• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Bull****! Part II | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Pics | 10/1/2011

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Original tourney thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=310558

Singles: 37 people entered

[collapse=Singles bracket]

[/collapse]

From left to Right: Suzaku, [YRSF] Tin Man, Ally, Holy Nightmare, Meekspeedy

$10 Entry fee

1. Ally ($198) - :falco:/:snake:
2. Holy Nightmare ($108) - :rob:
3. [YRSF] Tin Man ($36) - :olimar:/:falco:
4. Meekspeedy ($18) - :sonic:
5. Suzaku ($10) - :marth:
6. Sauc3 - :dedede:/:samus2:
7. Gichan - :warioc:
7. Dark Shadow - :falco:/:random:
9. i1337 - :dk2:
9. Iliad - :marth:
9. Poke - :marth:/:falco:
9. V115 - :zerosuitsamus:
13. Raidos - :snake:
13. Supreme Dirt - :dedede:
13. Phiddlesticks - :wario:
13. Prince Ali (Cruxis) - :snake:
17. Inle - :marth:
17. Dan-Da-Man - :snake:/:fox:
17. Zetsu - :falco:
17. Mr.L - :luigi2:/:snake:
17. Red X - :ness2:
17. Avarice - :dedede:
17. .exe - :zerosuitsamus:
17. Shard - :kirby2:
25. Crowbar - :diddy:
25. Leafshadow - :rob:
25. fUddO - :pit:
25. Butter - :falco:
25. Looftwaffles - :marth:
25. Patches - :gw:
25. Ac4U - :toonlink:
25. Riddlebox - :peach:
33. Samo - :rob:
33. Solo - :mario2:
33. Shady Alix - :random:
33. Pidgezero_one - :ness2:/:kirby2:
33. Green Gale - :random:

Doubles: 10 teams entered

[collapse=Doubles bracket]

[/collapse]

From left to Right: Meekspeedy & [YRSF] Tin Man, Ally & Holy Nightmare, V115 & Dan-Da-Man

$20 Entry fee (per team)

1. Ally + Holy Nightmare ($120 split)- :diddy: + :rob:
2. Meekspeedy + [YRSF] Tin Man ($60 split) - :sonic: + :olimar:
3. V115 + Dan-Da-Man ($20 split) - :zerosuitsamus: + :snake:/:ness2:
4. Phiddlesticks + Patches - :wario: + :gw:
5. Iliad + Sauc3 - :marth: + :wario:
5. Red X + Shard - :ness2: + :kirby2:
7. Malco + Farth - :falco: + :marth:
7. Dededededede (Dirt + Poke) - :dedede: + :dedede:
9. Wario Land 2 (pidgezero_one + Inle) - :kirby2: + :marth:
9. Crowbar + Samo - :diddy: + :rob:

Middle Tier: 22 people entered

[collapse=Middle Tier bracket]

[/collapse]

$5 Entry fee

1. Holy Nightmare ($66) - :rob:
2. Ally ($33) - :pit:/:falcon:
3. Meekspeedy ($11) - :sonic:
4. DarkShadow - :kirby2:
5. Sauc3 - :kirby2:/:samus2:
5. Dan-Da-Man - :fox:/:dk2:
7. Prince Ali (Cruxis) - :wolf:
7. i1337 - :dk2:
9. [YRSF] Tin Man - :rob:
9. Inle - :random:
9. Leafshadow - :rob:
9. Shard - :kirby2:
13. Red X - :ness2:
13. Poke - :random:
13. fUddO - :pit:
13. Mr.L - :mario2:/:kirby2:
17. Patches - :random:
17. Avarice - :ness2:
17. Gichan - :rob:
17. pidgezero_one - :ness2:/:kirby2:
17. Supreme Dirt - :random:
17. Crowbar - :ike:

- If I put your character incorrectly (or if u have a :random: symbol for a character) please tell me who you used so I can adjust the characters accordingly. In addition, if you main multiple characters, you get 1 character regardless of wins/losses, however if I am to add another character beside your name, you must have won at least 1 game with that character

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
hold on a sec... my team (warioland 2) beat malco + farth in losers bracket, we lost to v115 and DDM

also i went kirby in dubs, not ness :)

Gichan

Smash Champion
Man, I don't know if it's possible, but can the bracket image be enlarged? Hard to see who lost to who, and obviously that hinders me when I need to refer to this for PR discussions.

