• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Oct. 15] DtJ Presents: DtJ/nWo Souled Out 1997 feat. Video Games, Food, Louisville

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
So next saturday we were going to go to Season's Beatings, but now we're poor!

So I've been talking about this with Hilt a bunch the past month, and I already have the weekend off anyway, so I'm gonna go ahead and use the weekend to host this cookout/smashfest thing! Woo!

Marvel, Minus, Brawl, Street Fighter. Avenger's World Famous Burgers™ (hopefully. I guess I should ask if he's up to it). Board games. Maybe some drinking after-hours. Who knows. Point is, get out here and enjoy it. :)

Might need like 2/3 bucks for burger materials but we'll cover that later.

Our Address
507 Graham Place
Bloomington, IN 47401

Also we can probably do like "side tournaments" or something.
Was going to do a Metaknight Only tournament because it's what's gonna be cool to do so I'm trying to get that hipster underground status.

Also, since I guess I didn't mention this, there's plenty of room to house you guys until Sunday (and even Friday Night if you're in to that!). A lot of it might end up being floor space, but we have enough couches/a couch that folds out into a bed that we can make due. So if you're worried about driving out and then driving home right away, we got you :)

(If drinking happens, no one who drinks is allowed to leave anyway!)

I'm running out of things to say about this. Just come have fun jeeze.

Roller

Smash Legend
OMG I want to go to this so badly. Too bad It's the U of M vs MSU weekend and MI is getting together to smash and watch the game in East Lansing. Otherwise I'd be so down.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Man, the nWo lost two matches at this event, that's a bad game.

I realize Chris Jericho was the first person to beat an nWo member (Nick Patrick), but losing to chono was just him jobbing hard. And come on, Syxx, you gotta beat Eddie in a ladder match :/

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
lulz okay. no one ever wants to drive their cars anywhere in our group. >.>

tom or i were going to drive anyway, so it's all good. maybe we can get steve or kurt to come too

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
It's this or a robotics meeting, I will talk to one of my friends to see what he wants to do. We were actually going to drive to Indy this day anyway for a robotics thing. Would anybody be cool with giving us a lift from Indy if we decide to do this?

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Could someone pick me up from Champaign the night before and house me and I'll cover gas money for the trips there and back? Greyhound takes 13 extra hours to get there and Megabus doesn't even go through there. On top of that, I'd be spending like $45 or something. I may as well give someone gas money. Plus, I'll provide money for burgers and I'll help cook them.

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
Also this guy
I say we hold a round robin ****ty fighting game tourney
I am the world heros king

:phone:

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
ZOMG i'll probably be here XD i'll have to leave late that night though cause i am going to the Colts Bengals game in Cincinnati the next day. lol Hipster status.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I would need to request the time off from work, and also get my car fixed because it has a messed up belt or something. I don't think it's anything that would affect long-distance driving, but I'd rather be sure.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I would need to request the time off from work, and also get my car fixed because it has a messed up belt or something. I don't think it's anything that would affect long-distance driving, but I'd rather be sure.
Do it, and then give me a ride?

If not I should be able to make it to Muncie and meet Joe though.

EDIT: Also Javix and possibly Ducky may want a ride if you have the room/willingness to drive them.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Just as an update, me and LoZ are making up Diabolic side events.

Which may or may not include Draft Royal Rumble in Smackdown 2: Know Your Role.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
There is way not enough wrestling discussion going on for this thread title to be proper.

Which may or may not include Draft Royal Rumble in Smackdown 2: Know Your Role.
Dude, I have Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain.
So this title is definitely sa-weeeeeeeeet.

I'll try to find a way here if I'm still jobless.

4 life.
That's all?

Old: What was the best nWo prank of all time?
How much do you hate Goldberg?
Why WcW over WWF?

New: Personally, I'm glad Mark Henry is champ, bout time, even though he still can't "wrestle" worth a damn, he can still pretend to kick the crap out of people really well.

Speaking of pretending to beat the crap out of people, when the hell did Shamus get such a big pop? Like 3 months ago people wanted him dead, now he's the new CM Punk as far as being over before it starts.

I will try to make it. Rip is gonna be at Kahoka. **** that noise. I don't have a doubles partner and I'd rather hang with INKY.
Nah, Kahoka will be fun too.

Bushido blade please.
That sounds awesome, BB2 imo.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Maybe I'll try and make it to a brawl/melee event in december out in Chicago/Ohio region, in order of most likely. Mega Bus to the rescue.

Top Bottom