• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ARK IV (Sponsored by The Traveling Circus) 9/17-18/11 Feat. Marn and EG JWong Results

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
First off, I'd like to give a big thank you to our sponsors (be sure to check out the bonus offer even if you didn't come!). THEY are what pushed the tournament over the edge for many of our attendees and for that, we're thankful.

The Traveling Circus

Please visit these guys at http://thetravelingcircus.net/. They provided amazing apparel at the tournament that people were dying to get their hands on. When we ran out of their shirts, you guys wanted more so we at ARK IV decided we'll give you more.

BONUS OFFER

If you visit their site (http://thetravelingcircus.net/) and comment below with your favorite shirt style (i.e. PHX - White) then for one lucky winner, we'll BUY YOU THAT SHIRT and ship it to you FREE OF CHARGE. Throw in how much you like The Traveling Circus for bonus points :D. This is open to EVERYONE so even if you didn't show up to the event, you may still win a shirt from The Traveling Circus on us! Find out if you're a winner via our Twitter @ARKTourney! The winner will be announced one week from today.

Funimation

You guys know who Funimation is. Big thanks to Funimation for providing awesome swag that people really wanted. Big fist shake to EG. Justin Wong for taking the furry girl towel and the ninja girl wall scroll. Visit these guys at http://www.funimation.com/!​

Verizon

These guys provided the Sony Xperia Play for our raffle. I don't know what more I can say about them that you don't already know, but Little Rock Verizon has been very supportive of the gaming community. With the help of the Arkansas Fighting Game Network, they've launched many events for gaming-related smartphones and I'm sure there will be more down the line. Please subscribe to our blog for more updates on gaming-related Verizon giveaways in the area!​

Rebel Son Management and Entertainment

It's likely that these guys will become one of THE premiere event and entertainment providers in the South in the very near future. They're up-and-coming but trust me when I say to watch out for their future events. They'll be partnering with us again for ARK V so Like them on Facebook here to keep up to date with what's in store on that front!​

Shadaloo.EU

These guys are the primary company behind our Twitter promotion and they have some SICK apparel and fight-stick related equipment. Check out their site at Shadaloo.EU and grab a stick-belt so that you don't have to lug your stick around!​

RESULTS

Super Smash Brothers: Melee - 34 Entrants
Bracket
1: Icy Martini (Lee Martin) ($204.00)
2: Chamberlin ($102.00)
3: Zinth ($34.00)
4: Ace
5: Arby
5: G.Vice
7: Old Greg (Iori)
7: ihavespaceballs
9: VTS
9: Kyo
9: Cats
9: Howard Moon (Myztek)
13: Dr. Drew The Dragon
13: Yoshiman
13: Baki
13: The Saber Guy
17: Raven Knight
17: Scuddlefish
17: Wrecktos
17: Jartravious
17: TMan
17: Super Kenshin
17: Irish
17: Blulitskye
25: Ping Ding
25: The March Hare
25: Roke
25: scif
25: Eyese
25: Seif
25: Wangster Baiter
25: Llama Sensei
33: A-Messiah
33: Keys

Super Smash Brothers: Melee Teams - 14 Teams - With help from Arbustos
Bracket
1: Slippery Whenever (ihavespaceballs / G. Vice) ($98.00)
2: Magical Unicorns (Lee Martin / Kyo) ($28.00)
3: Undefeated of the East (VTS / Arby) ($14.00)
4: Wild Bear Invasion (Iori / Myztek)
5: Old School Smash (Chamberlin / ACE)
5: Team Diversity (Dr. Drew the Dragon / Wreckt0s)
7: Irish & Scuttlefish (Irish & Scuttlefish)
7: Hitachiin Brothers (Raven Knight / March Hare)
9: Salt Empire (Salt Empire)
9: Mi Casa Mi Casa (Mi Casa Mi Casa)
9: Crimson & Cats (Zinth / DualCats)
9: Cookies (Cookies)
13: It Was Worth It (It Was Worth It)
13: Eyes & Saber Guy (Eyes & Saber Guy)

Super Smash Brothers: Brawl - 18 Entrants - With help from PurDi
Bracket
1: Lee Martin :metaknightbrawl: ($126.00)
2: Old Greg :wolfbrawl: ($36.00)
3: Dis-gord :sonicbrawl: :metaknightbrawl: ($18.00)
4: Fshy :marthbrawl:
5: Keys :zeldabrawl:
5: YOSH :yoshibrawl:
7: Minion :dededebrawl:
7: Axiom :mariobrawl: :zssbrawl: :falcobrawl:
9: TMan :falcobrawl:
9: Zippy :nessbrawl:
9: Hullabaloo :gwbrawl:
9: Vegta 12 :icsbrawl:
13: Genocide 719
13: Antman
13: Andrew :linkbrawl:?
13: Jak :robbrawl: :diddybrawl:
17: Angel
17: Kyro :lucasbrawl:

