• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS: Arizona Power Rankings Decision 6- Mesa, AZ

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Singles:

1. Kiraflax ($130) :rob: :pit:
2. Silly Kyle ($65) :peach:
3. Darkshifter ($31.20) :metaknight:
4. Darklink ($18.20) :metaknight: :marth: :snake:
5. Mooninite ($13.00) :metaknight: :falco:
5. WozzlerGozzler (Jard) ($13.00) :metaknight: :snake:
7. GV7 :rob: :lucario:
7. Yoshiken :yoshi2:
9. Derpdaberp :olimar: :luigi2: :ness2:
9. K9 :falco:
9. Nicknyte :luigi2:
9. TommyDerMeister :snake:
13. Angela :lucario:
13. Zenix :marth:
13. Yummy :falco:
13. Ominous :gw:
17. Rave Remix :toonlink:
17. Jane :olimar:
17. Shiny (Green) :falco: :diddy:
17. Shockna
17. Kinko (Wolfwood) :kirby2:
17. Foxfire :fox:
17. Steven
17. Gizmo :zerosuitsamus:
25. Smiley :gw:
25. Fortefreak :toonlink:

Doubles:
1. Sophisticated N*ggas ($24.00)
2. White Negros ($12.00)
3. Cheetah Girls ($4.00)
4. ShineyZ
5. Brett and Steven
5. Viking Rave
7. Our D*ck is BIGGER Than Yours
7. FoxyWeeGee
9. Ominous and Dark Mist
9. Smoke Weed Every Day

Pool 1

Pool 2

Pool 3

Pool 4

Pool 5

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I will never again let you tie in placing with me Rob XD.

This tournament was screwed up, haha, even if I did manage to get 7th. It was awesome having so many people attend though.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Tucson Brawl Scene - GOOD ****ING ****!! We ****ing rock!!! Can't wait to see the rest of us improve over the next couple months. It's going to be epic and Phoenix is going to get wrecked!!

Chris :toonlink: - Don’t worry about your placing, just focus on your spacing. Lol. Thank you so much for teaming with me!! I had a lot of fun and I was really impressed with our chemistry in some of our matches. When we can be more consistent about it and as you improve, I think we can be a deadly team. I remember a time back in 2009 when I teamed with Axe’s Toon Link and we almost beat Jard and Darklink’s double Metaknight team. We were both pretty new to the scene but we did work. I like the Peach/Toon Link team and would like to see it in action more often in the future. We will practice doubles soon! (and singles of course) Hopefully you will have your new white controller soon that works well next time around. It can be weird using someone else’s controller and it’s good to have one of your own. Keep it up, sexy ;) <3

Despite all the **** talk, I have a lot of respect for you as a player. We both have dynamic personalities that show up during our matches, especially when they are hyped as ****. Seriously, I honestly felt like we are so close in level. I thought I was going to sweep you in our first set of Grand Finals when I was up 2-0. When you came back on the 3rd match when you had like 170+%, you really changed the momentum in your favor. Hopefully we can have our matches earlier on when my energy level is higher. I look forward to our next encounter.

Even though I didn’t win the tournament, this was probably one of my favorite tournaments to date. I honestly thought for a moment I was going to get 4th or 5th place.

I was really impressed with you, Bryce!! I’m sorry for being a salty ***** earlier when you beat me in pools, I was just so frustrated with the amount of tornadoes you did. Seriously, you did like 100 against me at this tournament haha. I realized my attitude was wrong and I apologize wholeheartedly. I’m really glad you are taking Brawl more seriously and it definitely shows with your Metaknight. I’m gonna have to watch my ***, unless they ban him, of course. :troll:

Dude, I just want to say that I ****ing love you. Please don’t ever quit over petty things like this; you know you can do better. I hope you learned a lesson from this tournament about giving other players respect and to not sandbag. It’s just not nice to the other players you are facing and when your ego takes over, you end up hurting others in the process. You shook up loser’s bracket with your early entrance and screwed over other players. I was almost one of them, until I found the clarity of mind to take you out in loser’s semifinals, which was only a best of 3. The real test will be when I can take you out of the tournament in the best of 5 set, when energy and focus really matters. I learned a lot about my mindset this tourney. I hope you did too.

Damn!! I was super impressed with you as well. Good **** showing up to your first tournament and ****ing **** up!! God damn. I’m sad I didn’t play you, hopefully we can fix that next time.

