• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warlocks Domain 2 - December 17th, Oakville, ON

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Shoutouts to R e d X once again (& Tin Man :)). I would not have been able to run this without them. And of course, general shoutout to everyone who came. Tin Man the big scrub threw himself in the shoutout while doing stock icons, what a shady ****.

Date: December 17th

Where: 1410 Trafalgar Road, Oakville Ontario
Sheridan Residence Conference Room

Venue fee was $5.00 and was waived for anyone bringing full setups (TV + Wii)

Brawl Singles (24 Players) - $10.00 Entry Fee

[ Bracket Image ]

1: [YRSF] Tin Man ($144.00) - :olimar:/:falco:/:metaknight:
2: Meekspeedy ($72.00) - :sonic:/:metaknight:/:lucario:
3: Googs ($24.00) - :diddy:/:metaknight:
4: sauc3 - :metaknight:
5: Peachy - :peach:
5: DanDaMan - :snake:/:dk2:/:fox:
7: Suzaku - :falco:/:ike:
7: Iliad - :marth:
9: Snow Shard - :gw:
9: Raidos - :snake:
9: Poke - :falco:/:dk:
9: R e d X - :ness2:/:metaknight:
13: Phiddlestix - :pt:
13: MPrime - :metaknight:
13: Cr0wbar - :diddy:
13: Supreme Dirt - :ganondorf:/:sheilda:
17: Tribe - :snake:
17: Looftwaffles - :marth:
17: Zetsu - :falco:
17: DotEXE - :zerosuitsamus:
17: Meowpurr - :metaknight:
17: Warchamp7 - :falco:
17: pidgezero_one - :ness2:
17: Fudd0 - :pit:

Brawl Doubles (20 Players) - $10.00 Entry Fee (Per Player)

[ Bracket Image ]

1: Chocolate Chip Brownie ([YRSF] Tin Man, Suzaku) ($120.00) - :olimar:/:metaknight: + :marth:/:falco:
2: Running Devils (Iliad, Raidos) ($60.00) - :falco:/:marth: + :snake:
3: Patterson Crusade (Googs, MPrime) ($20.00) :diddy:/:metaknight: + :metaknight:
4: Super Sonic Hypertonic (Phiddlestix, Meekspeedy) - :wario: - :sonic:
5: Team First Place (DanDaMan, Sauce) - :snake: + :metaknight:
5: Beauty and the Beast (Peachy, Poke) - :peach: + :dk2:
7: Shards of War (Warchamp7, Snow Shard) - :marth: + :gw:
7: Pointy Knives (Fudd0, Supreme Dirt) - :pit: + :link2:/:ganondorf:/:sheilda:
9: Sexy Snake (DotEXE, Tribe) - :zerosuitsamus: + :snake:
9: Yoshis Island Brawl Sucks (R e d X, pidgezero_one) :ness2: + :ness2:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
this was pretty awesome thanks for hosting :)

red x you should never be in last for dubs sorry i was such a ****ty teammate :/

shoutouts later

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
on second thought, **** it, i cant sleep anyway shoutouts:

1: [YRSF] Tin Man ($144.00) - grats dude :D
2: Meekspeedy ($72.00) - grats to you too (y)
5: Peachy - grats on your win against MK! ;)
5: DanDaMan - GGs :) youre good with way too many characters lol
9: Snow Shard - we need to play more
9: Poke - OK WTF WHY DO YOU NEED TO STAND 100% ACROSS THE ROOM TO PLAY ON A TV FAR AWAY LOL
9: R e d X - if I was to be thorough with shoutouts for you id be here all goddamn night. you're pretty much the most awesome ****ing person ever
13: Phiddlestix - dude I got you in streetpass and in find mii II you were like "its too hot in this room" and ran away lol
13: Cr0wbar - i need to visit you guys more often, friendlies with you are always fun lol
13: Supreme Dirt - aeiou, also way to kick *** today :D
17: Tribe - GGs in dubs!
17: Zetsu - why do we not have friendlies more often lolol
17: DotEXE - GGs in dubs too lol
17: Meowpurr - at one point i was gonna ask you if you wanted friendlies with me and supreme dirt but i think you were sleeping lol
17: Warchamp7 - im still mad we didnt fight first round ;( lol
17: pidgezero_one - ????????????
17: Fudd0 - most fun dubs set ive had in a while lol :p

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Oh yeah, someone left a pencil case at the venue. It's grey with purple designs on it, I'm leaving it with Tin

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Burger Chain Tier List:
S: Lick's
A: Burger King (Y)
B: McDonald's
C: Wendy's
Z: Harvey's
Come to waterloo and you'll taste the most styrofoam-induced Harvey's ever

Also, shouts later

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I also won with Ganondorf and Sheilda in doubles.

