• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fall of the Colossus - UT Austin, Nov. 12, 2011

UT Smash Club

Smash Cadet
Thank you everybody for coming! Please let me know about how the tourney went, how you feel about the alternative ruleset, how you felt about pools, and the no. of matches per set. Next tourney will be held on the latter half of January or February.

Doubles

1: M2K & MikeHaze ($90.00) :sheikmelee::foxmelee:
2: Important Information from Spiral HQ ($45.00) (MT + Xelic) :marthmelee::foxmelee: :peachmelee:
3: Blue Ballz ($15.00) ( Sybawave + TSC) :foxmelee: :falconmelee:
4: Team Pup 'n Suds (Jake13 + Mojo) :foxmelee: :falconmelee:
5: Real Men Play Low Tiers (Sethlon + S.O.S.) :roymelee: :sheikmelee::foxmelee:
5: Team $8.95 (Broly + Tarzan) :marthmelee: :foxmelee:
7: Gimp Together, Live Forever (Exelcior + Obsoleet) :samusmelee: :luigimelee:
7: We'll go down...in history (Kal + Edgar) :foxmelee: :falcomelee:
9: Attack of the Clones (Noc + JR5) :falconmelee: :ganonmelee:
9: FALSE (Reqy + JF) :sheikmelee::falcomelee: :jigglypuffmelee:
9: Keikaku Doori (Anupam + DelX) :marthmelee: :jigglypuffmelee:
9: SA Forever (JOS + Kyle) :falcomelee::marthmelee: :peachmelee::ganonmelee:
13: Team Meow (Emily + Bryan)
13: Dudes with 'tudes (Scott + Kwanzai) :gwmelee:
13: Admiral + Problem0 :icsmelee: :linkmelee:

[collapse=Doubles Bracket]
[/collapse]

Singles

1: M2K ($185.60) :sheikmelee::marthmelee:
2: Mojo ($89.60) :foxmelee::falconmelee:
3: Xelic ($32.00) :peachmelee::falcomelee:
4: Tirno ($12.80) :falcomelee:
5: Reqy :sheikmelee:
5: Life is a Dream (S.O.S.) (left after playing M2K) :peachmelee::foxmelee:
7: Broly :marthmelee:
7: Jake13 :falcomelee::foxmelee:
9: JF :jigglypuffmelee::falcomelee:
9: Sybawave :foxmelee::marthmelee:
9: Kal :marthmelee::foxmelee:
9: MT :marthmelee:
13: JOS :falcomelee::marthmelee:
13: Sethlon :roymelee:
13: Anupam :marthmelee:
13: TSC :falconmelee:

[collapse=Singles Bracket]
[/collapse]

Singles Pools

1: M2K
1: Xelic
1: Reqy
1: Life is a Dream (S.O.S.)
1: Sybawave
1: Mojo
1: Tirno
1: Kal
9: JOS
9: Anupam
9: Sethlon
9: JF
9: Broly
9: MT
9: TSC
9: Jake13
17: GarrR
17: DelxDoom
17: Noc
17: Exelcior
17: emily
17: C
17: JR5
17: Obsoleet
25: Problem0
25: GlibbyGlobby
25: Kyle
25: Admiral
25: BrownLink
25: Scott
25: Kwanzai
25: perfect engrish
33: Vash
33: Gentleman

[collapse=Pools]
[collapse=Pool 1: M2K, JOS, GarrR, Problem0, Vash]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 2: Xelic, Anupam, DelxDoom, GlibbyGlobby, Gentleman]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 3: Reqy, Sethlon, Noc, Kyle]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 4: Life is a Dream, JF, Exelcior, Admiral]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 5: Sybawave, Broly, emily, BrownLink]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 6: Mojo, MT, C, Scott]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 7: Tirno, TSC, JR5, Kwanzai]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 8: Kal, Jake13, Obsoleet, perfect engrish]

[/collapse]
[/collapse]

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lmfao, dude just dipped to texas, unnoticed. Any videos recorded?

Kal

Smash Champion
I deny the existence of this tournament.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
This tournament was awesome! Thanks to everyone that helped make it happen especially Jose and to everyone that helped with the livestream especially Tarzan! As Delx said, you can find videos from the tournament on my Twitch.tv channel (http://www.twitch.tv/noc0002). I will highlight individual matches and upload to YouTube later this week.