5. WozzlerGozzler (Jard) ($13.00) :metaknight:
****. You’re hilarious, I just wish you took Brawl a little more seriously. At least you are going to make it onto the Black PR this season. I hope to see you at the next Tucson tourney!!

Good **** overall. I’m still slightly salty losing a game to you in pools. Your camping skills are getting a lot better and I wouldn’t be surprised if some of our matches go to time in future matches. Glad you’re watching Kira’s ROB and learning from him. This is your chance to take it to the next level. You got this.

Dat Yoshi. I don’t know what to say, just step it up next time. Would love to see you take out Darklink sometime, hehe.

Good job, broski. You will get out of this 9th place curse that both you and Tommy are going through. Hopefully you can make it more frequently to our smashfests in Tucson and hopefully Subway will be nice with your hours.

You got a ****ty break in bracket. **** Chris. Hahaha. But seriously, work on your ego and mentality. And learn to switch up your game. I adapted very quickly and 3-stocked you on your salty runback to Smashville. You’re good and getting better, so don’t give up.

SHORYUKEN!! I’m sad I missed your hyped set with Darklink. I’m so proud of you for taking him out early on, even though it messed up loser’s bracket. We recruited you from Sierra Vista to join the Tucson crew and you did us justice!! I’m glad I was able to finish the job up in Loser’s Semifinals. Melee is the key to getting better at Brawl. Hehehe

What a worthless Snake. Get over this plateau broski. Would like to see you get Top 5 at the next tournament.

OMG! Angela, what happened!? I thought you were going to do so much better at this tournament. Either way, keep up the good work and I can’t wait to see the new image for our PR once I get a chance to sit down with the other panelists to update the rankings.

Didn’t play you or talk to you much this tourney, but I hope you come out to more tournaments. Your Marth has plenty of potential.

I remember when we played a long time ago and you beat me in pools with Metaknight lol. Glad to see you at the tournament. I hope it’s a regular thing for you to start attending our tournaments more often…

Good job beating Jane. I swear we’ve played at least once, but maybe I’m wrong. Let’s get in a $1 mm or something next time lol.

Damn Rave, what happened? I thought you were going to get at least top 12. Thanks for posting the results for us! <3

Gotta step it up broseidon. Glad you liked David Guetta’s new album. We gotta kick it soon and do our favorite hobby of smokin’ n smashin’ in Tucson this week. You better be at the Melee tournament this weekend, *****, or else!!

I like your Diddy a lot!! Good **** in teams, hope to see you and your brother (?) again at the next tournament.

17. Shockna
Thanks for driving the rest of Tucson up to this tournament. The hype was much better this time around. Although I’m mad you guys left early and missed my set vs. Darklink. ****ing ****.

Wolfwood, come out to more tourneys bro!! You can do better than this.

At least we didn’t have to play due to time constraints even though we were in the same pool. Let’s get together in Tucson soon and play. Hope you found your drive again to get better. Btw, I'm still winning!! ;)

17. Steven
It was fun playing you. Please come out again to the next tourney!

I’m loving that sexy *** ZSS. If you have Facebook or something, you should add me. Message me for more details on contacting each other.

Damn dude, I’m sorry you didn’t place as well as you wanted to. Everyone has bad days, I mean, look at Darklink’s performance. :troll: But seriously, don’t worry about it man. You got this next time!! Also, I don’t want to hear any complains about G&W sucking, because I play a character who is much more difficult to play at higher levels than G&W. haha

AFman

Smash Rookie
Good job to everyone who played in the tourney. I wish I was there even just to watch, but had lots to do back on base. Surely next time I'll tag along!

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
here are my shoutouts

Curtis: You are a savior for taking Tucson to eat Chinese Food in a time of peril. You really had no obligation to drop us off AND pick us up, but you did anyway. You sir, are awesome.

edit: maybe I'll had more. this tourney was meh for me.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Shoutouts go here eventually.

But, I am glad I played everyone. Its nice knowing my old Brawl skills are nice and shiny again.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
That turn out is impressive. AZ stepping it up. Grats kira for winning it. How long are you back in AZ for?

Chris got 4th? O_o

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Eh I was playing frustrated. Ive been hella stressed lately so I guess it made me play angry. Until next time. I cant believe I lost to a kirby...

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
here are my shoutouts

Curtis: You are a savior for taking Tucson to eat Chinese Food in a time of peril. You really had no obligation to drop us off AND pick us up, but you did anyway. You sir, are awesome.

