• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fatality Results!

Jtails

Smash Lord
Brawl Doubles
1.Jtails + Will :metaknight::dk: ($70)
2. M2K + Izumi :metaknight::metaknight:($30)
3. Vinnie + PatG :gw::zerosuitsamus:
4. Helper + Southpaw :toonlink::metaknight:
5. Doom + Atomsk (Forfeit) :metaknight::metaknight:

Brawl Singles
1: m2k ($126.00) :metaknight:
2: atomsk ($63.00) :metaknight::warioc:
3: Jtails ($21.00) :diddy::metaknight:
4: Will :dk2:
5: vinnie :popo:
5: Penta :gw:
7: Mike Kirby :kirby2:
7: PatG :zerosuitsamus:
9: john # :lucario:
9: Terry :fox:
9: Helper :metaknight::dedede::lucas:
9: dark peach :peach:
13: Southpaw :toonlink:
13: raptor :yoshi2:
13: Chaos Marth :metaknight:
13: Jrugs :snake:
17: Coontail :squirtle::charizard::ivysaur:
17: dabuz (Did Not Enter)
17: doom machine :metaknight:
17: Abul :lucario:
17: tonyt :lucario:
17: Zero :zerosuitsamus:

Thanks everyone for coming out, I really appreciate it! This will most likely be a monthly series, so lets keep it alive :D

Jtails

Smash Lord
Yeah they are real results. This tournament happened today in New York

Jtails

Smash Lord
Thanks Ally :)
Shoutouts coming later.
I appreciate all feedback on how thr tournament was run. Positive or negative. let me know what can be done better next time!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Southpawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Glad to see Jrugs going to these.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I went all :popo: except for 1 match where I went :dedede: and lost.

Fun tournament, shoutouts to Bum and Jtails for hosting it.

Jtails - Great job beating me. I was very impressed. Great job in doubles as well. We must train soon.

Will - GJ winning doubles and getting top 4.

Southpaw/Helpr - That must have been the biggest upset I've ever seen. Great job.

PatG - It was really fun teaming with you. We have some stuff to work on for next time.

Doom - We should start hanging out more.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
1: m2k ($126.00)...
2: atomsk ($63.00)gj in singles , want to see your team in apex do well
3: Jtails ($21.00)impressive upsets on will and vinnie
4: Will lol fun friendlies I guess
5: vinnie fun carpool , hope you feel better
5: Penta you almost had it , you played very well game 2
7: PatG I'll keep you in mind when I begin apex training
9: john # item mm smh
9: Terry stop hesitating on straight foward suff
9: Helper nice upset in teams lol
9: dark peach relax man you really need some time off
13: Southpaw nice upset
13: raptor who did you lose to ?
13: Chaos Marth good seeing you after ages off
13: Jrugs work on the mind games
17: Coontail wish you had done better , fun carpool
17: dabuz (Did Not Enter)utter bs
17: tonyt didn't really get to see you play
bum dire wes it was good to see some veterans
pane fail... didnt enter anything

Tony T

Smash Ace
Awesome tourney I'll do shoutouts tomorrow morning and an announcement on something else, that announcement will be posted on both AIB and SWF.

:phone:

