• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameclucks Monthly September 3rd

Jem.

Smash Master
Brawl doubles:

1st - Jem/Bladewise :metaknight: / :marth:
2nd - Felix/Brick :diddy: / :pikachu:
3rd - t0mmy/Jonix :rob: / :snake:

Brawl singles:

1st - Jem (split) :metaknight:
2nd - Felix (split) :diddy:
3rd - t0mmy :rob:
4th - Bladewise :marth:

http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket11072.gif

Melee doubles:

1st - Silent Wolf/CIZ :fox: / :fox: :marth: ??
2nd - Eggz/DJ Combo :fox: / :fox:
3rd - Bladewise/OMGage :peach: / :jigglypuff:

Melee singles:

1st - Silent Wolf :fox:
2nd - Bladewise :peach:
3rd - Eggz :fox:
4th - CIZ :fox: / :marth: ?????

Things to note: Nerd didn't come, I lost to t0mmy in WBR2 0-2. We had a rule dispute in losers finals me vs t0mmy. I was down in the set 1-2, I time him out on delfino with a 40% lead assuming I get the win, but turns out somehow "1 stock rematch if time out and stocks are equal" was slipped into the ruleset even though we've never done that.. I was pretty furious, I let my 2nd stock die with 1 second left because I assumed I had won. So it was like a 6 game set with t0mmy in losers finals XD. He did some crazy cool technical stuff. Felix was owning again and probably sandbagged me in finals since we agreed to split and only play 1 set to decide winner since the $$ difference was so small for whoever won / whoever got 2nd, and we were both a little tired. Bladewise placed in every event again, beast. Fun tournament, we had some new faces, and BaleFireBoy (skypal) made a return for melee and is cool to see old friends play again. Rohins showed up too :). All stream matches should be recorded on the livestream

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah. I heard he actually showed up because there was supposed to be a Project M side tournament, but Gimpy didn't show up last minute with it so he went all Yoshi in melee

Top Bottom