• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Be Smashin 2 *12/3/11* Port Charlotte, FL

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
We Be Smashin 2

12/3/11
19 Entrants
Port Charlotte Florida

$5.00 entry fee

Doubles

1: Salty Squad (2DJeff & GDX) ($45.50)
2: Gentle Retreat (Trump & Ed) ($17.50)
3: Let Kyon do it All (Kyon & Gallax) ($7.00)
4: Robotic Operating Boss (L BOSS & ******)
5: Garlic Flavored Bananas (SSGuy & Veggi)
5: Back of the Oven (BDJoe & Abscent)
7: Homebound (Chops & Gene)

Bracket:

Singles Results

1: Gallax ($46.00) :snake: / :marth: / :pikachu2:
2: Trump ($19.00) :fox:
3: Kyon ($14.00) :peach:
4: LBoss ($10.0) :luigi2:
5: Ed ($5.00) :zelda: / :sheik: (Won playoff for 5th place)
6: GDX :diddy: / :wario:
7: Mink :zerosuitsamus:
7: 2DJeff :popo:
9: ****** :rob:
9: Veggi :mario2:
9: BDJoe :pikachu2:
9: TRA :marth:
13: Viper :falco:
13: Abscent :diddy:
13: Nova :marth:
13: SSGuy :wario:
17: Shinibu :snake:
17: JuanShotKill :ness2: / :dedede:
17: Snope :wolf:

Bracket:

Low Tier

1: ScaryLB59 ($16.00) :zelda:
2: Veggie ($5.00) :mario2:
3: Mink ($3.00) :jigglypuff:
4: Gallax :mario2: / :link2:
5: SSGuy :mario2:
5: Viper :ganondorf:
7: 2DJeff :bowser2:
7: GDX :mario2:

Bracket:

It was a very fun event guys thanks for coming out!

The videos will be coming up on this thread with in the week.

Shout out to Game Zion for donating $84.00 to FGCU's APEX fund

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
1: Gallax ($46.00) :snake: / :marth: / :pikachu2: - Good **** mike. I'm glad even though i'm not a high caliber player, you listen to me when i point out things you're doing wrong man. Good win. No unranked losses, +1 PR :D
2: Trump ($19.00) :fox: - You did so good this tournament man. So good. We need to sit down and play. If my car wasn't so salty ( ;) ) then i would have been down to play more.
3: Kyon ($14.00) :peach: - Gary. You're hilarious. Your peach is dirty. Good job with your wins. Sorry about those PR points.. ;)....
I'm bad
4: LBoss ($10.0) :luigi2: - Didn't get to play you this time. Maybe it's for the better. Hahaha.
5: Ed ($5.00) :zelda: / :sheik: (Won playoff for 5th place) - Zelda, you scary. Thanks for sitting down and having a few matches with me. I can finally get some high caliber Zelda/Puff matches online. I'm excited to MP with you at APEXXXXX
6: GDX :diddy: / :wario: - :glare: diddy kong is dumb. You need to teach me the ways.
7: Mink :zerosuitsamus: - Why you so bad? ****in' scrub.
7: 2DJeff :popo: - Sorry for talkin' during your match bro. Thanks for coming, it was good seeing you.
9: ****** :rob: - Good job beatin' viper.
9: Veggi :mario2: - :glare: mario's dumb. You're SO good though. We need to play more mari-puff so i can get the MU down.
9: BDJoe :pikachu2: - :glare: :glare: :glare: ****ing Dsmash.... and ****ing side b.
9: TRA :marth: - Where were you lingering all day bro? I didn't see ya that much. Either way, 9th not bad.
13: Viper :falco: - 0-2? That's not your style man. But you got jeff to game 3, good ****.
13: Abscent :diddy: - Why'd you bring me to halberd? :(... oh wait :)
13: Nova :marth: - Just do your best.
13: SSGuy :wario: - Marth MArth MArth Marth. Just man up and learn the MU. if you dont want to, use IC.
17: Shinibu :snake: - Wtf billy. Good job bringing trump to game 3 anyways. :)
17: JuanShotKill :ness2: / :dedede: - Stick to ness. I understand having an Alt for marth due to the infinite and you being a lesser level player.. but don't give up. Learn ways around it. I know it's annoying as ****... but you gotta do it. I play puff, with an alt as well. find someone else who's fun but never lose faith in your main. Ness is midtier. For a reason. Remember that.
17: Snope :wolf: - You my friend, need to watch some videos of Kain and Seagull Man. If you want to play wolf. Space those bairs and fairs. Roll from your jump (i use X) to a to get those Fairs to autocancel. Trust me. Wolf is all about that spacing. And not airdodging when you're below the stage. Stay safe. Wolf is fun once you get your sealegs. It might be kind of a ***** to begin with since you're at a playing level disadvantage, but seriously.... go to R20, and ****ing play with stephen over and over. Let him teach you how to autocancel (if he doesn't know about wolf's moves tell him to ask me what you're having problems with).