Update: I highlighted all tournament sets that were streamed and they can be found here: http://www.twitch.tv/noc0002/videos?kind=highlights. Please let me know if there are any streamed friendlies or MMs you want me to highlight and upload. There was an echo in the commentary that I did not find out about and fix until Xelic vs Mojo winner's set, sorry.

Broly

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

M2k- I'm QQing about Marths a bad character

Mojo- Having the best falco in the tourny

Xelic- Where's that ''thing'' you promised me =]

Mtk- Cool Commentating

Von- Best Salt face ever

Kal- We had a badass set. Sorry for the comeback.

Jake- How about them taunts

Yannis- BEST. SAMUS. EVER.

Tarzan- GDLK team name

Hannah- Great Nana kills

Luci- Hardly saw you in this =[

Jose- Nice tourny

Tirno- More like Freeno. Stop mm'ing m2k, xp

Noc- Thanks for the livestream

SA- I missed Majinlink. Been like 3-4 years. Nice seeing SOS and Kyle again

Reqy- Dem shieks. Nice beating me.

JF- Coolest smasher ever

Random Smash Girl- Not bad with shiek. Keep at it.

Stay Free Brawl kids

Kal

Smash Champion
There's no need to apologize for winning, Broly. Nice job keeping your cool while down two matches.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts!

1: M2K - Technically I beat you like three times and you only beat me once :D
1: Xelic - :)
1: Reqy - :)
1: Life is a Dream (S.O.S.) - :)
1: Sybawave - Oh u. Next time I won't sandbag. I just let you win 'cause, ya know, I felt bad and stuff.
1: Mojo - :)
1: Tirno - :)
1: Kal - Always a pleasure! Thanks for taking care of us dfw folk
9: JOS - :)
9: Anupam - :)
9: Sethlon - heh heh, ONE DAY we will stick to the travel plan. One day.
9: JF - :)
9: Broly - Nice playing you man. You completely ***** me.
9: MT - :)
9: TSC - :)
9: Jake13 - :)
17: GarrR - :)
17: DelxDoom - :)
17: Noc - :)
17: Exelcior - :)
17: emily - you suck
17: C - :)
17: JR5 - :)
17: Obsoleet - :)
25: Problem0 - Nice to see/re-meet you again! We should play more, DFW ftw!
25: GlibbyGlobby - :)
25: Kyle - Nice meeting you! Fun friendlies :)
25: Admiral - Nice seeing you again. Next time we should go double ICs????
25: BrownLink - Whoa man, those were some intense matches. I was seriously about to have a heart attack. Good ****.
25: Scott - :)
25: Kwanzai - :)
25: perfect engrish - :)
33: Vash - :)
33: Gentleman - :)
Sharif (I dunno what your tag is...) - thanks for lending me a dollar so I could enter. Good ****.

GGs everyone! Sorry if I didn't catch your name/tag, but fun times were had. Sorry we didn't get to go to Hannah's ranch, I bet you all had a great time though! We'll be there next time :)

Oh, I should have won the Sheik art drawing contest. Though Jose's Sheik was legit.

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
first and foremost, I wanna thank edgar, matt, kal, syba and jake for helping out with the bracket and/or being in charge in my absence. thanks to kyle, anupam, hannah, ivan, von, kal and matt and edgar again for running their pools smoothly and quickly. I felt like there was a lot of confusion during doubles, but singles ran exactly how i expected it.

1: M2K ($185.60) :sheikmelee::marthmelee: thanks for coming and being timely with your matches. you beat me and johnned about it wtf.
2: Mojo ($89.60) :foxmelee::falconmelee: you placed so high and no one expected it. edgar, xelic x2 and trolling and styling on m2k at certain points. good ****.
3: Xelic ($32.00) :peachmelee::falcomelee: you had a nefarious win on mojo with falco. level up for next time, whenever that comes. and thanks for beating me without much effort, should've just gone falco the whole time.
4: Tirno ($12.80) :falcomelee: good **** edgar. we need to get some games in so that I can level up like MTK.
5: Reqy :sheikmelee: I'm very proud that you placed to high, beating tsc, broly, and JF's lame *** jiggly.
5: Life is a Dream (S.O.S.) (left after playing M2K) :peachmelee::foxmelee: top five? your biggest flaw is that you can't stay 'til the end of the tourney.
7: Broly :marthmelee: good **** beating kal, even after being down two matches. you took stocks whenever kal messed up a single attack. punishment is gdlk. need sheik practice though.
7: Jake13 :falcomelee::foxmelee: thanks for commentating with tarzan and everything. you were a big help.
9: JF :jigglypuffmelee::falcomelee: lame *** puff. I'm surprised i did as well against you as i did, we both thought it was gonna be total **** when I took out my funky marth lolz. your puff is tricky, and I can't follow it half the time. good ****.
9: Sybawave :foxmelee::marthmelee: good **** in doubles, coming down all the way from loser's. next time you'll do better.
9: Kal :marthmelee::foxmelee: you didn't place as high as I thought you would, but I knew you could take down jake. and you came as close to beating broly as one could possible do without winning. good ****.
9: MTK :marthmelee: good **** on beating syba. take jake's money next time. shoutouts to not playing you at this tourney.
13: JOS :falcomelee::marthmelee: woooo. lucky bracket. :shiftyeyes:
13: Sethlon :roymelee: didn't see much of your roy in singles, but you're amazing at doubles. thanks for coming all the way from dfw.
13: Anupam :marthmelee: we made bracket! you were so happy about that. we almost got stuck in the same pool, with me replacing glibbyglobby. i knew you could beat him (because you beat me).
13: TSC :falconmelee: good **** in doubles, didn't see much of you in singles. good luck next time, and king archering on hannah.
17: GarrR :sheikmelee:- revenge! sorry about your fingers, next time i'll do b01, one stock, singles elimination to save you the trouble.
17: DelxDoom :jigglypuffmelee:- yo yo yo, resting m2k outside the stage on your last stock. legit. falcon ball?
17: Noc :falconmelee:- thanks for beating my pikachu so badly. good falcon techchases.
17: Exelcior :samusmelee:- yo yo yo, you had him. if you would've, i woulda faced you in loser's and ***** your ****, maybe not instead of JF.
17: emily :sheikmelee:- thanks for showing up, and my drawing skills is mad nice. sucks about your car. i was scared of the policeman when your ride got stalled. wanna play you.
17: C :falcomelee:- it's creepy that i know all that about you. you seem pretty motivated, try to grow a community in waco plz. i feel bad that you have to come on your own. what city is closest to you?
17: JR5 - go sheik moar plz. your falcon is nice.
17: Obsoleet :luigimelee:- your luigi is becoming so good. i'm jelly. good **** in doubles beating team FALSE, who ***** us with team attack off.
25: Problem0 :linkmelee::falcomelee:- beating vash marth with link, good ****. and then camping me out. there's nothing I can do!
25: GlibbyGlobby :falcomelee:- you're a lot better than your results lead to believe. danny exposed you though.
25: Kyle :peachmelee::ganonmelee:- sorry about getting killed left and right. =(
25: Admiral :icsmelee: your ic's are legit. you never use dash attack, whereas i love it. you killed me a bunch XD in doubles
25: BrownLink :marthmelee:- you're pretty good in project m, thanks for bringing it! it was fun but it takes some getting used to.
25: Scott :gwmelee:- thanks for showing up! play with us more.
25: Kwanzai - play moar.
25: perfect engrish :foxmelee::sheikmelee: - yo yo yo, how did your sets go? I didn't even notice when you were out or in. wtf.
33: Vash :marthmelee:- you have good skill, now you just need to learn the matchups and you'll make a jump. i swear to God!
33: Gentleman - thanks for showing up and proving that you are indeed a gentleman. that's what the ladies want!

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
oh dear, is mojo ok? has he recovered yet? direct counters and the best in the world at them

good **** man

hey so do you guys do pools regularly now or

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Thanks xyro and zigsta!

Jose, that was xelic's peach

sorry glibbyglobby, i don't think you will ever lose to a puff again though!

broly, i'm practicing puff v marth! watch out! cool lame friendlies though

TSC, i was that lame puff/falco you beat down in friendlies. ggs

MT - keikaku doori

Anupam - I got you [more like helped you] into bracket. i'll get the puff/marth MU down tho
also good stuff on teaming with me and ughhhh that rest. ugh LOL

xelic - honestly thought puff had a significant advantage over peach but i was just outclassed. haha.

JF - yo, real talk. thanks.

brandon and kevin - YOOooooo. it was fun spectating better players with you guys.

everyone - not enough m2 ball. jose again - it should be m2 ball, not falcon ball!!! and flat zone is the best stage.

