• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 4 Results

archer.

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles

1: esam ($132.00) :pikachu2: / :popo:
2: Kadaj ($66.00) :marth: / :metaknight:
3: Stingers ($22.00) :rob:
4: Mekos :lucas:
5: Darkflame :popo:
5: V1CE :metaknight: / :snake:
7: H1N1 :popo: / :falco:
7: 313 :snake:
9: Gryph :wolf:
9: Stockfield :snake:
9: Scotty O.B. :wario:
9: Archer :toonlink: / :metaknight:
13: Killanator :yoshi2: / :pt:
13: Dr Yogi :mario2:
13: Unknown :link2:
13: GQ :diddy:
17: Seth :dk2:
17: KRESENT :dedede:
17: MIKE :peach:
17: Sero :marth:
17: KoozyKris :lucas:
17: Item 9 :diddy:

Brawl Doubles

1: Is it Real...? (ESAM + Mekos) :pikachu2: + :lucas: ($84.00)
2: Mute Spitah and Supa Hot!!!! (Kadaj + PP) :marth: / :metaknight: + :marth: ($36.00)
3: Plan B in a Sticky Situation :wario: + :metaknight: (Scotty O.B. + H1N1)
4: What the **** :snake: + :metaknight: (Stockfield + V1CE)
5: What's a team? :metaknight: / :marth: + :metaknight: / :lucario: (Tiger + Darkflame)
6: Kick-*** Ninjas :snake: + :mario2: / :snake: (313 + Dr. Yogi)

Melee Singles

1: Dr Peepee ($70.00)
2: ESAM ($20.00)
3: Mahone ($10.00)
4: Doug
5: bden
5: Twitch
7: mike
7: Ape
9: 0Room
9: Vista

Melee Doubles

1: The Lion and the Gazelle (Dr Peepee + Mahone) ($70.00)
2: Taking off on a Nairplane (ESAM + Twitch) ($30.00)
3: NC Legends (Boss Hog + Ali)
4: Doug and Sam (Doug + Darkflame)
5: Rick Roll (Vista + Enxtar)

V1CE

Smash Champion
1: esam ($132.00) - good stuff man as expected... good stuff double 3 stocking Stingers

2: Kadaj ($66.00) - Nice job getting 2nd and showing them u should be 2nd on the PR

3: Stingers ($22.00) - good stuff alex good seeing u again... get *****, but u almost beat craig...

4: Mekos - Good set i feel i coulda won game 1... technical error fail... u ***** my snake... anyway later.

5: Darkflame - good seeing u again man... accomplish your goal ad be a top icies.

5: V1CE - good stuff here... not bad for not going to something in awhile... shoutouts to koozy with that sd. Had some epic adventures too...

7: H1N1 - FARM!!!!!!!! man those china gardens were cool

7: 313 - you beat my boy scotty by LUCK get ***** i 2-0 you for scotty...

9: Gryph - nice placing

9: Stockfield - STOCK!!! teams was fun

9: Scotty O.B. - sup BRO!!!!! good **** dont worry jaurice is lucky... u know it...

9: Archer - man our set was crazy... dat snake out of NOWHERE lol gg's

13: Killanator - I didnt even see u play but good ****.. DK vs ivysaur is gay...

13: Dr Yogi - good to see u again

13: Unknown - good coming out... i didnt play u

13: GQ - nice set... and good friendlies...

17: Seth - man i love chattin with u man good ****.... see u soon hopefully

17: KRESENT - HI
17: MIKE - HI
17: Sero - HI
17: KoozyKris _ KOOOOOOOZY man u almost beat me actually...
17: Item 9 - HI

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
damn good job Stingers, this is about what I expected. I think I could have gotten 5th at this, too bad I couldn't go.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I just hate that people form these expectations of PP he doesnt enter brawl because hes not a brawl player, when he does enter its because you guys are down on your knees begging to be graced by the almighty

Kevin is just a dude with hair and teeth and **** like the rest of us.

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
I didn't get to go to this tournament and see Linkmaster_69 in action or Branden who I probably haven't seen since the 2nd NSCU Rehash.

EDIT: Brawl sucks.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
fun tourney
shoutouts to esam for ****** me hard
also shoutouts to craig...january 9th
shoutouts to pp...keep it real
shoutouts to dylan...my phone died on the way to that dudes house, lol
shoutouts to everyone else...<3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
yo why did Dr PP not enter brawl singles
Because I just wanted to chill this tourney I guess....didn't have much I wanted to prove to myself in Brawl since I know where I stand vs the better players that entered in my mind.