No problem at all. It is hardly much of a drive anyways, haha. I think you are the first one on a smashboards post to call me by my real name too XD.

Oh, and I think I will actually do some shoutouts soon, when I have more time.

FoxFireMage

Smash Apprentice
KiraFlax: Good **** man. Thanks to you and Kyle thrusting MKs out of grand finals

Silly Kyle: You're not worth my words :p

Darklink: TUCSON!!!

GV7: Dude you were like the 3rd ROB I've played, thanks for teaching me more about the matchup

DerpDaBerp: You can still be the Ness of Tucson...and next tourney (cuz I didn't play you at this one) you will not get a single Shoryuken on me!!!

NickNyte: You. Are. AWESOME!!! Loved the ride with ya, and playing with ya in teams. Can't wait potentially running NYTE's Brawl tourney. THE NICKEST OF NYTES!!!

Angela: Thanks for the Lucario dittos, you taught me the importance of some moves I've been neglecting

Rave Remix: Dude I need to play you sometime, I haven't played another Toon Link in too long

Shockna: That Marth is getting better, don't practice my ***

:) You are awesome and we all have those bad days. The last Tucson tourney was mine, I lost in losers to someone I had no business losing to. It gets better

:phone:

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
no mk in GF :E
hope we can have some videos... I want to see some Tucson players before I go to the regional in April.
btw... dat rob!

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I used snake in multiple sets, even going all snake in some. Please add him to my characters. :)

Also shotouts:

idclol Chinese food was fun, making bad raps was fun, watching sc2 was fun, and explaining what a wozzlergozzler was was very fun.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
1. Kiraflax: Master I have learned alot from you! I didnt know rob can be so aggressive! We need to play more soon and talk more about rob! I was happy you went rob when I asked you to hahaha. Was very fun to watch than 2 metaknights!
2. Silly Kyle: Im happy to see Im improving against your peach. Also glad to put you on the tip of your toes :D Its very fun to play against you and I know we will end up playing again. Wow almost had to see you 3 times this tournament. What a ***** it was!
3. Darkshifter: Nice stuff yo! We need to go pick up chicks some time soon that are not under 18 hahaha.
4. Darklink: Remember where you got the money making idea from! Hope I get a % of what you make! I can also be a sponsor for your product! Great having talks with you and the others at the end and giving you tips on how to be a cheap ***! 4th? You suck! :p
5. Mooninite: I heard alot about you and the mk and falco you played but didnt get to see it in action. Good ****.
5. WozzlerGozzler: *****!!!!!! :p Now I will know who to play with in the beginning hahaha. That 5th should have been mine! Nice seeing you again.
7. GV7: 7th with Yoshiken? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
7. Yoshiken: *highest of fives* Youre still garbage and always will be! I eat yoshi eggs for breakfast! Youre very lucky I didnt play you yoshiCANT!!!!!!!

9. Derpdaberp: Very nice characters you played there. Ness? Play my Lucas!!!!!!
9. K9: -_- you disgust me! Its fun watching your matches as a falco! Do better next time!
9. Nicknyte: Damn I got Shoryuken! by you once :( Great pressure on the Luigi but I can keep you away all day long :p Very fun match in the end!
9. TommyDerMeister: Should have beat Jar'd so we could play! Love the Snake matches!
13. Angela: :( What happened yo? Sad I didnt get to see your matches. RAINBOW DASH!!!!!!!
13. Zenix: Was fun playing you 1st round. Keep it up!
13. Yummy: So can I ask why youre called yummy? Should I know?
13. Ominous: G&Ws are very fun to watch!
17. Rave Remix: Dont worry about teams Im glad we beat Kyle haha made my day :D
17. Jane: Damn I want my 1$ back!!!!!! Fun Oili!
17. Shiny (Green): Was nice to meet you and I hope you come and play more with us! Youre a cool dude!
17. Shockna:LDont think we played or met.
17. Kinko (Wolfwood): I want to see this Kirby people are talking about. Where is it at? Show me!
17. Foxfire: I have problems with Foxs and Im glad we got to play.
17. Steve:Hope you play more with us!
17. Gizmo: ZSS? What happened? You should be higher up!
25. Smiley: Ugh and youre G&W!!!!!!! I saw you doing well with K9s Falco! Something I cant do with my g&w. What happened yo?
25. Fortefreak:?

