• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unity Ruleset Committee Live Show

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
What's up everyone? vVv Chibo here from the URC, ready to present to you guys a new idea we're trying to kick off.

We want to start a weekly show of sorts prior to our weekly meetings that will interact directly with all of you. Think of it sort of like a talk show between us talking about some recent updates and news dealing with Brawl, with all of you watching live. Then you can all join in on the chat and ask us questions in real time for us to answer, etc.

It will be held basically as something over Skype for us that will then be livestreamed, which is where all of you can watch and chat on.

We will be starting this TOMORROW (Thurs, Nov 10th)
I know it's short notice, but this isn't a final thing yet. Consider the show tomorrow to sort of be like a test run for forming it in the future, getting the tech behind the show ready, making a solid format, etc.

To join in on the show, visit my Twitch TV channel http://www.twitch.tv/vvv_chibosempai at 9:30pm EST on Thursday November 10th. If you have any questions you would like us to answer, have them ready. We'll probably start off by discussing some current events, discussing some things about the ruleset, then open it up to some Q&A. The show will last approximately 30-45 minutes.

http://www.twitch.tv/vvv_chibosempai
Thursday Nov 10th @ 9:30pm EST

Player-1

Smash Legend
Sorry to all my fans that I didn't talk much, my mic is bad and didn't want to make your ears bleed, I'm working on getting a mic though

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It won't be today, we're still knee deep in preparing for the next one and the more "official release" I suppose you could call it.

Top Bottom