• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan Happy Smashgivings Tournament

ShawnCanada

Smash Rookie
Next Level Lan Presents: Happy Smashgivings

Congrats to all the winners.

Doubles:
1: Going In (Hrnut, Guru)
2: Team We In There (Seibrik, Nick Riddle)
3: Ha Huuuh (Xaltis, DJ Jack)
4: Megazord formation (Gdx, Dfear)
5: Gentle Retreat (ScaryLB59, Trump)
5: Moriya Shrine (MamPam, Fidel Cashflow)
7: Illicit Stars (Fyre, Kyon)
7: Faster than the speed of Ather (Ryo, TruBlu)
9: Team Theory Craft (CJ, exdeath)
9: Are U In Yet? (Micaelis, DRN)
9: We Wear What We Sow (Brianna, Ipressea)
9: Honey Badgers Dont give a ****! (Monk, Mlorinzo)
13: Revenge of the Care Bears (Flea, Player3)
13: Muscles Glasses Rainbow Dashes (Mink, D-Torr)
13: Arctic Expansion (Arctic, O-Neg)
13: Medusa (RexFox, 420z)

Bracket:

Singles:
1: Seibrik
2: Nickriddle
3: Xaltis
4: Ryo
5: mink
5: Mampam
7: 4GOD
7: 2dJeff
9: DRN
9: Micaels
9: Trump
9: Puma
13: ScaryLB59
13: RadJr
13: GDX
13: Drew
17: @TorresDaBessTZV
17: Dfear
18: Fyre
19: DJ Jack
19: Sensei
19: kyon
19: WizzRobe
19: EXDeath
25: Player 3
25: TruBlue
25: Italian Mink
25: Flea
25: Crush
25: Renki
31: Adam
31: Admiral Funk
31: Jazz
31: Michael
31: O-
31: Brianna
37: KDB
37: Monk

Brackets:

C.J.

Smash Master
#9 is "Puma" not "Kuma."

2: Nickriddle- Plain yellow mustard is boring! It's not bad... just not as good as other ones.
4: Ryo- Always one of my favorite people to play. See you soon!
5: Mampam- Quit getting 5th!
7: 4GOD- Great fun playing you! I love that MU and I always enjoy playing it. IC are gay. Playing the same one three times in tourny is really really gay.
9: Trump- I have to tell you things about teams things next time I see you. Stay more mobile vs ZSS. IC are gay.
13: ScaryLB59- Just a bump in the rode. We'll work on things like always =)
13: RadJr- Good job taking a game off of Riddle. Quit losing to IC!
13: GDX- Always a pleasure seeing you.
19: kyon- Next tourny I go to, you should bring YGO decks and teach me the new metagame. If it's as diverse as you say, I may start playing again. Maybe.
19: WizzRobe- I still have no idea where you came from but you're hella impressive.
19: EXDeath- Fun teaming with you =)
25: Player 3- Finally got to meet you in person. Next time we shall bring instruments and play video game music.
25: Italian Mink- 6 stocks as puff in Ganon challenge? No big deal, just Mink.
25: Renki- Welcome back!
31: Admiral Funk- Good job vs Jeff. Glad you came to a tourny finally.

Player-3

Smash Hero
shoutouts to mink for being godlike

shoutouts to dfear for being a troll

1: Seibrik - you so punny
2: Nickriddle - you're pretty awesome
3: Xaltis - ha huuuue
7: 4GOD - you'll get them next time, sucks you had to play DDD vs IC so many times
9: DRN - fox dittos are stupid yo
9: Micaels - thanks for letting me pick up the ticket and go to this, it was awesome and i really appreciate it
9: Trump - da bess fox
9: Puma - one day i will beat snake
13: ScaryLB59 - mario party 4 da bess
17: Dfear - so troll, so troll, didn't even play league like you said we would
19: EXDeath - good money match, i wish i had known all that stuff fox can do to olimar during the matches haha
25: Player 3 - bad
25: Italian Mink - you're awesome, so awesome
25: Flea - good **** with the toon link bro, you'll get them next time
31: Michael - THE BEST FALCON! so patient!

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Can someone get on the character usage for this one?

Singles:
1: Seibrik ($133) :metaknight:
2: Nickriddle ($76) :zerosuitsamus:
3: Xaltis ($38) :falco:
4: Ryo ($19) :ike:

Roller

Smash Legend
Damnnnn, Mink going in. 5th??? Good stuff, though I have to say your bracket looked a bit easier than some other people's. =s

GDX only 13th? =o

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Hate to say it but 5th place Mink is actually Snipa.

