• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 35: Project WHOBO 4(phase 1 of 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

HOBO 35
* to enhance your reading experience, listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bo_dObUsVs while viewing the thread *​

HOBO is officially free of MK mains, MK 2ndaries, pocket MKs and lvl 9 cpu MKs. No more will they steal wins from innocent children. Anyways, 1vs1/2vs2/MT 2vs2 will be the events at this HOBO. Not sure how big this event is gonna be because lots of people are broke from Apex 3. Also, Please read about "Project WHOBO 4" below.

Veneu: Play N' Trade

Date/time: February 11th, 2012. Be there by 10am and we start at 11:30pm (If you are late, there will be an extra 5000$ fee because I HATE late people). BE AT THE VENUE ON TIME BECAUSE WE MUST BE OUT BY 9pm!!!!!!!!!

Address:
Play N Trade - 9319 HWY 6 South Space #B, Houston, Texas, 77083
If you have problems, call Xyro (409-692-0697) or PnT (281-933-4263)

HOBO 35 Fees/Events: Entry=8$, Project WHOBO 4 fee= 3$, Reg 1vs1=10$, Reg 2vs2=10$(5$per person), Mid tier[D/E/F tier] 2vs2=10$(5$ per person).

Live stream/Twitter:
http://twitter.com/HOBO_Series

__________________________________________________ _

HOUSING

Go to http://www.hotels.com/ and type in the address to Play N' Trade. It will show you ALL the hotels closest to the venue.

If you want free housing, please make a post in this thread! In general, the following people can house players:

Sync=(713)-201-8338

__________________________________________________ ___

SETUPS

Please PLEASE please bring full set-ups(wii/tv/ssbb). Set-ups MAKE or break the speed of a tournament, so please help me out.

__________________________________________________ _____

PAYOUT

1vs1
1st=50%
2nd=25%
3rd=15%
4th=10%

2vs2/MT 2vs2
1st=60%
2nd=30%
3rd=10%

RULES

Unity 2.0(mk banned)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301032

OTHER

PROJECT WHOBO 4

This HOBO will be the start of "Project WHOBO 4." At each future HOBO(36/37/38/39) i will be collecting a Project WHOBO fee(5$) and adding it with my own money to form a huge pot bonus. Anybody who donates at 3 of the 5 future HOBOs will be allowed FREE entry into any event they choose at WHOBO 4. If you have any questions/comments about this, please post in this thread.

**Want free entry into some HOBO 35 events?? GO TO HOKO!!**
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12941

Bring a full set-up(wii/ssbb/tv)? Get into Battle Network 6 side event for free!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=316988

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Love the late fee.

Xyro77

the music did NOT enhance my viewing pleasure and i'm sure i've seen that gif a gabagillion times.
you have not seen the gif in the H thread or any other HOBO thread.

if the song did not enhance you viewing pleasure......DWI(deal with it).

smoom/marharbarfardarcar, added you guys to the list

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
are they gonna provide chairs? if not lets rethink venue
Of COURSE they aren't, but do you have a better alternative?

It wasn't really all that bad imo.

Also I'd like to enter MT doubles, if anyone wants to team. I can use Kirby or DK somewhat decently, but if my partner wants me to use someone else, I can.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Bring 3DS/MK7 as usual...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, no MK and a 50 ledgegrab rule...I get the feeling someone will break this amount but still win because the other person didn't wait it out...

Xyro77

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Confirmed 2vs2

Trela :lucario: + Sync :olimar:

People who need partners for 2vs2

Xyro :rob:/:samus2:
Smoom :wario:/:peach:
Marharbarfarcardargar(mystic) :pit:
Leaf :pikachu2:
Zano :marth:
RawrCat :zerosuitsamus:

Confirmed MT 2vs2

Xyro :rob: + Trela :fox:

Gnes :fox: + Sync :peach:

Mystic :pit: + Leaf :kirby2:/:dk2:

People who need partners for MT 2vs2

Smoom :peach:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom