• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOTC Trifecta Finale 11/12

ch33s3

Smash Lord
1: Vinnie ($102) :popo:
2: Will ($51) :dk:
3: Minty ($17) :metaknight: :marth:
4: vVv Cheese ($10) :popo: :dedede:
5: Raptor :yoshi:
5: CoonTail :pt:
7: Ussi :ike:
7: RingOfFire :falco:

----Pools Cutoff---

9: Lunar
9: Thunderstorm :luigi:
9: Sama :luigi:
9: vVv Sun Down :dedede:
13: BMO
13: Biddy
13: Apple :olimar:
13: Neptune
17: Vanilla
17: vVv Tox :diddy:

Low turnout, but fun. Help me with characters, pretty sure payouts are correct.

Vinnie

Smash Master
1: Vinnie ($102) :popo::peach:
2: Will ($51) :marth::dk2:
3: Minty ($17) :metaknight::snake::wolf::popo:
4: vVv Cheese ($10) :popo: :dedede:
5: Raptor :yoshi2:
5: CoonTail :pt::dedede:
7: Ussi :ike:
7: RingOfFire :falco:

----Pools Cutoff---

9: Lunar :falco:
9: Thunderstorm :luigi2:
9: Sama :luigi2:
9: vVv Sun Down :dedede:
13: BMO :gw:
13: Biddy
13: Apple :olimar:
13: Neptune
17: Vanilla :fox::luigi2:
17: vVv Tox :diddy:
This is all I know.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
I didn't win any games with marth

my characters were:

mk, snake, wolf, ics, DK

Luigisama

Smash Champion
1: Vinnie good stuff vinnie. I better not see any dropped grabs at poly. :3
2: Will once again thanks for driving me, raptor, bmo, and SGTW to this. Your sonic music is hype :3. Also I hope you can solve those Mu dilemmas and Lol you're traffic rage is too godly.
3: Minty Good stuff for placing so high after a long break. you and viva are too funny.
4: vVv Cheese ggs lol first time I've been D3 standing grabbed. Trifecta bonus points ftw.
5: Raptor You bloshi and your mozzarella sticks addiction.:yoshi:
5: CoonTail lol you and viva are just too funny. Nice job on placing. Also lol at you for promising Minty about that thing.
7: Ussi oh wow an ike main in jersey. I didn't get to play you and lol BRAWL ACHIEVEMENT YOU HAVE LANDED THE 3849347348349347 FSMASH ON RAPTOR
7: RingOfFire Olimar to falco. I like the change I think it helped.

----Pools Cutoff---

9: Thunderstorm lol ggs. Shoruyken only luigi dittos is so boss. Nice job in pools I really think you learned a lot at this tourney. You cheat in yuigioh. :p
13: BMO dang looks like the rust got to you. I should have friendly you for a bit before pools maybe it might have helped you un rust. Sonic on itouch? haxs
13: Apple ggs man.
Viva: lol NO DOUBLES??? aw shucks looks like you can't get carried. :( jk lol Lrn2yuigioh my man Thunda drillbur. lol I can't believe that guy cheated against you in that yuigioh tourney. can't wait to see you again and the next time I ask you to "hit" me I better get cards. :@

SGTW: I hope you enjoyed the tourney and you really should do those drawings for apex. I'm sure they will come out fine. Pink yoshi was violated. :p

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Didn't kimchi go to jersey tourneys back in the day?

I'm in south jersey (mt holly) so 2 hour trips alone :s aren't really my cup of tea.. I need to find people I can car pool :/

That said, I have 1 replay saved from the 9 games Raptor and I played in MMs, (2 sets we played, he won the first, i won the 2nd set) Game 1 from the 2nd set, i'll prob upload it later

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
2: Will: ggs, sorry about ragequitting game 2. Your Marth was destroying me xD
3: Minty: dat snake
5: Raptor: ike fsmash magnet :troll:
5: CoonTail: ggs. You make me wanna use Squirtle in one-stock events even more lol
7: Ussi: Oh wow, you were the Ike that I was watching play Raptor. Who knew xD
9: Sama: weegee dittos too good. We gotta get out of pools next time lol
13: Biddy: ggs, nice TL. Keep getting out to tourneys, it's definitely helping me :D
17: vVv Tox: ggs. You should try to use bananas more with Diddy, it'll really help out.
Viva: It was fun playing childrens card games. Let's play again at apex or something :D

SGTW: I hope you enjoyed the tourney and you really should do those drawings for apex. I'm sure they will come out fine. Pink yoshi was violated. :p
Wait was he the guy with the amazing drawings? He should definitely do some art for apex. What I saw was sooooo good

Also, Biddy used TL.

Top Bottom