• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dimensions-Reboot of the TAER series

mikeray4

Smash Ace
1: fatal ($88.00):snake:
2: Adam Gibson half man half machine all man (In case you still don't know by now, mikeray4)($48.00):snake: :mariobrawl:
3: Bizkit ($16.00):snake:
4: Bloodcross ($8.00):snake:
5: Riot:zelda:
5: Pelca:diddy: :fox: :falco:
7: TV :diddy: :rob: :gwbrawl:
7: Hinkage :dazwa:
9: Chef Fox
9: Watkins
9: mechawarrior
9: Fear
13: Brandon
13: Birdman
13: Myth
13: Marlex
17: Devon

1: Pelca+BC ($56.00)
2: I AM THE MIKERAY, OWNER OF TEEVEE (The ACTUAL champ Adam Gibson + Teevee) ($24.00)
3: Sails+Watkins=BFFL ()
4: Icylight+Bizkit
5: Jordan+Karis
5: PK+Riot
7: Koons+Chris
7: Mecha+hinkage

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Nice job with your placing Mike. Keep it up

mikeray4

Smash Ace
shout outs to digital saviors for having an awesome venue and letting us use it.
expect another one of my tourneys there in late Jan/Early Feb

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
The venue fee was a little pricier than I would have liked, but it was a cozy little place. I liked the chairs; would attend again.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I'm mad that no one is mad

Maybe if I leave some shoutouts butthurt will happen

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Shoutouts
1: fatal ($88.00)-I can't think of anything to say to you. Besides "hella nice games and good job taking first big matt" Of course "big matt" has to be said
2: Adam Gibson half man half machine all man (In case you still don't know by now, mikeray4)($48.00)
3: Bizkit ($16.00)-Wow you took a set off me, I'm sorta impressed....you did ok for an old timer. ANYWAY what's your new plan for keeping me out of the top 3 next ranking period?
4: Bloodcross ($8.00)-I honestly think that in a couple months(maybe less time) your snake will outplace/beat bizkit's.
5: Riot-I hate Zelda. You KNOW i hate zelda. and lmao at me dying to din's fire
5: Pelca - Is the era of pelca over?
7: TV-We had a great team(only the diddy+snake), next time we team, I wont SD every single match
7: Hinkage-lmao. "NO YOU CAN'T FRIENDLY BLOODCROSS, YOU MADE IT TO GRANDFINALS, YOU'VE PLAYED ENOUGH FOR TODAY"
9: Chef Fox-Sorry about not adding you to the bracket, I hope I made up for it
9: Watkins-I'm really torn about you coming to this tournament....actually not really, you have not and will not ever affect my life. lmao, good job placing below hinkage when MK is banned.
9: mechawarrior-Not that bad of a placing for being "dead" for so long
9: Fear- next time beat bloodcross, Thnkz for comming
13: Brandon-ggs,Thnkz for comming
13: Birdman-Thnkz for comming
13: Myth-Thnkz for comming, sails sukz lmao
13: Marlex-Thnkz for comming
17: Devon-Thnkz for coming

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
1: fatal ($88.00) - Always good to see you. Always bad to play you. =P
2: mikeray4)($48.00) - Close games! Hopefully I'll have you next time. I had fun playing you and you ran a good tournament.
7: TV - Haven't seen you in a while, nice to see you at a tourney again. Still wondering why you didn't go ROB but our matches were close ggs.
Everyone else I played - I forgot your names since this is the first time I've seen you. I'll remember better next time. I thought you guys would be randoms and easy matches, but you were actually very good.

So Fatal

Smash Master
2: Adam Gibson half man half machine all man (In case you still don't know by now, mikeray4)($48.00) - *Shock* thanks for actually being chill for once, good tournament.
3: Bizkit ($16.00)- Idk if you stepped it up or I got to cocky but ggs
4: Bloodcross ($8.00)- we didn't play for once, yay haha
5: Riot- yeah I hate playing you a lot haha good to see you :)
5: Pelca - tough luck man we need to get you some practice again
7: TV- step it up bro
13: Marlex- GGS man you have a lot of potential

this was fun, wish I coulda made it in times for dubz, cya next time

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts
9: Watkins-I'm really torn about you coming to this tournament....actually not really, you have not and will not ever affect my life. lmao, good job placing below hinkage when MK is banned.
I don't really hold any grudge against you Mike, I'm just greatly annoyed at basically everything you say on the internet so I block and ignore you. You can be butthurt about it, and I can not attend future TAERs, if you'd like.

It's like, whatever man .-.

Almo

Smash Ace
I don't really hold any grudge against you Mike, I'm just greatly annoyed at basically everything you say on the internet so I block and ignore you. You can be butthurt about it, and I can not attend future TAERs, if you'd like.

I like this. Sup Watkins?

Results are hilarious with snake. GJ Mike. GJ Bloodcross

mikeray4

Smash Ace

I'm letting you save face. Just like I always do, so stop trying to make something big out of some lulz trolling.

Top Bottom