• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB 3 (Madison, WI) Results

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Melee Doubles:
1. FrootLoop + Orly
2. John + Douchbag Claw
3. Mundungu + Sanchaz
3. YoshQ + CrossFadingRage

Melee Singles:
1. FrootLoop
2. Vino
3. Orly
4. John
5. Sanchaz
5. Lights Out Ace
7. Mundungu
7. Lokii
9. YoshQ
9. Douchbag Claw
9. CrossFadingRage
9. Xeylode
9. Son of a Gun

Brawl Singles:
1. YoshQ
2. Xeylode
3. Rev6
4. Loki

Mario Kart: Double Dash
1. Chris (not Orly, a local)
2. Orly
3. FrootLoop
4. John
5. Sanchaz
5. Loki
7. YoshQ
7. Mundungu

I don't have the full results for UMvC3 or SSF4, but a local won SSF4 and Keranata won UMvC3 with Sanchaz coming in second.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Sanchaz - Stop playing Falcon
Frank - You're too good. I can't even touch you.
CrossFadingRage - You're really good for only playing computers. You've got your stuff down.
John - I'm figuring out to fight Peach; next semester I'm coming for you!
Orly & Dave (er...Claw) - Thanks for coming up! I hope you don't quit, Chris. Don't let Vino claim another career!
Loki - dsmash moar!
YoshQ, Loki, CFR - Thanks for coming down to Madison even though brawl was in Chicago this weekend. I never did my rematch with you, Yosh - I'll get you next time.

Shoutouts to the awesome combo I did to Vino...that no one saw. inb4vidsoritdidn'thappen

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
chris: if I can lose to lonejedi and not quit, you can lose to vino and not quit. No hate, but I hope this isn't exactly the same as what happened between you and atma.

sam: stop trying to touch me perv

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Thanks a ton to LightsOutAce for running the tourney, and to Eric for reserving the room. This was a fun tourney despite the low turnout, and I'm glad some none Madison people could make it.

Frootloop - Your fox was looking pretty solid, I think you could def have a lot of potential with him.
Vino - You should go to tournaments.
Sanchaz - Next time we team we should go double fox.
ORLY - Glad you could make it. You should take a few weeks off from this game, and come back when you've got the fire back. Don't just quit out of frustration.
DBag Dave - Huge props for making the trip to this. You're a pretty funny guy for being a DBag.
Yosh Q and Loki - Good to see you guys again. Next time, we'll plan around other brawl tourneys better. You guys are both getting a lot better at melee.
The New Guys (CrossFadingRage and Son of a Gun) - You guys are both pretty good. You should start coming to the Thusday night smashfests on campus, assuming you live in Madison.
Alex and Steven - Good to see you guys there. We should get good at marvel again.
Chris - Pretty amazing double dashing. You should come to these more often!

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Wow @ 4 entrants for Brawl Singles...

If there was a payout of any kind, let me know, and list down the character usage too, please?

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I was much more focus on umvc3 then melee sadly. I'll post shoutouts later. I still had a lot of fun.....EXCEPT EVERYONE ATE MY PIZZA WHICH WAS MY DINNER!!!!!!!!!!

For our next tourney, I want to have attendance for umvc3 by having a pot bonus somewhere around march. The pot bonus will come from me personally to. I'm sad that I have no one to play it with.

yoshq

Smash Master
Wow @ 4 entrants for Brawl Singles...

If there was a payout of any kind, let me know, and list down the character usage too, please?
i don't know why it matters, but

Brawl Singles:
1. YoshQ - luigi, mk
2. Xeylode - snake, falco
3. Rev6 - game and watch
4. Loki - yoshi

Melee Singles:
1. FrootLoop - good job! dont think i got to play you
2. Vino - you dick! don't 4 stock me. you were very good, though.
3. Orly - :D lung cancer breaks so fun.
4. John - ummmm. you seemed to take mario kart more seriously than melee :) but fun games.
5. Sanchaz - mmm, delicious pizza.
5. Lights Out Ace - fun tourney, get @ me whenever you want for the second helping of buttsex.
7. Mundungu - hella fun games. you're such a dick with fox! thanks for the training
7. Lokii - scrub how dare you outplace me
9. CrossFadingRage - dirty ******.
9. Xeylode - dont remember our games in melee, but ggs regardless

brawl
2. Xeylode - randomly beasting with spontaneous inexplicable falco tech skill and snake **** as always.
3. Rev6 - you were better than i predicted from your posts. fun games, and remember what i said.
4. Loki - scrubadub dub

ORLY

Smash Master
I'd play it with you Sanchaz if I had the game

Iron fist is pretty fun

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Here are my goddam Shoutouts
Brawl Singles:
1. YoshQ - nice haircut
2. Xeylode - YOU PISS ME OFF FOR SOME REASON
3. Rev6 - game and watch dude, GOOD ****
4. Loki - lol, I was tempted to enter brawl due to low turnout so that you could destroy me

Melee Singles:
1. FrootLoop - deserved winning this thing no doubt. You have like the most desire for this **** still. this game is okay
2. Vino - **** you, lol.
3. Orly - EVIL ****ING RYU. I want to do a $5 mm when I get my hands on sf 2012. and YOU NEED TO ****ING FOCUS. you just weren't on top of game
4. John - you are trash at mario kart, OOOOOOOO. money match?
5. Sanchaz - ******
5. Lights Out Ace - HAHA, we tied XD! I'll see you in catering!
7. Mundungu - I wish we did better in teams, I so ****ed up and regret it
7. Lokii - lol, you entered melee?
9. CrossFadingRage - ???????
9. Xeylode - god, your name is here again?