Super Smash Brothers: Brawl Teams - 9 Teams
Bracket
1: Magical Unicorns (Magical Unicorns) ($63.00)
2: Brony (Brony) ($18.00)
3: TXK (TXK) ($9.00)
4: Hot Sauce (Hot Sauce)
5: Chucolate Taco (Chucolate Taco)
5: Team GoL (Team GoL)
7: It Was Worth It (It Was Worth It)
7: IDK LOL (IDK LOL)
9: Hulabaloo-babear (Hulabaloo-babear)

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition - 73 Entrants + $250 Bonus
Bracket
1: EG Justin Wong ($686.00)
2: ARK XI ($196.00)
3: Marn ($98.00)
4: Jakob002
5: Jan
5: GoL RanmaSama
7: ARK SolidxPanda
7: Handsome Blanton
9: Negro Justice
9: Vegta12
9: GoL Toi504
9: Crazy Clown LOL
13: Joshua Del Rio
13: PJS Cities
13: Yolo-Kun
13: ARK SmokeMaxX
17: Rubek's Nube
17: ARK Ghost
17: Boom Cube
17: Toucan
17: Wootsick
17: Smallpox Blanket
17: Kinetik
17: Mr. Sagat
25: dlimited
25: Lan Di
25: Stanman
25: Dances With Ninjas
25: Just 10 Blaze
25: Exceed^
25: Ruthless_Brothaz
25: CV Snoooootch
33: Mr. Lee
33: Super Kenshin
33: Immortal
33: Triox
33: Mattikus
33: Drew
33: iam 3nigmatic
33: IB Industries
33: BLK Wolverine
33: DGA Boss Bishop
33: DGA Squabbler
33: J Cao
33: Kurumster
33: DUBH13
33: CCM
33: Momotaro
49: The Dark Phoenix
49: ARK Inebro
49: T-Boykin
49: Triggerhappy8935
49: Deleon
49: Tenindo
49: Dinkus
49: SilverShadow
49: Spoony
49: Iron McHard Steel
49: Envint
49: Sandbox Toby
49: Farren
49: Dax Man In Effect
49: GG Jamandy
64: Manuel
64: Grolarbear
64: Ice Cold Edge
64: Hullabaloo
64: M-town
64: Rawkusx
64: Supwichu
64: Kyoji24
72: Social Micro
72: Ugly Joe Camel

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Teams - 16 Teams
Bracket
1: ******* (*******) ($168.00)
2: LA State (LA State) ($48.00)
3: Ark TO (Ark TO) ($24.00)
4: Gangbang Squad (Gangbang Squad)
5: 99 Hit Gumbo (99 Hit Gumbo)
5: Clint Dangerfield
7: South Arkansas (South Arkansas)
7: BlazGreen (BlazGreen)
9: 5 Zeus Slaps (5 Zeus Slaps)
9: DLL (DLL)
9: TTT (TTT)
9: Um Jammer Cammy (Um Jammer Cammy)
13: Tenindo (Tenindo)
13: Wilma ****it (Wilma ****it)
13: Team Broken (Team Broken)
13: 601 (601)

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - 57 Entrants + $250 Bonus
Bracket
1: EG. Justin Wong ($574.00)
2: Jan ($164.00)
3: GoL Ranmasama ($82.00)
4: Boom Cube
5: GG Carnage Asada
5: Kurumster
7: Icy Martini
7: Rubeks Nube
9: Supwichu
9: J Cao
9: khaoz
9: Wrecktos
13: Mark
13: ZBT Afro MH
13: young
13: ARK XI
17: Wootsick
17: Immortal
17: takeurlife
17: tehflavor
17: DGA Gdlk Rushdown
17: Keys
17: Joshua Del Rio
17: Marn
25: T-Boykin
25: Seel
25: Vegta 12
25: ARK Inebro
25: Momotaro
25: desk
25: DGA Boss Bishop
25: ARK SolidxPanda
33: PJS Cities
33: Marsmj
33: Allen
33: ARK Ghost
33: Silvershadow
33: Fox
33: Mattikus
33: Triggerhappy8935
33: Vice Virtuoso
33: The Dark Phoenix
33: ARK | GBS Giovanni
33: Dr. Drew The Dragon
33: Tornado Jones
33: Darabidduckie
33: Animefreak
48: Fshy
48: Solidblake
48: ucacheer1934
48: Kyo
48: ARK SmokeMaxX
48: Tylerwoodz
48: RawkusX
48: porkchop
48: CCM
48: Sandbox Toby

