• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Salty Shakedown - Sept. 3rd Results

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX

September 3rd, 2011

Brawl Singles:
Bracket Image Here
1. TheReflexWonder (:wario:/:falcon:/:pt:)
2. kismet2 (:metaknight:/:falco:)
3. DRN (:zerosuitsamus:/:metaknight:)
4. Micaelis (:wario:/:metaknight:)
5. Player-1 (:diddy:)
5. M.C.-PeePants (:wolf:/:wario:)
7. Dynomite (:wario:)
7. Scatz (:yoshi2:)
9. Flea (:toonlink:)
9. Player-3 (:fox:)
9. AML?! (:gw:)
9. Dr. Theodore Huxtable (:falco:, forfeited)
13. Umby (:marth:)
13. LionA (:marth:/:fox:)
13. Neo_X (:warioc:/:metaknight:)
13. Izzy
17. Player-2 (:pit:)
17. Puma (:popo:)
17. Tail (:peach:)

If I got any characters wrong, post below and I'll correct them asap.

Brawl Doubles:
Bracket Image Here (split due to time)
1/2. Micaelis (:wario:/:metaknight:) & Player-1 (:diddy:)
1/2. Neo_X (:warioc:) & Player-3 (:metaknight:)
3. Flea (:toonlink:) & M.C.-PeePants (:gw:/:wolf:/?)
4. DRN (:zerosuitsamus:/?) & Dynomite (:metaknight:/:wario:)
5. AML?! (:gw:) & LionA (:marth:/:fox:)
5. Umby (:marth:) & Scatz (:yoshi2:)

DRN

Smash Lord
Shoutouts in a bit

Heres what i had saved on my wii

[collapse='Winners Bracket']
Winners Finals
kismet2(MK) vs Reflex(CF) 1
kismet2(MK) vs Reflex(CF) 2
kismet2(Falco) vs Reflex(PT) 3
kismet2(MK) vs Reflex(PT) 4
kismet2(MK) vs Reflex(CF) 5

Winners Round 3
Reflex(CF) vs DRN(Zss) 1
Reflex(CF) vs DRN(MK) 2
Reflex(Wario) vs DRN(MK) 3

Winners Round 2
Micaelis(MK) vs DRN(Zss) 1
Micaelis(Wario) vs DRN(Zss) 2
[/collapse]
[collapse='Losers Bracket']
Losers Finals
DRN(MK) vs Reflex(Wario) 5

Losers Round 4
DRN(MK) vs Player-1(Diddy) 3
[/collapse]
I still have to upload videos from Dynos wii once i get them from him and the side tourney vids from my wii.

Player-1

Smash Legend
shoutouts to mcp/p3: I feel bad i lost to McP cuz then I had to play p3 very next round and we play each other like every day =/

shoutouts to dyno for getting killed by barrels in a very sexy way

shoutouts to scatz/umby for birthday

everyone else is bad

Scatz

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to everyone showing up and trying out my side tourney. Wished I didn't play like such *** near the top 8 in the main event and top 4 in the side event.

Everyone, write whatever feedback you have about the side tourney. I wanna know how you felt and/or how it can improve.

Player-1

Smash Legend
idk, felt about the same to me except PT is OPed cuz you can be squirtle half the time and it's harder to make comebacks if you SD or something

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
Yo shouts out to
- Mc Pee for putting in hard work in singles nd dubs,
- my boy scats for an amazing game in tourney ( I wish I had my jump on that last stock lol) ,

- DRN, great matches, played u in just bout every event that day

- Neo-x /p3 GGS, enjoyed myself playing u guys. Nd great dubs match.

-dyno, for the great games and for the advice!

-everyone else I had fun! And I will coming to more tourneys and get better til I get ranked!

:phone:

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Correct?

Brawl Singles:

1. TheReflexWonder (:wario:/:falcon:) ($120)
2. kismet2 (:metaknight:/:falco:) ($60)
3. DRN (:zerosuitsamus:/:metaknight:) ($20)

Umby

Smash Master
13. Umby (:marth:/:sonic:)

Woooooord. Teh Umby breaking out the blue boy again!
I used him once vs P1's Bowser, which is funny, because I only used him during the side Event. I never made it out of pools for the regular bracket. Did you post it correctly, Mike?

shoutouts to scatz/umby for birthday

everyone else is bad
Much obliged. Was glad to have you and all the other bad people there.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i'm still pretty salty that it says i used mk this tournament, which i didn't in singles

:(

it was all fox yo

shoutouts to chas for letting me kill myself at 0 3 times during our 2 matches

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
People... it says under the singles that if I got the characters wrong, then to correct me. Not be all sad and irritated lol. I was really busy TOing and I barely got to see any matches or play so I made educated guesses at characters.

@Umby - Yeah, I actually somehow saw that ONE match so I assumed you used him more, sorry. I removed it for you.

@Player-3 - Read my above statement. I removed it for you.

@Shoutouts

I didn't really get to play much since I was pretty busy entire time but thank you everyone for coming. Next tournament will run a bit smoother/faster I promise. Hope everyone had fun. Few shoutouts I have...

@Chas - I'm going to hardcore practice camping so I don't have to chase after you all game. I will beat you next time and I'm not going to bother with Wario since I don't have the MU experience vs Falco or ZSS to use him efficiently and I can't beat your MK with him. I'm just going to learn how to camp camp camp which I really hate but whatever it takes to win I guess...

