• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XI December Results

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Tournament thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=314885
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PathwaysSmash
AllIsBrawl: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12872

Brawl singles:
1: Yes! ($9.80) (Snake)
2: ZGE ($4.20) (Peach + Ice Climbers)
3: xZeroLegend (Marth)
4: Terral (Sheik + Pikachu)
5: Terryaki
5: Strong Bad (Pikachu)
7: Ugvts (Pokemon Trainer + DK)

Melee doubles:
1: Unfashionably Late (Zivilyn Bane + Zantetsu) ($25.20)
2: Oreo (Strong Bad + Cookiemonsta) ($10.80)
3: The Team That Beat Ziv (Terral + Yes!) ($0.00)
4: Mens butts make us go Nuts (Wretched + Terry)
5: Og of the Purple Triangle (xZeroLegend + Ugvts)
5: Angry Turds (Tempest + EFG)

Melee singles:
1: Strong Bad ($36.00) (DK + Fox)
2: Cookiemonsta ($18.00) (Falco)
3: Zantetsu ($6.00) (Fox)
4: Zivilyn Bane (Marth)
5: ZGE (Jigglypuff)
5: Terry (Sheik)
7: Ugvts (Ganon)
7: Yes! (Fox)
9: Terral (Pikachu)
9: xZeroLegend (Marth)
9: Kami (Sheik)
9: -Gimpest- (Peach)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Top 5, Leaf, top 5.

Terral: I used Sheik in two games. I lost all of the games I used Marth in and won all of the games I used Sheik in.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
So should I just put you as DK/Fox?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Put him as ugly/kinda gay.

Good stuff to everyone.

Terry you're a jerk.
Michael you're a jerk.

ZGE if you want advice on how to play better let me know.
Strongbad if you want advice on how to not suck let me know <3
Terral we didn't play against each other in anything. This is bull**** stop rigging brackets. Good teaming though :)

Robbie thanks for uploading all the vids.

Strongbad upload my ****ing project m matches.

Strongbad getting 3 4 shoutouts. Bet you feel special. fgt.

Sam and Roman good seeing you guys.

Wretched you so secksy.

ZGE

Smash Apprentice
>how to play better.

Oh it's on. I'll be practicing IC's. :D

For Melee though, sure. I lost three stock to you in crews >_>.

:phone:

Saffy

Smash Ace
Why only 5th place ADAM... WHY?

but uhh on a serious note are you gonna do a tournament in January in Rolla?

Terry

Smash Ace
I like how I have no characters listed beside me for brawl. Its like you don't even care to get to know who I use. I think I'm gonna cry.

On a serious note, I guess I can do shout outs in a little bit.

Strong Bad - Well, at least, I can force you to not use your main against me and take me seriously. Y no MMs? GGs Oh, and while watching your Sheik I learned a few good things. Thanks :D

Cookiemonsta - Shouldn't have went Ganon in our set but I really wanted to try him out. GGs and we need many more friendlies or MMs next time.

ZGE - Good to see someone new. And you are actually pretty decent. Too bad you don't know Sinister. He is better than all of us. I think he kinda quit though. Hope to see you again next time. I am Terry btw. GGs

Chris - feget.

Wretched - feget, I let you name our team and you are a feget.

Zantetsu - Wow, you really let me down. Maybe if you had been playing the previous weekends! Scrub!

Ugvts - I don't know

Terral - I don't think we played much but you're getting much better according to other people. We need to get more friendlies next time!

xZeroLegend - I like that I pulled a bomb, hit you with it, then proceed to pull a stitch face and hit you with that and then I lose that game. In Brawl. I think? Maybe I won. Anyways it was pretty awesome. Also, I think you are a little obsessed with pizza.

Nathan - Get good. Seriously, we got to sit down and play again and actually go over what you're doing wrong. I can give some decent advice.

Kendra - You're probably as good as I was when I started. Work on basic stuff like L-cancel and short hopping. Try to avoid staying in your shield so much and use movement. For Sheik stuff, I could tell you stuff but you should check the Sheik boards if you really want. Although, I don't have a problem trying to go over these things with you next time I see you.

Michael - ****ing nice 4-stock on Strong Bad. Probably the most awesome set I watched all night. What the hell are you doing not playing Marth all the time? I didn't really feel like you were playing your best against Strong Bads Sheik, though.

Overall, good tourney and glad Strong Bad and Cookiemonsta made it so it wasn't like another smashfest + Brawl kids.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
1: Strong Bad - I was pretty hyped after my Fox beat your DK in the MM, so I wanted to play him most of the day. But I didn't know your Fox was so good too. Good games man.
2: Cookiemonsta - You are getting so good. You have a lot of pro habits and it really helps you improve so fast.
3: Zantetsu - Please don't get too cocky about your placement. I believe you are the best player in our crew, but getting big headed and wanting to start money matching all our crew members isn't cool. We play to make each other better, not to prove who is best. Nothing wrong with friendly competition, but let's keep level heads. Good job in teams.
5: ZGE - You are really good. You should switch to Melee right away. After I lost the first match, I knew I had to settle down because you knew what you were doing.
5: Terry - Good job being consistent and always improving. You and Wretched need to step up in teams :)
7: Ugvts - Sup
7: Yes! - Good games. You played solid in singles, and you and Terral team very well together. Have a safe trip and come back asap.
9: Terral - Didn't get to play you except in teams. You and Chris have good chemistry.
9: xZeroLegend - Thanks for helping me carry stuff, as always.
9: Kami - Watched you play a bit and your sheik is looking a lot better. Good stuff.
9: -Gimpest- - What happened? You seemed off all day this tournament. Sorry if I pressured you in to playing dubs, but tournament entries are the best way to get better.

:phone:

Top Bottom