• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADVENT 9/10/11: Featuring Hungrybox, Colbol, Linguini, Plup, RockCrock and FL's best

Zoro

Smash Champion

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
didn't get to watch alot of it, but the way the steam was set up visually was awesome. thanks for these vids!

Uuaa you ****, colbol too >_>

Zoro

Smash Champion
That's all folks, thanks for watching. Again sorry for the audio, I didn't have time to fix it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Question: That Pound against the wall Hungrybox did until Randall showed up on game 2. Is that illegal to do until Randall arrives, or is it not considered stalling because he's waiting for Randall?

Just curious.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Magus proved that you technically don't gain height with the side+B so banning its use as a stall is somewhat pointless anyway; if you try to stall or camp with it under levels like Battlefield or you'll eventually die.

So I'd assume it's legal to do so.

Top Bottom