• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Voodoo Smash on the Bayou III Results/Shoutouts Thread

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Here are the results of last night's tournament.

BRAWL:
1. Lee ($75) :metaknight: :dedede:
2. Jnig ($37.50) :Warioc:
3. Li-D ($12.50) :falco:
4. BSP :sonic:
5. .D :metaknight:
5. Brawlman1000 :sonic:
7. Byron :diddy:
7. Adam! :diddy:
9. Gunner :pikachu2:
9. V :peach:
9. Cyphus :dk2:
9. Freddy :metaknight:
13. Okuser :snake: :metaknight:
13. ESO :lucas:
13. Jonathan :luigi2:
13. Tyler :falco:
17. Eet :olimar:
17. Bomber :pt:
17. Turaz :olimar:
17. Princess Peach :marth
17. Blaise :mario2:
17. Candul :falcon:
17. Matt ?
17. Adam ?
25. RJPunch :Falcon: :jigglypuff:

[COLLAPSE="Bracket for Brawl"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Melee:

1. Freddy - ($38.50)
/
/

2. Lee Martin - ($11.00)
/

3. Cyphus - ($5.50)

4. Arcadia -

5. V -
/

5. EET -
/

7. Candul -

7. Blaise -

9. Jake -

9. Turaz -

9. RJPunch -

My comments:

I don't know about you guys, but I had a blast! The turnout was way better than I expected and THANK YOU for those who brought set-ups and other equipment. It was nice to see everyone having fun and enjoying themselves and I hope things will continue that way for future tournaments. I want to apologize for the tournament lasting, I think it was, seven hours. I'm very satisfied with the way things went. We had a few bumps in the road because our higher ranked players were entered in Melee and Brawl so we were waiting on them in later rounds, but other than that I think everything went overall pretty well. I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves, I look forward to seeing you guys again in future tournaments.

'V'

Smash Lord
Bomber, I think Candul and I need to switch places for Melee. I was the one that knocked him out of Loser's.

This was a really fun tournament, and that's saying A LOT coming from me. I was surprised I was able to do as well as I did in Brawl with my brand new Peach.

Shoutouts:

Lee - You're too good at competitive games, man. I'm always proud of you, no matter what. We gotta play more Mario Kart at some point. And you gotta teach me more Marvel.

Cyphus - Glad I was finally able to play you in tournament again. And for both games, nonetheless. Now you've finally seen what Vaughn plays like when he's actually trying, too. Hopefully we'll play like that again in the future.

Arcadia - Let me just say that I'm proud of you. You've really come a long way in playing Melee since you've first started. Our match proved that on both of our parts, actually. I'm glad that my Kirby was so legit, that it caused you to camp me on Dreamland for 7 minutes. Sucks that I ended up killing myself though. Oh well... Regardless, you were playing way smarter.

Candul - GG's, man. Lose more to Kirby. =D

Freddy - Good **** on finally taking a tourney, man. I don't even think I could keep up with you anymore at this point.

Li-D - Thanks for the tip on the Falco matchup. I'll be learning more as I keep playing.

EET - You're crazy, but I love you. We didn't encounter each other in this tourney, but I have feeling that if we did, you'd wreck me. You're getting too good again.

Bomber, Nitez, and RJ - Thanks for running a good tournament, of course. We'll have to get more friendlies in whenever I next see you.

To everyone else - Gotta play more friendlies next time!!!

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Could you add the bracket to the OP? The PR panel needs it!

I'll be recording and uploading the Brawl matches tomorrow. Now people can study me :(

Also characters:

Lee :metaknight: :dedede:
JNig :warioc:
Li-D :falco:
BSP :sonic:
.D :metaknight:
Brawlman1000 :sonic:
Byron :mario2: :diddy: ?
Adam! :diddy:
Gunner :pikachu2:
V :peach:
Cyphus :dk2:
Freddy :metaknight:
Okuser :snake: :metaknight:
ESO :lucas:
Jonathan :luigi2:
Tyler :falco:
eet :olimar: ?
Turaz :olimar: ?
Princess Peach :marth:
Blaise :snake: :mario2: ?
Candul :falcon: ?
Matt ?
Adam :lucas: :dedede:
RJPunch :falcon: or :jigglypuff: ?

champ21bell

Smash Cadet
13th place!?

I swear, this will never happen again!!

Ps. I think uploading the videos will not only help us analyze players better than ourselves, it will also help us to see what we are personally doing to contribute to our loses. So please do this soon.

:phone:

'V'

Smash Lord
Melee Characters

1. Freddy -
/
/

2. Lee Martin -
/

3. Cyphus -

4. Arcadia -

5. V -
/

5. EET -
/

7. Candul -

7. Blaise -

9. Jake -

9. Turaz -

9. RJPunch -

'V'

Smash Lord
Also, sorry I didn't save any of my matches, JNig. I guess that's something I'll have to get used to...

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Shoutouts!:

Lee: I was able to cut down dat 3 stocking me to a 2 stock. If this is the best I can do against your sandbagging then I'm really gonna have to pick up the pace. I came more prepared to face your ZSS but u went MK instead =(. Ggs tho.

JNig: We didn't play but I came so ready to time u out lol. You have the best chance to beat Lee out of anyone else so don't give up! Also, alot of matches were recorded and we countin on u to upload em. ;)

Li-D: Your Falco is still to good. I'll learn the MU better and maybe beat u next time, ggs.

BSP: Glad I won my 2$ back from u. U almost beat Li-D but when u banned Lylat against Falco I was like WTF O_o Lylat?! Anyways tho ggs and we the Sonic's of LA will one day take a tourney! :cool:

.D: I think ur better than our PR says and I'm gon get my 5$ back! Ggs man and I hope we play again in teh future.

Brawlman1000: 5th...again...for the third tourney in a row...

Byron: Nice chatting/playing with u at the tourney just keep training bro and u'll do better. Mario and Diddy are good characters if used properly.

Adam!: Lol two Adams? Anyways ggs man it was fun playing your Diddy. Keep it up!

Cyphus: Had fun playing u bro u should get more into Brawl as u are in Melee it would be fun to play u more often.

Everyone else: I'm to lazy to do everybody so ggs to everyone who came and participated.

Final shoutout to the the guys who dressed up. I think it was Adam(Mario), JNig(Wario), Catherine(Princess Peach), and I don't remember who was Luigi or if there were anymore costumes. U guys were to :awesome:.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
I play Lucas, not Ness. But it's all cool. Hopefully next tourney I can give you something to remember me by. D:

Top Bottom