VASH

Smash Cadet
good **** to everyone, awesome tourney, had an off day (no johns) ill be back a lot stronger next time, shout outs to come.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
[Constructive Criticism Mode];
This tourney ran reeaally slow. I was sitting around doing nothing for about 2-3 hours inbetween finishing pools and bracket starting, which should never happen with a 32 person tournament.
Half+ of the TVs were open most of the time...you really should be calling another match for a TV as soon as the results for a match come in. The TV tracker function in TIO is there for a reason...bring numbered pieces of paper and tape if the tvs are going to be spread all over the place.
You also really weren't loud enough...you need to either toughen up your vocal chords and be ready to shout out matches, or invest in some sort of microphone. Be authoritative foo', its your tournament!
Also, pool sheets. I have never ever seen pools ran without them, it blew my mind that you were doing it that way. Just print out blank pools and then fill them in with the players names once you figure out whos in what pool. Bring a pen for each pool and then the pool leaders can fill in the results without having to consult the TIO computer everytime a set is finished. When the entire pool is finished they can bring the sheet to the TO and all the results can be put in efficiently.
If you are going to do pools, IMO there should be at least 6 people in each. There were four people in my pool...with the sets being 2/3 in pools and 3/5 in bracket, assuming each set were to go to the last game, thats actually one less game they would get to play in pools vs if you just did 3/5 bracket.
[/Constructive Criticism Mode]

Thanks for holding this, it was cool seeing all the players from all over Texas again.

Shouts;

Xelic - Cool to see you again, its been too long! You should come to tournies more often, M2k won't be there at most of them ;)

Tirno - Life is pain

Reqy - Man, those matches were too hard. Good **** getting 5th!

Life is a Dream (S.O.S.) - I was definitely worried at first, but teams ended up being super fun. Highlight of the night for me!
Just don't make me go in there lol

Jake13 - You're a ****.
JK lol ily!
How am I supposed to hit a space animal that never makes mistakes? :c

Sybawave - Man, our matches were ugly. Here's to our next set being a semblance of decent play!

Kal - Always a pleasure. If I enjoyed any other character half as much as I do Roy, I would have dropped him ages ago, haha. Hopefully we can fit Return of the Joker in somewhere next time!

MT - We'll get some friendlies in next time!
Maybe =P

Noc - Thanks for bringing the livestream set up!

Kyle - Why does Ganondurf hit so hard??

Hannah - Sorry we didn't run by the ranch! It ended up being super late by the time the tourney was over and Brian had stuff he needed to do early the next day.

Emily - We really need to work on our travel plans, lol. I just want to sleeeeeep

Brian - Seriously though, how are you gonna drive all the way to Austin and then not enter singles? :confused: We need to start training!

strawhats

Smash Master
Oh **** sethlon/xelic still play this game?

I hope to play dat sexy roy in the near future? Apex 2012 maybe?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I'd love to be able to go to Apex, but I'm broke :c I've got at least one more regional/national in me though, so there is hope!

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Shout-outs:

1: M2K- thanks for the friendly, you're a beast
1: Sybawave - god damn, you played super gay in our Brinstar match, but thnx for cheering me on against Broly!
1: Mojo - good s*** man, looks like you could make bracket at Apex
9: JOS - we should project M more, I can win with a character that isn't Marth!
9: JF - thnx for the PM matches, glad to finally play a good player who has more PM experience than I do
9: Broly - was great meeting you, gj in the bracket
9: TSC - your Falcon is a beast
17: GarrR - gay Sheik... >_>
17: Noc - thnx for bringing the livstream, got to finally commentate on matches!!
17: Exelcior - gj in doubles
17: emily - sorry if I seemed ****ish after/during our set, I'm still getting the hang of the sheik match-up, but we should play again next time! :)
17: JR5 - lets PM again next time
17: Obsoleet - gj in doubles
25: Problem0 - was cool meeting you, your Link is solid
25: perfect engrish - thanks for showing me how to do squats properly yesterday, my legs are sore as **** but it was worth it