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Teams - 10 Teams
Bracket
1: ******* (*******) ($105.00)
2: Osmunds (Osmunds) ($30.00)
3: Louisiana (Louisiana) ($15.00)
4: Pandora (Pandora)
5: *****z Bleed For That (*****z Bleed For That)
5: Blazgreen Baybee (Blazgreen Baybee)
7: Trash (Trash)
7: 3 Star (3 Star)
9: T Boykins (T Boykins)
9: DGA FPC (DGA FPC)

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition - 29 Entrants
Bracket
1: EG. Justin Wong ($101.50)
2: ThyAllMighty ($29.00)
3: Dest ($14.50)
4: Wootsick
5: Vegta 12
5: Guy in green
7: PJS Cities
7: jon waco
9: DLL Sodium Sam
9: J Cao
9: Silvershadow
9: ARK SolidxPanda
13: ZBT Afro MH
13: Crazy Clown
13: Fox
13: mr sagat
17: Triox
17: Envint
17: iam 3nigmatic
17: Black Ranger
17: Mattikus
17: The Saber Guy
17: CCM
17: Solidblake
25: Grolarbear
25: Marn
25: Tenindo
25: Seif
25: Lan Di

Mortal Kombat 9 - 25 Entrants
Bracket
1: EG. Justin Wong ($175.00)
2: Ice Cold Edge ($50.00)
3: eklectic ($25.00)
4: Tylerwoodz
5: Seel
5: GoL Ranmasama
7: T-Boykin
7: DGA Boss Bishop
9: Grolarbear
9: Admiral Pancake
9: Black Ranger
9: Flacko
13: Dero
13: Dr. Big
13: Keys
13: Supwichu
17: Kazuma
17: Guy in green
17: Swoop
17: Stoic
17: Mr. Extraordinary
17: Tenindo
17: Deleon
17: Iron McHard Steel
25: Triggerhappy8935

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II - 18 Entrants
Bracket
1: Jan ($63)
2: Animefreak ($18.00)
3: Ant ($9)
4: Bloodwolfe
5: A-Messiah
5: Mark
7: Vegta 12
7: ARK | GBS Giovanni
9: Jakob002
9: Kazuma
9: Solidblake
9: PJS Cities
13: Seif
13: Dest
13: Jon Waco
13: Cirons
17: Sandbox Toby
17: Stoic

Mystery Game Tournament ??? - 35 Entrants
1: EG. Justin Wong ($87.50)
2: SolidBlake
3: dlimited
Child's Play Charity ($87.50)

Shoutouts and more will be posted below!​

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Well guys, ARK IV has come and gone, but I hope everyone had a blast (or at least, got BLASTED)!

We had almost 200 people at our event from just about every surrounding state except Missouri. We had several players from California and Texas fly in as well as other players driving 10+ hours just to participate in our tournament. We're thankful for everyone that showed up and I sincerely hope that you found it worth it. Once again we had over $3500 worth of total pot money and the A.R.K. IV staff (ARK SmokeMaxX, ARK XI, and ARK_The_Amazing) provided $500 worth of bonus pot money for our participants.

Another big thanks to our sponsors and supporters including The Traveling Circus, Funimation, Verizon, Rebel Son Management and Entertainment, Shadaloo.EU, Borderland Games, Game On Athlete, Game Zone Alpha, Interrupted Gaming, Peaceful Jay Stream, ComboVid.com, and the Arkansas Fighting Game Network.

Problems

I'm sorry for the problems that we had. We always strive to ensure as few problems as possible. However, they occurred and we're going to man up to them.​

Online Stream- We independently verified with the venue that we'd have 2.0+ Mb/s Upload Speed (great for streaming). Due to a poorly timed natural disaster, the internet of the entire city was capped at 0.5 Mb/s Upload (barely capable of running a stream). This was beyond both ours and the venue's control, but I apologize for the stream quality. To fix this for next time, we will be calling the ISP one week ahead of time to ensure that we are not capped like this again.