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
1. Kiraflax ($130) :rob: :pit: Grats on winning. Our set was so close dude. can't wait to see you again!
2. Silly Kyle ($65) :peach: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCI1u05KD_s <3
3. Darkshifter ($31.20) :metaknight: Almost won.... almost won.. Grats dude! Proud of you man!
4. Darklink ($18.20) :metaknight: :marth: :snake: Dude..... what happend to OUR gf set? Step it up and lets play this week!
5. Mooninite ($13.00) :metaknight: :falco: I was highly impressed by you. Great job!!!
5. WozzlerGozzler (Jard) ($13.00) :metaknight: :snake: We kick arse in dubs.
7. GV7 :rob: :lucario: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o&ob=av3e
7. Yoshiken :yoshi2: MONEY MATCH!?!?!? lol grats dude
9. Derpdaberp :olimar: :luigi2: :ness2: the derpest derp of derps. we could money match for best ness, with stev0, in arizona. yeaaaaaaaaa!
9. K9 :falco: step it up scrub! <3
9. Nicknyte :luigi2: MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSFIIIIIIIIIIIRE!
9. TommyDerMeister :snake: <3 <3 <3 thats all
13. Angela :lucario: what happend yo!? we need to play more. can't wait for the pr image ;) lol if i make it.
13. Zenix :marth: grats dude! marth is ****
13. Yummy :falco: :)
13. Ominous :gw: :)
17. Rave Remix :toonlink: grats on beating jane! wish i could've seen that set. gj!
17. Jane :olimar: my friend :)
17. Shiny (Green) :falco: :diddy: :)
17. Shockna :)
17. Kinko (Wolfwood) :kirby2: get better
17. Foxfire :fox: :)
17. Steven :)
17. Gizmo :zerosuitsamus: grats! :)
25. Smiley :gw: :)
25. Fortefreak :toonlink: :)

edit: lols at my sig

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Kiraflax: worthless
Silly Kyle: So proud of you
Darkshifter: It's great when you come by. It's like you're always positive, I dig that much
Darklink: good job placing in the money!
WozzlerGozzler: glad you were there. Don't ditch the next season please
GV7: Ness > Lucas
Yoshiken: Thanks so much for taking us to Chinese, you're the best. Tucson sucks
K9: bummer. At least you did poorly looking especially fly
Nicknyte: Darklink losing is one thing, but you're a Luigi main, and you're ****in Nicknyte. so it was way better
TommyDerMeister: Oh that's right. The Silhouettes
Angela: Sorry Oli is so gay. We always have great matches though!
Zenix: Good to see you
Yummy: tasty
Ominous: Oli man. i dunno
Rave Remix: Oli man. I dunno. Oh, and when Kyle suggested you team with Kira or something, it wasn't an insult to you, everyone just knows how good Kira is, that's all. <3 you man, you know that
Jane: noooo. I think everyone knows this is a fluke. Oli all day
Shockna: use more b-moves
Kinko: don't let breaking a tv let you down, it was only Alex's :troll:
Foxfire: I'm saving all my shoryukens for a special day
Gizmo: Hello again.
Smiley: Ah man. I know all about these slumps believe you me. All I can say is down the line, you may regret a character change. Choose carefully who you decide to drop/pick up. You'll be fine
Fortefreak: toon link dkatuifkasnwtjdhn. You seemed like you were holding your own in the matches I saw, you're definitely improving. Congrats on doubles

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Tucson: :cool:

