• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska Brawl FreeR: Updated after revote.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Our Mission: To help build the Nebraska Brawl scene while acknowledging that no one in our state is any good. The ability to play brawl, play brawl well, actually playing brawl, actually playing brawl well and beating someone from out of state, breathing without fainting, winning money in tournament (We are so bad, winning LT tournaments would impact the rankings) and having an extraordinary case of the munchies are all criteria for the Nebraska FreeR.

We have had 18 people attend a brawl tournament from this state this year who I would consider more than a casual player, and only 5 of us have made money. (Congrats to MegaRobMan, Tyser (retired) Trent (retired) DarkYosh (texas) and Thugz (low tier, michigan))

Panel:MegaRobMans cat.
Aurasturms cat.
Dan's bird.
MK Mike's dog.

Credentials: I've actually hosted TWO of the FOUR brawl tournaments in Nebraska this year, I'd say that's pretty impressive! My cat has been at all of the major smash fests for brawl that Dan's bird hasn't been at, MK Mikes dogs are at Mikes barking about us and Aura's cat has been at all of Aura's tournament, so I'd say that's the most fair panel ever.

#1-MegaRobMan :wolf: :link2: :marth: :luigi2:
#2-MK Mike :samus2: :falcon:
#3-Thugz :metaknight: :pikachu2: (MI)
#4-GameGenie222 :falco: :marth:
#5-DarkYosh :yoshi2: (TX)

Honorable Mention:
AuraSturm :toonlink: :marth:
LeRoy Brown :rob: :luigi2: :falco: (IA)
ResTy :dedede: (who is still the best brawl player in the state)

Retired:
Trent :sonic:
Cue :snake:
Sm3esh :peach:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Who is the panel and is there any interest in getting this moved to the regular midwest thread now?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Panel is my cat, auras cat, dans bird and mikes dog. They are all very knowledgeable about Nebraska tournaments.

DeLux

Oh

Well when/if you get a real panel, let me know

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Actually I guess I could just put you and Bpow and myself as the panel, maybe Aurasturm if we need more Nebraskans since he's TO'd the most tourneys in the last year.

DeLux

Let me know what you decide and then I'll move it to the Midwest forum if it merits it ;)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If it isn't obvious this is a troll post, I don't know how else to explain it other than to Link you to the old one where gamegenie was #1.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Who is the panel and is there any interest in getting this moved to the regular midwest thread now?
That won't be necessary...

Nebraska
Source: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=312433

#1-MegaRobMan :wolf: :link2: :marth: :luigi2:
#2-Thugz :metaknight: :pikachu2: (MI)
#3-MK Mike
:samus2: :falcon:
#4-GameGenie222 :falco: :marth:
#5-DarkYosh :yoshi2: (TX)

Honorable Mention:
AuraSturm :toonlink: :marth:
LeRoy Brown :rob: :luigi2: :falco: (IA)
ResTy :dedede: (who is still the best brawl player in the state)
It's official!

Keep it as a social so people don't catch onto the panel.

Top Bottom