Late Brackets- We tried very hard to make sure brackets ran on time. Unfortunately they started late. We're aware of the issue and have decided to do a pre-registration for ARK V. Those that register early will be eligible for a discount. Part of the problem also stemmed from being a community-run tournament that relies on community equipment. We didn't have nearly the amount of setups that we were promised, so that set up behind as well. We are arranging for all set-ups to be provided by A.R.K. staff next time so that we don't have this problem again. Also, I apologize for the Mystery Game Tournament. It started too late with only one set-up. This wasn't a problem at ARK III and it won't be a problem at ARK V, I can assure you of that.

Funky Bracket Seeding- We told Tio to attempt to seed by location. Next time we will force seeding by location and manually seed by skill. This way there is very little chance that you will be playing the guy you traveled 5-10 hours with in the first-second round. If that happened to you, I'm very sorry. We always seed by location first, but we had such great players this time that we wanted to make sure that they were separated.

Heat- Hard to control at a video game tournament but I hope it wasn't unbearable. We've talked to the venue and know how to approach the problem for next time.

Overall though, I hope people were satisfied with our tournament. We learn from each one and we'll only get bigger and better each and every time.

Shoutouts

Shoutouts to being an ARKANSAS tournament and being sponsored by great companies like TTC, Funimation, Verizon, Rebel Son Management and Entertainment, and Shadaloo.EU!

Shoutouts to EG. Justin Wong and Marn for flying all the way from California to participate in our tournament. I hope you guys had a great time and we'll do our best to show you around next time.

Shoutouts to people entering our tournaments! We ranged from 73 entrants in AE to 18 entrants in Brawl. We had $35 entrants in the Mystery Game Tournament which means we're donating $87.50 to the Child's Play Charity! Hopefully our contribution helps and I know we'll do even better next time!

BIG Shoutouts to the players! Without you guys, we'd NEVER be able to do this. The quality and quantity of out of staters was amazing.

Houston, you guys rock. I'm glad I was able to house you guys. Josh- sorry we only got a 30 second round of BlazGreen in, but I'll getcha next time buddy. And Jan, even though we're in a dry county, I'll drive to the store myself and pick you up whatever you want.

Louisiana- You guys are an inspiration to us all. Between the hypeness that you brought to Smash both in terms of skill (Icy Martini) and lack of skill (Team GoL), thanks so much for coming. Jakob002, you're still the sickest Bison in the country. I hope you downloaded Justin because I want to see that salty runback at ARK V!

Oklahoma- You guys are like our little bros- smaller, weaker, and terrible with the ladies-but we still love you :). Sorry we couldn't own play you in the 5v5, but there's always next time! Phil- DDR Money Match at ARK V!

Tennessee- Man, the Marvel hype was insane. I didn't understand half the jokes (Tina Turner?) but I had a helluva time watching you cats. Was that sick MODOK from TN? You guys breed some of the best in the South. Glad you guys came!

Mississippi- Glad you guys could make it! We're always supportive of you guys and Cinderslam. Also, Duckie I hope you got GREAT business! However... I didn't see any Catherine and I DID see you get blasted by Panda in Marvel... C'mon dude, that guy doesn't even play the game!

Dallas- You guys are the ones that started it all with us. You're the first outside community to support A.R.K. We're always glad when you guys make it. Special shout-out to Ian for helping with the Funimation Sponsorship.

Arkansas- You are where it's at. All you out of towners AND in towners. You are the Arkansas Fighting Game Network. You are responsible for all of this. This is your tournament. Thank you so much. There is so much help from the community. I'm very proud to be a part of this.

Shoutouts to being barely conscious at the end of Saturday night so I couldn't party with the out of state guys haha.

Shoutouts to the venue for its amazing support. Thank you Game Zone Alpha for everything that you've done.

Shoutouts to the ARK IV staff for everything that all of you have done. Contributors: GBS Giovanni- Shirts/Promotional Trailer, Supwichu- Promotional Fliers, DisturbinglyZen, VTS, YOSH, and SolidxPanda- Bracket runners, Seel007, mARK, Justus- Equipment, Rawkus- Stream, AfroMH- Commentary, and so much more!