VASH

Smash Cadet
1: M2K- Your Marth is much deadlier in person, crazy punishes, great meeting you.
2: Mojo- Oh man Oscar watching you compete with one of the best smashers ever was amazing, keep going and make bracket at Apex!
3: Xelic-I almost popped a blood vessel when you called sharrif over to play his pool with you, youre hilarious, hope to see you at future tournaments.
4: Tirno - I really think you figured Xelic out at the end of the set, had you gone to FD i think you could've pulled it out, i have no doubt in my mind that you will make bracket at apex.
5: Reqy- you're sheik is crazy, nice set with broly, hope to see you more often.
5: Life is a Dream (S.O.S.)- playing doubles with you was really fun sorry i tippered you like 20 times lol, come back to austin soon.
7: Broly good **** dude your set with m2k was awesome, youre so solid, hope to play you again soon.
7: Jake13- your falco is awesome! nice set with Xelic, you're super chill always nice to see you at a tournament.
9: JF - LOL you made me laugh a **** ton your puff is really impressive, come to more tournaments!
9: Sybawave- you were really impressive in doubles, watching you mess around in pools was hilarious.
9: Kal- you choked bud, nevertheless your marth is amazing and you have it in you to be even better you just have to believe in yourself.
9: MTK - good **** on getting second in teams, you beat syba wave which isnt easy, keep at it matt.
13: JOS- great job on the tourney man, you did well in our pool, maybe next time we can play for real.
13: Sethlon- youre pretty amazing in doubles good stuff there, had fun playing friendlies with you, come back soon.
13: Anupam- I knew that you could make bracket nice job man, be proud of yourself.
13: TSC - you and Sybawave are so good in doubles, nice job in singles, always good playing friendlies with you.
17: GarrR - Our set was really close, i had a lead in the last match but i blew it, solid win man, step your falco game up and you'll make bracket next time, keep your chin up.
17: DelxDoom - Danny! Youre getting so much better, your puff is ****, good stuff on beating GlibyGlobby hes a tough customer, keep practicing and youll make bracket next time for sure.
17: Noc -Playing friendlies with you was so fun LOL, thanks for the stream, come back soon!
17: Exelcior -didn't get to play you, maybe next time.
17: emily -:)
17: C - sorry, i dont remember meeting you
17: JR5 - sorry, i dont remember meeting you
17: Obsoleet - your luigi is fun to play, i really have to learn that match up its crazy.
25: Problem0 -You really surprised me, to be honest i thought i had our match won before we even played, but You beat me fair and square by camping the **** out of me lol, ill be looking up the link match up just for you, wont be losing to you ever again.
25: GlibbyGlobby -seems like you had an off day, don't sweat it youre better than this
25: Kyle - good stuff in doubles
25: Admiral - had fun playing your IC's, i think ill just have jokes prepared for you, to use if im being wobbled, doubles was hilarious, come to austin more often!
25: BrownLink - ***** me in project M nice try in the tourney keep practicing!
25: Scott - sorry, i dont remember meeting you
25: Kwanzai - Sorry i dont remember meeting you
25: perfect engrish - Your pool was super tough, nice try and if we practice more often we will **** for sure
33: Vash -Ugh fail sauce all the way, keep practicing noob
33: Gentleman -Nice try man you've gotten alot better than the last time i saw you keep at it.

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

Xelic - Sucks that you were off your game, but you still managed get third, beating me in the process. Good job; don't retire.
Reqy - I think you showed Houston you're nothing to scoff at. I approve.
Life is a Dream (S.O.S.) - Stop leaving tournaments and getting DQ'd.
Sybawave - Thanks for beating Broly and then losing to MT *slips money under the table*.
Mojo - GGs, you were on fire at this tournament. Looking forward to our rematch.
Kal - It was fun teaming, and good job beating Jake in pools.
JOS - We should definitely play more.
Anupam - Good job making bracket and insisting that you be placed against M2K, haha.
Sethlon - Thanks for your input. Several factors led to the slowness you describe, and next time we'll try and run things faster. About the pool sheets, we didn't really see a need, considering the size of the pools and the accessibility of the laptop with tio. It didn't really seem to cause any issues, but we'll consider using sheets next time.
Broly - Fun playing friendlies and seeing you again.
MT - Seems like I put the _ in MT_.
TSC - GGs playing you in pools.
Jake13 - Once again we avoid meeting each other in tourney. It was nice playing you after the tournament; I look forward to my break time in Houston.
Noc - Thanks for coming through once again with an awesome livestream/recording setup.
Obsoleet - Sorry I didn't feel like playing, I feel kind of guilty now. We'll definitely play next time we get a chance.
GlibbyGlobby - Puff is lame, haha.
Kwanzai - Nice to meet you, hope to see you around the Austin Melee scene.

