• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shoryuken!!!

FoxFireMage

Smash Apprentice
Shoryuken!!! Results

1. Darklink ($140.40) :snake: :marth:
2. KiraFlax ($70.20) :rob: :pit: :metaknight: :ganondorf:
3. SillyKyle ($27) :peach:
4. DarkShifter ($18.90):metaknight:
5. Yummy ($13.50) :snake: :falco: :diddy:
5. Moo :metaknight: :falco:
7. Anjila :lucario: :wolf:
7. Jane :olimar:
9. DerpDaBerp :luigi2: :olimar:
9. TommyDerMeister :snake:
9. Yoshiken :yoshi2:
9. K9 :falco:
13. FoxFire :fox: :pit:
13. :) :gw: :metaknight: :peach: :falcon: :bowser2: :pt: :falco: :ike: :marth:
13. Medz :marth: :toonlink: :dedede:
13. Zenix :marth:
17. NickNyte :luigi2:
17. LeRoy :pikachu2:
17. Rider :snake:
17. AirVault :marth:
17. MMKay :marth:
17. 1-Up :wario:
17. CCLUC :marth:
17. Falln :lucario:
25. Lance :snake:
25. Ellie :lucario:
25. Huba :gw:

Random Doubles Side Tourney

Pools

Bracket

Let me know if you want a name or character change

Shoutouts later!!!

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Yummy uses Snake
Rider uses Snake
Air Vault uses Marth

Good **** everybody, I enjoyed the tourney a lot, Wish I'd have used more character though, shoutouts to come. And recording matches right now

Also, I'm uploading/recording some personal matches of mine right now, but most of the matches were saved on hacked wii's/sd cards so could you guys to send me the oct 1st replays so i can upload the appropruate ones to the tucson brawl youtube channel? Mine are going on my personal one.

SHOUTOUTS, SON!

1. Darklink ($140.40) - Damn bro... 1st... I guess that's okay but you only used 2 characters? I just... thought you were good. didn't know you could only use 2 characters, I thought the Darklink of AZ fame was a jack of all trades. Guess you're a one trick brony. That's okay maybe one day you'll actually be good like me and be able to handle 10 characters :troll:

2. KiraFlax ($70.20) - Yo Kira, good **** getting second, nice friendly we had there. When ya'll came into Applebees with dunkin' donuts i kinda wanted to cover my head, I was like: "These n-words..." lmao Much love bro from New Tucson. Also we've potentially got a really good Pit main here. We're gonna see if we can get him to come to the next tourney. His name is Eric and I honestly dont expect him to be too legit but after playing Moo something's telling me this guy could be impressive...

3. SillyKyle ($27) - I'm supposed to be the protege of one of the best Peach's, so stop getting 3rd. It hurts my image. Lol naw good stuff. Just hurry up and beat Kira so that you can beat Darklink and claim your spot as AZ's Finest. And the crazy character thing was a break for me, It also allowed me to test how my other characters do in tourney (Mainly Peach). I used GW and MK in the matches I needed to though, so I do think that I probably would have still gotten this place on characters alone, ignoring my non tournament mindset. I think I have one of the highest potential ceilings in AZ so I haven't given up... just took a break.

4. DarkShifter ($18.90) - I enjoyed the friendlies, Your MK is so good. I'm glad you're coming to these regularly now.

5. Yummy ($13.50) - You're one of my favorite players already bro, that Snake is sooooo NICE. Good stuff in getting revenge for the last time I used MK and Rainbow Cruise was hilarious. Also has fun playing your snake with my Peach, and garbage Marth. I need a new Anti snake now that MK is banned. The only reason I actually didn't use GW in Bracket was because I wanted the rematch with Jane and Also the opportunity to use more characters (lol). Stay on them 08-09 Ally setups though, they look mad pretty. I like back when he was the underdog better lol

5. Moo - Out of anybody, I'm the most impressed with you, man. I'm just... baffled at how good you are. I wish I got that good off CPUs lmao. Every match I played you in was hella fun. Bracket was intense (At least I thought it was, you were MK so you probably weren't as concerned as me.) And Diddy took some adapting, and I think I started to adapt well, but i'd already lost too much leverage at that point. Watching you and K9's friendlies was crazy too, Told you his link was nice, I don't lie... usually lol. Good **** on having impressive results at your first and second tourneys... man, your skill ceiling is so high now that you've started playing people other than AirVault... that's crazy XD