Italian Mink was actual Mink lol.

Tournament was awesome and as you put it Cj, just another bump in the road. Shoutouts at some point.

:phone:

C.J.

Smash Master
Who had the black wii that was set-up over by the Marvel TV? It had Ed/DRN's pool on it.

Can someone get on the character usage for this one?

Singles:
1: Seibrik ($133)
2: Nickriddle ($76)
3: Xaltis ($38)
4: Ryo ($19)
[COLLAPSE="For John#s"]1: Seibrik MK
2: Nickriddle ZSS
3: Xaltis Falco
4: Ryo Ike
5: mink/Snipa IC
5: Mampam Diddy Snake
7: 4GOD DDD
7: 2dJeff IC
9: DRN ZSS
9: Micaels Wario
9: Trump Fox
9: Puma DDD Snake
13: ScaryLB59 Shielda
13: RadJr Snake
13: GDX Diddy
13: Drew Falco
17: @TorresDaBessTZV ZSS
17: Dfear Diddy
18: Fyre Pit
19: DJ Jack Falco
19: Sensei
19: kyon Peach
19: WizzRobe Marth
19: EXDeath MK Olimar
25: Player 3 Marth Fox MK
25: TruBlue Sonic
25: Italian Mink Puff
25: Flea Tink
25: Crush Ike
25: Renki Sheik
31: Admiral Funk Samus
31: Jazz Snake
31: O- Sheik
31: Brianna Pit
37: Monk Mario[/COLLAPSE]

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
just wanted to do some quick overall shoutouts

thank u to everryyyyone i played friendlies with, it really made a difference and i feel as tho i improved more at this tourny then the past 5 combined!

i really hope everyone i played, and critiqued, had a good time and feel that i've helped them improve in some way, im really starting to see FL put some real effort into improving and im seeing results

thanks to all the GA people that came down! way to represent! so sorry fl is just too good for ya'll

DRN plz plz link me to whereever u bought that hat from! gg's in the mm's, and please pay 4god the 5 bucks i owe him from bodying me in the falco/ddd mm. Falco's def. a character im looking into playing more seriously in the near future

everyone in sfl made me proud, ESP Leo and taylor for putting in MAD work in singles, people who don't rly practice the game at all and still making GA and CFL (respectively) look mad free

i would like to see a mm between taylor and jeff personally, without mk to see how that would go.

then another mm with mk dittoes, cuz as we all know mk dittoes are the only true determiner of skill

michalis (hope i spelled that right) keep puttin in mad work with ur wario, it's really good! u rly punish people for not being on point even for a second with those farts, u just have to learn to abuse his shield/grabs more! i know it can be scary cuz alot of characters can eff wario up with grabs, but don't let that remove the option from u competely cuz that'll just hurt u more than the punish the opponent might get itself! (hope that makes sense...) as always, it was great talking to you, and i'm REALLY pleased to see the improvement from the last time that i stayed at ur place :)
anytime u guys (Ga) wana hit some beaches, lemme know and i'll house ya'll in miami :D

Good stuff to p-3 for bein the only person in my pool to take a match from me!

errrrrrrrrrr

riddle, one day when i'm allowed to use my main in teams, we may actually win a tourny, until then i think im just gona stick to strictly wario/ddd....

cant wait for more vids to come

to anyone else i forgot, it was good seeing/talking to/playing all of you!

hopefully there can be another nll before apex and mk will be allowed in teams so i can get some real teams practice before apex :p

and thanks to all those that voted not to ban mk, it really made an improvment in my mk, and i think it'll show come apex

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Shoutouts to Seibrik

Thanks for being so free in dubs....Sorry he chose not to split riddle. Considering you were carrying the team.

One day when MKs banned you'll never get first In dubs if I can help it :)

For that matter, singles too if you don't think so MM any of your seconds that take more skill than MK(any character in the game, pretty much) Vs. My characters? Your falco vs my D3?

True Blue

Smash Lord
There were sooooo many name errors and junk. Can't look through this thread without finding them lol. So confusing lol. Though had fun playing everyone! Twas super fun! Wish I could have played all the Georgia people in friendlies....