Thanks to everyone who came. I think we're planning on hosting our next circuit tournament early next year, so be ready.

strawhats

Smash Master
I'd love to be able to go to Apex, but I'm broke :c I've got at least one more regional/national in me though, so there is hope!
Yeah man, definitely try to go, its gonna be **** loads of fun. Maybe you'll come across some money in a month or so. Holiday bonus?

MT_

Smash Ace
1: M2K - Thanks for the friendlies! Your punishment game is incredibly brutal and after playing you I realized just how little I knew about this game. Congratulations on your win, and sorry for cheering against you in every match LOL
1: Xelic - Important information from the Spiral HQ: MT wants to thank you for carrying him to 2nd place in teams and also wants to apologize for getting ***** by M2K lol. Teaming with you was awesome. Good stuff in singles too!
1: Reqy - SSJ2!!!!!!!!! Showing Houston who is boss, you won this tournament in my heart. Losing to Tirno doesn't count (screw that guy).
1: Life is a Dream (S.O.S.) - We only played a few friendlies but they were fun! Sucks that you had to leave early, I would have liked to see you versus Xelic. Hope to see you next time around!
1: Sybawave - OMG I finally beat Sybawave in tourney... /lifecompletetimetoquitsmash lols, seeing you is always great fun, get better in Tetris Battle and get back at me =P. Oh yeah, good **** beating Broly in pools (but you can't beat the better Marth, MT??? LOLSSS)
1: Mojo - Man you destroyed me in pools and destroyed all of Texas in bracket. Good ****!! Watching you play was really enjoyable and you've definitely earned the title of Champion from this tournament. See you next time.
1: Tirno - You were playing kind of sloppy but you'll get them next time. I haven't lost faith in you haha.
1: Kal - We didn't play at all this tourney but we can always play at other times. You kind of got bracket ****ed in a way since Broly got 2nd seed in pools, but you'll beat him next time and do much better than Saturday.
9: JOS - Good tourney and stuff, and LOL shoutouts indeed to not playing in tournament this time around. We should try and play more. I feel like we haven't played much lately >=O
9: Anupam - Good **** on making bracket!! And yelling counter against Jake was classic, hahahaha. Let's both get better and prove that Marth is still ****!!
9: Sethlon - FRIENDLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!! DAMNIT!! LOL
9: JF - Good showing in tourney; I didn't see any of your matches but I hear you were giving Broly a good scare. Keep it up and see you in future smashfests. I still have to beat you in tourney so don't quit!! =P
9: Broly - This tourney marks the first time I've ever beaten Broly in friendlies!! WOWZERS! Though you seemed pretty off today. Just remember that I'm gunning for you!
9: TSC - For some reason we didn't play any friendlies this tournament... maybe because I'm scared of you? Lol, looking forward to the day we meet in singles bracket. Fun doubles, I'm pretty sure I would have gotten ***** if my teammate was anyone other than Xelic.
9: Jake13 - Sweet sweet revenge. It's like the opposite of San Antonio, this time I lost tourney but won in MMs, haha. I got you next time though so you best watch out son.
17: GarrR - I don't really remember anything that you did this tournament... but shame on you for not making bracket LOL just kidding... let's play more and stop almost losing to Marths after beating me!
17: DelxDoom - GOOD **** on beating GlibbyGlobby! In the process you are dashing my hopes of him rising to Dr. PP status by 2013 but that just glorifies your victory over him haha. Keep playing melee and don't switch to that umvc3 crap =P
17: Noc - Fun friendlies and excellent job with the livestream! You are Texas Melee's hero, no joke. Always a pleasure to see/play you! See you next time.
17: Exelcior - OMG you owned me in the Pichu pride match, but I won the Fox pride match so I suppose we're even. Good stuff in teams, you guys kept it close against me and Xelic which is nothing to scoff at. Hurry up and get better noob.
17: C - Really solid Falco, man. It sucks that there isn't much of a scene in Waco but hopefully something will start up there so you can get some consistent practice. I was genuinely scared that I might lose to you in pools, and the friendlies that we got were really fun. Hope to see you sometime in future tourneys!
17: Obsoleet - Your Luigi is so awesome! The friendlies we played were really fun and cheering for Oscar without knowing what was going on was priceless LOL! ****'EM UP!!!!!
25: Problem0 - Fun friendlies man! You have some room to tighten up your game, and when that happens I think you'll find yourself a more solid player. Keep on playing melee and see you in the future.
25: GlibbyGlobby - *Shakes head*, stop losing to Puffs you noob. You seem to let bad tourney performance get to you too much, but don't let yourself get down. It's not like you've lost to two Sheiks considered worse than you in the same tourney lol. You still have so much potential and don't let that go!! More friendlies next time =)
25: Kyle - A pleasure to see you as always. Unfortunately we weren't able to get any friendlies, partly because you had to leave early =(, but next time for sure!
25: Admiral - We should commentate together next time...LOL nevermind my commentating was absolutely horrible. Always fun to see you and I just now realized we didn't play any friendlies!! Next time that has to change, and sorry we couldn't make it to the after party.
25: Scott - Fun set in pools! Keep playing, hope to see you in the future. Your G&W was looking pretty sick against Mojo.
25: perfect engrish - Thanks for cheering me on against Sybawave and my other opponents. Keikaku doori is too good LOL. Keep playing and you will get better man. Next time we play I'll try and teach you with my limited knowledge lols.
33: Vash - Looks like you had an off day today, but I know you won't let that get you down. Seeing you play tight sets with garrR really impresses me since you haven't even been playing melee that long! Expecting great things from you in the future. Keep at it.

