• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FSU Brawl Tournament

B_AWAL

Smash Master
FSU Brawl Tournament

All rules were untiy ruleset except singles was 5mins... but no matches went 2 overtime

Single elim and 45 ppl

1. Chez(Awal) :sonic: (Lost 2 No1)
2. Garry :snake: (Lost 2 Chez)
4. GiJew :wolf: :meta: (Lost 2 Chez)
4. Sqrl :falco: (Lost 2 Garry)
8. X13 :ness: (Lost 2 Garyy)
8. Dedw8 :rob: (Lost 2 Sqrl)
8. Paper Brigade Player :marth: (Lost 2 Chez)
8. Idk :pit: (Lost 2 GiJew)

Idk the rest

Teams

1. Paper Brigade :marth: & :meta: (Won 2-1)
2. GiJew & Garry :wolf: & :snake:

JTsm

Smash Master
No matches went to overtime? I find that hard to believe... lol.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
@ John Singles Winner won a Printer(Random #AF and $50)

Dubs winners won I think $20 each and a T-Shirt

@Dew yeah I've been working on it all semester which is why I haven't really been on the boards. I'm tired of being the ONLY person in Tally left. MrFTW doesn't wanna play bcuz MK is getting banned(IMO) DBS is finally back but like me he is working a lot. I started a new scene of like 20 ppl so Tally hopefully will be legit by the time the tourney rolls around. Catch most of em @ this
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=313781

@JTsm None of them went overtime because all the kept winning their matches quickly

Wait I lied... Sqrl n Swag matches we timed out and Garry vs X13 had a few Timed out matches as well

but its w/e the losers of the sets were the ones who won the matches.

But all my matches ended b4hand

:sonic:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Are there any matches recorded from this tournament? Where will they be posted?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Alright, another question, did you have MK banned at this?
Nope none were recorded at all...

Then again I only saw about 4 sets that didn't include me that were interesting.... HOWEVER I was playing IN the tourney so maybe I actually missed out on some talent.

& wasn't my tourney MK wasn't banned

I only posted this cuz the new ppl I'm tryina get into the game competitively were @ this tourney and I wanted to keep a record of their performances. I'm currently practicing with them to build the scene back up.

:sonic:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I only posted this cuz the new ppl I'm tryina get into the game competitively were @ this tourney and I wanted to keep a record of their performances. I'm currently practicing with them to build the scene back up.
I see. It's kind of like how it was back at FGCU when me and Viper first started.

Good luck building up FSU's Smash community.

Top Bottom