And wish I could have finished my pool first so I could have gotten some sleep and not swerved everywhere on the highway on the way back home almost killing me, Ryo, Arctic, and O-..... Man that should be a rule for next time. The drivers should be allowed to finish there pools first so they can get a nap in. Maybe? I mean sounds legit and would save lives. lol

Anyways can't wait for the next tourney. And Xaltis we need to get our Ditto matches on! Sonic and Falco's!

Mampam

Smash Ace
1: Seibrik - charlie sheen
2: Nickriddle - ill protect you
3: Xaltis - now that i know how dirty u play in kirby airride, ill be ready next time, i never use to play like that, good **** on stopping the dyick though
4: Ryo - still placing, and only losing to ranked players, so you can just shake this one off
5: Snipa - fun teaming was fun, we need more faith tho =(
good **** on freeing me up, with dem ic's xD and lol at u vs 4god
5: Mampam - eh...... still placing top 5, but gotta aim for higher
7: 4GOD - the curse of snipa, and sorry about mk, i voted for the ban, in witch you if he had been, you would've 2-0d me >.>
7: 2dJeff - thats what can happen when you main ics lol
9: DRN - next time 25% of my attention wont be on another match lol, good **** anyway xD
9: Micaels - i really wanted to play u
9: Trump - the curse of 2-d and renki...... well find a way
9: Puma - sucks we had to play =( next time
13: ScaryLB59 - just a bad tourney
13: GDX - what happened?
13: Drew
17: @TorresDaBessTZV - nice seeing you
17: Dfear - stay free in the ditto xD
18: Fyre - ): it happens, nice seeing you tho
19: DJ Jack didnt see this coming.......
19: Sensei - nice seeing you
19: kyon - i was so happy when i
19: EXDeath - sorry about something i cant control :(
25: Player 3 - nice meeting you, wanted to play you too
25: TruBlue - gotta get on that x/espy status
25: Italian Mink
25: Flea - ggs in tourney, i wanted to meet miles too lol
25: Crush - hope you learned alot from ryo lol
25: Renki - nice seeing you
31: Jazz - nice seeing you
31: Michael - didnt expect you to go lol, still manly, u did really well some matches
31: Brianna <33333
37: Monk - good **** on still coming out

Mampam

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to Seibrik

Thanks for being so free in dubs....Sorry he chose not to split riddle. Considering you were carrying the team.

One day when MKs banned you'll never get first In dubs if I can help it :)

For that matter, singles too if you don't think so MM any of your seconds that take more skill than MK(any character in the game, pretty much) Vs. My characters? Your falco vs my D3?

we are all aiming for the same thing...... :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

cant wait to see who starting winning everything w/o mk, will it still be ryo? i wouldn't be mad if so lol

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
twas also the first time me and him ever teamed, and you and ur bro greatly outweighed us in team exp, and thus deserving the win.

weather that'd happen again or not... eh

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
1: Seibrik - Nice seeing you again, your MK is always fun to watch!
2: Nickriddle - cool meeting you and watching your zss. good stuff!
4: Ryo - one of my favorite Fl players ever. da bess IKE ( san who? lol ) and fun doubles match!
5: mink(Snipa) - THOSE icys ! GGs in pools i wish i knew that MU, Ga needs ic mains
5: Mampam - GGs in pools man ! ill tell miles i met u ^.^
7: 4GOD - idk why we were in the same pool but whatever. thanks for coaching me and the nicest guy EVER. Ga needs icys so we can learn then MU
7: 2dJeff - Nice chilling with you hope we get to plays someday!
9: DRN - Chas !! so fun hanging out with u this weekend and doing the ganon challenge xD
9: Micaels - SUDOKU masta! u played really well at this yo, almost there man, u should be ready for apex for sure
13: GDX - cool chilling with u and stuff,if u ever some to Ga let me know in advance so i can house u or something!
13: Drew - Funny guy , cool car ride to the venue
19: kyon - best peach i ever played, cant believe i almost beat u in pools man. next time for sure, i wanna team with u someday! great sportsmanship as well
19: EXDeath - fun MM manlearn dat TL MU! beast GnW in dubs.
25: Player 3 - dat smexy fox :3 and good stuff taking a game off of seibrik
25: TruBlue - amazing sonic , im soo making a trip to gainsville with outlaw next time he comes down!
25: Italian Mink -your my favorite Fl smasher ever <3, ur cool to chill with outside of smash too and thanks for housing me and the rest of Ga and getting us to the bus stop RIGHT ON TIME. your a boss
31: Jazz - nice to finally meet u man, my good ol wifi friend
31: Michael - dat FALCON is soo good, kudos to u for reppin ur char

