• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA #20 - The Final DNA - December 3rd, Framingham, MA - Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Singles:

1: Fatal

2: Bloodcross

3: Bizkit

4: Pelca

5: Almo

5: Riot

7: Peachkid

7: Sails

Bracket Image:

Singles Amateur Bracket:

1: Hinkage

2: Soma

3: Serriph

4: Peace

5: Fook

5: Dan

7: Issac

Bracket Image:

Doubles:

1: Pelca + Fatal
+

2: Riot + Bizkit
+

3: Then the got in the mother****ing car and then I said YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (BC + Soma)
+

4: Almo + Peachkid
+

5: Isic + Dan
+

5: Prawn + Sails
+

7: Bucko + 1Up
+

Bracket Image:

Random Character Singles:

1: Bizkit
2: Fatal
3: Pelca
4: Almo
5: Sails
5: Soma

Bracket Image:

Thanks to everyone who came to my final DNA tourney! It was a lot of fun to run all these events, and despite the low turnout everyone seemed to have a great time. And another big thanks to everyone who has supported all the DNAs we've had. It was a great and well known series in NE, and I'll miss running them. Oh, and of course a big thanks to Jamie for letting us host the last two DNAs at this venue!

However, the owner of Game Underground says he's still fine with having more Brawl tourneys, so if anyone wants to set up a tourney to host it's all yours. Just please remember to make sure there's no other tourneys that have clashing dates.

I will still be hosting tourneys in CT. Come to my next Hall of Gaming tourney on January 14th: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12834

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
ggs everyone!

If brawl is still alive after APEX I may consider learning a different character. I'm sick of losing to the same people all the time =P

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
I'm so glad this series didn't end on a better note at #10 but instead fizzled out to #20

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
Nice seeing everyone, btw Fook also used Lucas, its his main. Id be really interested in seeing what youd do with another char riot.

Almo

Smash Ace
fun tournament, i ALMOst beat bizkit and pelca and again, but noep.

Almo

Smash Ace
game 3, close enough. pelca rocked me game 3, it's still closer than getting 2-0'd.

P.S.

>lose to fatal's snake
>lose to bizkit's snake
>lose to pelca's snake

:D

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
60% = $90
30% = 1/2 60%, 1/2 $90 = $45
10% = 1/3 30%, 1/3 $45 = $15

This means I got as much money as Bizkit, and $15 more than Pelca's $0, and didn't even have to fight anyone hard or lose to Bloodcross in the Snake ditto twice.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I demand that my nickname for singles gets shown :(
I always edit out the longer names so it looks neater on Smashboards. I leave them the same in bracket though so it shows up on aib.

I'm so glad this series didn't end on a better note at #10 but instead fizzled out to #20
I don't think you understand why I host tourneys in the first place.

This means I got as much money as Bizkit, and $15 more than Pelca's $0, and didn't even have to fight anyone hard or lose to Bloodcross in the Snake ditto twice.
BC only went Snake in one match. So no one lost to BC in the ditto twice.

I don't understand why the NE turn out is always shaky, I thought I saw an event with like 30 people a few months ago.
It goes back and forth, never too sure why. The last DNA was around 25 IIRC, but this one just didn't cut it, a lot of people couldn't go last second or couldn't enter, or had to leave early.

Top Bottom