• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of Gaming #8 - 1/14/12 Wallingford, CT - Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Singles:

1: Fatal

2: Pelca

3: Bloodcross

4: TeeVee

5: Bizkit

5: Riot

7: JoeST

7: Bass

--Pools Cutoff--
9: SJ
9: Tymer
9: Zodi
9: Kiwi
13: Axds (left before Ammy Bracket)
13: IcW
13: Dapuff (Left before Ammy Bracket)
13: Ice Arrow

Bracket Image:

Amatuer Bracket:

1: Kiwi

2: Tymer

3: Zodi

4: SJ

5: Ice Arrow

5: IcW

Bracket Image:

Doubles:

1: Pelca + Fatal
+

2: Riot + TeeVee
+

3: Bizkit + JoeST
+

4: Ace + Bass
+
/

5: Dapuff + Axds
+

Bracket Image:

Thanks to everyone who came, glad this tourney had more entrants than the last one, hopefully it'll be even bigger next time. I'll probably host the next HoG in March! So keep checking aib and Smashboards for the next one!

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Shout outs.

TV- Thanks for teaming with me, we almost had em! >_<
Bass - Good games, when you get nervous you stop spacing correctly. If you didn't get nervous you could have had that.
Zodi - GGs
Kiwi Tymer - Nice to see both of you! =D
Dapuff - GGs
SpiderJAceMercutio - Always good to see you, but perhaps you have now learned that investing in me doesn't pay off!!!! >:p
Bizkit - Nice tournament. It's so far away though D= Also, I like your brawl vids better than your KH vids lol.

Everyone else - Nice seeing/playing you.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll bizkit pick up pokemon trainer its the only way 2 beat tv

Bizkit for best snake

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
GG's to everyone, was more fun then going to work lol, and I won 100$ on a 2$ scratch ticket after!

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i honestly feel i should have gotten 2nd at this but its cool, gj to bloodcross for getting a clutch spike on me at the end of our set

TeeVee

Smash Lord
damn am I that bad of a loss now? Lmao...

Mike I'll mm you for 20 next tourny we are at.. I'll mm anyone actually other than fatal

:phone:

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Wow TV getting downplayed hardcore all of a sudden. =O

@Bizkit - Just checked out my youtube and haven't seen any good vids from you (imo) in a while lol.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
@Bizkit - Just checked out my youtube and haven't seen any good vids from you (imo) in a while lol.
Ah, lulz. Ironically my Sonic Generations & KH videos get more views than my Brawl videos, so I dunno. Only my random Brawl joke vids get good views.

aqua421

Smash Apprentice
All I have to say is that one of these days Ace and I are going to win doubles. Also Riot your lightning kicks are very scary and make kirby very sad.

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
16 Entrants - 160$

1: Fatal - 88$
2: Pelca - 44$
3: Bloodcross - 17$
4: TeeVee - 11$

It was something like that, and I think TeeVee didn't even get money and first place ammy bracket got 4th place winnings, I don't even know lol

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Man bizkit... At least do something brawl related every other upload or something. I get better at the game when I can watch myself **** up. D=

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I hate watching my losses. It's something I rarely do. I can't even watch Game 3 vs Otori even knowing that I can learn how to completely frame-trap-**** Falco (for the most part I already know how, but Otori's MK is just so much better than mine).

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Yea, 4th place payout went to Ammy Bracket winner. (So that there was an actual incentive to win).

Man bizkit... At least do something brawl related every other upload or something. I get better at the game when I can watch myself **** up. D=
Patience Riot. I have two other tourneys to upload anyway (Although you were at DNA 20, and that's 2nd in line). I plan to start uploading them after my SG run.

any amount you want
$.50

Top Bottom