry if u thought I was trash talking u. Not at all. But u can still have yer opinion that's fine.
Okay then, it was a misunderstanding, but I think you can see where I was coming from when I thought that you were indirectly trash talking us or something. And as I said, no hate, I actually like you as a person. See you at the next tourney.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Yea u thought I was trash talking u. I got u man. No worries. See ya later bro.
Also, just to let everyone know I never go at anyone. I just defend myself.

M@v

Subarashii!
@mekos my bad bro. I offered people to chime in whenever they wanted. Also I just tried to move the mic so it was in the center of whoever the 2-3 people were.

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lolol it's cool. I can't remember the commentator's name but he got it right after I made those comments. Instead of only saying "wow lucas can...blah blah blah that's why...".

He started saying "I love Mekos playstyle. He is always picking the safe option, trapping...blah blah blah". lolol.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Good **** outplacing Coontail Aposl. Show em' why your the better :pt:.

Also, good job Md/Va (Mekos and Logic).
:018:

Top Bottom