Shoutouts to CV Snoooootch and ComboVid.com for allowing us to premiere your combo vid at our tournament! For those that missed it, it's here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42dhjZWwxBU&feature=player_embedded

So many more people deserve shoutouts and I just don't have the brain capacity anymore to figure out who I've left out. Sorry if you weren't mentioned above, but I assure you that I'm very appreciative of what you've done.​

Additional Information and Announcements

-Unfortunately we weren't able to show this at ARK IV, but a tribute video for a member of the local fighting game community, Forest "Solidus" Dayne Sharp was made by Susan Emberton. It is located here: http://vimeo.com/29259184. If you don't know who Forest was, you missed out. He was passionate about what he loved and he was truly an amazing up-and-coming T.O. Forest was all about bridging gaps and was resilient proudly proclaiming his love for Smash even in the face of its fiercest haters. It saddens me that he had to depart from our world at such a young age. However, he will always be remembered in our hearts and we thank him for everything that he's done and everyone that he's inspired.

-Remember, our bonus offer stands for EVERYONE and ANYONE who wants to participate. To reiterate:​

BONUS OFFER
If you visit their site (http://thetravelingcircus.net/) and comment below with your favorite shirt style (i.e. PHX – White) then for one lucky winner, we’ll BUY YOU THAT SHIRT and ship it to you FREE OF CHARGE. Throw in how much you like The Traveling Circus for bonus points :D. This is open to EVERYONE so even if you didn’t show up to the event, you may still win a shirt from The Traveling Circus on us! Find out if you’re a winner via our Twitter @ARKTourney! The winner will be announced one week from today.

-We also still have ARK IV Shirts available! They are $10 locally or +S/H for out of towners. They look roughly like this: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/ark4shirt.png but the image is slightly smaller.

-Preliminary date for A.R.K. V is sometime in early April. News on that will come shortly.

-ARK SolidxPanda has taken pictures of the event and they can be found at his album here: http://www.photobucket.com/arkivphotos

-Also if you have ANY comments/criticism/feedback about our event, PLEASE let me know. I have a thick skin so don't worry about offending me. The only way we can make our events better is with your help! Honest feedback only!

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
It was a great tournament! The heat and power outages were a little annoying, but nonetheless, it was a ton of fun!

Shoutouts!

YOSH - Thank you so much for letting us stay with you. It really meant a lot to us, especially since we're pretty much no names in the smash community right now. I actually know I improved by playing you and Kirby even though I got ***** pretty hard :I . We'll come see you again! And if there's ever any event you want to come stay at our place for, you're always more than welcome!

Kirby/Fshy - Brony, you're a tricky one, but those matches were so much fun :D I still don't know who to use against your marth... But you have some ungodly natural talent for the game. We'll see eachother again, I'll make sure of it.

DisQord - I can't believe we actually knew eachother on the boards and didn't realize it in real life... But man you have a pretty legit Sonic and MK. You should definitely come chill with us sometime if you get the chance!

Lee Martin - You're scary

And you're pretty cool. But I knew who you were and there was no way I was going for a money match that early... :p Never thought I'd see a JV 4 stock though.

RanmaSama and Toi504 - You guys are hilarious. Bring more hype to smash!

Andrew and Zippy - Bros... It was weird that you knew Matt and happened to be there. Practice up and read the boards, you guys are good, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Iori - I didn't even know you played Brawl.... btw I'm a Mewtwo main in Melee, but I didn't enter cause I suck.

Minion - Chaingrab. Just do it... I was so scared when you started with D3 against my Mario :/

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
This tournament was so much fun!

Shoutouts:

Lousiana guys - I'm sorry I can't remember your names, but keep up the work guys. You'll get better the more you practice and attend tournies. You guys were lots of fun. I enjoyed our Fun For Alls!

Arby - Darn you for kicking my butt so hard, and congrats on the placing. You were on your A-game for this

Lee - I'm glad my $5 went to good use on you!

Irish - Our rad bromance was rekindled here. It was good to see you, and I look forward to our next meeting.

VTS - Thanks for letting us stay at your place.

Keys

Smash Cadet
Was a great time. Good games Yosh and was nice to meet the rest of you. I was the Zelda player for those that don't know me.

~Keys

Jartravious

Smash Journeyman
great tournament overall

@Zinth really impressive marth play, gratz man

@Baki **** your bird and your lasers

@chamberlain/March Hare/ Raven pro job missing turns because we were talking to much about starcraft

@ VTS thanks for housing jack, lama, baki, and myself

@ iori stop thinking about ribs

@ g.vice and IHSB teams were too tense, amazing play

can't wait for the next tournament with all you guys

arbustos

Smash Journeyman

Fixed for spelling and clarification

Oh, Lee and Chamberlin split grand finals (Lee won the set though)

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Thanks everyone for coming. Don't forget, if you visit thetravelingcircus.com and comment here about what your favorite TTC shirt style is, you could win one FOR FREE!

