• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hangout with your wangout smashfest 11/18 Louisville Warm ups for Revenge.

wangston

Smash Lord
Smashfest my place this weekend.

Friday after 5:00 Please bring wiis cause i`ve only got one but I have 4 tvs to use. So we need 3 extra wiis.

He can make plans to get pizza and food and what not, if everyone wants to pitch in.

Special guest!!!
wangston!!!!

1911 Covey Trace Road Lagrange Ky 40031 is my address.
I don't have a cellphone anymore my brother stole it while I was in brazil, pm for my home number if you need it.

if you want more info pm.

RULES!!!!
1. No drinking/smoking
2. Don`t yell loud or swear loud
3. Don't touch my ****
4. Don't touch my families ****
5. Play lots of smash
6. Respect yourself and others.
10. stay downstairs unless leaving or fresh air breaks.
11. Bathe before coming, wash hair and body, use deodorant.
9. Profit.

If the turn out is good and everyone wants another one we can turn in into regular smashfest/practice session.

TOURNEY PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
It's an hour and a half from you all at most...

She and Kel live in Lexington now. But yeah, can't wait for this. This needs to happen often!

wangston

Smash Lord
so is everyone going to stay the night???
i`ve got one big couch that is good for two, spare bed, and a spare mattress. and two other couches that are up stairs but are good to sleep on. I think i have enough spare blankets to for everyone.

also bring 5$ for a tourney.

payout will be

1st. 60%
2nd. 30%
3rd. 10%

also don`t forget controller and setups!!!

also money for food, might get pizza, or late night taco bell or waffle house.

ALSO NEW RULES
that somebodys no BS RULE matches will be recorded and photos will be taken so by coming you agree to participate. I like photos causue it will help every now that who Lousiville is and we are back for business.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Definitely staying the night. Any of the old guys coming back like Mach5 or Arby's? Man, them were the times.

TechModGod

Smash Rookie
Me, Yourface191, JC Shine Studios, and a friend of ours who is tagging along, will not be spending the night cuz party that we are all going to the next day for Yourface191's Birthday

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah this has to happen again. Maybe we can plan something the day before Revenge? Might not be a bad idea.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Was a beepin blast, beepos. Can't wait for the next one <3
>;3

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I'll see if Ripple (namesearchan') wants to come down for this. It would be good to see you guys again and I need to visit some peeps while I'm in town. Never got a chance to come down for Sugoicon. =/

Get out of this thread Strong BadGuy. You ain't KY or a native. :p

Top Bottom