And man, this tournament was a lot of fun in respect to seeing a lot of people, some hype matches, Dirt finally making Toronto proud, holy FUUUCK dude please share with me your secret to improvement, I've always tried to help you now you gotta help me lool.

Pharaoh is a ****ing beast, gets mangled and still tries to take on bracket, hamilton, and running a tournament.

Shoutouts will come later.

P.S Suzaku's smile is ****ing top tier LOL, **** competes with Brose's

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Thanks Tin :)

also i know it says you only get 1 character next to your name but i went ness/kirby equally in both singles and mid-tiers and won equally with both of them (0 is equal to 0 right?)

Anyway sorry to start this thread off with a complaint. shoutouts and general bull****:

1/2 Ally + Holy Nightmare - good to see you guys again, dubs set was jokes. Thanks for the tips too ally =)
3. [YRSF] Tin Man - sorry I had to take off before you guys were done with the cam :( i was getting worse by the minute. BTW i hope i didnt make anyone sick
7. Dark Shadow - come around more often would ya!
9. i1337 - that was terrifying lol
9. Poke - y u so tall
9. V115 - GOOD GOD HOW DO YOU KEEP GETTING EXPONENTIALLY BETTER or am i just getting logarithmically worse? huehuehue
13. Supreme Dirt - honestly, you're probably my favourite person to have friendlies with, i always really enjoy our matches. sorry if you werent having a lot of fun during yesterday's =( also awesome job in singles!
13. Prince Ali (Cruxis) - god damn you are one hell of a trooper doing this thing with a dislocated shoulder. Hope you get better soon, gonna miss you =(
17. Inle - dude I had a ****ing blast with you in dubs, thanks for being my teammate! Nice recovery in that match against V115 and DDM, that just made my day to see lol. i owe you a hug or something.
17. Dan-Da-Man - DAT STOCK TANK...
17. Red X - dess nittos for sure next time. nice to see you (and nice to see you reppin ness) again!
17. Avarice - thanks so much for going out of your way to teach me all that stuff, I'm gonna try my best to remember and start using it more often. Seriously I remember you posting that this was going to be your last tourney, and yet you spent a good chunk of it helping out a scrub, i cant help but feel kinda bad lol. Dunno how to thank you :)
17. Shard - thanks for the fun matches and kind words, nice to finally meet Red X's friend i've heard so much about! :p
25/33 Crowbar + Samo - fun dubs set :)
25. Leafshadow - it was great to see you again! =D
25. fUddO - good set in mid tiers! :D i'm still mad about my sd lol.
25. Looftwaffles - i let you down bro =( thanks for the encouragement anyway lol
25. Patches - sorry bout your phone dude :( nice to finally talk to you outside of bbm/internet... except i couldnt ****ing talk. goddamn
25. Ac4U - nice work in our set =D
also Malco + Farth: ggs in dubs guys, marth kept confusing me lol
33. pidgezero_one -

now time for me to go back to bed. Sorry yall had to listen to my raspy-*** voice all day yesterday, I should have stayed home (duh) but I didn't wanna miss cruxis' last tourney. If anyone touched my controller they'll probably get sick lol.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'd totally argue to have Zelda in front of my name for singles. But nah, maybe some other time.