And screw everyone that was cheering for me as MTK when I was playing friendlies with M2K LOL, I hate and love all of you.

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
It's too bad only Houston made it to my ranch. I guess that should have been expected considering how late these tournaments usually end. Next time I'll just try to have an unrelated smashfest out there, or maybe even a tournament.

M2K - I missed my chance to play you :/ Too intimidating!
Reqy - Good job taking out most of Houston.
Life is a Dream (S.O.S.) - Haha I dropped like all of my grabs against you. I bet it's just cause you know a secret technique to get out of Wobbling :p. I hope to see you around some more. GGs.
Sybawave - We're having a Gurren Lagann marathon later this week. Don't watch it before then.
Mojo - WoOoAaAhHh.
Tirno - Good job taking out the guy who took out most of Houston.
Kal - I look forward to seeing you in Houston.
JOS - Good games. I'll work on that dash attack.
Sethlon - I'm glad you could make it to this tournament.
JF - GGs. I'm sorry to hear that you're "quitting."
Broly - I enjoyed watching your games
MTK - Best commentator ever
TSC - Where were Blue Balz?
Jake13 - At least I didn't have to play you this time :p.
GarrR - Nice seeing you again. It's too bad we didn't get to hang out more or play any friendlies.
DelxDoom - Guy Who Beat Kevin #2
Noc - Good job with the steam. I forgot about the Blue Balz videos >__>.
Exelcior - Samus eww
emily - Double ICs all the way!
Obsoleet - Luigi eww
Problem0 - I thought we did pretty good in teams. See you at your next melee tournament whenever that is.
GlibbyGlobby - See Von's shoutout
Kyle - It was fun hanging out with you and Jesse.
perfect engrish - I think we need Double Dk matches every tournament.
Vash - Fun games. Not many people actually want to be wobbled.
MikeHaze - You have excellent tastes in necklaces. Hope you enjoyed Texas.
Jesse - Your pictures are so good! I hope you make it out for more tournaments in the future.

VASH

Smash Cadet
@ Admiral, its not that i enjoy being wobbled i just feel that it will help me to consciously avoid the grab because every grab = death :awesome:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Don't worry guys, Xyro is just trolling you. XD

For real, thanks to the UT Smash Club for getting us the venue AND letting us use the bigger room for the Brawl tournament. I was more than happy to help you guys out with Mike and M2K entering Melee.

Max?

Smash Champion
Word, I watched some recent vids of Oscar vs. Wobbles and I was like "who the **** is this Fox and how have I never heard of him before?" I was very impressed, good stuff dude!

hrrnnn, whatchoo doing here Max(?)
I browse every tournament results thread because I like to have an idea of what's going on in the scene and to see who sucks/who doesn't, who can back up there ****/who can't, etc etc.

Plus now I get to talk to you, and thats a nice lil treat. Good to see you're still in the smash scene, NY misses you! Come visit.

Top Bottom