I do wish I got more friendlies with Esam though in brawl....I like how he doesn't let me be lazy at all. =)

LMAO LMAO

Kevin not entering this tourney

makes him not a brawl player.
trollinnnnnnnnnn

fun tourney
shoutouts to esam for ****** me hard
also shoutouts to craig...january 9th
shoutouts to pp...keep it real
shoutouts to dylan...my phone died on the way to that dudes house, lol
shoutouts to everyone else...<3

Yo aim me tomorrow when I'm up please.

Thanks for hosting and housing Arch, and thanks Snap for housing Friday night. I had soooo much fun this tourney <3

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
1: esam ($132.00) :pikachu2: / :popo:

Didn't drop a game in Brawl. Das good shee~

2: Kadaj ($66.00) :marth: / :metaknight:

That's what you get when my Pikachu is warmed up baby :p Good **** today, but please, for the love of god, STOP ****ING CANCELLING MATCHES! I could've easily tripped out of that CG, and you could've easily come back game 1. ****ing scrub *** ***** no wonder you ****ing suck you stupid dyck monkey! **** man...

3: Stingers ($22.00) :rob:

:troll:

4: Mekos :lucas:

Doubles = yay. Hopefully this deflated your balloon a little bit and proved that you still have to work on singles. Singles is serious and just because you take doubles more serious that doesn't mean singles isn't a big place to work on. If you get better in singles, the skill will (somewhat) transfer over to doubles as well. BACK TO THE LAB *****

5: Darkflame :popo:

Yo, your ICs are legit as hell. Top 5 for sure. Better than Cheeze (Avoiding namesearch yay)

5: V1CE :metaknight: / :snake:

So your GF let you come to this one....finally lol. Good **** today, and SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

7: H1N1 :popo: / :falco:

Swine flu. I hope you don't want to kill yourself after those nuggets

7: 313 :snake:

Good stuff today. You need to watch your C4s more, I saw you blow yourself up on them a few times today.

9: Gryph :wolf:

Didn't watch you play/don't know who you are. HAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREEN LASERS BABY AND THE SUPER HIGH 5

9: Stockfield :snake:

:D So happy you were playing slower, and I'm so happy you got those reads on me in teams. Looks like somebody is progressing (too bad I didn't watch any of your singles matches to comment on them, sowways)

9: Scotty O.B. :wario:

Dat bite. Use it more against Pikachu

9: Archer :toonlink: / :metaknight:

Sank yoo for hosting. It was run much better than the last one because you actually put your foot down. Didn't get to play you other than that 1 friendly at your house DK vs Marth, so IDK how you did/if you were playing good/bad. Don't stop hosting please, just trust some of the players to help you run the bracket so you can stay warmed up, ok?

13: Killanator :yoshi2: / :pt:

Fun riding with you to the tournament. Ivysaur vs DK is 80:20 Ivysaur

13: Dr Yogi :mario2:

YO THIS *****'S MARIO IS ****IN SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK! You had like a 90% combo on me in like 7-8 seconds. ****in hell...better than Farm's mario.

13: Unknown :link2:

Yo, that link is shmexy. Too bad it's still link xD
13: GQ :diddy:

Don't know who you are...so thanks for coming

17: Seth :dk2:

""
17: KRESENT :dedede:

""
17: MIKE :peach:

""
17: Sero :marth:

""
17: KoozyKris :lucas:

""
17: Item 9 :diddy:

""

1: Dr Peepee ($70.00)

Biggest ****ing troll of life, but also the coolest person in NC. DAT HYPE *** CAR RIDE! LAST FRIDAY NIIIIIIGHT! TONIIIIIIIGHT TONIIIIIIGHT OPAJIOSJDRAPOISJDF TOP OF THE WORLD

2: ESAM ($20.00)

Stop ****ing up Samus tech while getting your Fox tech perfectly, you ****ing scrub. Also, stop losing to PPs randoms...literally.

3: Mahone ($10.00)

Your jiggs is mad good, but i remembered the MU after the first match pretty much. Huzzah Seibrik/HBox training!

4: Doug

Didn't play you, so don't really have anything to say

5: bden

FALCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You did good man, I just got a few gimps because I know the Falco MU better than you know both the Fox and Samus MU. You got this

5: Twitch

My ***** Spasm. Dubz was fun, and we are clearly better than PP/Mahone, those *****es can't handle us with team attack off!

7: mike
7: Ape
9: 0Room
9: Vista

Don't know who any of you are so.... :D

SPECIAL SHOUTOUTS TO THAT GUY AT COOKOUT WHO MADE ME/ARCH A ****IN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE OREO MILKSHAKE! **** WAS ****ING GODLIIIKE

Why the **** am I still awake at 6:30 in the morning...god damn it.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Is esam good in teams yet?