7. Anjila - So uhh... yeeahh... you snuck outta our backrub moneymatch (cross dressing at the next tourney so Yoshiken doesn't bash my face in) Good stuff beating Yoshi. And fun friendlies, I didn't know you had a wolf lol... That's so random. Get Falcon'd though :troll:

7. Jane - Great stuff bro, way to rep Tucson. I'll probably never use Bowser against Olimar again, though lmao. We really need to play more though, I gotta learn how to fight your ***. That olimar is wintertime cold (facebook jokes hurr hurr)

9. DerpDaBerp - I know, bro how'd I let her get away? Did you see my face when she started naming off the games she played? Dude I swear I thought it was too good to be true, she has to be a Man or something. Oh. My. God. this *****... is on point XD. We are the Champs, nobody will ever bring me down again. So glad we got to team, You're one of my favorite smashers too, dude. Champions.

9. TommyDerMeister - I know you like playing a Peach you can actually beat lol. I look forward to seeing how your tourneys go at the U of A. If you challenge my # of characters I may have to protect my title...

9. Yoshiken - I missed most of the hype sets you had vs Kyle, I'll upload them when I get the chance if you want because I actually do have them on my SD cards. Good stuff still repping Yoshi though. I can learn some things from you and Kyle about sticking to your character even when things get hard I have mad respect for both of you guys because of it.

9. K9 - I was rooting for you all day, man. I just like to see you win. You're like what I am aiming for as far as your mindset goes. I've lost confidence recently but you keep on keeping on and it's legit. Mad love Bro...

13. FoxFire - Good **** sea- actually no wait up a sec. Dude K9 you seriously gonna be THAT black person. Bringing DUNKING DONUTS into applebees AND THEN goin' around the table beggin' for scraps and ****? Makin' us look bad XD. Anyway FoxFire good stuff bro serious improvement. And you wanted to quit. You've got so much room to grow. I hope you won't be as stressed now that you're not TOing. Good **** on getting a job too.

13. ;) - Dude you're so legit, your mastery of so many characters is inspiring. Teach me. (Stick to GW at devastation, though.)

13. Medz - Glad you could make it. Hope you enjoyed yourself and It was awesome meeting you. Great matches by the way. I'm sorta glad your marth was off that match then, because my peach wouldnt have been able to compete lol. Nah I kid, I always love the challenge, My Peach only has room to go, and so does my GW.

13. Zenix - Glad you could make it too, man. We'll likely be putting you on Tucson's PR =)

17. NickNyte - Thanks for being you, bro. You're such a lively personality, man. Love having you at our events. Glad to play you for real, too, man. Your gimmick status is top-tier.

17. LeRoy - Baby steps. You're improving as a player and you have mad potential, just don't let it get you down, you're just at a disadvantage since you're just jumping into things. We need to practice again. I need to show you some more things.

17. Rider - Glad you enjoyed your first tourney and hope you enjoyed yourself.

17. AirVault - Good stuff ****** me with ZSS, I don't think I beat her. I know I CAN but I totally didnt lol. Fun playing your marth too. I'm afraid of when you learn GW because then all the stuff I say about Marth ****** us becomes apparent, and you'll see. Glad you guys came. You'll do better next time, though. I know this as fact.

17. MMKay - Glad to see you again finally! Hope you start coming more regularly, I would love to see you and Ellie more. And your Marth is improving dude, good stuff.

