• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shoutouts to Otori, Nietono, Ocean, and the Rest of Japan

Nike.

Smash Hero
With shoutouts getting lost in the results thread and the mk ban stuff coming up again, I think we need a place to show our love to the Japenese. America got bodied at this, and credit is def due.

If anybody from smashboards can read/write japanese, having posts from here sent to their boards would be awesome.

I'd also like to make a shoutout to Gheb. Alot of smashboards clowned on him the past few months for "meatriding an inferior region", saying that he overrates them and that he's dumb. Well, there's alot of crow to eat now. Well played, Gheb.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Def shoutouts to the Japanese. They know how to dress for a tourney lmao. And shoutouts to l think it was Otori? (he has a twin brother that looks exactly like him lol) for that looking like "L" death note swag

and shoutouts to you Nike btw, awesome meeting you bro and chilling at burger king and having that exclusive special training session at japanese's hotel room with Dojo aha! ADD ME ON FACEBOOK BTW!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Thanks to all the japanese for signing my shirt, and especially to kakera/otori for signing the arms in japanese. Had a lot of fun playing with them and was very impressed.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Shoutouts to Ocean for bodying our entire pool and shoutouts to all the japanese for being mad cute.

all of the homo

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Yeah the Japanese smashers are pretty legit. I remember when I was standing in a hallway and I said "Shu" to them.

They said snake back and then said no.

Shu is such an amazing snake player. If I go to SRT I want to meet him.
But in all it was nice seeing all of you come this far.

:phone:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
To the Japanese, you guys were incredible to watch play and my only regret is that I didn't get to play you guys myself.

I hope you guys made it back safely to Japan and thank you so much for making Apex 2012 that much more special. You guys have inspired me to work hard on my execution and better my characters. Hope to see you guys again sometime in the future!

:phone:

Top Bottom