Also poke and I did :dedede: + :dedede:, not :dedede: + :marth:

And our team name was Dededededede. That's incredibly important.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
chars,
teams: snake/ness
singles: snake/fox (/dk - but only used once)
mid-tier: fox/dk

Got knocked out early in singles this time by my man i1337, was too afraid of the dk ditto until re-match in mid tier :(
but I think I did well in everything else this time

Shouts:
Ally - pit ***** dk, otherwise I'd have used him game 3 in mt.. ggs haha
Tin Man & Meekspeedy - fun teams set you guys.. I thought we were gonna pull off the win until game 5!
Suzaku - great player & nice guy. ggs, sorry I kinda choked and sd'd on a fresh stock game 3 :/
Sauc3 - thanks for staying samus.. and ggs x2
Gichan - nice seeing you again man!
Dark Shadow - ggs man, sorry I was really tired and rushed by the time we had to play and had to run to catch my train home!
i1337 - ggs man x2. hope to see ya again & keep reppin
Iliad - ggs in dubs man
V115 - let me just c4 myself when we're about to win game 3 of a set. jeeez.. lol. fun teaming with ya man
Supreme Dirt - ggs, don't use Ivysaur though it's like a free stock T_T
Phiddlesticks & Patches - ggs in dubs you guys, and that salty runback @_@
Cruxis - ggs man, hope too see ya again when you come back to canada
Inle - ggs & fun friendlies
Mr.L - thanks for the practice before mid-tier ;) ggs
Leafshadow - ggs man, that rc match was so ****ing close haha
Pidgezero_one - ggs, sry I'd have liked to stay Ness until last game but vs a Marth it's kiiiinda not a great idea

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Ok so first off I want to say that there were quite a few people that I did not know at the tourney and a few that I talked to whose names I may have forgotten. If I said I didn't meet you and I did let me know so I can give you a shoutout. Otherwise I hope to meet/play you next time.

1. Ally ($198) - Second tourney I've been to where you're there and I still haven't played you. Gotta do that next time. Good **** as usual.
2. Holy Nightmare ($108) - Didn't play you this time though I'm sure you still would have ***** me. Good **** in mid-tiers.
3. [YRSF] Tin Man ($36) - Really fun set in singles, gotta play you more often. You'd beter learn the Ness MU cause I'm doin my homework on Oli and I'm comin for you next tourney ;)
4. Meekspeedy ($18) - Fourth time in a row we've gone to game 3. One of these days I'm actually going to WIN game 3 lol. Fun sets overall we gotta play more often. And thanks for the encouragement with my Ness.
5. Suzaku ($10) - Didn't play you but you must be pretty good to get 5th. Good ****.
6. Sauc3 - Still never faced you 1v1. That's gotta happen sometime.
7. Gichan - Didn't play you this time. You prolly would have won though cause I'm pretty unfamilliar with the Wario MU.
7. Dark Shadow - Don't think we met. Hopefulle next time.
9. i1337 - Didn't play you. Don't actually think I ever have in a tourney. Hopefully next time.
9. Iliad - Never played you outsiude of doubles. Really should given how many times we've been at the same tournies.
9. Poke - Didn't get to prove to you that Ness is not free this time. But I will next time. And you guys had that dubs set, we got a little lucky lol.
9. V115 - Never played you but I really should. I hear you're quite skilled.
13. Raidos - Didn't play you this time. Hopefully next tourney.
13. Supreme Dirt - Good dubs set till the very end. You guys had that set.
13. Phiddlesticks - Intense dubs set. And a good singles set (aside from the SDs lol). Fun sets all around.
13. Prince Ali (Cruxis) - Frustrating mid tiers set but w.e. **** happens lol. And all that will a dislocated shoulder (or so I heard?), good **** indeed. Thanks for a great tourney you'll be missed while in Egypt!
17. Inle - Too bad we had to play AGAIN in the 1st round lol. Gotta learn that Wolf MU. You did well though. Fun friendlies.
17. Dan-Da-Man - Didn't play you (yet again). Gotta do that sometime.
17. Zetsu - Didn't play you. Hopefully next time.
17. Mr.L - Pretty good singles set. Good Snake. Hope to play you again next time. Go Brinstar!
17. Red X - 17th? You can do better than that. Even without MK.
17. Avarice - Good mid-tiers set, cool to find other people who use Ness. Heard this is your last tourney? If so that's too bad cause our set ws fun and I'd like to play you more :(
17. .exe - Didn't get to face you, which is too bad cause there's no weather system now...
17. Shard - You can also do better than 17th. Shame bout you havin to drop out of mid-tiers. Train up dat :kirby:
25. Crowbar - I think you can do better than this. Though your bracket path (and my own for that matter lol) was kinda tough.
25. Leafshadow - Didn't really ever get to play you, but I thought you'd do better, your ROB seemed pretty legit.
25. fUddO - Didn't get to play you this time. Hopefully next time.
25. Butter - Don't think we met. Hopefully next time.
25. Looftwaffles - ^
25. Patches - Good dubs set. Hope to play you again soon 1v1 cause our dubs set was real fun.
25. Ac4U - Don't think we met. Hopefully next time.
25. Riddlebox - ^
33. Samo - You've got potential, you just need to practice more. Keep working on you new secret main!
33. Solo - Only saw your set with Samo and part of your set with Tin. Hopefully next time we can play.
33. Shady Alix - Don't think we met. Hopefully next time.
33. Pidgezero_one - Sorry we didn't get to do any dittos :( Didn't get knocked out as quickly as I thought I would as Ness lol. Next time we meet at a tourney, I'll spend some time workin on Ness with you FOR SURE (if you like), cause I had to leave before I got to play with you at all and I feel bad :(
33. Green Gale - Don't think we met. Hopefully next time.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Holy as ROB again<33333333333333333333333333333333