1. Kiraflax ($130) :rob: :pit: Good stuff man, I promise to remember you next time. Hahaha
2. Silly Kyle ($65) :peach: Melee is teh best. Look at us sparkle. It begins with the Nyte, and ends with the Silly.
3. Darkshifter ($31.20) :metaknight: Dude, I am happy I see you wherever I go. Good stuff man.
4. Darklink ($18.20) :metaknight: :marth: :snake: Hey DL, thanks for the fight. Didn't expect to win that match, but woo. That was heart pounding. I hope you had as much fun laughing at my silly commentary as I did saying it. See you next time. Eat something, son. :p
5. Mooninite ($13.00) :metaknight: :falco: You are the Nite of Arizona, but you shall never be the NYTE!
5. WozzlerGozzler (Jard) ($13.00) :metaknight: :snake: Jard...That sexual technique is just AWFUL. Just take your money and get outta here lol
7. GV7 :rob: :lucario: Oh...I am so coming for that grass next time over lol. I never knew how fast ROB's Stepdodge was! Wow!
7. Yoshiken :yoshi2: :D
9. Derpdaberp :olimar: :luigi2: :ness2: LUIGI BROS. You held it down. Looks like we are tied once again. :p
9. K9 :falco: Ill buy you that drink next time
9. Nicknyte :luigi2: Play more Melee, Scrubface.
9. TommyDerMeister :snake: Triple Shoryuken Saturday. I love you Tommy :D
13. Angela :lucario: This is a mean Lucario. I cant believe how well it plays. Good stuff Angie.
13. Ominous :gw: :3 I like messing up your brackets
17. Jane :olimar: Smo wee erday
17. Kinko (Wolfwood) :kirby2: Never taking you to Brinstar again lol
17. Foxfire :fox: THE FOXEST OF FIRES
17. Gizmo :zerosuitsamus: Hey man. Sorry for kicking ya out so fast :O That ZSS is scary tho. Good work!
25. Smiley :gw: Keep on smiling. Ill hang with you on base really soon, and we can get that practice on.
25. Fortefreak :toonlink: OMG THESE TOON LINKS MUST DAI. You eat like a man. Continue putting people balls deep.

Edit: Derp and Nicknyte are liek Body and Soul. We need eachother for Tucson. :D

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
haha bryce you so crazy! hey i may get a 2v1 if you know what i mean! its in progress right now :D find me a song for that!

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
hahaha bryce <3 how the hell you come across this music video? whats better than a pair of boobs? 2 pairs of boobs!!!!!! :p

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
To tell the truth one of the reasons I won was mostly because I was fighting for a friend. Silly kyle you pissed me off when i heard you beat k9 like that. Idk what happend but i went Flaxy Saiyan. I never fought for a friend before, you just get this fire to win and then you will do a lot better no joke. Also when chris lost and threatened to quit in my mind. I was like "**** you kyle". Good thing im friends with everyone so i can just make a motive out of any match. Also I discovered that dancing around like a ****** while playing keeps up the mental adrenaline and also has the chance of making your opponent laugh and mess up, Im going to advance that game play to where no matter what everyone in the room goes weak on the floor. You guys thought standing up is when i get serious lol. Just wait til the dancing/******** imaginary action role playing.

**** you for beating my friend and then beating my other friend even though your my friend. How was my dancing!?
Bryce!!!!!!!!! I told you man!!!!! That Practicing!!!! would make you ****!!!!!! dont tell anyone though that me and you practiced about every single match up and character that anyone uses in the az brawl scene the night before. How was my dancing!?

Chris, The talk that we had was magical. And yes one day we will fly away on a magic carpet and fade into the mist forever. How was my dancing!?

You are the most skilled starting player ive EVER scene. For your first tournament..... dang son!?

You should come to my house the friday before the next tourney . How was my dancing!?

My apprentice! one day your going to understand..... the ways of rob dancing! and also ill teach you a bit of rob. How was my dancing!?

I apologize for following in my bro's footsteps and 3 stocking you lol. i just was really pissed at the news when k9 lost to kyle and you were in the way of me vs. kyle. Also i need to talk to you and angela pretty soon. How was my dancing!?

Derp im sorry for not reading recent one piece. sorry for seeding you to death. do what jesus did and forgive. How was my dancing!?

Thanks for losing, it made me win. if it wasnt for chris losing so early i predicted you as top 5 for sure. and the movies was the best! Planet of the apes was way too ****. It was funny in the beginning when it showed the apes then a random black guy with them. How was my dancing!?

Thats **** that you beat chris's snake and peach. I can see your luigi making top sometime soon. also I like that your black, keep it up man. How was my Dancing!?

Dude tommy... How was my dancing!?

We still havent fought since ive been back. Next tournament or next time im over we will play. Also i need to talk to you and kurtis sometime soon. How was my Dancing !?

I predict that in a couple of tournaments you will be getting nothing lower than top 8. your marth is getting so much better. How was my dancing!?

your snake was amazing i couldnt help yelling after every move. nice falco too.

Im surprised you beat jane! ominous your getting better man. i want to play you next time.

Rave your skill level is very high thing you need now is to master all your match ups. you missed my dancing man.

Jane your the best, i wanna go to your house.

I just know your going to be power ranked some time soon, also thanks for coming back man we wondered what happend to you.