17. 1-Up - Glad you came again. Bring your GW friend next time. I love your channel too dude, it's hilarious. GGs in Randoms, We won't be doing that again lol. Low tiers next time most likely

17. CCLUC - Didn't talk to you too much. Fun matches in Randoms though =)

17. Falln - Matt, I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself. Glad you're a smasher now, glad you got to meet the crew too, theyre awesome people. There's another guy at work (in my shop) interested so we may have to "maintain" some *** beatings (LOLOL WORK JOKE)

25. Lance - lmao @ 2 hours of sleep, these nighttime schedules are gonna **** our results lol.

25. Ellie - Even though you didn't place so well, you were playing really well and it's awesome you got 2nd in your pool. Them Lucario rolls are SOOO hard to punish, even when I predict you I still get punished... for reading you correctly lol. Don't let these results discourage you, you have crazy potential, you just got sorta unlucky having to play me after you did so well in pools. My pool was balls hard lol

25. Huba - So yeah, this kid came in with a wiimote playing GW. I was glad to see another GW no matter how old or what controller they were using. I'm going through the tourney and I'm hearing that the wiimote kid has a surprisingly good GW and is beating some people's side characters. I'm impressed and at the same time like wtf? I'm going through the replays and wiimote kid is ****. Like he's not the best, but you don't expect the child with the wiimote to do those things with GW lmao. I'm gonna show his *** off to the GW boards, he's gonna come back in a month and Vinnie everyone with a wiimote and it'll be glorious.

Great tourney guys. Glad to see the new faces, and the faces that aren't new that I haven't seen yet. I love all you guys and I'm super hype for devastation and the next tourney. Gonna get my confidence back because I KNOW I can do it, I just need to get my **** together. Gotta rep Tucson hard for Devastation.

Anjila

Smash Cadet
This tourney sucked because I had to fight Kurtis, which equals instant suckage. But other than that, good fun!

Also, I used (and won with) Wolf for one of my matches.

Shoutouts later!

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
I could be wrong, but I think CCLUC plays Marth? Good **** from everyone. Hope to see you guys in the future. I'm going to try to make the next one.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
i also used toon link on angela and king ddd on nicknyte and derp

shoutouts later when i have a computer

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
This tournament was all kinds of poop.

Except for Smiley using practically half of the characters, that was pretty awesome.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
1. Darklink ($140.40) :snake: :marth:
I’m sad we didn’t get to play this tournament… I just need to beat Kira solidly so I can take out your *** in Grand Finals. ;) My Peach isn’t as free against your secondaries compared to Kira’s ****ty characters.

2. KiraFlax ($70.20) :rob: :pit: :metaknight: :ganondorf:
You got lucky, fool. Good stuff broski <3

3. SillyKyle ($27) :peach:
Step it up, scrub. Stop losing to Kira 2-3 in Loser’s Finals. :(

4. DarkShifter ($18.90):metaknight:
Felt like you played better at the last tournament. I also figured out your playstyle ;)

5. Yummy ($13.50) :snake: :falco: :diddy:
Good stuff at the tournament, yo!! I feel terrible we didn’t get the chance to smoke this time around. We’ll definitely make up for that next time.

5. Moo :metaknight: :falco:
I’m really proud of you for doing so well!! Hope you work on your Falco a lot since Metaknight is going to be banned soon. I have faith in you. Btw, sorry it was so hot in my room. xD

7. Anjila :lucario: :wolf:
This was a comeback tournament for you after getting 13th at the last one. I’m really glad you beat Curtis, even though it’s pretty lame you guys have to fight so early on. I mean, I understand that it will probably happen, but I always hope it’s like deeper in loser’s. Hopefully seeding will work out better next time. P.S. Love the new PR image! <3

7. Jane :olimar:
Way to place 10 spots higher than you did at the Phoenix tournament. Second highest placing Tucson player! w00t w00t <3

9. DerpDaBerp :luigi2: :olimar:
9th place curse. Break it.

9. TommyDerMeister :snake:
See above.

9. Yoshiken :yoshi2:
Way to get pwned by Lucario!! Our matches in pools were hype. Keep up that hard work on your Freeshi and stop losing to Freech. :troll:

9. K9 :falco:
I know you can do better!! Seems like you’ve been in a slump and are experiencing a plateau of sorts. You will do better next time!!

13. FoxFire :fox: :pit:
I’m still winning, like always. Pools were way better this time with more people. Everyone got their money's worth.

13. :) :gw: :metaknight: :peach: :falcon: :bowser2: :pt: :falco: :ike: :marth:
As much as I enjoy seeing the character diversity, I would like to see you focus on two or three characters. Work on your mindset and never give up!!

