• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 34: Osama Bin Falco Returns? Sync's B-day? THE SKIES OF BRINSTAR????!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

HOBO 34
* to enhance your reading experience, listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X86Tsn0HhM4 while viewing the thread *​

Hold on to yo butts cause this HOBO is gonna be a cool groove you don't want to end. LOL Anyways, I am proud to announce that this HOBO will be the final MK legal HOBO. 2ndly, this HOBO is on Sync's birthday(hes turning 11) so please wish him a happy b-day when you see him. Oh and to top it all off, at this HOBO we will get to meet the only person to ever survive a Seal Team 6 attack, OSAMA BIN FALCO(ozz). Other minor news that may or may not interest you is that mid tier 2vs2 will be the side event for HOBO 34. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Venue: Play N' Trade

Date/time: December 17th, 2011. Be there by 10am and we start at 11:30pm (If you are late, there will be an extra 50$ fee because I HATE late people). BE AT THE VENUE ON TIME BECAUSE WE MUST BE OUT BY 9pm!!!!!!!!!

Address:
Play N Trade - 9319 HWY 6 South Space #B, Houston, Texas, 77083
If you have problems, call Xyro (409-692-0697) or PnT (281-933-4263)

HOBO 34 Fees/Events: Entry=8$, Reg 1vs1=10$, Reg 2vs2=20$(10$per person), Mid tier[D/E/F tier] 2vs2=10$(5$ per person).

Live stream/Twitter:
http://twitter.com/HOBO_Series

__________________________________________________ _

HOUSING

Go to http://www.hotels.com/ and type in the address to Play N' Trade. It will show you ALL the hotels closest to the venue.

If you want free housing, please make a post in this thread! In general, the following people can house players:

Sync=(713)-201-8338
PJ=(979)-320-4950

__________________________________________________ ___

SETUPS

Please PLEASE please bring full set-ups(wii/tv/ssbb). Set-ups MAKE or break the speed of a tournament, so please help me out.

__________________________________________________ _____

PAYOUT

1vs1
1st=50%
2nd=25%
3rd=15%
4th=10%

2vs2
1st=60%
2nd=30%
3rd=10%

Mid tier payouts may be different.

RULES

Unity 2.0
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301032

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Leaf!!! House me and Kirby again. And dang, I can play in mid-tiers with Yoshi!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I'll house you but you know Kirby is going to be a ***** about it because he just got done telling me for the 2343rd time that you guys aren't housing with me again.

If he does just tell him to get back in the kitchen.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, Play N Trade.

I'll bring setup for livestream...but please PLEASE make sure it works.

Otherwise, recording.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
AirbrushKing's wish for christmas is that panda express gives us free food again so I dont have to spend any money. Santaaaaaa make it happen!!!

NearZzz

Smash Lord
So you ban mk. At the last tourney we have before the national that will have the Mks going full force
Smart move.
:phone:

Xyro77

Trela, mid tier team with me?

:pt:+:rob:

PJ, deal with it. You have had 3.5 years to be "ready."

Exce L

Smash Apprentice
THIS IS EVerYTHING I COULD EVER WANT AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!

Who wants to team with me for Mid Tier? HEUEHUEHUEUHEUHEUHEUH

RAZER! YOUR FOX

MY PEACH

WAHAHAHAHAHA

WAIT /// OZZZ IS COMING!?!?!?

OZZ GIMME YO FOX AND MY PEACH! 0912839012830128 HOLY ****

F U RAZER!

Trela

Smash Lord
Yeah, of course we're gonna team for Mid Tier, Allan! THE WARRIOR OF TIME RETURNS!

And Pj, it's alright if this tournament is MK banned. Just do what Allan said and play friendlies against MK lol. We'll make sure you're ready for Apex, don't worry!

Sync.

Smash Champion
For real PJ. Although I don't agree with banning him at this tournament what can you do? I won't even be able to be there that much so FUUU. We'll be practicing at my place like we always do so get you *** there when I tell you to. No way we'll let you slip at Apex.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So I guess that's a no to the Internet working? Sweet.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Lmao I just realized this is MK banned

****ing stupid seeing how this is the last event right before Apex and his *** is going to be banned forever after that

Let me have one last home tournament with my character I've put 2 ****ing years of time into jesus christ

Xyro77

Lmao I just realized this is MK banned

****ing stupid seeing how this is the last event right before Apex and his *** is going to be banned forever after that

Let me have one last home tournament with my character I've put 2 ****ing years of time into jesus christ
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
v
v

Just get MK practice in friendlies (ask for serious sets)

ozz/sync/gnes/razer/pwii/pj

those be your practice.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Just get MK practice in friendlies (ask for serious sets)
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
v
v

ozz/sync/gnes/razer/pwii/pj

those be your practice.
It's not about practice you *****

It's about the fact that my character is now being banned and because you wanna be Xyro and get rid of him asap you're pulling the plug early. Why can't you let me enjoy Brawl (for what I can) before he's completely gone?

Like seriously what do you gain from banning him early? Why can't I have one last Hobo in my home town to play the character I've been playing for the past 2 years? It's not about practice, it's about me being able to enjoy this game for just a little longer before I can't do that anymore >_>

Xyro77

It's not about practice you *****

It's about the fact that my character is now being banned and because you wanna be Xyro and get rid of him asap you're pulling the plug early. Why can't you let me enjoy Brawl (for what I can) before he's completely gone?

Like seriously what do you gain from banning him early? Why can't I have one last Hobo in my home town to play the character I've been playing for the past 2 years? It's not about practice, it's about me being able to enjoy this game for just a little longer before I can't do that anymore >_>
ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT i WANT. ITS ABOUT WHATS FAIR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom