• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOST 10 - Lafayette, Louisiana - October 8, 2011

Curlz

Smash Lord
Lost 10
October 8, 2011

Doubles
$10 Entry ($5/person)
$2 Venue Fee ($1/person)
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/EeveeEvolution/8man.jpg

1. Team Emo Butthole [Lee + Batto] ($42)
2. Team Africa [JNig + Adam] ($18)
3. Team Da Bess [BSP + Curlz]
4. Team Special Friends [Fang + FPDav]
5. Team **** [Gunner + Okuser]
5. Team Scottie & Hottie [Kit Kat + Scott]

Singles
$5 Entry
$2 Venue Fee
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/EeveeEvolution/16man.jpg

1. Lee Martin ($42) :zerosuitsamus:
2. JNig ($21) :wario:
3. BSP ($7) :sonic:
4. Batto :metaknight:
5. Savon :snake:
5. Brawlman1000 :sonic:
7. Adam :diddy: / :dk2:
7. Okuser :snake:
9. Gunner :pikachu2:
9. Curlz :metaknight: / :falco:
9. Scott :falco:
9. Fang :metaknight:
13. FPDav :dk2: / :falco:
13. Swags :metaknight:

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Shoutouts:

Lee- Dammit that was a good GF's... until game 5. You just had to bring it to RC, and I KNEW you were gonna go DDD if I stayed Wario. I should've picked MK or something LOL. Also fun dubs matches, a good number of them were pretty close, I'm content with how we fared as a team.

BSP- Good job, losing to only me and Lee. You're definitely improving each tourney I see you. It's too bad we didn't play in winner's, Savon got me. I'm looking forward to playing you again.

Batto- Good job beating Brawlman, now stop holding up tournies!

Brawlman- It's too bad you lost to Batto, I was looking forward to playing you! You can do better next time!

Adam- Our chemistry in dubs was sick! Sucks we had to play in singles though, I won't get upset in winner's again, you and savon could've played! TEAM AFRICAAAAAAAAAA

Savon- That's what happens when you're on your A-game and I'm not. It's still a legit win, but I showed you how it should've went in loser's. I'm just glad I got my revenge in loser's, otherwise I don't know how long it would've had to fester in me. Now stop rolling into my hard reads AFTER I start charging my fsmash LOLOLOLOLOL!

Okuser- Good job considering most people didn't know who you were! We should play next tourney we're both at!

Gunner- I want to apologize for going so hard on you in our set. My salt was too high after losing to Savon, I couldn't control it. I know you can do better, and I won't mess up loser's bracket next time.

Curlz- Don't be so eager to quit. You seem to look for more excuses to quit instead of opportunities to improve. Face your adversity head on.

This was a good showing, hopefully next tourney all/most of BR will come as well for a really decent turnout.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
The tourney was hella fun now for the shoutouts:

Lee: ****it we met to early in bracket! Its all good tho I felt like I could have beat your ZSS, that last game we had was pretty close. I'll beat u next time!

JNig: We didn't meet in bracket but we had some friendlies and I know I could have done better had I been more patient. Next time prepare to get timed out!

BSP: Good **** man helping me rep Sonic that tourney. U probably could have beat JNig had u CP FD or YI the first time. Overall u rocked and I really wanna play u again especially since u destroyed my Sonic in friendlies.

Batto: We had a pretty intense set man not much else needs to be said ggs.

Savon: Ah Savon we finally had our long awaited rematch, it was fun bro and I really look forward to playing u again on down the road. Also good **** on beating JNig the first time!

Brawlman1000: U did pretty good but u can do better. Get top 3 next time!

Adam: We didn't get to play =(. But still ggs and maybe I'll get to play u next time.

Okuser: Had fun playin with ya man. Keep training and your Snake will be as good as Savon's if it isn't already.

Gunner: It was fun playin your Pikachu, we should do that again some time!

Curlz: We haven't played in a really long time dude lets play next tourney k? Nice tourney btw.

Scott: Didn't play u but glad u came. =)

Fang: Don't know what to say to u ggs.

FPDav: Didn't play u either but ggs man. Play more Falcon!

Swags: Didn't play u either. I also don't even know u but ggs.

And finally a shoutout to Kit Kat for entering the tourney, now I really wanna play u. Ggs and enter singles next time too!

Also a shoutout to the Play N Trade employees for holding my controller for me. Thanks guys but its not like you're gonna see this post anyways.

