• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aggressive Smash, 11/19/11 brawl/melee Omaha, NE

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Results:

Brawl Doubles Round Robin

1 Team Knightmare [Joker Skizm] ($30) :snake: :gw: (4-0)
2 M(o)re Wang!!!! [Wang MegaRobMan] ($20) :wolf: :luigi2: (3-1)
3 IDK, the asian Sinsation [CBK ResTy] :dedede: :pikachu: (2-2)
4 Team Name :kirby: :sheik:
5 Beast Phazer :pit: :wolf:

Then Joker scared everyone away :(

Melee Doubles

We didn't do them because there would have been 2 teams :/

Brawl Singles Round Robin

1 Joker :snake: (8-0) $25
2 Tyser :dedede: (7-1) $15
3 MRM :wolf: :link: (6-2) $5
4 CBK :pikachu:
5 Wang :luigi:
6 JBM :marth:
7 Schizm :gw: :popo:
8 Sm3esh :peach: :jiggs:
9 Yosh :kirby: :dk:

Melee Singles Round Robin

1 JBM :marth: (10-0) $30 (didn't take the 1's)
2 Sm3esh :dk: :falcon: (9-1) $15 (didn't take the 1's)
3 Tyser :samus: :fox: (8-2) $5
4 MRM :sheik: (6-4) (took a game off everyone but Tyser and Bolun :mad:)
5 Majik :ganondorf:(5-5)
6 Schizm :peach: (5-5)
7 CBK :falcon: (4-6
8 Bolun :fox: :falco: :marth: (3-7)
9 Yosh :yoshi: :drmario: (3-7)
10 SSJ3 :fox: (1-9)
11 Wang :luigi: (0-10)

Or something like that :p

Thanks for coming!

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Devon played falcon in GFs.

I find it funny that the only match i lost was against Sheik. Guess im just gonna solely learn spacies for that matchup or ditto.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Shouts-

@Randoms-Thanks for coming, Sorry joker was scary and we didn't seem very organized, it's a basement tournament and we were planning on being there for a while. Sucks that MDSmith didn't show and give the 2 of you rides later but it's tough. Also, thanks for bringing a girl, some of the guys there hadn't ever seen one of those so up close.

@Disaster Master-Quit being Tyser.

@KS Melee-Probably a decent decision not to come, JBM would have whooped you.

@GameGenie-You are silly.

@MK Mike-That redhead was free and you didn't even slam the deal shut, she was all like "OMG that gui iz so hawt, is he single, I bet he's got a big d!ck." You failed me. You failed me.

@Joker-I'm not sure if I can make your tourney if it's the 10th, but for different reasons than before, I could do it on the 3rd still, however, probably. Good work absolutely dominating me. I'd been practicing Olimar this week to get ready for Tyser, tbh I didn't even get too hyped up mentally to play against you because I don't have people to play against to get me ready to play you. Apparently JBM has been playing in his basement, and if Tyser actually decides he wants to play brawl (when he's drunk) I might attempt to get to the point where I'm good enough to beat you.
:toonlink::drmario:Have fun making the combo video.

@Tyser-Doesn't watch enough South Park apparently. Tizzr, I'm pretty sure this is the routine for you.

Step 1-Don't play against Rob in brawl
Step 2-Enter Rob tournament
Step 3-???????
Step 4-Profit
Step 5-Tell Rob he's gonna play Brawl vs Rob
Step 6-Quit Brawl until next tournament
Step 7-repeat steps 2-6

I'd be fine with this if you came and played melee, but you don't even come play melee either anymore :(

At least I actually learned that D3 has moves other than grab and bair at this tournament. And I learned that Waddle's aren't as useless as I thought they were.

Also, I hate the above internet meme, they got it wrong, there are only 3 steps, yet somewhere the joke got lost in translation.

@CBK-Pikachu is gay. There, I finally figured out something I can make fun of you about. GG's, I hate platform camping like that, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. You watched a couple of funny internet videos, which is nice since Mike decided to play only stupid ****.

@Wang-Your stache is pretty awesome, had fun playing friendlies against you, you spot dodge more than Bpow does, and I want to tell you to quit, but a lot of times it just made me get impatient so I would just come at you aggro as **** instead of waiting and camping, so the jury is still out on it. Good work in teams vs CBK and Tyser especially, you got them off me when I needed it the most.

@JBM-You surprised me pretty hard in brawl, I already told you how I felt about the match (he should have won 1 of them and he has a habit of DI'ing down imo), we should practice that more than we have been, as in we should actually play it. And I didn't know i was the only one to take a game off you, I had potential for a while to have won it but I still can't SH when it matters the most.

@Schizm-I'm quite impressed by your knowledge of hentai and other ballsdeep things. I feel lucky to have beaten you in melee, those matches were hella close, thank goodness you plucked that :bomb: on my respawn. You got warmed up to tackle the others, we should play more melee, your peach is pretty legit.

@Sm3esh-You should all know that even though the record book says Sm3esh won, it was :yoshis: cloud's win :p I learned a lot about DK's options OOS, that's for sure. Keep that Jiggs up in brawl and we'll have a good LT community.
*Note: Sm3esh would body me in melee if he played a high tier.

@Yosh-You made good on your promise of entering brawl and melee so your sins have been absolved. Hopefully next time we'll have time for Low Tiers and you'll have enough christmas decorations for the holidays.

@Majik-I think this proves you need to come play more games, right? Yep! Also you should play more brawl, it's the best game in the series for getting better at video games and life.

on the other side of the spectrum...

@Bolun-I WANT A REMATCH! :/ I can now make the john about playing melee when I'm in brawl mode. If you would have stayed I think you would have gotten 3rd.

SSJ3-Turn that frown upside down, cowboy! You almost got me that 2nd match, good **** on actually showing up after work, a billion others didn't.

I'm out of steam, had fun, hope everyone loved the cheese dip and cute cats!

MaJiK

Smash Ace
"@Majik-I think this proves you need to come play more games, right? Yep! Also you should play more brawl, it's the best game in the series for getting better at video games and life."

..... i figured u out though dude
you're me.... me me me. only with a better char

i can fix that :grin:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So you're saying you should come to games more to learn a new character, defaulting to my initial statement?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Rob, if you have DDD issues, why not just learn the ditto? It's such a horrendous matchup and is just a crapshoot 50/50 because of the infinite.

It would be better than losing every time.

Or you could CT him.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I tried playing Olimar, the first match I probably should have won but I have no D3 exp. so I didn't know being trapped between a waddle dee and D3 isn't a place you want to be. Rhymed.

I might stick with that before I resort to going D3 vs D3. I'd rather learn Ice Climbers than play D3 or Falco. Both those characters are gay as ****.

Top Bottom