Jtails

Smash Lord
1: M2k ($126.00) I wanted to play you in GF sooo badd :p Next time I suppose, I'm coming for you!
2: Atomsk ($63.00) Ughhh Your MK! why not use IC's or Wario, or someone else huh!? haha jk great set, I enjoy the challenge of playing you every time. Next time I'll get you for sure.
3: Jtails ($21.00) I just hope everyone was happy with how the tournament was ran, and I just focused my chi during loser bracket at some point LOL. Shows me I have more potential than I've been showing lately, and I like it!
4: Will Dude, We must team again for sure! and good stuff in singles, taking me out first :p I really enjoyed our singles matches. HULK!
5: Vinnie Intense set, and yes we must practice! lol "God chose you!"
5: Penta Good stuff today, and as of lately, You're really looking at getting ranked soon, if not already :D keep doing what you're doing.
7: PatG I'm glad we didn't have to play this time! Next Fatality though, I wanna see top 2.
9: John# >.> dropped outta teamz. lol it's always cool seeing you.
9: Terry Thanks for coming through, very smart player from what I can tell. Should practice at poly sometime :p
9: Helper Lol Doubles! Thanks for coming through even though you don't even like this game anymore. Also the white castle! :p Next time I'll go get food for you.
9: dark peach Idk what happened, but I heard you left randomly :o Like I always say, play as if its friendlies!
13: Southpaw Goes for you too >.< In friendlies you play way better I feel. We'll work on it.
13: raptor I didn't get to see much, I spent most of my time in the other room. hopefully you saved your matches?
13: Chaos Marth Thanks for coming through and supporting, also with helping run things.
13: Jrugs I hope the message really helped you out, and that you had alot of fun.
17: Coontail I hope you enjoyed yourself, best PT on east coast! :D
17: Dabuz Fun friendlies afterwards and nice glasses O_O, If you wanted to enter, should have done it when I asked you for the third time lol. Last call was announced multiple times.
17: Tonyt Thanks for coming out dude, it means a lot to me. Lemme know when you're around.
17. Abdul Yeah we'll get bluez out here next time, just gotta tell him "No Johns!" haha
17. Doom machine Thanks for coming through.
17: Zero I hope you had a good experience at your first tournament and that you come around more often, its all just about practice!
BlazingAlex : Cool seeing you, thanks for coming through and bringing a Wii <3
Bum : It's always a pleasure, Thanks for everything.
Dire : Super awesome talks on the trainride home, had alot of fun playing Marvel for 4 hours afterwards :)
Wes : LOL ***** me in melee haha I loved every second of it though. come back to brawl :p
Pane : Sorry about the whole entering Dabuz thing, just next time try and do it before bracket starts.
Pierce : Thanks for all the help calling singles matches and things like that. As well as commentating, I hope you enjoyed yourself.
Doom : Good seeing you as usual, haha you don't even play this game and was still teaching me things. You should deff play more when "real life" doesn't get in the way. That Juice!

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Edit: removed segment

Brawl Singles
1: m2k - Hah, we had an interesting set, to say the least.
5: Penta - Item money matches you say? :awesome:
7: Mike Kirby - Good set. Still though, I got Kirby'd. -. -;
9: john # - I don't know what to say about myself, idk...
9: dark peach - Stop getting so down on yourself. You played a great match, and have improved significantly from the last time we faced off. Just keep trying.
17: tonyt - Interesting SSF4 matches, try not to get so worked up over them, though...

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Jtails my man!! Good ****! Sooo proud! Taking dubs like it's nothing! And then doing very well in singles too ;'), we taking apex baby ! GJ!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I left cause I was pissed off and did not feel like playing. Should have kept my dumb *** home instead of throwing away 17 bucks.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Shoutout to the fishbowl on top of the toilet. Fish was watching me and made it feel mad awkward.

2: atomsk ($63.00) - gg's your D3 dabess
3: Jtails ($21.00) - Didnt really talk to you or anything at this but good **** getting 3rd
4: Will - Never fail to impress
5: vinnie - :/ What happened game 2 was really gay. maybe next time..
5: Penta - #1 fan!
7: Mike Kirby - I was watching you play Jtails you're a lot better than I thought you were. We need to play sometime >=o
13: raptor - usuk
17: Coontail - Shoulda done better :/ maybe next time
17: Abul - Thanks for the ride :) You're improving. I see it.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Had a lot of fun at this even though i didn't feel like doing anything but playing friendlies and not entering xD

I enjoyed talking to everyone here, and watching atomsk use olimar on m2k was hilarious, good **** to this tournament being extremely fun in general, and good **** to jtails and will for outplacing m2k and izumi in dubz

Tony T

Smash Ace
Heres some shoutouts

Jtails- I'm glad I was able to make it to your tourney bro, it was alot of fun and I'll try to make it to the other ones. It was great seeeing you again and great job winning doubles and making top 3 in singles. I'll definitely let you know when I'm around Poly/Citytech so we can possibly train for APEX.

