• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW Louisiana Brawl Power Rankings! (1/18/2012) NEW GRAPHIC!

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
The NEW Louisiana Brawl Power Rankings!!!​

This list comprises of the best Brawl players in the state of Louisiana. We will use this list as a reference of skill levels within our scene, as well as a guide to help seed players for tournaments. Of course, any player can view this as motivation to get on the list, to climb up a few spots, maintain their rank, or to shoot straight for the top.

The panelists for this PR were: JNig, Adam, BSP, Brawlman1000.

1. Lee Martin :metaknight:
2. JNig :warioc:
3. BSP (+1) :sonic: :luigi2:
4. Li-D (-1) :falco:
5. Brawlman1000 :sonic:
6. Adam!

7. Batto (+1) :metaknight: :peach:
8. Byron (NEW) :diddy: :mario2:
9. Gunner (NEW) :pikachu2: :zerosuitsamus:
10. V (NEW) :peach:

Honorable Mention: .D :metaknight: :kirby2: / Zigsta :bowser2:

[COLLAPSE="Tournaments used for PR"]Lafayette's Official Smash Tournament 10
Voodoo Smash III
NOM 14
NOM 15
SmashCon[/COLLAPSE]

Old LA PR thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275446

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Actually looking at the old PR, BSP didn't move down at all, hes always been 4th best.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Congrats to all the new guys!

Man, LA has changed a LOT since last time I was there.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

cuz all the old melee players dont play brawl anymore except lee lol

Battousai780

Smash Ace
This list is laughable on so many levels. But hell, it's the LA PR, it's always laughable in some way.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Nah dog, I've always considered the PR lolworthy before I was even on it.

-edit-

ex: Curlz is better than the bottom half of the PR.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I still find Mississippi being on LA pr strange, but he attends enough I guess.

Am I still the worst lol. It says so on the thread zz and I aint even playing this ****.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I don't edit the OP of the LA thread, nor do I care to do so.

Brawlman deserves his spot, considering that there's really no MS tournies, so he can only travel to our tournies, and that he actually performs well.

Does it matter if other people think you're the worst, or if YOU think so? Work to prove yourself first, then you'll start proving others wrong.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
The NEW Louisiana Brawl Power Rankings!!!​

This list comprises of the best Brawl players in the state of Louisiana. We will use this list as a reference of skill levels within our scene, as well as a guide to help seed players for tournaments. Of course, any player can view this as motivation to get on the list, to climb up a few spots, maintain their rank, or to shoot straight for the top.

The panelists for this PR were: JNig, Adam, BSP, Brawlman1000, D., and Lee Martin.

*PR Graphic Coming Soon!*

1. Lee Martin :metaknight: :zerosuitsamus: :dedede: [Houma]
2. JNig (+1) :warioc: [New Orleans]
3. Li-D (+4) :falco: [Baton Rouge]
4. BSP :sonic: :luigi2: [Baton Rouge]
5. Brawlman1000 :sonic: [Mississippi!]
6. Adam :diddy: :dk2: [New Orleans]
7. D. (+1) :metaknight: :kirby2: [Baton Rouge]
8. Batto (-3) :metaknight: :peach: [New Orleans]
9. Jonathan :luigi2: [Lafayette]
10. r0ni :metaknight: [Lafayette]

Honorable Mention: Byron :diddy: [Baton Rouge]

Green= Moved up
Red= Moved down
Yellow= Newcomer

Honorable Inactives: Hyro :toonlink: and Cyphus :dk2:

As you can see, our new PR has a few newcomers as well as some old faces rejoining the list. Expect bi-monthly changes to this list, as new players come along, old ones come back (or leave), or current players make a few upsets!

[COLLAPSE="Tournaments used for PR"]In chronological order:
The Smash Lounge 2
June Chinese Inn
New Orleans Monthly 11
LasT Smash V
New Orleans Monthly 12
New Orleans Monthly 13
Lafayette's Official Smash Tournament 10

OoS tournies:
Don't Blink, Don't Care 2
HOBO 33[/COLLAPSE]

Old LA PR thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275446
I didn't read anyone's posts, but im going to be frank. Is this list a joke, or do we really have that many noobs on the list.

Might have to come back and show these *****h sonics what the deal is.....

Curlz

Smash Lord
Curlz is better than the bottom half of the PR.
This.

