• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameclucks Monthly October 1st!

Jem.

Smash Master
Brawl doubles:

1st: Jem/Bladewise :metaknight: / :marth:
2nd: Felix/Junk :diddy: :metaknight: / :dedede: :metaknight:
3rd: Asadelta/Firefly :olimar: / :yoshi:

Brawl singles:

1st: Jem :metaknight:
2nd: Felix :diddy: :metaknight:
3rd: Bladewise :marth:
4th: D~mac :toonlink:

Melee doubles:

1st: Silent Wolf/Toph :fox: / :fox:
2nd: Bladewise/Vish :peach: / :falcon:
3rd: Eggz/Kaostar :fox: / :marth: :fox:

Melee singles:

1st: Eggz :fox:
2nd: Silent Wolf :fox:
3rd: Bladewise :peach:

Fun tournament, there was a lot of hype especially from the melee side. Unfortunately Oregon couldn't come last second, but Asa and Firefly bussed down just the two of them for this from Canada, so that was cool and I appreciate it! There was a $20 MM from the melee side with side bets going all around. Think melee had around 10-15 more entrants than Brawl did. Unfortunately since Ea-Wa came and only brought one brawl player, the numbers were a little low too. (Chip was there, but he quit to go back to melee) Shoutouts to Bladewise placing top 3 in every event again lol.

There was 6 doubles teams total, and 16 brawl entrants total. When there are brackets, I'll post them :)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Myself and Asa got 3rd in Brawl doubles, not D~Mac and Eggz (we beat them 2-1). We were Yoshi/Olimar, but we also wound up going MK/Wario for one of our matches against one of the teams that got 5th/6th.

:005:

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Sorry to bug you every time on this, Jem, but what were the payouts for Brawl Singles?

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
so much hype on singles finals

not rly, mm had all the hype

Top Bottom