BSP

Smash Legend
Shoutout Time!

Lee- GGs man and thanks for the friendlies. I feel like I'm making progress and I'm just getting smarter/better in general. I feel like I can beat your ZSS, so I'll try to actually do it in bracket next tournament! I really shouldn't be getting hit by Dsmash as Sonic; I'll just dash attack the lag next time and win little by little. MK will come in time lol. I always forget that spring is a good option to get of MK combos especially since he'll hit it every time because of his transcendent priority. Anyways, GGs

Jnig- GGs. Once I develop the patience to sit in Side B for 5 of the 8 minutes of each match, I will win vs. you ;) I do feel like I'm improving, and you noticing makes me even more aware of it. Watch out, cause we're coming for you!

BSP- 3rd is good and all, but I can do better. I just have to be smarter for my later matches and not fall for Zamus' Dsmash and Wario shenanigans ~.~ And I need to stop approaching if there isn't a good risk/reward ratio, i.e. vs. Wario. All the other top Sonics can time out, I can too.

Batto- GGs, and I really wanted to play you, but you weren't up for friendlies when I asked and we didn't meet in bracket. Good job in dubz though. And make sure Scott gets his research done.

Savon- O_o Beating Jnig? Where did that come from and why did you stop coming to brawl tournaments? Keep coming out bro. GGs and do not give up vs. Sonic. Once you said, "I'm screwed", you gave me all the momentum, and Sonic is enough of a pain without it. Don't give up, especially if you're ****ing snake lol. And I know you can B reverse your grenades. It's not that hard, just practice it in training. Trust me, you don't want to lose matches because you didn't take the time to master a technique ~_~

Brawlman1000- GGs bro. We're the Sonics of La.! We didn't meet in bracket, but thanks for the friendlies. "Destroyed" is a bit far don't you think? We still had close matches. I know I'm improving, so I know you can step it up too!

Adam- I told you I knew what I was going to do vs. Diddy this time (shoutout to PJ, IDK why I just always sat in shield X_x). Don't let Sonic get the bananas, or else, cause those bananas tosses to grabs to Upthrows rack up damage extremely fast don't they? And I get to pressure your landing with the best movement speed in the game and a sick glide toss afterwards. I know you'll figure out what to do; Keep improving!

Scott- Thank you so much for the ride and GGs bro. Don't be discouraged; I was exactly where you were at one point (not sure if this was your first tournament?) Look up Falco videos and you'll know exactly what to do. After that, it's all about experience so just keep coming out!

Curlz- Quit being so eager to quit. Instead, analyze why you lost and what you could do differently. You're MK, you have 1000 things you could do. Just don't do what a scrub MK would do and you'll be good. Look up vids too if you're running out of ideas, or just ask Lee for advice

Everyone else- GGs if we played and nice seeing you if we didn't. If you're not satisfied with your performance, research, research, research!

Also La., we need to record our matches. It's not hard to set up an SD card to run infinite replay without any hacks or anything; we need to do this. Idk about the rest of you, but I want to see my matches so I can see what I'm doing wrong and think about how to fix it.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Yeah I guess saying destroyed was a little extreme but I only said it cuz I lost every time. -_-
True facts BSP if we really wanna improve and catch Lee then we are gonna need to record, upload, and watch our matches so we can correct our mistakes. Tesh, u should come out to LA sometime it would be cool to meet/play u in person.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
JNig: We didn't meet in bracket but we had some friendlies and I know I could have done better had I been more patient. Next time prepare to get timed out!
Jnig- GGs. Once I develop the patience to sit in Side B for 5 of the 8 minutes of each match, I will win vs. you ;) I do feel like I'm improving, and you noticing makes me even more aware of it. Watch out, cause we're coming for you!
Great, now I have not one, but TWO Sonics practicing to time me out. :awesome:

And I'll have to get my own SD card so I can put infinite replay on it one of these days, especially since I have the equipment to record now.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yo BSP and Brawlman, I can record your stuff if you have replays.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:
Gunner- I want to apologize for going so hard on you in our set. My salt was too high after losing to Savon, I couldn't control it. I know you can do better, and I won't mess up loser's bracket next time.
I don't want anything less than your best. I'd rather lose horribly against your best play than to win against anything less.
I can do better, though, and I play to show it next tourney.

Top Bottom