I don't like the "I have to be on the panel in order to claim a spot on the PR" bull**** we got going on.

I'm 1-0 with Byron, yet he gets an honorable mention. I'm 2-0 with Johnathon, yet he gets the #9 spot. I'm 1-1 with Batto, yet he gets the #7 spot.

Just because I perform badly at one tournament, I get shafted from the entire PR, but whenever Roni gets ***** at a Nom, he can still hold the #10 spot.

Our panel is a joke.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You don't mention a problem with anyone listed on the panel. Your only claims come from problems with people off the panel, so why in the world are those sentences related?

Curlz

Smash Lord
I was just saying that it only seems like I can break the top 10 whenever I personally am on the panel. If I'm not, people pull some elitist bull**** to where I can't make it on. They don't keep accurate track of anyone's notable wins (like what I listed above).

Its also Adam and Brawlman's first time being on the panel and they seem to hold a high number easily.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Its also Adam and Brawlman's first time being on the panel and they seem to hold a high number easily.
It's cuz I'm the ****. Deal with it

But seriously, Curlz I havnt seen you enter any tournies other than LAST and LOST. I don't remember how you did at LAST, but at LOST, I recall you losing 4 straight mm's to Savon. I also remember beating you in our set. And didn't some other Snake player beat you? If you don't agree, show some examples of you placing high, or beating a notable in a MM. If you just wanna complain, go ahead. I need a good laugh every now and then

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Curlz, there's nothing wrong with your lack of placement on the PR. PR rankings are heavily based on tournament attendance, and you only went to like 3 out of the 9 tournaments that were used. You didn't even place well.

Not to mention that pr rankings also deal with panelists opinions of your skill, and everyone knows you suck.

The only time you were ever on the PR was when you and the rest of laffy had a majority of panel votes and could vote each other up. (Or so I hear) You don't belong on it and you know it.

Let the salt fly!

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Curlz, there's nothing wrong with your lack of placement on the PR. PR rankings are heavily based on tournament attendance, and you only went to like 3 out of the 9 tournaments that were used. You didn't even place well.

Not to mention that pr rankings also deal with panelists opinions of your skill, and everyone knows you suck.

The only time you were ever on the PR was when you and the rest of laffy had a majority of panel votes and could vote each other up. (Or so I hear) You don't belong on it and you know it.

Let the salt fly!
^LOL damn son

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I was just saying that it only seems like I can break the top 10 whenever I personally am on the panel. If I'm not, people pull some elitist bull**** to where I can't make it on. They don't keep accurate track of anyone's notable wins (like what I listed above).

Curlz listen to urself bro. At all the tourneys we used u placed below 5th at each one. Look at everyone else's records. Adam placed 4th at NOM13 plus he beat u at LOST, and I placed 4th at LasT and 5th at NOM12 and LOST. Everyone deserves the places they have and if u wanna get on the list then come to more tourneys and prove us wrong theres no need to complain.

Curlz

Smash Lord
It's cuz I'm the ****. Deal with it

But seriously, Curlz I havnt seen you enter any tournies other than LAST and LOST. I don't remember how you did at LAST, but at LOST, I recall you losing 4 straight mm's to Savon. I also remember beating you in our set. And didn't some other Snake player beat you? If you don't agree, show some examples of you placing high, or beating a notable in a MM. If you just wanna complain, go ahead. I need a good laugh every now and then
At LasT I beat Johnathon, Byron, Roni, and Batto.
I beat Johnathon in a tie breaker set for the last spot in the bracket. While in the bracket, I beat Byron. Also while I was there I MM'd both Batto and Roni and beat them both. I also beat Johnathon at June Chinese Inn.

Lost was just a bad tournament for me. I won't lie, I did horrible, but everyone has their off days. I'm trying not to john, I'm just saying because Roni did horrible at the Nom he went to and he still managed to get on the PR.

Attendance should be a factor, yes, but when I'm beat out by someone who only attended 2 tournaments and didn't do well at them either, I'm gonna be salty.

If I "suck" so much, why was I able to beat you in our last set?

I was the only Lafayette member on the panel except for the last one where ChKn was a part of it, and the only reason he was on it is because we needed someone on the panel aside from BSP and me to make the final PR and that was when our scene was nothing but new players. You say I don't belong yet you have no probable cause. Now quit being a devil's advocate.

Top Bottom