• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic of Woodbridge - 9/17/11 - MD/VA Results

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Doubles:

1: Junebug + Coney ($48.00)
2: Logic + Omni ($24.00)
3: Deez + Lie ($8.00)
4: Korn + Boss
5: Luckay + Lol.
5: Tantalus + EE
7: SSR + Argent Stew
7: Exdia + Poyo

Singles:

1: Junebug (:lucario::metaknight:) ($127)
2: Omni (:metaknight:) ($58)
3: Logic (:olimar:) ($23)
4: Lie (:diddy::metaknight:) ($12)
5: Luckay (:pit:) ($6)
5: Coney (:wario::zerosuitsamus:) ($6)
7: Deez (:diddy:)
7: ESOJ (:diddy:)
9: Zanna
9: Poyo
9: Aposl
9: GIMR
13: Kaffei
13: SSR
13: 2fast
13: Kenny
17: Genghis Pot
17: Argent Stew
17: Lol.
17: Honor
17: Jay Kush
17: Tantalus
17: Beezy

Midtiers:

1: Luckay (:pit:) ($42)
2: Junebug (:dk2::kirby2:) ($21)
3: Boss (:mario2:) ($7)
4: SSR (:peach:)
5: Omni (:fox:)
5: Coney (:ness2::peach:)
7: Lol. (:jigglypuff:)
7: Poyo (:kirby2::rob:)
9: Lie
9: Aposl
9: Zanna
9: Beezy
13: 2fast
13: Genghis Pot

will post brackets and munnys later

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Ok so Lie lost in winners to Luckay and used MOSTLY MK the rest of the way and not diddy. June lost to omni game 3 in a time out Lucario VS MK.

Coney almost beat June with Zero Suit Samus- and when June caught a lucky break when Coney SD'd, lie took game 1 from him MK vs Lucario.

From that point on, June went all MK except for some of logics matches (he went IC's one round and Lucario one round). I guess it really does show that even in our own region MK is now the most dominant character and everyone has to have one. Logic also used MK a bit but to be honest his MK is not at the level that Lie/June/Omni's is so I don't even know if he won a round with MK or not.

Luckay legit almost had PS though Pit vs Olimar- game 3 last hit. New up and coming player, good stuff Luckay for pulling some big wins.

Shoutouts to Zanna for topping Kaffei, Kaffei got really good lately and so did you. Shoutouts to 2fast for making Omni sweat bullets round 1.
Shoutouts to Exdia for improving hardcore and playing Yugioh with me. Looks like my deck can still do well in this format.
Shoutouts to Oath for playing me for like an hour and helping me work on Falco. I like playing Falco and Dedede a lot more than MK actually. Shoututs to the ganon/falcon match for being epic.
Shoutouts to Kenny for beating me 3 times in one day and taking all my hard earned money. Enjoy lunch on me today.
Shoutouts to Phil for keeping it real
Shoutouts to June for doing what he had to do to win even if it required the bat, keep reppin hard i'll still support you even if I can't keep up with you guys anymore

I've decided I'm going to main falco. I just realized we don't have a primary falco player in this region, quite a few have secondary falcos but no one mains him. I think i'm gonna give it a whirl! We'll see how it goes. I'll still have MK has a secondary until he gets banned for RC/Brinstar/Delfino and certain death matchups like IC's and Marth.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
junebug mk? oh god lol
And the matches were entertaining as hell, I love solid MK dittos. He went all MK in GF, 3-0'd first set and 3-2d in the second set. His MK adapts fast as does Omnis. They both put on a fantastic show.

:017:

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Shoutouts:

5: Luckay Wow Pit too gay. One of these days I'll be good
5: Coney Really chill guy, had fun in our Mid Tiers
7: Deez When my Falco doesn't SD, I'm gonna getchu
9: Zanna How did you practice the least out of all of us and still do the best?
9: Poyo Good games, I need to work on my mid tier/low tier
9: GIMR I swear to god if you were the guy playing ****ing white bomberman...
13: Kaffei Good games, once again, my Falco was killing himself all over the place, should've warmed up with him some more first.
13: SSR This guy's pretty funny
13: 2fast Your DK was putting in more work than your main AND second
13: Kenny Thanks for hosting the tourney, it was a lot of fun, we should play next time.
17: Aposl I didn't think PT could be so gay, but that's how it's gotta be. I'll have to CP to a smaller stage
17: Lol. Sorry we didn't do our matches, I gotchu next tourney
17: Bzzy Wow kid, you suck

Lol and Poyo: For bringing the tightest food to a tourney
Spaghetti: For tasting too ****ing good
EE: For the MM that also showed my Falco COULD be good if I didn't ****ING SD SF;FHSDFHLIASUDHFLAUG
Boss: For showing me Marios can play different and definitely beat G&W if they try hard enough
Exdia: For the funny as **** doubles matches, Nair?
Korn: For showing me I still need to practice D3 vs Snake
Black Bomberman: For being the one ***** that's always on crack
Randoms: To any new players/nonfrequents that came down here, it's always great seeing new faces!