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Maaaaaaan, either everyone is getting too good or I am getting really bad XD

Also I didn't wanna go Luigi at all this tournament but dat peer pressure made me go him like 2-3 times D:

I went Luigi/Snake (should have gone diddy >.>) in singles and Mario/Kirby in mid tiers. Shoutouts later

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
1. Ally ($198) - :falco:/:snake: - we need to play next time
2. Holy Nightmare ($108) - :rob: good ****
3. [YRSF] Tin Man ($36) - :olimar:/:falco: - lol coming out of nowhere to take my picture for the mugshot PR was like the best thing ever, I was really depressed over getting destroyed in mid-tiers.
4. Meekspeedy ($18) - :sonic: - we didn't play... good **** though.
6. Sauc3 - :dedede:/:samus2: - Penguins are the best kind of penguins.
7. Gichan - :warioc: - TOOOOOOOOOOOORNAAAAAAAAAAAAAADOOOOOOOOOOOO but magic
7. Dark Shadow - :falco:/:random: - lmao, my poor pocket pikachu. Next time I'ma just go Dedede.
9. Iliad - :marth: - I pity your controller.
9. Poke - :marth:/:falco: - Dedededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededede.
9. V115 - :zerosuitsamus: - I hate your character sooooo much. We need to play more.
13. Phiddlesticks - :wario: - great matches, but poor charizard. Poor, poor charizard.
13. Prince Ali (Cruxis) - :snake: - legit tourney.
17. Inle - :marth: - you can totally do better than this, next tourney you'll do better.
17. Dan-Da-Man - :random: - ****ing mid-tiers. And considering my Ivysaur nearly single-handedly turned that one game around on Brinstar...
17. Mr.L - :luigi2: - Brawl Minus too good.
17. Red X - :ness2: - All I know is I saw a game of you giving tin trouble. Too freaking good.
17. Avarice - :dedede: - this game needs more Dedede
17. Shard - :kirby2: - We need to play more
25. Leafshadow - :rob: - Too good.
25. fUddO - :pit: - :falco:. That is all.
25. Looftwaffles - :marth: - Sheik's dash attack. That is all.
25. Patches - :gw: - You almost had Gi. Next tourney.
33. Pidgezero_one - :ness2:/:kirby2: - Great friendlies. Just had a lot of things bugging me.

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

1. Ally - Impressive as expected.

2. Holy Nightmare - Congrats on defeating your brother in Mid-Tiers!

3. [YRSF] Tin Man - These results are...

4. Meekspeedy - ...getting eerily consistent. (You guys are too good)

5. Suzaku - C-C-C-Combo breaker! I didn't see you or your Marth at all, but
I'm inclined to ask how you placed this high out of nowhere!

6. Sauc3 - lol, knocked out by you in Singles and Mid-Tiers. DDD set was
close! I wish I could have beaten Samus, but I guess I'll settle for Sonic. Nice placing.