17. Shockna
Come back next time seriously

Glad to see your back.

Lets talk more next time we didnt really get to talk that much.
17. Steven
Any friend of brett is a friend of mine.
Any friend of k9 is a friend of mine.lol
Simley i have high hopes for you next time man. i know you had an off day.
25. Fortefreak :toonlink:
Lets talk about anime next time man, i want some recomendations.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
... How was my dancing!?
...How was my dancing!?

...How was my dancing!?

... How was my dancing!?

...one day your going to understand..... the ways of rob dancing!. How was my dancing!?

...How was my dancing!?

...How was my dancing!?

...How was my dancing!?

...How was my Dancing!?

Dude tommy... How was my dancing!?

...How was my Dancing !?

...How was my dancing!?

...you missed my dancing man.
No, I didn't see it (thankfully lol) but I imagine it looked something like this...

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Singles:
What happened here? Look at this mess! We'll have to clean it up next season.
I played horrible this time. :urg: I attribute it to not practicing very much lately. That, and everyone seems to be improving by leaps and bounds! Good job!

RAINBOW DASH!!!!!!!

How was my dancing!?
How was my dancing!?
How was my dancing!?
How was my dancing!?
How was my dancing!?
How was my dancing!?
How was my dancing!?
How was my Dancing!?
How was my dancing!?
How was my Dancing !?
How was my dancing!?
you missed my dancing man.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Kinda late shoutouts!

1. Kiraflax
I haven't played you since my first tournament. How long are you going to be staying in AZ? Maybe we could get the chance next time.

2. Silly Kyle
No, I haven't playerd you yet. Well, I guess I did my first tourney in a doubles tournament, but that doesn't count.

3. Darkshifter
I'm pretty sure I haven't played you, and I'm not really sure who you are, but I've probably seen you. We're you doing doubles with Jard? If so, ggs.

4. Darklink
Well, I hope you've learned not to mess around in winner's bracket. Sorta me3ssed with my placings a little.
5. Mooninite
I don't think I got the chance to play you, maybe we can next time.

5. WozzlerGozzler (Jard)
Kinda sad I didn't get to play you in pools. Doubles against you were pretty fun though.

7. GV7
I really enjoy playing your ROB, I didn't get the chance to do that too much this tourney, but still...

7. Yoshiken
You may have gotten me this time, but I'll come around again, and eat you, and your children.

9. Derpdaberp
That Oli. I will get it next time, I promise, k?

9. K9
I've never played your Falco. I played your Link once at the first tourney I went to, and I think that was the last time I played you.

9. Nicknyte
Thanks for messing with my placings. I kinda want to redo that pools set I did against you. Not just because I lost, but there were a lot of SDs from both of us.

9. TommyDerMeister
I was glad to see you in my pools, cuz I wanted to make up for the pools set I had against you last time, where I SDed 3 or 4 times. But I still ended up losing against you. GGs man, I'll get you necxt time.

13. Angela
Everyone has one of those off days, just ask Darklink. Don't let it get to you. You're still beast.
13. Zenix
I don't think I got to play you this tourney, so maybe next time.
13. Yummy
You're pretty beast, man. I could kinda tell in those friendlies that you were kinda taking it easy against me. It was still fun though, I need to practice the Diddy Matchup.

13. Ominous
Um...what went wrong this tournament? Not too much, I don't think, you just kinda got screwed over because you had to play Darklink. You did beat some ranked players in pools and brackets though, that's purty good.

17. Rave Remix
Did I even play you this tourney? I think this might've been the first tourney I've never played you.

17. Jane
Sorry for taking you out of brackets, it had to be done. You're one of my favorite people to play against.

17. Shiny (Green)
I haven't played you yet, so next time we get the chance, we should play.

17. Shockna
Shockna? I don't even know who you are. You should introduce yourself to me next time.

17. Kinko (Wolfwood)
It's good to see you again. It's been a while.

17. Foxfire
I haven't played you or met you yet, so maybe next time you come here to Mesa. I won't go to the tucson tournies.

25. Smiley
I know it can seem like Game and Watch isn't good enough sometimes; Like when your skill level sorta plateaus, and you think that you've gotten as far as you can with him, but really, you can still get better, you just got to keep at it.

25. Fortefreak
Didn't get the chance to play you. I thought it was kinda funny that you had to play Rave in brackets. Tink dittos must suck, at least, it seems like they would.

Top Bottom