13. Medz :marth: :toonlink: :dedede:
It was really nice seeing you since it’s been like forever!! Good job and it looks like you’ve definitely improved since last time. I’m sad we didn’t get to play Melee on a non-laggy TV. Oh wellz

13. Zenix :marth:
We will see you on the Tucson PR soon. Hopefully you can make it out to a smashfest sometime here in Tucson in the near future. <3

17. NickNyte :luigi2:
Thanks for dealing with my *****iness!! I always enjoy your presence at our tournaments. Hope to see a stronger performance from you next time.

17. LeRoy :pikachu2:
I love sitting next to you at Applebee’s. <3 We need to play Dead Island soon!

17. Rider :snake:
You were really nice and super cool. Your Snake has potential, so come on out and practice sometime with us!

17. AirVault :marth:
Thanks for driving out to Tucson from Flagstaff. It made the tournament a lot more hype and we had people from like 5 different cities at this tournament. Good times :) You’ve gotten better.

17. MMKay :marth:
You need to give me your number or something and start coming out to smashfests, DAMN IT!!

17. 1-Up :wario:
Good job in random doubles.

17. CCLUC :marth:
Nice meeting you.

17. Falln :lucario:
You’ve gotten better since the smashfest. I want a hug next time, *****.

25. Lance :snake:
Last? You’re better than this. Get more sleep, crazy.

25. Ellie :lucario:
OMG you did so good in pools when you got 2nd seed. Then you got last!? Wtf!?!?! You got this.

25. Huba :gw:
Um, I don’t remember you… sorry >_>

For everyone: Stay free. <3 :troll:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Darklink: I believe in my little Asian-loving Mexican Jew. Good job, I know you'll still prevail above ruleset changes.

KiraFlax: I kind of... wanna slap you and hug you at the same time lol. Remedy my emotional confusion by reading One Piece :) :) :)

SillyKyle: Come on man, you MUST beat Kira, wtf.

DarkShifter: Glad you came, man. Oh and MK won't be banned so long as Tommy (and maybe myself) run tournaments at the U :) Foxfire has announced a little break from TOing

Yummy: Wish I could have played/been beaten by you.

Moo: Cool tatoos and hair, Brothoven.

Anjila: OUR MATCHES ARE SO FUN. You got your revenge from last time it seems :olimar: > :luigi2: Glad you and Curtis came

Jane: Hate fighting you lol. I think I'll be forced to just ditto you since my Luigi doesn't know wtf to do

TommyDerMeister: Let's play Tekken more. Btw you're just an all-around huge ***hole <3

Yoshiken: The day you beat Kyle will be a day to remember indeed. Wish you lived here so I could get math help :x lol

K9: Just get Buddha on this bad news and look at it like a brand new plateau to challenge yourself with. You're passionate about getting better and you have the resources so it's only a matter of time.

FoxFire: Oh hey I didn't play you. It's all good I found my up-b's elsewhere ;) I kid I kid.

:) :gw: :metaknight: :peach: :falcon: :bowser2: :pt: :falco: :ike: :marth:
CHAMPS WOOO! You're like... one of my absolute favorite smashers, man haha. Next time at Applebee's, make sure to take the waitress home :)

Medz: It was nice to finally meet you. Our matches were close as ****!

Zenix: Glad you manage to come to these still. I remember when you and K9 would team all the time lol.

NickNyte: I dedicate the 8 up-b kills I had in a tournament set to you :luigi2:

LeRoy: comic books are cool

MMKay: Damn, our matches were funny. Marth is too fun

Lance: ****ing sleep depravity... Well I hope you had fun at least, that was one of your own rules after all. We'll definitely get drunk sometime

Our waiter: Too good

The pretty hostess: Since a fine lady like you surely frequents SWF for post-tourney shoutouts, lemme just ask what yo name is?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Darklink- We need to talk soon broseph. I'll be hosting tourneys in Tucson now. Congrats on winning.

KiraFlax- Friendlies with you was fun man, I wish I had gotten to play you in bracket. More friendlies next time.

SillyKyle- Your Peach is worthless vs.:rob:

DarkShifter- I'm sad we didn't get smoke before you left. Next tourney man, I want to play your MK.

Yummy- Jesus man, your Snake is sick. Snake dittos are horrible. We'll definitely get to smoke next time. I want some friendlies with you.

