• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. 4's Top 20 Roster Candidates ~ Day One!

D

Deleted member

Link to original post: [drupal=4925]Super Smash Bros. 4's Top 20 Roster Candidates ~ Day One![/drupal]

Previously on Top Roster Candidates v2.

GameFAQs variation (closed)
GameFAQs variation
YouTube variation

Super Smash Bros. 4's Top 20 Roster Candidates v2

Super Smash Bros. 4 has been announced and the one thing that pops into almost everyone's head is which character they want to see in SSB4. Another thing that the fans are curious about is who are the most popular roster candidates. Vote for who you want to see and see how the candidate does.

In order to participate, post your vote via thread post and I shall go through and tally the numbers. Each day, you are allowed to vote for one candidate out of the twenty available until the round ends (you are free to vote for a different candidate the next day, although you are not required to change who you vote). Whoever makes it into the Top 5 will be crowned "Most Wanted Character For SSB4".

Rules:
1. Follow the rules of the site. I cannot stress this enough.
2. Respect the choices that others have made. You may not like a character's choices, but you do not have the right to flame what the person choose. They made the choice and it stays.
3. Suggestion additions is not allowed. If a character did not make it into the Top 20, they cannot be voted for in this round. They had their chance in Top Roster Candidates v2, but since they missed, they cannot be voted for. Only those in the Top 20 can be voted.
4. 4. Don't vote a character because you expect them or to troll the roster. Likelihood =/= what you want. Understand that this is purely for what you want to see, not what you think is likely to happen. And if you think trolling the poll is a good idea, not only will your votes be taken away, I will also report you for trolling.
5. Since this place is on GameFAQs, Smashboards, and Youtube, I hold you all to a honor system in which you only vote in one of these places per day to make sure the results are accurate.
6. Only one vote can go to a single candidate in a day. That means you cannot vote x2, x3, x4, or x5 for a candidate, you have to pick someone else for your vote. And since there is only one vote for a candidate in this round, you must pick only one in a day.
7. Do not deliberately vote more then one times a day. It skews the result and is disrespectful to others.

Failing to comply with the rules will result in losing your votes and the ability to participate in this poll.

[COLLAPSE=FAQs]
How long will this round last?
That will be from January 3rd, 2012 to February 4th, 2012.

How long is a day?
A day starts a midnight and ends on midnight. So basically, when Day One ends, Day Two immediately takes off from it and so on, regardless of whenever or not I am here.

Will you provide updates as the thread goes on?
Yes and they will be daily.

Where are you hosting this event?
In here, GameFAQs, and Youtube.

Where will they be at?
Smashboards will take place in the upcoming user blog dedicated to it. GameFAQs will have threads dedicated to it, and Youtube will be on the video that starts the contest.[/COLLAPSE]

The Character Poll:
Toad -
Paper Mario -
Waluigi -
King K. Rool -
Captain Syrup -
Ridley -
Waddle/Bandanna Dee -
Mewtwo -
Pichu -
Victini -
Roy -
Palutena -
Medusa -
Lip -
Little Mac -
Isaac -
Saki Amamiya -
Starfy -
Mega Man -
Geno -

Day One has begun! Day Two will start tomorrow at midnight.

Edit:
There seems to be some things I haven't properly clarified. You are free to vote your single vote on a candidate every day if you wish. You are allowed to change your votes if you wish to pick someone else, but that is not required. What is not allowed is voting more then once a day. You only get one vote in a day, nothing more. You especially are not allowed to vote a candidate more then once a day.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Bandana Dee. Coming off of Kirby's Return to Dreamland I support him as he is the only remaining Kirby character that has been a staple in the series that is not yet playable. Seriously. I'm a sucker for a cutie. :3

D

Deleted member

Today, I vote for Victini (although this vote only counts once since I already voted on GameFAQs and YouTube)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Just one vote? Ouch, going for K.Rool also on this one.

D

Deleted member

1st: Toad (4)
2nd: Waluigi (4)
3rd: King K. Rool (3)
4th: Ridley (3)
5th: Waddle/Bandanna Dee (1)
6th: Victini (1)
7th: Isaac (1)
8th: Starfy (1)
9th: Geno (1)
10th: Mega Man (1)
11th: Paper Mario (0)
12th: Captain Syrup (0)
13th: Mewtwo (0)
14th: Pichu (0)
15th: Roy (0)
16th: Palutena (0)
17th: Medusa (0)
18th: Lip (0)
19th: Little Mac (0)
20th: Saki Amamiya (0)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Gotta say Little Mac

D

Deleted member

1st: Waluigi (10)
2nd: King K. Rool (6)
3rd: Geno (6)

4th: Captain Syrup (6)
5th: Toad (5)

6th: Isaac (5)
7th: Ridley (4)
8th: Mewtwo (4)
9th: Mega Man (4)
10th: Paper Mario (4)

11th: Lip (3)
12th: Victini (2)
13th: Medusa (2)
14th: Waddle/Bandanna Dee (1)
15th: Starfy (1)

16th: Roy (1)
17th: Palutena (1)
18th: Little Mac (1)
19th: Saki Amamiya (1)
20th: Pichu (0)

Day One ends at Midnight in which Day Two immediately picks up from.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Waluigi has wild support on GameFAQs. I like him, so I voted for him 2 or 3 times in round 1. It is safe to say I don't like him that much. he's not gettin anymore votes from me. in fact, I'll mainly be voting for Toad, with only a few votes for Starfy and Paper Mario.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ridley's my next vote.

I'd say I was surprised at Waluigi winning by a landslide, but he gets credit for being that last plumber. :p

D

Deleted member

Ridley's my next vote.

I'd say I was surprised at Waluigi winning by a landslide, but he gets credit for being that last plumber. :p
It's not Day Two yet, which starts at midnight.

@Zzuxon: Is that a vote for Toad or Starfy/Paper Mario?

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
Paper Mario today Paper Mario tomorrow. Waluigi has to many votes for me to Add on to his riches.
Uggh.... Geno I don't even Like him Casually or Hardcore. Just blanks.

D

Deleted member

It is midnight here. My vote goes too Toad.
Not in CST time. However, when I put up the next vote count, that's when Day Two will start.

BTW, I'm going to make sure to post other time zones. Hopefully, I don't get them wrong.

@HyperFalcon: Just remember that you will have to vote in Day Two for it to be counted.

D

Deleted member

Day One Has Ended. Day Two Will Start Now.

1st: Waluigi (10)
2nd: Geno (8)
3rd: Isaac (7)

4th: King K. Rool (6)
5th: Toad (6)

6th: Captain Syrup (6)
7th: Mewtwo (5)
8th: Paper Mario (5)
9th: Ridley (4)
10th: Mega Man (4)

11th: Lip (4)
12th: Victini (2)
13th: Medusa (2)
14th: Waddle/Bandanna Dee (1)
15th: Starfy (1)

16th: Roy (1)
17th: Palutena (1)
18th: Little Mac (1)
19th: Saki Amamiya (1)
20th: Pichu (0)

Day Two ends at Midnight in which Day Three immediately picks up from.

PST: 10:00 PM
MST: 11:00 PM
CST: 12:00 AM (where I live)
EST: 1:00 AM

Roy needs a lot more love then this. My vote is towards Roy today.

Top Bottom