gallax

Smash Hero
Ill do shoutouts in a bit, but my char selection was :marth: :snake: :pikachu2: :) winning 8 games with marf and 3 with snake

1: Gallax ($46.00) Y so serious brah?
2: Trump ($19.00) Your extremely fun to play against. Good sheeeee coming back against kyon!!!!
3: Kyon ($14.00) Playing you is so freaking tedious. Them turnips!!! Haha. Sorry for being balls in teams.
4: LBoss ($10.0) Luigi!!! Its a shame we didnt play. I really wanted to play your luigi.
5: Ed ($5.00) / (Won playoff for 5th place) Manliest white person in florida. You should come to orlando. I have so much fun playing you.
6: GDX - Theres really nothing I can say other than snake + frigate = Gdx Achilles
7: Mink- Fool! Provision# 281: No Orange Juice on Sunday
7: 2DJeff- You've def improved over the last few months. Keep it up.
9: ****** - Less camp more aggro in friendlies. Trust me.
9: Veggi - 2gudwithmario
9: BDJoe - Glad im not the only one who effs up utilt>thunder :cool:
9: TRA
13: Viper - We never play in tourney.
13: Abscent - Nicely run tourney but payouts were balls. Never payout top5 with $5 entry unless 30+ show.
13: Nova
13: SSGuy - Gotta learn marth. If i were you id watch gluttony play leon to see what he does.
17: Shinibu - Its time you start getting more technical with snake. Theres a reason '08 no longer works.
17: JuanShotKill /
17: Snope

Veggi

Smash Champion
I also used Donkey Kong in singles, not just Mario.

1: Gallax ($46.00) - Good stuff winning. Wish I got to play you.
2: Trump ($19.00) - Nice seeing you again, wish we got to play. It's amazing that you can do so well with Fox.
3: Kyon ($14.00) - It was fun playing with you again. I definitely need to take some pointers from your Peach. It's ridiculous.
4: LBoss ($10.0) - Your Luigi is soooo good. It's surprising that second, third, fourth and fifth all use average to terrible characters and managed to win. Hopefully you can stop by FGCU more often.
5: Ed ($5.00) - It was great seeing you again. Zelda's dumb. lol Can't wait until I head back to Tampa.
6: GDX - It was fun playing against you in friendlies. Hope to see you again.
7: Mink - Awwww man. Oh well you just outperformed me and that's all I can say. Nice seeing you again. I'll win next time though. : p Hopefully.
7: 2DJeff - Didn't get to play you, but keep up the good work with those dumb eskimos.
9: ****** - Nice seeing you again. It's always a pleasure to talk to you. Hope you can drop by FGCU more often for VGC.
9: BDJoe - Good stuff beating Mink. It was an honor to have you in my vehicle.
9: TRA - I didn't get to see you much, surprisingly. Hope I can play your Marth again.
13: Viper - That sucks. I was hoping you would do a lot better. Oh well, I guess you just had a bad day. : (
13: Abscent - Thanks for setting this up. It was a lot of fun.
13: Nova - That guy at Taco Bell's gas problems put you to shame. I guess it's difficult to compete with mutants.
13: SSGuy - Maaaan, we did not do well on teams. I guess we'll just have to destroy everyone next time. It was still a lot of fun though.
17: Shinibu - I wanted to play Street Fighter. : ( Good stuff on taking Trump to game 3 though. Hope you get back on your game soon.
17: JuanShotKill - Thanks for coming. Your Ness was doing pretty good on Delfino against Ed. It was a lot of fun to watch.
17: Snope - Don't be discouraged. Once you get more experience with the game and get to know more people it will be a lot more fun. Like, I don't usually do that well either, but I like talking to people a lot and enjoying the game. Also, Steve and them will probably get tired of all the annoying questions eventually.