This was an awesome tourney, I'd love if there were more in hoodbridge in the future.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
someone help me get better plz =(

shout outs to
Junebug for giving me a ride
Aposl & Gimr for spotting me a dollar for food, really appreciate that
Logic for ****** me, saving me when I was about to SD, then giving me advice. Means a lot
Lie for being wtf as usual lmao
Zanna for getting better
Kenny for hostin this
Korn for playing Melee with me
Luckay just cus he *****
Beezy & Alex for the fun matches

ooadifsaha;jshasdj

smokey da bear

Smash Apprentice
wish i could have gone to this tourney =( but ma boys puttin in work
go zanna 2fast and bzzy

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Fun tourney. Wish I would have done better but it was alright.

shoutouts to Logic for that epic MM lmao
shoutouts to Kenny for snake dittos cuz I love Snake dittos.
shoutouts to Boss for showing me my Mario is nothing.
shoutouts to Poyo for all the fun friendlies we had.
shoutouts to Aposl for his PT getting really good.
shoutouts to SSR showing me Peach ***** the balls off of me.
shoutouts to Omni and Lie showing me I'm not PR ranking material yet, their MKs are to good.
shoutouts to Luckay for winning mid tiers, getting 5th, and winning the salt MM, now I need to win two salty runbacks.
shoutouts to lol. for the spaghetti.
shoutouts to my DK and Snake for doing way more work than my Mario.
shoutous to Yars and Zanna for being da bros.

Thanks to Poyo, exdia, and Kenny for stayin up all night for some brawl and poyo for us learning each others MUs.

Btw are the matches from the stream going on youtube?

I'm not going to record Brawl anymore until Meta Knight gets banned

+1 boycott

Except Apex because it's Apex

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
The stream was jumpy cuz Kenny's internet connection is jumpy for whatever reason (I had this issue before i believe.) so it might be irritating to watch.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
i blame 6 computers bein on at once D: i thought my connection has gotten better since the last time u streamed ;[

btw good job at keeping my house pretty clean overall guys. ily

holy **** just watched coney vs june 3rd game. god dammit zak

KageMurphy

Smash Master
^ June sandbagged that set tho ;(

I'm not going to record Brawl anymore until Meta Knight gets banned

+1 boycott

Except Apex because it's Apex
Good riddance u pony homo, you're not even around during school so no big loss.

:017:

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Shoutouts! XR

1: Junebug - Good stuff getting first, showing why you're MD/VA's bess! My R.O.B. vs your Kirby in mid tiers was hilarious btw, thanks for giving me a very enjoyable set XD
2: Omni - GGs Omni! A little disappointed in how I did in our set, but I'll try to step it up at the next tourney! Try... XD
3: Logic - We didn't get to play in MM or bracket O.o
4: Lie - Thanks a lot for helping train me and teaming with me in some MMs. I'm gonna try to learn more though, I wanna make it up to you for my terrible performance in teams ;_; Your MMs with Boss were hilarious too, LOL.
5: Luckay - Wish I got to play you in the normal singles bracket, but you upsetting Lie said "NUH-UH!", at least we got to play in Mid Tiers but... No MK... XD
5: Coney - Mario vs Ness! XRRRRRRRRR
7: Deez - Sorry we didn't get to MM Deez, hopefully next time o,o
7: ESOJ - It was nice seeing you, it's been forever since I've seen you D:
9: Zanna - GGs in our MM. Every time I 3-stock you, whether be be an MM or friendly, you win the next game. WTFLMFAO?!
9: Poyo - Learn more and step it up! XR
9: Aposl - We shoulda MM'd D:
9: GIMR - GGs. I thought you were gonna **** me... I was... Surprised by our tourney set. O.o
13: Kaffei - Nice MM. Gonna try not to get ***** by you (again) next time we play, whether it be tourney or MM ;)
13: SSR - Fun teams MMs, GGs XD
13: 2fast - Thanks for helping me out with MUs! Fun games! :D
13: Kenny - Great job hosting the tourney, it's been forever since I've been to a Woodbridge tourney and I loved this one, thanks for the MU practice too! :D
17: Genghis Pot - We played in low tiers I believe? GGs if so XD
17: Argent Stew - Not sure if I know who you are ^^;
17: Lol. - It's sad to never see you play on-point at tourneys. Hopefully next time we'll get to see ya shine ;D
17: Honor - Not sure if I know who you are ^^;
17: Jay Kush - Not sure if I know who you are ^^;
17: Tantalus - GGs for our teams set and GGs for our MM. I read your post though, don't stop maining MK unless you think he's actually gonna get banned. You can play him well! D:
17: Beezy - GGs. It was interesting that you were my first MM of the day, as well as my first singles bracket opponent XD

Exdia: Thank you soooooooooooooooo much for helping me unlock my hidden potential! Now I just need to learn to master it! -^_^-
Boss: GGs for ****** me in those teams MMs with that sexy G&W. Your MMs with Lie were also entertaining as ****, too! XD

I think that's all I gotta say for now. Gonna upload tourney and MMs that were saved on my Wii later tonight/early tomorrow. Not sure if I got any of the hype matches, but I hope my uploads get some views at least XD

Top Bottom