This is very important to me, ftr.

I totally earned those character icons next to my name.

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
no mario or luigi :< what a bad toureny :'(

warchamp didn't know u still existed nice to see you around and not dead!

Mprime

Smash Ace
Had a good time. I wish i could have placed higher but I have no johns. Just going to train even harder than before.

Also if some one can upload my matches against tinman (presuming they were saved). They would be mk vs mk and mk vs olimar.

:phone:

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
1: [YRSF] Tin Man ($144.00) - Grats on 1st~ Glad I gave you the strangest boner ever LMAOOOO
2: Meekspeedy ($72.00) - Grats on 2nd place! Wish I coulda seen the GF I wont ever forget to ban YI.. ever!
3: Googs ($24.00) - Amazing Set we played! I'm kinda sad I basically threw it away in the end lmao but I'll get better in that MU~
4: sauc3 - First Tourney we didn't play in Singles Bracket! lol Oddly enough I kinda wanted to play your MK this time around... grats on 4th!
5: Peachy - 5th~ In a non ban MK tourney... LEGIT plus taking games off MKs~ Not that free anymore lol
5: DanDaMan - Grats on 5th Dan! Too bad we never got to play! :p
7: Suzaku - Grats on 7th about time we played offline instead of wifi! :p
7: Iliad Grats on 7th! Good shiz in doubles XD Though we really should get a friendly in or something one of these days... lol
9: Snow Shard You need to give yourself more credit lol.. with a bit more practice I'm sure you will be placing higher. :)
9: Raidos - Grats on 9th~
9: Poke - Grats on 9th! Wow.. we've known each other for 3 years... man how time flies... XD
9: R e d X - Your Ness really surprised me! Haha I'd love to get more practice agaisnt him! Clutch win agaisnt your MK even surprised me tbh lol.. was fun none the less~
13: MPrime - Nice seeing you again yet.. we still didnt play in a friendly or bracket match lol I'd love to play agaisnt your pika~ Even though I detest MK I'd like to play him to lmao
13: Cr0wbar - Nice seeing you again! We should play sometime.. and thanks for telling me how the brax chart works lmao
13: Supreme Dirt - Grats getting this far with Ganon!
17: Zetsu - Haha nice going all Spamus, nice seeing you again.. I want one of those buttons on your hat lol!
17: DotEXE - Nice seeing you again, hopefully we can get some friendlies in next time. :)
17: Warchamp7 - Obviously we had the most legit commentary going on~ LOL Nice meeting you, and hope we can play sometime. :)
17: Fudd0 - Nice seeing you again! I must say... our matches near the end were fun! I noticed you started mixing up your game which kinda gave me a hard time haha.. with more of those mix ups I'm sure you will go much farther. :)

17: pidgezero_one - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PRESENT, MOST LEGIT BACKPACK EVER!!!!! *cuddles the Peach bag* Legit item matches in the beginning~ XD Can't wait to see you again soon! :)

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Warchamp, please continue the WD series. We love these tournies and you're a great host and I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS ONE

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
^ Totally agree with this.

And we totally have to do double Ganon sometime.

Also I'll do shoutouts when I'm not feeling like there's an axe in my skull and I just gargled broken glass.

Oh it should also go without saying but Ganon should be by my name for singles as well.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Dirt, kinda seems weird to want Ganon listed beside your name, when you won your only singles match by using MK against Fuddo, iirc

Anyway, shouts tomorrow, thanks war for hosting another great tourney ;)

Cr0wbaR

Smash Apprentice
1: [YRSF] Tin Man ($144.00) - Good **** bro, fun trip to Denny's after!
2: Meekspeedy ($72.00) - Didn't really watch you play too much, But EPIC Mario dittos with tin! *fist pumping*
3: Googs ($24.00) - Good playing bro! Totally hitting you up for Diddy training! Diddy mains ftw! (f-tilt)
5: Peachy - glad I helped you with the brax and we should play! I don't know any other good Peach player ahaha.
5: DanDaMan - good playing from what I saw.
7: Suzaku - GG's
7: Iliad - GG's
9: Snow Shard - THE...
9: R e d X - READS!
13: Phiddlestix - Epic Pokemon Trainer bro, I thought you were gonna take that set off Snow Shard.
17: Zetsu - Good friendlies
17: Warchamp7 - I'm sorry!!!!
17: pidgezero_one - Fun seeing you, I always feel like we never seem to friendly enough hahaha
17: Fudd0 - GG's