7. Gichan - Great seeing you again, I didn't see game 3 of you vs Iliad (did
Iliad trip into a half waft or something?). Our set in Mid convinced me to pick
up wolf as a secondary, srsly.

9. Iliad - Iliad you played incredibly during your set with Gi, and I was
convinced that the set was going to end game 2 on frigate. Whatever
happened game 3 does not change how well you performed beforehand.

9. Poke - Representing the wiimote as usual. I appreciate the knowledge that
my wii-mote may just be wearing out, I'll see if I can get a replacement.

9. V115 - Doubles set was close, all things considering, lol at game 2. Thanks for all those friendlies on Friday, twas good practice.

13. Raidos - Perhaps I didn't play as well as I'd like during our set, but there's
no denying your skill. Can't wait to see more TL/ICs in the future.

13. Supreme Dirt - Great placing! I caught a glimpse of that DDD infinite on
ROB (dubz), that was just mean. (You too poke)

13. Prince Ali (Cruxis) - Thanks for organizing the tournament, and I can't
believe you had the forethought to host a MK banned tourney a day after the
new rule-set was announced.

17. Inle - (Sour about this placement? Stop doing dumb stuff.)

17. Dan-Da-Man - Impressed with the doubles placement, you and V make a
good team. Looks like Mid-Tiers placement was pretty awesome too, well
done!

17. Red X - I was very impressed with the ness I saw, wow. Based on what
you saw of my Wolf, you must be utterly confused by my placement. I am
too. Thanks for the friendlies.

17. .exe - Your Zamus just gets better and better everytime I face it. I know
this because of the relief I felt when your ZSS finally died to the
tipper f-smash.

17. Shard - Impressed with how you adapted to the main change, I gotta keep my eyes open for your Kirby in the future.

25. Crowbar - Game 1 of our set was unnerving, the barrel spike and banana traps caught me off guard. Looking forward to more matches in the future.

25. Leafshadow - lol must have been convenient to use your main in Mid-Tiers (looks at impressive placing). Didn't get to test your ROB this time, maybe next tournament (+2 memory points for matching your face to your name)

25. Looftwaffles - Good to see you again, we gotta surpass Iliad someday and get our own Marth portrait.

33. Pidgezero_one - LOL at "losing" to Malco and Farth (we took 4 stocks off Ally+Holy). Yea that was a lot of fun, glad to see you braving through your illness in style. By the way, thanks for the friendlies against my Wolf prior to fighting Gi, I swear those were what finally took my Wolf in the right direction.

Tin: My character was Wolf in Mid-Tiers. This was my first time even putting my cursor over wolf in 6 months. I don't know what happened. (Apathy might have played a role, but w/e)

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Good **** by everyone, hopefully next time I don't sleep in like a tool. At least we won our HoN tournament that I had been up late practicing for.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
thank u so much to everyone who came out ill miss u guys, ill see u all when im back in feb.

to sum up what i was going through, this morning i got an x ray and i have a dislocated and torn shoulder, fractured clavicle and damaged arm. the doc told me no normal ***in person should have been able to stand that damage for 2 days and i was an idiot for not goin to hospital asap, but i care abt u guys too much and wanted to brawl haha. went on enough morphine and painkillers and it will take 6 weeks to heal.

worst part is, i cant work out for those 6 weeks :((((((((((((( haha

leafshadow

Smash Apprentice
Man I semi prepared myself XD. Regardless thanx for hostin the tourney Cruxis I had fun either way. Also great to see new faces from brampton reaching hope you guys reach to more of these :D

