• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOM 15 Results! 11/26/11

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Only a couple people showed up for Melee, and not enough people wanted to do doubles. Lee and I split, he won Winner's Finals. Characters shown may not be entirely accurate, as I didn't see every single match.

Brawl Singles
$5 entry, 12 entrants
1: Lee Martin ($27.00) :metaknight: :dedede:
2: JNig ($27.00) :warioc: :diddy:
3: BSP ($6.00) :sonic:
4: Li-D :falco:
5: Batto :metaknight:
5: Gunner :pikachu2:
7: V :peach:
7: Skaterbaj :dedede: :snake: :metaknight:
9: Benji :ike:
9: Adam! :metaknight:
9: BSL :olimar: :luigi2:
9: PJizy :random:

Savon

Smash Ace
No idea who the random not usual LA people are, but what happened Adam?

Also BSP good **** bro. I see you going hard.

:phone:

'V'

Smash Lord
I feel like I could've tied with Batto, but I actually had to fight him and lost, so... I feel like I played really well in general, though.

Also, apparently I "*****" Adam. Oh well...

Peach is awesome.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Wow, Adam got bodied. Why u using MK? Stick to the Kongs. Glad to see FL made it, wish I could have gone. Good **** Gunner and BSP!

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Sorry for not starting to upload some vids sooner, but 2 jobs + Skyrim = no life lol. I got 5 vids uploading right now as I post.

And now SHOUTOUTS!

Lee- I just can't get that last damn kill, or keep a lead. Gotta work on that next time.
BSP- Quit downloading me!
Li-D- Don't worry so much about me, now you have BSP to worry about!
Batto- I was thinking you had a chance to beat BSP, seeing that you beat Brawlman at LOST. Maybe next time!
Gunner- We're all seeing your improvements! Keep it up!
V- Thanks for beating Adam, hopefully he'll wise up a bit. Keep reppin that Peach!
Skaterbaj, Pjizy, and Benji- Thank you guys SOOOOOO much for showing up! I hope you guys can return for more LA tournies, even if it's just NOMs!
Adam- Son, I am disappoint.
BSL- Glad you could make it, you should come around more often!
Lafayette- Flake city!

Top Bottom