Moo- Nice seeing you again man, our bracket matches were pretty close. I'd like to play some friendlies with your Falco in the future.

Anjila-If only Moo hadn't beaten me, you could have tried getting revenge for pools last tourney. Maybe next time.

Jane-**** you, and **** Olimar.

DerpDaBerp- Yes, more Tekken. And **** you, you got ***** all day. It was science.

Yoshiken- I'm kinda glad I didn't have to play you. I really hate Yoshi.

K9- We need to play friendlies next time. GG's in Pools/Bracket, Falco is annoying.

FoxFire- GG's in doubles, and bracket.

Smiley- GG's in pools man, something makes me want to challenge your amount of characters used in tourney...

Medz- It was cool seeing you man, too bad we didn't get to play each other in anything except laggy Melee. Next time mine, we'll play something.

NickNyte- Doubles was fun. DIAMOND TORNADOS, Zeldas, Ganons, and Olimar's all day on our teams.

Cortez- You kids and your zombies...

MMKay- I'm glad you finally got to play me, you said you had been waiting a while.

CCLUC- GG's in bracket.

Lance- We should play some AE sometime.

Ellie- GG's in doubles.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
1. Darklink ($140.40)I shall prevail one day in our mk dittos. grats on the 1st!
2. KiraFlax ($70.20) NIGGGA, grats dude! not much to say cept niggga lol
3. SillyKyle ($27) yes, i wasn't playing my best this tourny, johns.... but come to devistation and ill show you whats what /grrrrrrrrrrr
4. DarkShifter ($18.90) ...... oh well, have fun :)
5. Yummy ($13.50) wooooooooot! nice dude! thanks for taking your car to tucson. was fun grats on 5th!
5. Moo nice to meet you. grats on 5th :)
7. Anjila sucks you had to fight kurtis, or curtis? idk loll well grats! we'll have to play more some time
7. Jane my homie, the homie. not much to say other than well... nvm your banned. lol! you still hella ****, get that oli up there!
9. DerpDaBerp always a pleasure my friend
9. TommyDerMeister yes, we will have to play. going to devistation?
9. Yoshiken come on man, beat kyle! pools is tough but i know weeeeeeee can do it!!!
9. K9 step it up brosef! you got this man! keep practicin, you'll get better before you know it!
13. FoxFire gg's
13. Medz grats dude!
13. Zenix we had the last laugh muhahahahaha! hahaha can't wait to play you for the 2nd time lol
17. NickNyte NICKNYTE!!!!!
17. LeRoy jenkins... lol don't remember you but thanks for comming out!
17. Rider did we play? again, thanks for comming out.
17. AirVault read above
17. MMKay i think we played in pools.... marth right? thanks for comming out, :)
17. 1-Up thanks for comming out
17. CCLUC above
17. Falln above
25. Lance above
25. Ellie above
25. Huba above

overall great tourny guys, see you all at devistation! :)

Saffy

Smash Ace
Just wanted to say I miss you guys <3

Chris you are still the best in AZ?!!

:O IS KIRA BACK IN AZ?

Oh and I might be back in Arizona soon! My dad is looking at houses in Gilbert/Mesa. =]

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
falln would only place that badly if he used metaknight, and thats becuase he's banned.

specify that its AZ falln

FALLn WARRIOr

Smash Rookie
Thanks guys. It was fun. I really need to do this more. And FYI, if there are any tourneys or smashfests after this weekend, I probably won't be able to make it. I had a good time meeting everyone and hope to see y'all at Devastation!

