• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Erie Area Weeklies!!!

MorningThunder

Smash Apprentice
I'm free on Monday evenings after 5PM to Tuesdays until 1PM. I can also do Wednesdays after 5PM to Thurdays until 9AM. I'm also free on weekends.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
I bet we could do Wednesday nights if there were enough interested people, and then continue during the day Thursday and end Thursday evening...

Im only gonna be able to do Wed/Thur

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Thursdays seem like a good day for everyone. I've got class that morning til 11 but I'm free after that. I think we should go ahead and get this started up this week, I know R0H said he's coming up so he and I will be playing at the very least.

Vudu - You wanna host this week or should I? Doesn't matter to me so whatever you wanna do is fine.

Once we figure out who is hosting this week we can handle addresses and directions and all that fun ****.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'll host this Thursday. What time does everyone wanna show? I haven't started class yet, so I can start at anytime.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
How about around 1pm? There's a small chance I may wanna come up late tomorrow night. I'll see what Ian (TITE) is up to as well cause he's into playing more smash nowadays.

I'll also try to remember to text Abate.

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
I was waiting to see how my workload was looking before I posted again. Unfortunately, its gonna be hefty this semester, so I think its gonna be biweekly for me at least :/ So yeah, I'm not gonna be able to host this week. Hopefully you guys meet up and play without me and I'll be back on board for next week.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
I might be up for some smash Thursday during the afternoon/day. There's a decent chance I'll be up in Erie anyway. Let me know if you guys are game (Jacob, Matt, James)

Vudujin

Smash Lord
My place for smash this week if you guys are still down. I know Travis will be out this week, but RoH, Matt, Thunder, and everybody else should come on over!!! I get done with class at 4.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Where be the smash this week? If you guys wanna come to my place again, I'll make general tso's chicken.

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Where be the smash this week? If you guys wanna come to my place again, I'll make general tso's chicken.
Mmmmmm... Its up to you where we have it this week since you've hosted two weeks in a row at this point. I'm down to host if you prefer that. But I'm not gonna argue with general tso's if you'd rather have it at your place haha.

MorningThunder

Smash Apprentice
I'm available on Thursday after 4:30 again. Also, I think I mentioned it, but I wanted to go to New York on Saturday for the No Johns tourny. I already have a couple people that might want to join me, but as the saying goes, the more the merrier. I am willing to drive and any gas money is welcomed but not necessary.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I have plans for this weekend, so I won't be able to make it out to NY.

THURSDAY!!!!!! WHY ISN'T IT THURSDAAAAAY?!?!?!?!

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
I'm available on Thursday after 4:30 again. Also, I think I mentioned it, but I wanted to go to New York on Saturday for the No Johns tourny. I already have a couple people that might want to join me, but as the saying goes, the more the merrier. I am willing to drive and any gas money is welcomed but not necessary.
I'm gonna be busy too unfortunately, otherwise I'd be down for sure.

Answer me fool! We can have it at my place if you don't feel like hosting again, but I'm cool going to your place if you'd prefer that.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
MY PLACE, BYTCH!!!!! Bring the hunger.

Buffalo, NY? About 2 hours. . .

If you have no one around your area and you're dying to play you should come on down this Thursday.

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
MY PLACE, BYTCH!!!!! Bring the hunger.

Buffalo, NY? About 2 hours. . .

If you have no one around your area and you're dying to play you should come on down this Thursday.
Word. What time you free to start it up?

And yeah, come down tomorrow! Vudu's address is a page back.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
You two should come down today. Errrbody else. . . What time you comin' over?

Txt me when you get here. I'm gonna be shopping til like 4ish.

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
I'm still a baby back ***** so I'm taking the week off :/ Oh and Jacob, I bought Bertolli when I went grocery shopping this weekend, I'll let you know what I think once I try it haha.

Top Bottom