• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors - November 26, 2011 (Alberta, Canada)

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Doubles

1: Mike was here (KillLock and SuperBoom) ($72.00) :marth: + :snake: / :marth:
2: I hate you, Brandon (Frio and Alphicans) ($36.00) :pikachu2: / :olimar: + :gw:
3: MK QQ (Fiji and Arsenal) ($12.00) :falco: / :marth: + :lucario: / :marth:
4: Speedy Scandal (Limeee and Kuraudo) :snake: / :gw: + :sonic: / :fox:
5: Team Awesome (Ganonlink and Donovan) :pit: + :ike:
5: Don't Worry (Cathy and pyre) :ness2: / :gw: + :wario:

Singles Pools

Pool 1
Alphicans
Frio
Fiji
Kuraudo
Diminisht
Pyre
Donovan

Pool 2
KillLock
SuperBoom
Arsenal
Limeee
Chaos
Yoshara
Ganonlink

Singles Bracket

1: KillLock ($84.00) :marth: / :snake:
2: Alphicans ($42.00) :popo: / :falco: / :gw:
3: SuperBoom ($14.00) :snake: / :marth:
4: Kuraudo :sonic:
5: Arsenal :lucario:
5: Diminisht :marth:
7: Frio :pikachu2: / :olimar:
7: Fiji :falco:
9: Chaos :diddy:
9: Yoshara :wolf:
9: pyre :wario:
9: Limeee :gw: / :marth: / :snake:
13: Donovan :ike:
13: Ganonlink :pit:

Low Tier Crews With One Banned Stage Added Per Team

Team Kill-LOCKED
KillLock :falcon:
Kuraudo :mario2:
Limeee :mario2:
Ganonlink :link2:
Yoshara :falcon:
Added Super Mario Bros.

Team Alphishans
Alphicans :mario2:
Arsenal :zelda:
Frio :jigglypuff:
Fiji :zelda:
lilseph :jigglypuff:
Added Yoshi's Pipes (Melee)

Alphicans vs Limeee
Alphicans wins with 2 stock(s)

Alphicans vs Kuraudo
Alphicans wins with 1 stock(s)

Alphicans vs KillLock
KillLock wins with 2 stock(s)

Arsenal vs KillLock
Arsenal wins with 1 stock(s)

Arsenal vs Yoshara

Arsenal vs Ganonlink

Because Team Kill-Locked got bodied so hard, we switched to a new format of Low Tier doubles crews, with Fiji switched to Team Kill-Locked and teamed with pyre, against lilseph and Frio.

Fiji :zelda:
pyre: :ganondorf:
---
lilseph :jigglypuff:
Frio :jigglypuff:

Team Kill-Locked won 3-2 in the end, after losing the 'official' Low Tier Crew Battle really badly.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
One of the most entertaining streams in a while. Was cool to see Dan playing again, and Luke's ICs were doing really well. Great job to Jack for the win, and to Ash and Brandon for the high placings. ^.^ And Kelvin too, way to get 5th without MK. =0

Low tier crews was brutal though. lmao

:005:

lilseph

Smash Ace
Can you take IIIIRick off my tag please? I haven't used that tag for over a year now and quite frankly its not even funny anymore >.>

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I was doing well with them up until GFs. Once I get them consistent I got these tournaments for sure! Come@me Jack.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Yo, that was a siiiiiick tourney. Videos are uploading now, since I only edited a ton last night and didn't feel like leaving my computer running overnight (I sleep next to it).

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I was doing well with them up until GFs. Once I get them consistent I got these tournaments for sure! Come@me Jack.
It's definitely a different story facing your ICs now that they're actually a secondary of yours rather then training them up. It was too late for me by the time I was smartening up at the end of our third set (seriously. three times in a row. how did we wind up on the same side of the bracket in winners)

But this'll be great playing them more often and getting the proper MU-experience and staying sharp. If you don't play against ICs for a long time it can really screw you over. Good stuff, Luke.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
My sopo is pretty beast guys. If there was an option just to play as him I'd enter singles using sopo... AND WIN!

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
Rather than doing a shoutout to everyone, i'm gonna be lazy and only do a couple:

Arsenal: Man our matches were getting pretty close, i'm gonna learn that lucario matchup and best you next time so watch out! gg's!
Kuraudo: I always have so much fun playing against you, i'm gonna play diddy at a faster level next tourney so I hope you can keep up!

The Arsenal

Smash Cadet
gg's really fun tourney

lmfao at low tier dubz... u guys actually got to play on both banned stages that u guys chose

mario bros stage ftw

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Cool to see Boom back for 1 tourney. Looks like top 3 in AB is up to the luck of the bracket, especially given how equal the 3 of you are.

(To my understanding the 3 of you both won and lost to each other this tourney xD).

Congrats.

Shoutouts to Kuraudo, Arsenal, Fiji, Pyre, Yoshara, & Frio :).

I don't know the rest of you : (

Top Bottom