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
1. Darklink-Didnt get to play u ($140.40)
2. KiraFlax-Didnt get to play u ($70.20)
3. SillyKyle-Sucks that we didnt get a few matches in except for a match of laggy melee lol. Ur peach is BEAST!!! dont give up on beating kira and darklink, i have a lot of faith that u can do it. P.S im thinking of attending the melee monthly but we will see how that goes. ($27)
4. DarkShifter-damn dude i couldnt do anything against ur mk. u outspaced me and punished me in every way. good ****, thats the first time i liked fighting an mk lol. work on ddd now since mk is going to be banned. ($18.90)
5. Yummy-Didnt get to play u but i saw u **** on tommy. ur snake is scary, but next tourney i would definitely like to get some matches in. ($13.50)
5. Moo-Wow dude, u surprised the **** out of me with that diddy lol, ur falco is beast too i almost had u, hope u can make it to more tourneys since i need some diddy practice.
7. Anjila-I really underestimated u going into our pools match. first game was close and then i switched and got **** on lol. should have kept marth instead of swtching to toon link. im coming for u next time.
7. Jane-Didnt really get to play besides like 4 friendlies with u. im surprised at how much u have improved in a year. i feel like im being left behind lol. next time i go to a tourney i will practice alot so i dont get 3 stocked and give u a better performance. but hey u got that revenge from last year u wanted ^_^
9. DerpDaBerp-Ur luigi is so **** dude, i didnt expect u to be so **** against marth. good thing we had a luigi player here in yuma to practice with or otherwise i would have lost. honestly, i dont know how i beat ur olimar. i hate that matchup with a passion lol. but good **** in taken me out in bracket. we have to get more matches next time since i beat u in pools and u beat me in bracket thus making us 1-1.
9. TommyDerMeister- It was cool to see u again man, ur snake is good from wat ive seen. keep practicing and im salty we didnt get to play anything except for laggy melee =( i wanted to play TvC with u and some project m. u should have seen me ****** nicknyte in TvC lol
9. Yoshiken- It was cool to finally meet u. ur matches with kyle were hyped as **** lol. sorry about not getting any matches in with u even tho i promised u we would play. next time we meet we will play because i need some yoshi practice.
9. K9-it was cool to finally meet u. sorry i dissapointed about not bringing bf. but u already know my reason lol, anyways ur falco was badass when u were versus yummy. next time we meet lets play
13. FoxFire- ur fox is solid. practice ur matchups specially against marth cuz here in az ur going to be fighting him alot. thanks for hosting.
13.Smileyface-DUDE!!!! it was cool to meet u. sorry for not giving u a better performance that first match with peach. ur game and watch is so good. keep practicing as im coming for u next time ^_^
13. Medz-work on ur confidence, i feel i did ok for not playing for a month.
13. Zenix-I didnt get to play u but its cool to tie with a fellow marth main. next time lets get some matches in.
17. NickNyte-I was suprised with ur luigi dude. im also surprised my DDD beat u but good ****. Good games in Tvc. Ur polimar is **** and im definitely going to keep practicing in melee, TvC, and brawl in case we play cuz i have to watch my back agasint u.
17. LeRoy-I dont remember who this is, sorry
17. Rider-I dont remember who this is, sorry
17. AirVault-wow man our pool matches were so close, u definitely deserved the win due to some mistakes i made. i didnt feel like i got outplayed but u had the better spacing on our matches. next time im coming harder for u.
17. MMKay-U r ellies brother right? Cool to meet u man. Wtf is it with 2 marth mains tieing for 13th, and 2 others tieing for 17th. Keep practicing as i think ur really solid with marth.
17. 1-Up-Didnt get to play u
17. CCLUC-Didnt get to play u
17. Falln-Didnt get to play u
25. Lance-Didnt get to play u
25. Ellie-I hate ur lucario lol, it rolls way too much and i cant hit u!!! >.< even when i space my aerials. Good **** on almost taking me out of the tourney. u r definitely someone i have to watch out for.
25. Huba-the little kid that uses game and watch iirc, good stuff being good with him just using a wii mote lol.

All of u were just awesome, and i hope i can make it out to another tourney in the near future.

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
Silly kyle, you should keep me posted on the next tournament in mesa/phoenix or tucson. I don't think I'll make devastation (sp?), but I'll be sure to make the one closest to it.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
hey Moo, there is no official date, but I was talking with Darklink just now about who was hosting after Deva, and it will be the Phoenix/Mesa who hosts next.

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
hey Moo, there is no official date, but I was talking with Darklink just now about who was hosting after Deva, and it will be the Phoenix/Mesa who hosts next.
Right on. Well I'll keep checking up on Arizona's boards to see when the next one is. I'll try to drag Greg, Sean, and Teddy with me.

Jane

Smash Hero
saffy potentially coming back, AND hades visiting? hell yeah!

shoutouts later when i have more time.

Top Bottom