• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rizk'in #2 Results

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Doubles - 5 Teams
1. Rayquaza + Ori_bro ($70) - :metaknight::gw: + :metaknight::dedede:
2. Tutu + Tech_Chase ($30) - :sheilda: + :dedede:
3. LOE1 the Legend + DRDN - :wario: + :kirby2::diddy:
4. Coco + Xatic - :olimar: + :snake::wario::peach:
5. Rizk + Wuvs - :fox: + :yoshi2::rob:

Singles - 18 Entrants
1. Rayquaza ($90) - :metaknight::snake::yoshi2:
2. Tutu ($45) - :sheilda::link2:
3. Rizk ($27) - :fox::pikachu2:
4. Coco ($18) - :olimar:
5. Ori_bro - :popo::metaknight::marth:
5. Blade - :marth:
7. Tech_Chase - :dedede::popo:
7. Roller - :popo::metaknight:
9. Xatic - :falcon::wario::wolf:
9. A to the Z - :dedede::wario:
9. LOE1 the Legend - :wario::diddy::zerosuitsamus:
9. DRDN - :kirby2::diddy:
13. Wuvs - :yoshi2::rob:
13. Yasu - :sonic::ness2:
13. Apasher - :metaknight:
13. Eazy - :metaknight:
--Pool Cut Off--
17. Makoforce - :marth:
17. D.Mann - :metaknight:

Guys, thanks for coming out and making this a successful event! There were many new faces and some returning faces as well! Special shoutouts to Xatic, Coco, and AtotheZ for coming back and doing some work. I'm not sure when Rizk will be being doing Rizk'in #3 but I'll keep you all posted.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
good stuff yasu and tutu :o

and nice to hear you Ori :p

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Shoutouts to Bay City for being awesome.

I'll do full shoutouts later. Vids will be up this week. And if anyone bugs me about it tomorrow or something I'm gonna ignore you. I have like damn near 30 vids to go through and a lot of work this week.

:phone:

makoforce

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to: Rizk, Tutu, Coco, Wuv and Ori.
I had alot of fun at my first tourney even though i didnt make it out of pools

also i wanted to friendly tech and rage but they seemed to busy.

ZTD | TECHnology

^ I'm always busy being the life of the party so you gotta like pull me aside and ask if I wanna play right then and there lol

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
This tourney was too much fun. BDubs afterwords was amazing! I'll do my shoutout when I get back.
Good stuff everyone :3

LOE1

Smash Lord
well, tc wanted me to get 3rd, and i did in dubs, so my mission is complete

ZTD | TECHnology

Nuh-uh LOE1! I said in SINGLES you little con artist. :awesome:

Hmm now I need a random low tier to put by name for tournaments.

*light bulb goes on*

I got this.

LOE1

Smash Lord
i am never going to battlefield as diddy ever again.
link is just too slow and im used to toon link's dair going down fast, not links dair going down slowly.
next time tutu, next time....

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
lmfao doubles. No MKs but the top team. It's cool that new people made it out to this.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
if someone wins with mk it means they couldnt possibly have won the match without him. Its a mathematical phenomenon how the logic works but it does.

Truly astounding. A feat not even godel could explain

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
1. Rayquaza ($90) - :metaknight::snake::yoshi2: - Good stuff winning. Also, you stole Ori from me ;_;
2. Tutu ($45) - :sheilda::link2: - ESCAPE!
3. Rizk ($27) - :fox::pikachu2: - lrn2buffer <3 Hell cool teamin with you :3
4. Coco ($18) - :olimar: - I hope you're still walking home. No top 3? Pfft, shameful. But it was nice to see mah Mario Loving Broski for the first time since LoLiS IV <3
5. Ori_bro - :popo::metaknight::marth: - ***** :[ <3
5. Blade - :marth: - You're a cool dooder, you need to come to more tourneys :o
7. Tech_Chase - :dedede::popo: - If you (and Castle Siege) didn't **** me nearly ever tourney, I would be your Vodka sponsor.
7. Roller - :popo::metaknight: - Jiggz > Ness :3
9. Xatic - :falcon::wario::wolf: - You, sir, have a brain that equals Einstein's with that BDubs idea. It was cool meeting you! You and Bay City are de bess
9. LOE1 the Legend - :wario::diddy::zerosuitsamus: - asldkgj;dalkgnklskf
9. DRDN - :kirby2::diddy: - You're gettin gray hair mangz :o Time to start drinking prune juice, not monsters.
13. Wuvs - :yoshi2::rob: - Don't go Castle Siege.... Just. Don't.
13. Yasu - :sonic::ness2: - You grew like... a foot since the last time I saw you o.o It was crazy. It was nice to see you again! Mid-Tier Rep!
13. Apasher - :metaknight: - We'll **** MI soon enough...
13. Eazy - :metaknight: - Nice to meet you!