Great tourney though, I thank Game Zion for hosting it and hopefully I'll do better in the next meaningful tourney I go to. : /

Mampam

Smash Ace
LOL fl, and no mks even though mk was legal xD

TRUMP, WE IN THERE!!!

good **** to Ed on top 5

Kyon goin in too =D

and of course, gallax for doing his thang despite being away from the scene for awhile

lol, gallax the only non midtier player in top 5 xD

Keef )=

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I've been converted

Playing extremely gay in singles at all times from now on

And I don't recall using wario in singles

:phone:

Exdeath

Smash Master
I came here expecting to see HRNut Jeff GDX Viper in the top 4.

Gallax randomly decided to come take CFL's lunch money.

Ezk1mo

Smash Rookie
I've been converted

Playing extremely gay in singles at all times from now on

And I don't recall using wario in singles

You used Wario against me in our second match

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm kinda mad Jeff lost to a luigi....Luigi can't get through Blizz wall for ****.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Don't worry about me esam. Worry about yourself. Lugi can def jump over it and sdi nair,fair,uair bair. I def don't need you coaching or you telling me hpw to fight something
I don't even play out side of tournament anymore.
Think I'm done playing this bad game anyways. So boring.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Mad is more like sad in my post, btw. I'm not actually mad you lost, that would be rather silly lmao. I know you can do better, Jeff :(

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
This tourney was loads of fun, shoutouts from me when I free up some time. Finals week lol.

Also, highlight of my brawl career at this tournament. Now to do better with some decision making.

EDIT: I just realized....I didn't win a match with Sheik........ Ummmmm....uhhhh.......I dunno lol.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
1: Gallax ($46.00) - Sucks I didn't get to play you, we gotta have some matches next time. Good job getting 1st.

2: Trump ($19.00) - Your fox has improved a lot since I last saw you, good ish getting 2nd.

5: Ed ($5.00) (Won playoff for 5th place) - You ***** me our first set, idk what happened. I guess I was more focused and warmed up for our second set.

6: GDX - Didn't get to play you either, we'll get some friendlies next time.

7: Mink - You don't like playing me lol?

7: 2DJeff - Your IC's are good bro. It's unfortunate some people were bothering you during our set.

9: ****** - Good job beating Viper, you should move up on the FGCU rankings. You gotta stop suiciding though lol.

9: Veggi - I'll definitely come to FGCU more often, and hopefully you guys let me in your practice tournaments on Fridays.

13: Viper - Your Falco is getting better, keep practicing. I didn't expect you to get out so soon, but I guess you had some bad luck this tournament.

13: Abscent - Thanks for hosting and good friendlies.
13: Nova - Luigi is awesome lol.

Winge

Smash Rookie
Wish I could have made it out, looked like everyone had a lot of fun and I seem to have spotted another wolf player hmmm here comes a wolf take over :D

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Even the doubles stuff, you know that's what I'm looking for lmao.

none of it got saved. And if it was on Kyons wii i was not able to get it. His dates were all messed up so i was not sure what to take. I only got Gallax vs trump in GF games 4 and 5

but i have an *** load of your singles and low tier stuff up

Top Bottom