1. Ally ($198) - :falco:/:snake: Gratz of 1st and 2nd great seeing the best again
2. Holy Nightmare ($108) - :rob: GGs in Mid and Pro and thanx for the Tips Gratz on 2nd and winning Mid BTW ROB Rep
3. [YRSF] Tin Man ($36) - :olimar:/:falco: Great seeing you again bro Rob Rep
4. Meekspeedy ($18) - :sonic: Great seeing you again bro sadly we din't talk much next time though
5. Suzaku ($10) - :marth: Great seeing you again and nice placing Brampton Rep
6. Sauc3 - :dedede:/:samus2: Nice seeing you again
7. Gichan - :warioc: Gi it was great seeing you again man :D
7. Dark Shadow - :falco:/:random: Great Seeing you and thanx for the falco tips
9. i1337 - :dk2: GGs in Mid
9. Iliad - :marth: Great seeing you again man :D
9. Poke - :marth:/:falco: That placing great seeing you again bud :D
9. V115 - :zerosuitsamus: Dat placing and you improving drastically Great seeing you again
13. Raidos - :snake: Nice seeing you again
13. Supreme Dirt - :dedede: This placing proves your not the "worst brawler in our scene" Well done
13. Phiddlesticks - :wario: Great seeing you again
13. Prince Ali (Cruxis) - :snake: Epic tourney bro I'll miss ya and get better soon
17. Inle - :marth: Great seeing you again and + 2 for remembering you :D
17. Dan-Da-Man - :snake:/:fox: GGs in brackets bro
17. Zetsu - :falco: Great seeing you again
17. Mr.L - :luigi2:/:snake: As with this pro
17. Red X - :ness2: Great meeting you we'll play next time
17. Avarice - :dedede: Great seeing you again fun talken to you :D
17. .exe - :zerosuitsamus: Great seeing you again and amazing commentary :D
17. Shard - :kirby2: Great seeing you well finish our match next time
25. Crowbar - :diddy: Great meeting you
25. Leafshadow - :rob: Been playing MVC3 too long huh and got knocked into losers by holy TWICE..... TRAIN MORE SCRUB!
25. fUddO - :pit: Great seeing you again we were both kinda rusty
25. Butter - :falco: Nice seeing you again since CoD and GGs in Brackets
25. Looftwaffles - :marth: Great seeing you again bro
25. Patches - :gw: Great seeing you again and don't worry all will blow over soon :D
25. Ac4U - :toonlink: Great meeting you
25. Riddlebox - :peach: Nice seeing you again
33. Samo - :rob: Great meeting You and GGs in Brackets ROB Rep
33. Solo - :mario2: Nice seeing you again bro been IDK 3-4 Years Brampton Rep
33. Shady Alix - :random: Great Meeting You Brampton Rep
33. Pidgezero_one - :ness2:/:kirby2: Great Seeing you again get better soon :D
33. Green Gale - :random: Great meeting you Brampton Rep

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
1. Ally ($198) - / Great job =] I knew you were busy commentating, helping with mid-tiers, and playing people. Hopefully, we can play again like old times :p Nice Falco.

2. Holy Nightmare ($108) - I had a lot of fun in our set. It's about time you started using ROB; finally beat Ally using him too! Definitely would like a rematch in the future.

3. [YRSF] Tin Man ($36) - / The second blackest guy in the room. Thank you for helping the ON scene :D We will play again and I still think you're free <3

4. Meekspeedy ($18) - It was nice finally meeting you in person. I want to play you xD I also really like your name lol

6. Sauc3 - / Really nice guy. I had a lot of fun in those friendlies! I apologize if our placings offend you as they should be interchanged/should both be 5th. I wouldn't mind if it was switched =] You have a really good D3, which are rare these days (may change since Annie is banned) ;P

7. Gichan - It was great seeing you again! I also want to thank you for all of the work you have put in for the community. Great interviews and everything xD I thought you = Mr. Salty, but you have passed it on xD You're a very underrated player and I hope to see you again. Keep up the amazing work!

7. Dark Shadow - / THE blackest man in the room. You are amazing and one of the best of Quebec. I would have been happy if I lost to you regardless of my placing <3 So many things to say, I just want to say that this isn't the end ^_^

9. Iliad - MR. RAGE!!! (dat Hamilton rage). At first I thought it was nothing, even when you were smashing your controller, but then I knew it was serious when I saw the swag scarf on the ground. You know what we're doing next tourney and it was great talking and playing with you again ;D

9. Poke - / The tall man with dat Wiimot swag ;o It was fun finally meeting and playing with you. I hope we can play again sometime soon!

9. V115 - Nice ZSS! We shall play again next time. Sorry for using Falco in friendlies, I was just getting bored with other characters.