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
^ clearly I should come to oakville more often :)

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
lol i should have been like "inb4 red x"

<3 u guys

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Some shouts to people I remember playing:

Meekspeedy - I'm too slow. Next time I'll be fast, or less stupid! =)

sauc3 - couldn't live up to our team name >_<. I need to work on playing less recklessly ,and smarter like you do. I tend to just play purely based on momentum and it ruins me sometimes. Really fun set too, ggs as always

Peachy - I gotta start using DK vs Peach again.. lol

Suzaku - I almost went D3 game 1, afraid of you wrecking my DK with Snake again @_@. ggs though, really good set

Iliad - really fun set man, I remember you really had me game 2 but I got like 4 Snake dthrows in a row to an utilt somehow :/

pidgezero_one - ggs, fun set

Phiddlestix - ggs in dubs, landing that double KO waft oh man lol

MPrime - ggs as usual, that pika getting good!

Sk - get the **** back in the smash scene!

+ Warchamp7 - great tourney, thanks ;)
+ Tin Man - good **** getting 1st man,
+ Googs - next time! =)

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

1: [YRSF] Tin Man ($144.00) - Awesome job on the win bro, and FUN stuff at Denny's, so JOKES :p
2: Meekspeedy ($72.00) - Good job on second. We didnt finish our MM :( But the one game we did was awesome. I cant believe i took two stocks off ur Sonic with my GaW on YI, but Im gonna give u the benfit of the doubt that u were rushed abit cuz of ur bracket match. Nonthless, I'm still uber proud of myself n we gotta play again :)
3: Googs ($24.00) - Wow excellent stuff man, I knew you were good but wow, didnt see this coming, keep it up :)
4: sauc3 - GGs in brackets, That Falco juggled my Snake so hard XD , but i expected to lose the set, ur really good. tho im proud of myself for at least bringing u down to ur last stock with GaW n Snake.
5: Peachy - GGs in Brackets... Thanks for being so positive, ur right i prolly should give myself more credit. I still have to figure out why u DESTROY me more than ne1 ive ever faced lmao, not denying ur amazing but geez u DESTROY me... then again my Snake didnt do SO bad. LMAO at the 9 hammer in brackets tho :p Come out to more tournies i don't see u enough, n don't feel bad about teams, really its all good :)
5: DanDaMan - Despite not playing u... WOW, im more impressed with u this tourny than NE 1 else... You beat, in brackets, Iliad AND Suzaku????? I think uve just solidified your name as formidable to everyone in the scene.
7: Suzaku - Good stuff man, that doubles game lol, so bad for us... Congrats
7: Iliad - Didnt get to face you :( next time.
9: Snow Shard - Not bad for the first tournament EVER u didnt go MK or Kirby in brackets. I should really give myself more credit >.<
9: Raidos - Didnt get to face you... Id have totally went with Snake dittos over GaW if we did tho :p
9: Poke - Did not get to face you :( Next time.
9: R e d X - Good job on placement. We got eliminated by the same people lol... but u had SDs in the matches... so i doubt ur happy :( Also thanks for finally finishing hacking my wii... the amount of final fantasy 5-10 music you will hear from my Wii next time will be OVER 9000!
13: Phiddlestix - GGS in brackets. People say if u went Wario over PT u would have beat me in the brackets, so next tourny we gotta MM Wario vs GaW and Wario vs Snake, to find out what may have happened. Still ur a great player, n even I'm kinda suprised i won that set.
13: MPrime - Nice MM... all games were SOO closed... cept maybe the last lol. Next time I gotta try ur Pikachu, not MK lol. Tho i dont mind the MK GaW MU... i prefer it over several other MUs lol.
13: Cr0wbar - THE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEADS!!!!!! Good job in brackets... finally getting somewhere :) You gotta learn to make ur Diddy more consistent. Once it is, youll place higher every tournament... NOW get over my house more so I can practice the Diddy Matchup more!
13: Supreme Dirt - U warlock punched my GaW from 25 dmg to 66 DEATH on Lylat in doubles... Need I say more? If you answered yes than KEEP up that Ganon... but dude... D3 gone? I know hes got some of the worst MUs ever, but if u OK with Ganon u would thinking ud be more accept of those bad MUs. Oh well, just keep having fun and play whoever u like.
17: Tribe -I didn't get to friendlies you (sad face) but from what i saw... use more tilts when ur snake, seriously their so broken XD
17: Looftwaffles - Not a bad marth, Keep it up.
17: Zetsu - I didn't get to friendlies you (sad face)
17: DotEXE - Nice job in brackets, u worried me so much when u took a game off me round 1... but once i discovered u couldnt tech GaW's down throw, i knew the bracket was over. Also, ur a pretty fun awesome guy :) Nice to meet u, lets play more friendlies next tourny.
17: Meowpurr -I didn't get to friendlies you (sad face)
17: Warchamp7 - "Hey Taylor look at my new improved GaW".... SHARD GETS DESTROYED... SonofaBit*h! LMAO thanks for hosting man, u did a great job again... Sorry bout ur computer :(
17: pidgezero_one - I didnt even friendlies you once did I? Ur getting so much better to, well U come to Oakville more often than most so Im sure Ill face u next time.
17: Fudd0 - So the first like 3-5 friendlies I DESTROYED you... but then you adapted... A SCARY amount and started beating me... I had to go random to spice my gameplay up cuz you totally had me. If u can learn to adapt quicker in game it would be SCARY cuz ur pretty good as it is.

