• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seagull Presents: The Rise Of Pidgeot and Pidgeotto 1

Which side event should we have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

If you need to reach me: 443-204-3967 (Just text me if it's small details or you need help finding the place).

Schedule:
10:00 am- Doors open and friendlies may commence.
11:00 am- Fees for doubles and Venue are taken.
12:00 pm- Doubles begins.
3:00 pm- Singles fee is taken.
4:00 pm- Singles begins.
7:00-9:00 pm- Side event if time permits.
9:00 pm- You don't have to go home, but get out of the store.

Tournament Prices:

$10 Venue fee
$10 Singles
$10 Doubles per teammate

Setup Discounts:

Each Tv and Wii brought in give $5 off of Venue fee. This means that if someone brought both a Tv and a Wii then the Venue fee would be waived entirely (This will only be for the first 5 full setups).

Prizes

Up to 30 people:
1st Place - 60%
2nd Place - 30%
3rd Place - 10%

More than 30 people:
1st Place - 60%
2nd Place - 25%
3rd Place - 10%
4th Place - 5%

1213 Liberty Road, Eldersburg, Md, 21784.

It will be located in a comic book/card store in a plaza.

We will be using the Apex ruleset with Ps2 added to counterpicks:

Stages

Neutrals:

* Battlefield
* Final Destination
* Yoshi’s Island (Brawl)
* Smashville
* Lylat

Counter Picks:

* Castle Siege
* Delfino Plaza
* Halberd
* Pokemon Stadium 1
* Frigate Orpheon
* Pokemon Stadium 2
Rules

* 3 Stock
* 8 min. time limit
* Ledge grab limit: 35
* No Items
* Double Elimination
* All standing and walking infinites are banned except for ICs
Mk’s Infinite cape is BANNED
* DSR: You cannot counterpick the same stage you won on in a set unless the opponent agrees on it.
* First round consists of all characters being chosen by a blind pick. (Disputes settled by Rock-Paper-Scissors). The first stage will then be determined by a stage strike method. Players take turn striking out neutral stages until only one stage remains, which is the stage that is played. After the first match is over, each player bans one stage that can not be used in counterpicks.
* If a player successfully ends the match with either Bowser or Ganondorf’s over B attack by suicide, then the player who initiated the move wins.
* If a player ends the match by swallowing with Kirby or DDD, the person who initiated the attack wins. IF the victory is shown that the person who was swallowed won, then the win goes to them bc they broke out of the swallow, whether the player’s realized it or not.
* If there is a dispute over controller ports then the two will rock paper scissors (best of 3) to determine who will be in which port.
* Each set is Best of 3. Loser’s Finals, Winner’s Finals, and Grand Finals are all Best of 5.
* If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.
* You may not distract (ex: screaming at them to get out of an infinite) your opponent, penalty is a loss for that match of the set.

Food around this area: Dominos, Subway, Wendy's, McDonalds, Burger King, Taco bell, Qdoba's, Dairy Queen, KFC, Papa Johns and various other places.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
This is like 2hrs away from me, but this is pretty much as close as I am going to find. I like roadtrips though, so I'm hype for this!

:phone:

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Mk pretty much won't be banned around here till Apex passes, unless Coney host one of his tourneys. In that case I guess I shall show up to this. MK is still good practice.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
2fast, bring Zanna and Smokey too, also, perhaps you can give Kaffei a ride? Coordinate folks!

:017:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
There is no point to ban :metaknight: when we need to prepare for Apex where he'll be legal.

Practice hard!

Also, teams Logic/Coney/Omni?

:018:

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Poyo and I will definitely be here. G-reg, I'll show you how to destroy Meta Knights with Jigglypuff!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
If both players agree to a stage then you can play on it even if it isn't a legal CP. I would not turn down a request from a Ganon to go to Brinstar.

2fast

Smash Journeyman
If both players agree to a stage then you can play on it even if it isn't a legal CP. I would not turn down a request from a Ganon to go to Brinstar.

Brinstar is ganons best counter xP. Idk how he performs against MK on brinstar though.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
yooooooo I gotta try to make this one.

if someone can give me a ride, I have gas money

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
hmm speaking of which anyone wanna team with me?

i actually discovered a flame choke lock (although it hasn't been field tested) and it should be a bit interesting

Top Bottom