:phone:
Yea he is getting there MVD! He is way better then when we first started.

@Esam - I just have to gain the mental powers to care for it. Singles isn't fun and I don't have the skills yet to play patient enuff to win obviously. I had a 80% lead on stingers and I just kept hyper rushing him while he sat there. That is ******** on my part. I mean my goal at apex is to win dubs. For singles is to simply make it out of pools lol. I'm always gonna take dubs more serious(and train in that) and take singles as a side event cuz that's where I have fun and what I have a passion for.

0Room

Smash Lord
Melee Singles

1: Dr Peepee ($70.00) - Man f u Kevvvv
2: ESAM ($20.00) - I was the guy who asked you to play your Samus but I know you're super busy, so it wasn't a big deal. Lemme get atchu next time. ;)
3: Mahone ($10.00) - Fun talking to you Man, we'll see if your prophecy of me switching to Fox comes true. Lemme play you next time in singles, I want my shot at that puff!
4: Doug - You're mad good man, for realzies. Super consistent and I really respect you for that. I apologize if my angers at my own personal tech skill made you uncomfortable, I'm definitely trying to work on that. Lemme play your sheik more :mad:
5: bden - Bdennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Every time I see you it's more and more fun to hang out with you man. Dat falco's getting pretty good, we're gonna have to play in tourney soon, better be ready for this :falcon:. He's coming to getcha ;) But for real, it's always mad fun playing you and just hanging out with you. Gotta work on that Marth and Fox, they're getting pretty good!
5: Twitch - That was the weakest handshake I'd ever experienced and I am disappoint :glare:
7: mike - Good stuff man. You definitely did a great job of capitalizing on my mistakes and making sure I put myself in bad positions. Your falcon's mad fast and I don't understand why you start off with Mario [unless you just really like him] because I think your falcon's like 3x better than your Mario just due to the speed you move at [yes it is that specific] I'ma get you next time bro, it was good seeing you.
7: Ape - Man f u Aaron
9: 0Room - Gotta work on that tech skill man. No johns is no johns and you gotta work to get back up there.
9: Vista - Good seeing you man, playing doubles with you guys was a lot of fun. That Fox is getting pretty scary, just again: 1) don't be predictable with your techs, and 2) realize you're playing the fastest character in the game [well, technically, :falcon: still has a faster sprint speed :awesome:] and abuse that. You can get mad good real fast when you realize those things.

It was a fun tournament and definitely glad I went, learned a lot of stuff. Lemme know when the next one is, or if there's another tournament semi close by in SC/VA. If you guys can drive that far, NC can drive that far. :mad:

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
ok
Snap:You suck.... Oh lol you don't I appreciate the housing and all. The Pop-Tarts were ok. I still can't believe Fiction gave approval of your Wario lol.

Craig:I took note of what you said. Thanks

PP:loooooooooooooooooooool. I was just trying to specifically kill you in teams (and Lil B is not that bad). That breakfast as lol too.

Dr.Yogi:We need to back to the drawing board in teams. Or maybe we can only do good in an mk free environment. Good stuff on almost beating ESAM.

H1N1:looks like Farm isn't the best Mario :troll:

Twitch:Nice Brawl Sheik lol

Stockfield:As the day passed you looked out of it. Against Wario idk really just keep a nade on you and have landmines and c4 on the ground alot.

Steve:January 9th.......................................... but good stuff i guess

Sane:I know how to fight Marth pretty good. Talk to Dr.PP about Marth he's insanely good with Marth.

Item9:ggs

Kris:backseat coaching lol

GQ:ggs

Stingers:Your ROB is still legit. Kinda makes me want to go back to ROB....................................................................nah

ESAM:Taylor came so close with Mario.

Tiger:ggs

Darkflame:you play alot of characters.

ShadowAzure:I don't know what to say...............................................

Reflex:I wish you would've came

TRC aka Caleb Wolfbrand:I won a brawl bracket match with your name :troll:

Jayson:As I said I'm down for your Apex plan. Next month will be tough though (I graduate from college on the 10th.), but we can iron out the details.

Unknown:Freaking Amazing Link. Darkflame idk if he's on smashboards or not but I want to keep in contact with this guy.

Haters gone hate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXESxL1ixKk

MVD

Smash Master
yay cant wait till Apex when we win then Mekos! I'll make kit up to one of these eventually guyssss no worries

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Yea but MVD u gotta make sure u get dubs smarts too. It can be kinda frustrating when only one is doing it. If u both master it u surely will get second place! ;)

Top Bottom