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Keep up the work snow shard. Keep playing that :gw:

Thanks man. I wanna play ur GaW in singles one day, so I can learn abit more from it. GaW mirror match would be so jokes- id prolly go Snake lol :p

PS: I am only double posting cuz Patches prolly would not have seen this comment in shoutouts considering he was not at WD2 lol

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
@ Snow Shard, only way I can really feel hyped about Brawl anymore is with my precious low tiers.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Well, I mained Ganondorf from not long after release until September of last year, when Tin Man basically convinced me to give my Lucario a shot in the next tournament at a smashfest. Which was also my first tournament. Which I think might actually have been October, but I'm not sure.

I recall nearly taking a game off Ambrose at that tourney.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Shout Things! For people I remember.

Tin Man - I almost had you to game three from Game one. I need to stop doing stupid choices, haha.
But, that Oli is still amazing.

Meek - You play smash.

Googs - I don't think I'll go even with your Diddy anymore, though, needs more Pictochat.

Sauce - Are you going to chase me off stage again ? Haha. Or get 9 Winded again. Anyway, Good job in doubles/ singles. Thanks for the tips keep them coming.

Peachy - Fun times with you before tourney started. Always fun to hang out with you.

DDM - I thought Dk was bad in doubles. Anyway, great Job at going through Illiad and Suzaku. I was expecting you to storm through everyone after what I heard you did.

Suzaku - It's always fun to play you, your movement is strange, and I'm not used to it. Nice Ike/ Marth/ Falco and Snake. Glad to see you expanding your characters, haha. Oh! And thank you for teaching me something about Falco without knowing it.

Illiad - So, I actually took a game off of you without you Self Destructing. Then Game 2, I jumped by accident before I was spiked twice. Game 3, I messed up so much, but, amazing Marth as always, and like to Sauce, I appreciate you pointing out my bad habits, keep it up.

Snow Shard - Nice to see you again. Definitely like to play you. I played you once before and I won with Fox vs Your Metaknight, haha.

Raidos - My Falco kind of threw your Snake around.. haha. Then game 2, Falco vs Ice Climbers on FD. Still better than Falco vs Meta by far. Dk vs Ice Climbers on Delfino.. I did not expect the B-Throw to kill you at 60%, I can see why Dk's counter pick it now. Always fun to play you, I want to play you more, as always.

Stef/ Red X - I turned around and saw two Ness'. That's all I'm saying.

Crowbar - Grats! You're improving.

Looft - Your ability to react and your spacing are both amazing. I think you just need to play more.

Warchamp - Great Job with the tourney, host more and I'll be there. Going to Oakville was really easy and I don't mind doing it at all. Thanks for letting me commentate and that keyboard of yours.. Yeah. Too high teach from what I'm used to.

MPrime - You'll do good, hit up wifi more. Haha.

Dirt - Can't wait to play that Ganon again.

Everyone else! I got lazt towards the end. Good Games to all!

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
After watching the Stream... Meek you have legit commentating skills! I dunno what you do... but you make matches more intresting to watch lmao.

Iliad your commentary is hilarious as always. XD

Top Bottom