Pat G- great seeing you again and GL with your classes. Hope to see you at APEX bro and it was nice talking with ya.

John #'s - great SSF4 matches and yeah I was really hyped lol.

ChaosMarth- GG's I felt like I could have done better against you if I wasnt off brawl since KTAR 6 last month.

Dark.Pch- I'm sorry about what happened with your match against john. I felt that frustration and I saw that you were slipping during my match against you thats why I feel like I would have won against you but I didnt want to this time not while you were in that mood.

Helpr- Great seeing you again, white castle the best and lol on penta trying to get some for free but yeah great hanging out with you and hope to see you at devs soon.

Bum- Great seeing you again we need to chill sometime.

Wes- Awesome seeing you again. You surprised everyone this time with your appearence, hope to see you again soon.

MikeKirby- fun friendlies, hope to see you again soon.

I'll do more later.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch- I'm sorry about what happened with your match against john. I felt that frustration and I saw that you were slipping during my match against you thats why I feel like I would have won against you but I didnt want to this time not while you were in that mood.
So you are telling me you actually let me win? If that is the case then you are a fool. You should have just ended the match with your victory. The hell you feeling sorry for me for. No one should. Yet alone I really should not be beating anyone. If I beat someone it is cause they don't know the match up or just made mistakes in it.

Is one thing to lose, its another to have a win given to you out of pity. having I said many times that I just don't want any of that crap from anyone? And you out of all people dare pull that stunt on me.

Im gonna make this clear for you one more time. I am a scrub player, deal with it! I lose to anyone and everything. Im'm not smart, i don't do anything good. And I am made a fool at each tourny I enter. Only use I have in this community is being a pot filler. So next time you hold a gun to my head and I saw I wanna die, don't think twice about pulling that trigger and shoot. Cause if I was you, I would have held everything to the side and just went for that three stock if anything. Don't freaking worry about me. Or how I feel none should gave a damm. let me make myself look like an *** and place like ****. It's already known what a pathetic moron I am. And don't give a damm, so don't you ether and just win. The fact that you did this to me pisses me off even more. The **** with you and everyones damm pitty! let it rock and play the damm game!

Tony T

Smash Ace
So you are telling me you actually let me win? If that is the case then you are a fool. You should have just ended the match with your victory. The hell you feeling sorry for me for. No one should. Yet alone I really should not be beating anyone. If I beat someone it is cause they don't know the match up or just made mistakes in it.

Is one thing to lose, its another to have a win given to you out of pity. having I said many times that I just don't want any of that crap from anyone? And you out of all people dare pull that stunt on me.

Im gonna make this clear for you one more time. I am a scrub player, deal with it! I lose to anyone and everything. Im'm not smart, i don't do anything good. And I am made a fool at each tourny I enter. Only use I have in this community is being a pot filler. So next time you hold a gun to my head and I saw I wanna die, don't think twice about pulling that trigger and shoot. Cause if I was you, I would have held everything to the side and just went for that three stock if anything. Don't freaking worry about me. Or how I feel none should gave a damm. let me make myself look like an *** and place like ****. It's already known what a pathetic moron I am. And don't give a damm, so don't you ether and just win. The fact that you did this to me pisses me off even more. The **** with you and everyones damm pitty! let it rock and play the damm game!
Ok fine if we face off again I won't do that anymore and yeah maybe I was a fool fine. I just came to have fun and support jtails event, and tbh I didn't let you win I lost trying to keep up with you despite my feelings getting in the way. I apologize if that upset you but I don't let anyone win plus people said our match was close and i was off brawl for a month so i did not let u win Dark. My last post didn't come out right and I'm sorry. Also as I said before alot of times if your previous loss was due to a lucario and u feel like u want to take it out on someone take it out on me. Remember that.

HelpR

Smash Ace
just got home from work, so rather tired. Not gonna do any specific shout outs, but it was great seeing alot of NY and NJ smashers i havent seen in ages, and I hope to see you guys again soon, but it may be a while till I play in a tournament again in any capacity.

At least for 2 months or so anyways.

edit: Also, cool. Cave story.

Top Bottom