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
fun tourney

I had the first round loss to Michael of georgia. It went to game 3 against his wario, and I would be more upset about it, but I went :gw: game 2 (after winning game 1). Why? Dunno, felt like doing it at the time. Oh well. HE also had some sick fart reads game 3, in which i couldn't help but quell my salt with being impressed at the reading rainbow kills

Then I went a few rounds in losers before getting to Jeff, which I help train, so im pretty proud for him to beat me. A teacher should be the happiest when the student shows them up :laugh:

but im not sweating my placing at all. Lost to good players, so I ain't even mad. Kinda heated we only had 6 setups though. wish we had more.

shoutouts to those who played marvel on my setup so I could watch. I saw some sexy frank west from that one guy with glasses

shoutouts to my boy wizzrobe for holding it down in pools, i hear. TO get 4th in your pool is very impressive considering who was in it, and how long you've been playing compared to them. keep it up bro!

shoutouts to all who were able to make it, especially the new players such as adam. hope you can come to future events as well

shoutouts to georgia in general for coming. In all my days of travel your state has been the nicest and most helpful to me, so I definitely appreciate the visit. Sorry I couldn't personally pick you up myself Friday, but I had other matters to attend to

unfortunately my two-NLL dubs winning streak was ended this tourney. Gotta pick that back up next time :laugh:

Edit: btw we need to get pool results from this

2-DJeff

Smash Master
fun tourney

I had the first round loss to Michael of georgia. It went to game 3 against his wario, and I would be more upset about it, but I went :gw: game 2 (after winning game 1). Why? Dunno, felt like doing it at the time. Oh well. HE also had some sick fart reads game 3, in which i couldn't help but quell my salt with being impressed at the reading rainbow kills

Then I went a few rounds in losers before getting to Jeff, which I help train, so im pretty proud for him to beat me. A teacher should be the happiest when the student shows them up :laugh:

but im not sweating my placing at all. Lost to good players, so I ain't even mad. Kinda heated we only had 6 setups though. wish we had more.

shoutouts to those who played marvel on my setup so I could watch. I saw some sexy frank west from that one guy with glasses

shoutouts to my boy wizzrobe for holding it down in pools, i hear. TO get 4th in your pool is very impressive considering who was in it, and how long you've been playing compared to them. keep it up bro!

shoutouts to all who were able to make it, especially the new players such as adam. hope you can come to future events as well

shoutouts to georgia in general for coming. In all my days of travel your state has been the nicest and most helpful to me, so I definitely appreciate the visit. Sorry I couldn't personally pick you up myself Friday, but I had other matters to attend to

unfortunately my two-NLL dubs winning streak was ended this tourney. Gotta pick that back up next time :laugh:

Edit: btw we need to get pool results from this
thanks keith i owe it all to you :)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I wish i had 5 teachers.

1: Seibrik - Let's rage in the APEX clubs.
2: Nickriddle - I don't understand the falco MU :(
3: Xaltis
4: Ryo - Work on those meteor cancel bro. I DL'd Zelda btw. O.o
5: mink - Good **** mink.
5: Mampam
7: 4GOD - Thanks for coming out immediately so we could get the bus XD
7: 2dJeff - Good **** jeff.
9: DRN - Dualist was so fun lmao. We need to play more!
9: Micaels - Bro. I wanna come to GA and you guys gotta give me an awesome time.
9: Trump - Wolf/Fox team too good.
9: Puma
13: ScaryLB59 - I hate Zelda. But i like you. And drinking with you shall be epic.
13: GDX - DIDDY KONG :mad:
13: Drew - Wow. Good **** drew.
17: @TorresDaBessTZV - I approve this name.
17: Dfear - Your DK. My Ganon.
18: Fyre - :)
19: DJ Jack - Beer.
19: Sensei - -.-
19: kyon - O.o
19: EXDeath
25: Player 3 - You're wicked cool too man. 4th Seed club!
25: TruBlue
25: Italian Mink - You suck bro.
25: Flea - You're so cool. I'ma go find you on fb.
25: Crush
25: Renki - I know that feel bro.
31: Adam - You. Your'e that guy.
31: Jazz - You didn't seem on your a-game today man.
31: Brianna
37: Monk

Top Bottom