if someone wins with mk it means they couldnt possibly have won the match without him. Its a mathematical phenomenon how the logic works but it does.

Truly astounding. A feat not even godel could explain
If he had stayed snake I would have won, too bad small mistakes can cost anywhere between 12% and a stock against the super fair character known as MK.

It's w/e he's getting banned for a reason

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Considering this my last Brawl tourney. Brawl isn't fun anymore.

And I'm sick and tired of LOE1's *****ing. He's making me feel worse about this game.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
~KoolOriBro Shoutouts.

1. Rayquaza ($90) - Good stuff winning your first tourney! Always a pleasure to team with you :)
2. Tutu ($45) - Fun stuff in doubles, I know i need to work up'ing my cg's speed badly.
3. Rizk ($27) - You real talk you did fantastic yesterday. You had everyone on the edge of their seats, you took Rage to the limit and you should be proud of yourself.
4. Coco ($18) - Much <3 Trent. Its always great seeing you at tourneys because you make them so much fun because you are always just joking around and having a great time. I'm glad you guys are becoming more active again.
5. Ori_bro - not too shabby, probably could have beasted a 3rd, but Coco got the best of you.
5. Blade - YOOOOO first tourney in a year and you break top 5. Good ****, also how about that F-Smash :troll:
7. Tech_Chase - Super Saiyan Mode Tech is ****ing crazy, I was getting nervous lol.
7. Roller - Can't win them all, you will need to help me with certain MUs lol.
9. Xatic - <3<3<3<3<3 Its always great to see you Scott. BDubs after the tourney needs to become a tradition lol.
9. A to the Z - Smash 64 da bessssssss
9. LOE1 the Legend - fun mm, lets do it again sometime.
9. DRDN - nice hair :3 I don't think we played a single friendly lol.
13. Wuvs - <3 best tourney buddy ever. You got this next time, just practice dat :rob:
13. Yasu - Yo it was great to finally play you, that sonic is nice, I can see you getting even better if you come to more offline events!
13. Apasher - Fun stuff in friendlies, I'm glad you were really focused during my mm with LOE1, I hope you learned a new way to approach the MU.
13. Eazy - fun stuff in bracket, you seemed like a chill dude. Hopefully you come to more events. Also sick DI bro, I was surprised you lived a fresh nair at 130% haha
--Pool Cut Off--
17. Makoforce - great to meet you hopefully you guys had fun and will come back.
17. D.Mann - fun stuff in pools, get Alphonso to come lol.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
If he had stayed snake I would have won, too bad small mistakes can cost anywhere between 12% and a stock against the super fair character known as MK.

It's w/e he's getting banned for a reason
im sure you would have, i just like to call people out on their "this would have happened without mk situations." How do you know the rage wouldnt have entered beast mode when in a desperate situation. Or gone game and watch and done something epic or something. You never know. it is the rage master.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Considering this my last Brawl tourney. Brawl isn't fun anymore.

And I'm sick and tired of LOE1's *****ing. He's making me feel worse about this game.

I feel like you you think you should become good at brawl over night. Well let me tell you right now that **** doesn't. You actually have to sit down and put some time into the game and under stand its mechanics.

When I first started I felt the same way you did. All I wanted was to place better and become a better player. You need to keep your head up and one day it will pay off. Iv'e been playing this game competitive for a year and a half and I'm still terrible at this game.

tl;dr: quit your *****ing and actually practice if you want to become better.

No it's true, there's always the possibility of me losing the set had he stayed snake, but he didn't, and there was a reason for that.

I still stand by my belief that had he stayed snake I believe I would have won the set.

Top Bottom