13. Phiddlesticks - Great seeing you again! I think I do remember you from Pownz. The amazing Bowser player if I do remember correctly... I would love to play your Wario!

13. Prince Ali (Cruxis) - Thank you for being a godlike host even with that shoulder of yours. Sorry for taking you out, but we're 1-1 as it stands now ;D I hope you feel better soon and hope you come back owning like always :p

17. Inle - I would love to play you next tourney! The secret will have to wait (smirk).

17. Dan-Da-Man - / Very cool and good player. Your DK was so scary I didn't think I would be able to pull it off. $5 MM next tourney? ;)

17. Mr.L - / Pro for knocking out the pro Falco .-.

17. Red X - We shall play soon! I would like a taste of the future King Ace (even though MK is banned lulz).

17. .exe - Thanks for giving my friend some great advice. I had fun with your ZSS :awesome:

25. Leafshadow - Great meeting you again! Funniest thing you did was when you ran away when MR. RAGE was raging xD Great ROB!

25. Butter - Pro ;D

25. Patches - It was nice meeting you xD I want to play you next tourney too!

25. Ac4U - I just want to tell you that you are improving a lot and that this tourney was a huge stepping stone for you. Continue to get better! It was heart-warming to finally meet you ^.^

Special shoutouts to Zhao, KillLock, and Hotty! <333

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts. I appologize in advance for talking to much.