Also, sorry about the Melee seeding. I've talked to the Arkansas Melee crew and it was only seeded poorly because they weren't aware of the skill level of some of the better players. We'll know for next time who the good players are so hopefully this won't be a problem at ARK V.

It was a great tournament! The heat and power outages were a little annoying, but nonetheless, it was a ton of fun!
Power outages are something that happen at a lot of tournaments just because it's hard to tell what new venues can handle and we rely on community equipment so we can't really "test" the breakers. We now know what to do for next time though. Thanks for coming! Oh and the heat.... we'll have fans next time haha.
This tournament was so much fun!

Shoutouts:

Lousiana guys - I'm sorry I can't remember your names, but keep up the work guys. You'll get better the more you practice and attend tournies. You guys were lots of fun. I enjoyed our Fun For Alls!
Glad you had fun. I think the Louisiana guys you're talking about are Toi and RanmaSama (they sucked but were getting really hype over brawl doubles).

Fixed for spelling and clarification

Oh, Lee and Chamberlin split grand finals (Lee won the set though)
Thanks, fixed.
Justin Wong making over 1500$ lolol
Lol yeah. You should've came and took the money instead ;)
Sorry to be a bother, but can I get some character usage for Brawl Singles?
I'll get our Brawl T.O. on it!

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
For reference:
Melee Team compositions:
1. ihavespaceballs & G. Vice
2. Lee Martin & Kyo
3. VTS & Arby
4. Iori & Myztek
5. Chamberlin & ACE
5. Dr. Drew the Dragon & I forgot even though we played them in losers
7. Raven Knight & The March Hare
7. Scuddlefish & Irish Dude
9. Zinth & DualCats

idk after that

DualCats

Smash Ace
oh **** I'm late to the party again D:

First of all, thanks a lot to Seif/saberguy for housing us and megathanks to LlamaSensei for letting me borrow that controller. I am some sort of imbecile.

shouts out to:

G. Vice - Your Ganon truly is terrifying and was an honour to play. Your fox, however, is not. It is fluffy and adorable and OH LAWDY I will be salty about that until the day I die. <3

Arby - We never got to play. In tourney or otherwise. :/ We'll have to fix that next time.

Iori - I like how you can beat me with literally anyone. Also: nice backpack. ( ^ω^)

Myztek - I liked playing against you. You definitely knew what you were doing and it was kinda scary. ⨀_⨀

VTS - the only time we got to play was when I had serious controller johns ಥ_ಥ Hopefully, we can have some more fulfilling battles in the future.

Zinth - Stop sucking in teams, you scrub. 。◕‿‿◕。

Anyone who hasn't already can add my ass on bookface http://tinyurl.com/27w6qch

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to be a bother, but can I get some character usage for Brawl Singles?
From what I remember,

1: Lee Martin :metaknightbrawl:
2: Old Greg :wolfbrawl:
3: Dis-gord :sonicbrawl: :metaknightbrawl:
4: Fshy :marthbrawl:
5: Keys :zeldabrawl:
5: YOSH :yoshibrawl:
7: Minion :dededebrawl:
7: Axiom :mariobrawl: :zssbrawl: :falcobrawl:
9: TMan :falcobrawl:
9: Zippy :nessbrawl:
9: Hullabaloo :gwbrawl:
9: Vegta 12 :icsbrawl:
13: Genocide 719
13: Antman
13: Andrew :linkbrawl:?
13: Jak :robbrawl: :diddybrawl:
17: Angel
17: Kyro :lucasbrawl:

I mainly used mario :D

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
For reference:
Melee Team compositions:
I teamed with wreckt0s.

Sorry I didn't play more people, flight was delayed almost 5 hours getting in so I was very out of it Saturday, plus I was in the Marvel tourney as well.

Still, it was fun seeing some people for the first time in 5 years and seeing how the game has evolved since I stopped taking it so seriously.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Thanks Adam. This tourney was pretty fun.. made me want to play more melee. Also I think I could have done better in Marvel if I didn't play Justin Wong round 3, but I choked in losers.. oh well. next time. :)

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Adam. This tourney was pretty fun.. made me want to play more melee. Also I think I could have done better in Marvel if I didn't play Justin Wong round 3, but I choked in losers.. oh well. next time. :)
Hope you come out to the next one. We always want to see some of the best of the best come out to our events :)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Dr. Drew the Dragon

that's a name I haven't seen in a while

Top Bottom