• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE Lyte 2 Results - NYTE Series

Nicknyte

Smash Lord

1: KiraFlax ($90.00)
2: Silly Kyle ($45.00)
3: K9 ($15.00)
4: DarkShifter
5: Yummy
5: Stevo
7: Jane
7: TommyDerMiester
9: Moo
9: :)
9: Rave Remix
9: GV7
13: Level 9
13: Nicknyte
13: Derp
13: Aaven
17: ForteFreak

I am missing the Melee Singles Bracket/Pool and Brawl Pools. If Okami can upload this, that would be great. (We split PCs during the competition to save time.) Likewise, the tournament went alright, but I had some issues with the brawl volunteers at the tournament. The bracket was messed up, and due to some time constraints, I was unable to fix it in time, although it was still early in the tournament. I will not tolerate someone walking over to the PC and clicking Start Bracket without consulting me first because the brackets was horribly made, and I do not want a situation like this to occur in April. I do appreciate everyone's assistance during the tournament though, it was a great help. Ultimately, it is my fault if the tournament gets messed up, not the person who messed up the brackets originally.

Ultimately, I have to give the greatest thank you, and respect to the collective Arizona Smash Community. Everyone listened to me when I spoke, and brought many setups. Its funny, because we started Late, but we finished early, due to massive amount of setups (We had 8 Melee and 8 Brawl!) Hopefully in the future, we can come again together as a community, and stop being as isolated from each other. It was nice to see old friends again.

Thanks to Okami for running Melee, Kira and K9 for running Brawl, and everyone for their participation and patience with me.

I also though the collective MK vote was pretty bad ash.

Sorry to Bryce about all that. :O

Also Spencer and Corey is on my Siht list for next time. You ho's are going down. :D

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Don't forget I'm a co-T.O. of Brawl. ;)

Also, Kyle and Kevin split.

And also:

1: KiraFlax ($76.50) :pit: :rob: :wolf: :lucas:
1: Silly Kyle ($76.50) :peach:
3: K9 ($17.00) :falco:
4: DarkShifter :metaknight:
5: Yummy :snake:
5: Stevo :mario2: :dk2: :marth:
7: Jane :olimar:
7: TommyDerMiester :snake: :falcon:
9: Moo :falco: :metaknight:
9: Smileyface :gw: :marth:
9: Rave Remix :toonlink:
9: GV7 :rob: :lucario: :lucas:
13: Level 9 :ike: :dedede:
13: Nicknyte :luigi2:
13: Derp :luigi2: :olimar: :ness2:
13: Aaven :ike:
17: ForteFreak :toonlink:

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Wow, I feel like a jerk. Thanks for handling the finances and helping out with Brawl as well, RR. I was in a rush while I was typing everything earlier.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I'm always looking to get better, I'd love to play you sometime. Gotta rep that AZ Ike status.

And Smiley I had a blast playing your Peach man, good stuff bro :)

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
Good **** from everyone. Also, if that replay of GV7 trashing my metaknight on brinstar, I'd love to have a copy of it. My friends wanna see someone winning the metaknight struggle.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Haha moo thats like a 1/10 that will happen. Was 1 of the hardest matches ive played. I kept my cool and just tried to stay ahead and also keep my gyro active to help keep cover. Watching videos on fox im learning :)

:phone:

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Lol. I need a projectile. Or platforms I couldnt do anything on smashville. I usually better at that matchup but I just need work in general

:phone:

k9.

Smash Ace
Good stuff to everyone at the tourney.

Also if anyone is planing on going to socal, please let mikehaze know, do to donations.

Playing melee was really fun by the way, i will definetly be back to play some more when i get the chance.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
HEY!! Im not letting this thing go. Was I really supposed to get 51 dollars or 76 because you told me that it was 51 and now it says 76 for the split!!!!! If it is really 76 dollars either you or kyle owes me 25 bucks by the next tournament. I dont know how much you gave kyle or anything if you gave him more or something he owes me and if not then you owe me rave. sorry man but times are hard i need my money.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I really should have verified we had $170 before I split the money >.> I admit it was my fault that I didn't actually do the math (i simply split the remaining money I had in 2, after removing 10% for 3rd place).

I'll go ahead and repay you the money from my own pocket, just so we don't have to make this into an issue.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
That's one thing that could have been done better. We may have gone super fast for Brawl, but we gotta keep **** organized.

And... wtf was up with seeding

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I found the missing money! I happened to have separated the money for 1st and 2nd prior to knowing that you guys would split evenly, so when it came time to split the money I forgot I had done that and simply split the money I had separated for 1st place. ^_^; Both of you will be getting the money you are owed next time I see you. Sorry about that guys, won't happen again. <3

Top Bottom