@Reflex - Tell Shannon thank you so much again for driving me home and I hope she got home safely. So glad you managed to come and amazing job working that CF. Good job on winning btw too!

@Calvin - Your Falco still has it. You need to play it more so I can work on the MU more still. We had some serious pendulum matches... I need to work on camping a bit more prob. You definitely need to come down the weekend of Gold Mine and stay at my place. Keep me updated!

@Player-3 - Good job in doubs with Neo. You guys did good. Your Fox really did well too, I was surprised. Focus on getting the punishes vs MK down perfect and I think you'll do really well.

@Alby - Sorry you had to leave early. Wish we could of got to play some more. Hope everything is okay.

@M.C.-PeePants - Randomly good Wario. Had me going there for a bit. You're such a good player that it's astounding. I always look forward to fighting your wealth of knowledge. Good job at this tournament too.

@Player-1 - No, you're bad :(

@AML?! - I swear we always have to play. It's very uncanny how that happens. Do you ever watch Vinnie play out of curiosity? His G&W is so amazing and you might learn a few tricks from him.

@Scatz - Sorry that you felt you played awful against me. I hope you can keep up the good work next time. I'll keep you updated about tournaments in the future. So glad you made the drive up here to hang out with us for your birthday. Sorry I never got you a cake but I'll make it up to you in the future somehow.

@Everyone Else - I really wish we had gotten some friendlies or got to hang out more. IHOP afterwards was loads of fun though. Look forward to the upcoming tournaments series I'll be hosting soon! Hype hype

Player-3

Smash Hero
it would have been nice to know what i could punish of mk's as fox

<_<

>_>

i was just trying to read some airdodges or spotdodges to get something going

time to go read fox boards stuff

or just wait for iblis

yeah that sounds better

T3h Albino

Smash Master
So can I at least get a (forfeited/had to leave) next to my name? I mean I was still in winners when I left lol.

Uhmm fun tournament!
Wish singles had started a little earlier, but hey it's whatever man~

Shoutouts maybe laturrr =]

PewPew~

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Shoutouts:

Kismet: Nice to see you out again, Calvin :D I FORGOT TO GET THE 7$ I OWE YOU. If you're attending Bulldog Brawl, I should have it then. We should play sometime :o

Reflex: LOL This man making Falcon look in this season. Still best at what you do, and then some. Keep @ it.

Michael: Lol, sorry we didn't get to play D: I saw your Sheik, was looking pretty nice :O Keep it pro, man.

Player-1: I would have felt a little better losing to your Diddy rather than winning the set against your Bowser. Nonetheless, it's really nice, btw. Hopefully we get another pair up soon so I can see what that Diddy can do :L I think my Ike has gotten good against Diddy.

DRN: Lol, we had very fun sets. I'm going to work on the Marth MU a lot, but you're still mad good x.x

Dyno: I saw you out here :o We didn't get to play. Sorry I didn't ask for friendlies or anything.

Scatz: Your Yoshi is still pro D: I don't think you should quit. I don't really know what you'd need to work on, since I can't recap from memory, but I think we had a replay from our set saved that will be up for review. I think it was on Michale's Wii(?). Anyway, enjoyed our set, and I hope your birthday went well!

McPP: Dat Wolf x.x Another MU I need to practice on. Showing me why you deserve that top 5 spot, lawl. Still an incredible player, and it's an honor to be your ally in SF. Keep up the work :D

Player-3: Our friendlies were lulzy XD My MK is poop. I might start practicing with Link again, but your Falcon is still a solid piece of legend :O Nice to see you again, and play some.

Umby: Our friendlies were pretty cool :D Very nice Marth and Pika you've got there. Hopefully we can play more sometime.

Puma: I don't know who your main is :x You seem to be pretty solid with everyone, especially Lucario. Our doubles were very fun, and it was a blast playing with you and the others!

Everyone else: I either didn't see you much or we didn't play, but thanks for showing up! Would like to see many more regular faces at GX, and this was fanatic.

I'm still SD King~ :D

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
SHOUTOUTS
Flea: It was fun teaming with you we gotta do it again sometime

Reflex/Kimsmet It was nice talking to both of you about advice and fun playing with you two even though I was mentally tired againsh kimsmet I think ill do better next time

DRN Your diddy is really good and I have fun playing against you in grandfinals even though scatz wii dosent have my controls on it :p

Player 3 Nice chatting with you again and lolz @ our sd on rainbow cruise

Scatz Glad I got to talk to ya again and see your yoshi doing work in the tourney

Zatch I like your ike alot I think once you learn the mu ima start losing and I never though Id meet a clan member in my state :)

Player 1 I got my atlanta revival revenge,I had a really good time playing against your diddy

Micaels I really think you should use your dk again for comfortable mus that you like doing but other than that your shiek really did improve since the last time we played I wish I wasnt mentally tired when I played you

Dyno Good to see you again and getting cg on rainbow :)

Neo X Your wario was doing hard work in doubles good stuff

Everyone else I had fun playing with you guys and hopefully ill get to come out more and play and see everyone at more tourneys

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Do we have Youtube channel(s) where awaited vids can be found?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
next year you guys have a tourney on labor day weekend while im at dragoncon, someone come pick me up :laugh:

Top Bottom