• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coral Springs Bros. House Tourney #1

8Bitman

Smash Master
Singles Results: (14 Entrants/ $140)

1: Seibrik ($84.00) :metaknight:
2: MVD ($42.00) :snake: :troll:
3: Nick Riddle ($14.00) :zerosuitsamus:
4: bunnyma :snake:
5: catma :snake: :metaknight:
5: Fyre :pit:
7: 8Bitman :rob: T_T
7: Keika :sheik:
9: Kazu :marth:
9: 2link121 :peach:
9: Sergeant Grizzely :marth:
9: Lad :falco:
13: Shoes
13: Mystgan

Singles Bracket: Coming soon

Doubles Results: (4 Teams/ $80)

1: StuNado (NickRiddle :zerosuitsamus: :metaknight: + Seibrik :metaknight: :wario: ) ($56.00)
2: Snakes? SNAKES?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEESSSS! (MVD :snake: + Bunnyma :snake: ) ($24.00)
3: ScatBunny (8bitman :rob: + Catma :snake: )
4: Can I Get A Little Hype?! (Hype + Natsu)

Doubles Bracket: Coming soon

Yeah, will do shout-outs later, if necessary. :troll:

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Was a great tourny man, really looking forward to the next one. Had a great time

8Bitman

Smash Master
unacceptable 8brettman
Stop yelling at me master. I suck against Pit, and I was very rusty today. T_T

I actually didn't use pika LOL I was but I forgot

:phone:
When I was doing the results I remembered you said you were going to use Pika, and I never saw you use Pika, so I added it as teh joke.

So overall what did you all think of this tourney??? What do you all want from the next one??? =3

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
8bitman

<1 month ago: Beats ESAM
Yesterday: Loses to Fyre

@_@ I'm not sure if you should feel bad or if I should.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
MVD i miss u sleeping at my place for tournies, my pillows always smell so good after :(

anyways,

awesome tourny, maad comfortable and everyone was really nice/hospitable

things to work on: start earlier, shorter food break (imo)

essentially work on getting **** done quicker, otherwise it was all amazing and lots of fun!!

btw, nickriddle didn't use mk in dubs at all i believe... those were just friendlies

8Bitman

Smash Master
8bitman

<1 month ago: Beats ESAM
Yesterday: Loses to Fyre

@_@ I'm not sure if you should feel bad or if I should.
LMFAO!!! I was mad rusty this tourney, and R.O.B sucks against Pit.... I will do work next month at DJ Jacks Birthday party tourney. =3

Also Seibrik, he went MK against us in Doubles, I remember.

Yeah obviously stuff was going to go wrong being the first tourney. But yeah I will definitely change all of that. I will make the next one start at either Noon. And I will make sure that when we go to get food we come back to the house and eat it.... It is a HOUSE tourney after all. O-o

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Due to Inui logic, Fyre is better than ESAM trololol

Good stuff guys. Looking forward to hanging with ya'll next month :D 8bit, are your brothers coming to my tournament too?

Master Raven

Smash Master
Sounds like it was a good tourney. I'm gonna admit I wanted to sit this one out and wait for people's reception, and it sounds like you did a good job. I'll try to make it to the next one if you can host another.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Master Raven, respect. =3

IDC, it turned out good, you all should come to the next one.

or better yet

order pizzas :p
We have a few pizza places near by. I could order it and everyone throws in money for pizza. =3

Due to Inui logic, Fyre is better than ESAM trololol

Good stuff guys. Looking forward to hanging with ya'll next month :D 8bit, are your brothers coming to my tournament too?
I agree Fyre knows the R.O.B MU. So in the end Frye is better than ESAM. :V

And no, they never want to go to tourneys, they have no money. I will go though..... ..... .. ... .. .. =DDDD

DFEAR

Smash Hero
-_- disappointing. anywayyyyyyyyyyyy yall free except for mvd and we ALL KNOW seibrik just gets lucky and ****. i couldnt come and beat fyre for u brett cuz i have to rekindle old flames :s

8Bitman

Smash Master
It's alright Benny. I should've gone MK..... Anywho, you better come to the next one Benny. >=3

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ill avenge u and teach u pit. like srsly. pit should NEVER win...

against diddy.

8Bitman

Smash Master
LMFAO!!!! It's just the R.O.B MU, Fyre is damn good. Wasn't expecting that. She knew to get the phuck away from me the entire match and when she was near she was spacing Bair like phuck.

IDK if she actually knows the R.O.B MU, but she damn well showed it. *GOOD SHEE!!!

8Bitman

Smash Master
Well there you go. XD

She knows the R.O.B MU, I don't know the Pit MU very well, Pit has an advantage over me, AND Fyre is good as hell. O-o

How many tourneys has she gone to before?

8Bitman

Smash Master
R.O.B is garbz. Which is why I secondary MK.... I just don't want to use him in tourney because I feel if I force myself to fight hard MU's, I will win....? And get better.....?

8Bitman

Smash Master
My Diddy sucks.... My only decent secondary is GW. And on occasion MK. Diddy is just for fun.

Top Bottom