1. Ally - Thanks for the great games. I've always wanted to face you, even if I stood no chance... your so good it kinda scarred me abit :D
2. Holy Nightmare ($108) - I watched so many videos of your ROB to help improve my own and I didn`t even get to face it :( Next time man, congrats on beating your bro in mid tiers btw.
3. [YRSF] Tin Man ($36) - I consider myself lucky for not having to face you, I`ve lost to you enough times. Also don`t feel bad losing to Holy man, its friggin Holynightmare, even if meta is banned. Also, last time we did Kirby Oli MU I was kinda a noob, gotta try again now. :p
4. Meekspeedy - I`ve got nothing but respect fot you, but there is nobody in the WOLRD i`d rather face right now. My good friend takes you to round 3 FOUR times in a row and I`ve NEVER played you ONCE in singles... and I dropped out when their was a chance of it to... Next tourny, NO WAY am i leaving without facing you :D
5. Suzaku ($10) - Didn't play you but you must great to get 5th. Awesome :)
6. Sauc3 - Didn`t face you this tourny. I`ve got so much respect for you and your platoon of multiple characters.
7. Gichan - Didn't play you this time, nor have i ever played your Wario with my Kirby. You`d have prolly won, but still, next time. Sorry you didnt get to see my GaW, but its not ready yet.
7. Dark Shadow - I`m not happy that i had to leave b4 facing you. I`ve heard good things of your Kirby... but you told me Kirby is a free :( I`ll one day try to proove that wrong.¸
9. i1337 - Didn't play you. Heard you got a MAD GOOD DK, i`d love to play you.
9. Iliad - Man your Marth DESTROYED me last tourny... and we had some fun free plays last time, not this time tho :(
9. Poke - Your DeDeDeDeDeDeDeDeDehaterobDeDeDeDeDe team was pretty good, sucky end to the match tho, lets free play singles next time k.
9. V115 - Never played you or a good 0Suit in my life. Next time we meet I want that changed.
13. Raidos - You fell into some of my Kirby combos so bad, and took mad dmg when i grenade hatted you... but those were no match for yoru READS. Dude, only Red X can read me that well and Ive played him for over 5 years straight... it took you two seconds... I am so impressed by it no word can describe it GOOD **** man.
13. Supreme Dirt - Good dubs, except the end... why 300 man... why... and you didnt even end it with a sparta kick...
13. Phiddlesticks - Never got to face you, except the dubs, and those were REALLY CLOSE!!!!!!!!
13. Prince Ali (Cruxis) - Run one hell of a tournament, kick *** in it, and make me laugh with some of the best texture hacks Ive ever seen, with a wound like that... dude, Pharoah really does suit you, have fun in Egypt, Canèt wait to see you again. BTW, kinda shocked I brought you down to the same amount of lives and dmg with my Kirby against you as i normally did with my meta, makes me happy, and hopefully you to :)
17. Inle - Man... sometimes you KICK ***.... but you gotta make it more consistent. Fun free plays.
17. Dan-Da-Man - I dont know if Ive ever played you in a REAL tournament b4, next time.
17. Zetsu - Last time i played you i beat you with meta, and you were trying Pit and Samus... I felt so bad for using Meta, but I thought your Pit and Samus were better than my other chars. Next time Ill show you my Kirby, Rob, Snake or whatever man.
17. Mr.L - Pretty good singles set. Nice mindgames, staying still when we were close, unfortunately its hard to ping kirby. Next time I wanna see your Snake, Red X tells me it was almost as impressive as your Luigi.
17. Red X - 17th? ...To think you were so sad because of metaknights ban. Sephiroth will supernova you down! 7+ Years of Ness playing since 64 and you thought your Ness was not ready... well i didnt think my Kirby was either, great suprise for us huh :p
17. Avarice - Red X says your Ness is good, Ive played against more Ness than NE other char combined, so Id have love to see how different yours was :p
17. .exe - Didn't get to face you :(
17. Shard - Hey look thats me :O
25. Crowbar - Your a good friend of mine... and i STILL dont one V one you enough, come over more man, invite yourself you know I dont really care.
25. Leafshadow - Fun Rob dubs, though I honestly played HORIBLE that game. I havent used ROB to much, so im not as consistant as yours yet, thanks for the up special fuel saver tip.
25. fUddO - Didn't get to play you this time, same situation as Zetsu man, I felt your Pit was better than my Kirby last time we face so i picked my Meta, next time we shall find out for sure.
25. Butter - Don't think we met... :(
25. Looftwaffles - ^
25. Patches - Good dubs set. Man, i really wanted to GaW dub you... but I had to go, next time.
25. Ac4U - Don't think we met.
25. Riddlebox - You are MUCH better than 25th... your Peach is SO GOOD. Next time I face you, itll be for a higher place.
33. Samo - For someone who seemingly always gets dragged into brawl against what he really wants to be doing from being friends with Red X and I... you are really good, and actually make an effort to get better. Contradictory: Yes. Truth: Yes.
33. Solo - I never met you, next time.
33. Shady Alix - Don't think we met. Next time.
33. Pidgezero_one - Nice to finally meet you. Red X said you were really nice, and willing to learn. I think if you continue to go to tournaments and practice you will become very good soon. Great Kirby dubs, definitly potensial for both your Ness and Kirby.
33. Green Gale - Don't think we met. Hopefully next time.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I know it's pretty obvious, but I have to make sure... this was a MK banned tourney, correct?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Yannick. I will break you.
The reason I am proud of Gi is because when I heard the story at first I thought it was him that raged, which I thought would have made him quit the game. Anger at anyone won't make you any better and just shows a deep ego because you feel like you lost something you should have won, when in reality there is no should. You should calm down since your not going to get anything from it, although everyone will take a good laugh at it besides you.

But hey feel free to "break me", I just hope for your own sake that you know the law system in your own region/country on such matters.

sauc3

Smash Lord
The reason I am proud of Gi is because when I heard the story at first I thought it was him that raged, which I thought would have made him quit the game. Anger at anyone won't make you any better and just shows a deep ego because you feel like you lost something you should have won, when in reality there is no should. You should calm down since your not going to get anything from it, although everyone will take a good laugh at it besides you.

But hey feel free to "break me", I just hope for your own sake that you know the law system in your own region/country on such matters.
yannick i will give you a stern look, and in all likelihood not return a greeting if the situation presented itself.

wut nao.

also, shoutouts later got classs

swordgard

Smash Hero
yannick i will give you a stern look, and in all likelihood not return a greeting if the situation presented itself.

wut nao.

also, shoutouts later got classs
I am offended by such disgraceful manners, and as such provoke you in a duel for such insult! Bring out your controller so we can settle this like true gentlemen. In a low tier battle.

Top Bottom