I'm not going to go outta my way for melee now, its all about umvc3 now! but seriously, I wish I was motivated to play this game again and go "try hard" sanchaz.

I nominate myself best yoshi and a falcon main, and most importantly, sanchaz

team moonwalk

CrossfadingRage

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I pretty much got wrecked at this tourney.
YoshQ = my *****.
i probably should've entered brawl...i might've did alright.
Falcon mains ftw...but i've got work to do

CrossfadingRage

Smash Apprentice
Sanchaz - Stop playing Falcon
Frank - You're too good. I can't even touch you.
CrossFadingRage - You're really good for only playing computers. You've got your stuff down.
John - I'm figuring out to fight Peach; next semester I'm coming for you!
Orly & Dave (er...Claw) - Thanks for coming up! I hope you don't quit, Chris. Don't let Vino claim another career!
Loki - dsmash moar!
YoshQ, Loki, CFR - Thanks for coming down to Madison even though brawl was in Chicago this weekend. I never did my rematch with you, Yosh - I'll get you next time.

Shoutouts to the awesome combo I did to Vino...that no one saw. inb4vidsoritdidn'thappen
Hey, thanks for playing me so much. I wish I did as well in the tourney as I was doing in friendlies. I'll be sure to work on my nerve for next time so I dont choke.

CrossfadingRage

Smash Apprentice
Thanks a ton to LightsOutAce for running the tourney, and to Eric for reserving the room. This was a fun tourney despite the low turnout, and I'm glad some none Madison people could make it.

Frootloop - Your fox was looking pretty solid, I think you could def have a lot of potential with him.
Vino - You should go to tournaments.
Sanchaz - Next time we team we should go double fox.
ORLY - Glad you could make it. You should take a few weeks off from this game, and come back when you've got the fire back. Don't just quit out of frustration.
DBag Dave - Huge props for making the trip to this. You're a pretty funny guy for being a DBag.
Yosh Q and Loki - Good to see you guys again. Next time, we'll plan around other brawl tourneys better. You guys are both getting a lot better at melee.
The New Guys (CrossFadingRage and Son of a Gun) - You guys are both pretty good. You should start coming to the Thusday night smashfests on campus, assuming you live in Madison.
Alex and Steven - Good to see you guys there. We should get good at marvel again.
Chris - Pretty amazing double dashing. You should come to these more often!
I would...but I live in Eau Claire with YoshQ and Loki. I wish there were more smashers in Eau Claire like there are in Madison.

edit: any idea when videos from the tourney will be put up?

man i wish i was a TO type of person, considering i live in Janesville( the center in the Madsion and Milwaukee area and it's very close to the IL border, If anyone wants info let me know

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Here are most of the melee vids:

Singles
Vino vs ORLY
Frootloop vs ORLY
Vino vs John9Blue
John9Blue vs Sanchaz
ORLY vs John9Blue
ORLY vs Loki
Frootloop vs Vino
Frootloop vs Mundungu

Mario Kart: Double Dash
Chris vs ORLY GF
Chris vs Frootloop LF
ORLY vs Frootloop WF
Chris vs John9Blue
MKDD ??? vs John9Blue
MKDD Chris vs ORLY
MKDD ORLY vs John9Blue
MKDD Loki vs Mundungu

For some reason, I am having trouble uploading the finals. Hopefully they'll actually upload one of these times.

As for the MMs at the end of the tourney, I might not have any of them anymore. I think the .ts file is corrupted, but I will keep working on trying to get the vids.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
mkdd 3 is chris dittos not GF
mkdd 4 is orly on top screen
i think mkdd 2 is john top screen cuz no drifting

thx a lot for the videos

john!

Smash Hero
mkdd 3 is chris vs. orly

mkdd 2 and 4 are both me on the bottom

same kart, same characters

i can drift but i'm not that good at it

thanks for the uploads mundungu

sanchaz

Smash Lord
mkdd 3 is chris vs. orly

mkdd 2 and 4 are both me on the bottom

same kart, same characters

i can drift but i'm not that good at it

thanks for the uploads mundungu
kiss ***...

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I finally got singles finals up:

Frootloop vs Vino GFs

I don't think I'm going to get teams finals up or any MMs, they're all pretty ****. My laptop was dying at the event, I'm suprised I got as many vids as I did.

Probably one ever 4-6 weeks during the school semester. So with winter break, this will be the last IMDB until February at the earliest. We try to make it on a date that isn't hit with a major tournament else where.

Top Bottom